Tom Felton - Imagines

By Slythraco

Imagines about Tom and his characters ! Requests in my dms ! Posted on Tumblr too (Slythraco) More

Requests
Tom Felton - Cameo
Julian Albert - Bad advice
Tom Felton - Reunion
Julian Albert - My fiancé (Smut)
Tom Felton - On live
Journey - Draco Malfoy
Tom Felton - Why me ?
Julian Albert - Thank you
Draco Malfoy - Hateful - Part 1
Draco Malfoy - Hateful - Part 2
Draco Malfoy - Hateful - Part 3
Tom Felton - New Member
Tom Felton - Marathon
Tom Felton - Exposed
AN - Draco Malfoy Snapchat
Hateful - Draco Malfoy - Final Part
AN - Thanks and D.M Fanfiction 😉
Draco Malfoy - Doubts

Draco Malfoy - Pullover

2.3K 56 9
By Slythraco

Summary: Y/N Weasley invite her boyfriend Draco Malfoy at the burrow but how does her family is going to react to this relationship ? 

Warnings: None

Words count: 3,2K

______________________________________________________

"Are you sure this is a good idea ?" Your boyfriend asked, sitting on your desk chair in your dorm. "Yes ! You're going to pass the whole summer with me, this is supposed to be enough to convince you !" A little smile appears on Draco's face, you were right, the idea of spending summer with was already warming his heart. "But what if your parents don't like me ?" He asked, worried. You roll your eyes as you walk towards him before sitting on his lap. One of you arm sliding around his neck, you look into his deep blue eyes. "My parents love everyone Dray..." You try to reassure him while he surround your waist with his arms. "I'm sure Ron told them about how evil I am."

"Probably yes, but I also told them about how happy you make me feel." Draco gaze seems to illuminate at your words. As a response he only place his hand on your cheek grab your face and making you lean into his lips. He kisses you softly but passionately at the same time, you smile against his lips. Draco was the spice in your life, it wasn't easy everyday for sure. Being a Weasley dating Draco Malfoy could provoke sometimes disturbing reactions from other students but he was always there to make them shut their mouths. Your couple was for sure the least expected one, for others as well as for the two of you. Draco was so lost when he realised his feelings for you, him who hated the Weasley so much, he finds himself falling in love with one of them. Ironic I know.

Ron was the most upset one, out of everyone, it got to be the most hateful one. But you couldn't help it, you were in love with him and nothing could've take you apart. And here you are now, begging Draco to come to your house this summer. And it seemed to work.

You finally breath when he pulls away from you. "Should I take that as a yes ?" You asked in a whisper. Draco rolls his eyes in a giggle. "Yes." He simply answer. You then push a little happy scream before getting up and jumping everywhere under the used gaze of your boyfriend. He slightly shake he head as he gets up to grab your waist. "Calm down Weasley." He says in a giggle while you warp your arms around his neck to hug him. "This is going to be the best summer of your life !" You shouted.

•••

"Stop being go stressed out ! Everything is gonna be alright Draco !" You shouted as you grab his hand to pull him towards your house's door. The worried look on your boyfriend's face makes you giggle a little as your other hand open the door. "Who's there ?" You hear your mom scream across the house. "It's me mom !" You screamed back. You jump when you hear her literally running down the stairs to meet you at the ground floor. "Draco ! What a pleasure to finally meet you !" She cheers as she grabs his face between her hands and put a quick kiss on both of his cheeks. You were slightly laughing at that view, Draco was as red as the tomatoes your mom grows in the garden. "How lackey are you Y/N to have a such handsome got beside you !" She shouted while she pulls back to look at him. "I know right." You vaunt. "Anyway, welcome home Dray ! Oh, can I call you Dray ?" He raises his eyebrows and nods like he had a choice. "Yes ! Of course you can Mrs Weasley !" He answered. "Oh come on, you're part of the family now ! Call me Molly !"

