๐“๐„๐€๐‘๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐Š๐๐ˆ๐•๐„๏ฟฝ...

By dxxdly_

"Did I say anyone can leave?" "Do I look like I give a shit?" ---- an alternate universe where a ruthless maf... More

Introduction
Tears And Knives
Prologue
Chapter 1 : Killed
Chapter 2 : Pretty Boy
Chapter 3 : Friendship
Chapter 4 : Parents
Chapter 5 : Torture
Chapter 6 : Hurt
Chapter 7 : Shot
Chapter 8 : Anger
Chapter 9 : Sorry
Chapter 10 : Date
Chapter 11 : Drug Storage
Chapter 12 : Cuddle
Chapter 13 : Missed
Chapter 14 : Punishment
Chapter 15 : Invitation
Chapter 16 : Bang
Chapter 17 : Party
Chapter 18 : Missing
Chapter 19 : Plan
Chapter 20 : Sold
Chapter 21 : Auction
Chapter 22 : Escaped
Chapter 23 : Panic
Chapter 24 : Dead
Chapter 25 : Safe
Tagged
Chapter 27 : Stupid Rule
Chapter 28 : Caught
Chapter 29 : Admit
Chapter 30 : Assurance
Chapter 31 : Sunshine
Chapter 32 : Envy
Chapter 33 : Isolated
Chapter 34 : Demanding
Chapter 35 : Too Much
Chapter 36 : Cognizance
Chapter 37 : Start New
Chapter 38 : Heojoon
Chapter 39 : Mafia
Chapter 40 : Fear
Chapter 41 : Photo Frame
Chapter 42 : The Right Thing
Chapter 43 : Forgotten
Chapter 44 : Dรฉjร  Vu
Chapter 45 : Finding Love
Epilogue
Bฬทoฬทnฬทuฬทsฬท ฬทCฬทhฬทaฬทpฬทtฬทeฬทrฬท
Thank you + My other books

Chapter 26 : You?

589 37 20
By dxxdly_

Jimin was completely under the blanket, right after Yoongi left his room. He didn't even have the dinner he brought him---as soon as the elder left, he just looked around a bit, before letting it sink, what really happened just now, he jumped on the bed, rolling on it vigorously, before hiding under a blanket, as if he was afraid that someone might see his red face. 

Once he was stilled, he slowly brought his fingers to touch his lips slightly, surprising himself of how different it felt---a bit thicker than usual, a bit of pressure even though he wasn't kissing anyone, a bit softer. 

His heartbeat still hasn't calmed down, it was... so irregular. Jimin almost panicked when he placed his hand on the left side of his chest. 

"Calm down, nothing happened," he whispered to himself, taking deep breaths. But in the corner of his mind---

What in the hell do you mean nothing happened? You just kissed Min freaking Yoongi, wait---he kissed you, but THAT HAPPENED!

"Ah, shut up!" He said to himself, as he jerked up from his bed, sitting up suddenly. "It's just a kiss, it isn't like it's my first time... why am I acting like a teenager?" He mumbled, swiping his bangs backwards. 

.

.

.

Yoongi came downstairs with a small smile lingering on his face. He couldn't believe he just did that---kissing Jimin. It was new, it was different kissing Jimin, considering the fact that his lips are thicker than his. 

It felt so, so right... when his thin lips came in contact with