Draco swallowed in surprise of how nice your mom was to him. Molly smile to you before she disappears in the kitchen like nothing happened, leaving a Draco completely confused. You laugh as you slide your arms around his neck, bringing him back to reality, his blue eyes meeting yours. "Told you." You tease. The blondie smile as his arms surround your waist at the second you approach him. He wanted to say something but he got cut by a familiar voice. "Bloody hell, can't you snog somewhere else ?" Your twin brother yawn. "Hello Ron, I had a nice day thank you for asking !" You say ironically, making him rolling your eyes at you as he approaches the biscuit cupboard. 

"Don't even think about it Ronald ! We're eating diner soon !" Your mom shouted to your brother as she slaps his hand who was on the biscuit cupboard. Ron sigh and crosses his arms on his chest, annoyed to be private of food. Your mom smile as she open the cupboard and grab a biscuit under the confused look of her children. "Do you want one Draco, I made them for especially for you this morning !" She proposes to your boyfriend, handing him a freshly made cookie. "Mom !" Ron complains next to her. "Stop complaining Ronald Weasley !"

Ronald sigh loudly, making you slightly laugh beside Draco who grabs the cookie, being far too afraid of offending your mother if he refused her proposal. "Thank you, Molly..." He says her name in a whisper, still a bit destabilised by it. he then takes the cookie between his fingers and cracks it into two distinct parts. He hand you to second part but you nod negatively to refuse it. "No thanks Draco, I'm not hungry." You simply said. The Slytherin turns then to Ron, and propose the second part to him. You see your brother hesitate for a second, was he going to give up his pride for a piece of cookies. The answer was obvious, he took the cookie et shoved it in his mouth in less time that you to have to say 'quidditch'. Molly sigh at what she sees. "Ronald, you're lucky Draco is a nice guy !"

Ron almost chokes. "Nice guy ? Are we talking about the same Draco Malfoy ?" He frowns. "Ron ! We already talked about it." it's your turn to scold him. "It's just the truth Y/N, he's been an ass to the whole school for the past 6 years !" You roll your eyes as you grab Draco's hand when you see him looking at the floor, visibly regretting what he did in the past. "Do you how many times he insulted our family ?" Ron continues. "In the meantime, he's doing his best to change and make efforts while you do none !" You spit out of anger, it was always the same argument since the beginning of your relationship with Draco, and you had enough of it.

"Ok kids, calm down. Y/N, Why don't you give our guest a tour of the house ?" Your mom proposes before the little fight between you and Ron goes on. "Yes mom." You simply said. You then pull on Draco's hand to lead him to the stairs.

•••

"And...this is my room !" You finished while you open the door. "So this is where I have to sneak in every night ?" He tease as he enter behind you. You giggle as you turn around to look at him. "Exactly !" While Draco looks around him, you let yourself fall into your bed. "I heard that !" You hear a voice coming from outside of your room, you frown when you see Fred appears on your doorstep. "Hello Lovebirds !" George said as he appears right behind him. "George, do you think we should tell mom about this ?" You gasp in shock and quickly get up from your bed. "You are not going to say anything !" You shouted. "Otherwise what ?" George asked, a devilish smirk on his face. You take a second to think of something he wouldn't your mom to know. "Otherwise I'll tell her how Anglina sneaks into your bed every night it Hogwarts !" It's the twins turn to gasp in shock.

"Bloody hell Y/N where does this attitude come from ?" Fred complains. "Come on guys, I'm dating Draco Malfoy what did you expect ?" You hear a little giggle behind you, coming from Draco. "You should reconsider your house" He teases as he walks towards you to reduce to none the distance between you two. His hands grabbing your waist. "Do you think I'd make a good Slytherin ?" You snakes your arms around his neck to pull your chest against his. "You might need a little more practice but yes, definetly !"

•••
As suprising as it is, the summer went well. It was indeed one of the best summers in your life, spending so much time with the person you love really bring your relationship to the next level. And your parents loved him, even your dad who doesn't have a good relationship with Lucius. It was a miracle. But all good things come to an end, Draco had to go back to his house to prepare for the 7th year at Hogwarts, so do you and all your family. It is with a small pinch in your heart that you slip into his arms on the doorstep. "It was good to have you here Draco ! You're welcome whenever you want !" You father cheers, a gentle smile on his face. "Yes ! You could come for Christmas if you want !" Your mom proposes, you raise your head to look at your lover's face. He seems pretty surprised by this propositon before a beautiful smile replace his confused look, making your heart melt. "With pleasure ! I just need to ask my parents first." Draco responded, you grimace slightly, your head still resting on his chest. It's not going to be easy convincing his parents to spend christmas with your family, having them saying 'yes' for this summer was already a hard time, espacially with Lucius. But with a bit of chance, it could work.

After a few other minutes of talking and already predicting the futures visits of your boyfriend, you finally get to have some alone time with with him outside of the house. You jump one last time into his arms, making him let go of his bag to surround your body. "Only a little week to wait" He said in a whisper as he puts a kiss on your scalp. You bite your lips as you look up to see his beautiful face, resting your chin on his chest. "Are you going to miss me ?" The blondie smiks at your question, like the answer wasn't obvious. "Not at all, actually, I'm going to enjoy this week without you" He lied of course, willing to tease you like he loves to. He pull away form him as soon as you hear his response. "Are you serious ?" You frowns and Draco starts to burst out laughing under your confused look. "Of course not ! I'm sorry Darling, i couldn't help it." He says still giggling as he cups your face between his hands. You sigh. "For a second i thought i could make you soft Draco..." You say as you pout, a bit disappointed. "You got me to spent a whole summer with your brothers and you still think i haven't soften yet ? Y/N a year from here i would've spit on them, it's bloody a miracle !" He shouted, making you laugh slighlty. "It really is." You added before getting on the tip of your toes to crash your lips on his. Draco of course respond to it with a soft and loving kiss, the last one before a week a separation. You grimace when he pulls away. "I should go now..." He murmurs. "Yes...but no..." You complain again.

•••

"Okay kids, come to the fir tree, we're going to open our presents !" Your dad shouted. you're the first one to step into the livengroomn where the fir tree is standing with all the warped gifts resting under it. Your brothers and Ginny follow the movement. "Should we start with Y/N gift ?" Molly asked to your father. He nods in response before leaning to the tree to envelop from the pile of presents and hand it to you. You take it between your fingers, excitment could be easily read on your face as you open it up and read what it contains. 

"Dear Y/N, 

I'm sorry i couldn't spend christmas with you this year but trust me, i think about you while you're reading this. I want to thank you for being a part of my life and giving all the love i could've ever wished for. Thank you for bringing me happiness in every moment we spend together. 

I wish you a Merry Christmas, filled with loved and happiness ! I can't wait to see you again.

                                                                                                                                                                   Your lover, Draco.

Ps: Look outside your window. "

You smile when you see his signature, happy that he thought about you even if his parents forbade him to come to your house for christmas. It warmed your heart to read every word he wrote on that piece of paper. But you frown at the last little 'PS' that he left on the corner of the letter. You suddenly get up from the sofa and run to look at the window. Your heart skip a beat when you see his pale face, glowing at the moon's light. You don't think twice and run toward the door. In a matter of seconds you open it, and run into his arms, not caring about the freezing temperature outside you just want to reunite with him.

He surrounds your body and lift you up from the floor by a few centimetres, enough for you to warp your legs around him. "You came." He murmurs a "Obviously" In his little insolent tone that you love so much before he carries you inside your house before you catch a cold. You reach to floor again as your family gasp when they understand why you ran outside like that. "Wicked ! Our favourite Slytherin's there !" The twins said at the same time, making you giggle. "Draco ! You're finally here !" Your mother said as she quickly walk to him and grab his face to kiss his cheeks. "Welcome home Draco !" Your father shouted at his turn. "Thank you M. Weasley !" He said shyly. "Arthur ! Call me Arthur son." Your father answered warmly, finishing to make Draco feel part of the family. 

•••

"It's your turn Draco !" Your mom shouted, making Draco jump. He wasn't expecting a gift from your parents. "M-me ?" He mumbled, confused. "Yes ! Of course, here" Your father said as he hands him the little warped box. You, who were sitting next to him, can't stop smiling. It was such a magical moment to share with him and your family and you were than happy that everyone was happy to see him. Even Ron, their relationship has greatly improved since summer as suprising as it can be. 

Draco rip the wrapping paper while you put your chin on his shoulder to see what it is. You smile instantly when you realise it's a pullover. You see Draco frowns a slightly as he pick it up and unfold it. "You're officialy a Weasley now !" You say, teasingly. The pullover even matches his house's colors, being green with the big 'D' in the middle of it. "I can't wait to see you wearing it at Hogwarts !" Ron teased the blondie. Draco's smile shrinks a little bit, definetly not convinced by this idea. "Yes ! And i'm pretty sure mom would love that too !" Georges continues. "And you wouldn't disappoint your girlfriend's mother right Draco ?" Fred finishes to tease him. You can't restain a laugh to come out your lips when you see the panicked look on Draco's face. "Don't worry my dear, it's okay if you don't like it !" You mother reassure him but he quickly shake his head negativly. "No...no ! I love it ! I'll put it on right now !" He said before getting up, you follow the movement. "I'll put mine too !" You shouted, so he don't feel alone. He smiles to ypu and you both disapear upstairs.

•••

It was later in the night, almost all your family was already asleep, understandable considering it was almost three in the morning but you were still sitting in sofa with Draco. Your legs on his while he caresses the skin of them. He looked good with his pullover, he actually liked it which was adorable. "It was the best Christmas of my life." He said in a murmur. "Really ?" You asked, quite surprised. "Of course ! Christmas in my family is a lot more sad. We don't really celebrate it." You wince at what you hear, you knew Draco didn't have a good relationship with his parents but you never imagined it could be this bad. "I feel more loved by your parents then my mine, could you believe that ?" He said jockingly but he wasn't jocking at all, his voice break and your heart with it. "Draco..." you whisper as you gently start to pass your hand trough his blond hair. "Thank you Y/N..." 

"Thanks for what ?" You aksed curiously. "Thank you for loving me. I mean, i know i'm not an easy person to deal with, but you never left me, after all this time. And you made me discover what love is. I should've said this earlier but...i love you." You eyes widen at what you hear, it was the first time Draco told you he loved you and it warmed your heart. "I love you too Dray..." you murmur before leaning to kiss his lip with all your love. You can feel him smile while his hand find her place on your cheek to deepen the kiss you're sharing. His other hand slide on your waist and pull you against his body so no space can be left between you. 

"Mom ! Y/N and Draco are snogging on the couch !" The voice of Fred brings you back to reality as you jump and quickly pull away from Draco only to see the twins looking at you from the stairs. You were about to yell at them but your mom is ahead of you. "Leave them alone !" Molly shouted from her bedroom, making you giggle pridly. The twins sigh and finally leave into their room while you turn to Draco who sign at his turn in relief. "I'll get my revenge tomorrow." You murmur in your beard before putting your head on his shoulder. "I have a bad influence on you Y/N Weasley." He said teasingly. "And i know you love it !" You tease back. "You got a point !" He said and you both giggle. 

"We should go to sleep..." Your boyfriend proposes as he sees you half asleep on him. "Only if you carry me." You say, a little pride smile on your face. "Alright, but don't complain if you fall off the stairs." He says as he gets up. You sigh and follow his movement under his amused gaze. "I hate you Draco Malfoy." You complain, making him laugh. "That's so false." He whisper while he follows you to your bedroom. 

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 115 41
Preferences, how they would react and imagines with the Slytherins. You find the details in the first part. I hope yall enjoy (Currently working on t...
744K 9.4K 33
Various Harry Potter x Reader oneshots and imagines! This book of imagines has been DISCONTINUED and I will not be accepting any requests. Some chap...
2.5K 97 18
This is a Draco Malfoy and Tom Felton Imagines book. I know the cover or the story doesn't say much, but I really wanted to use the name and I wanted...
1.2K 7 23
imagines from my tiktok account writingbyem_ put together in one :)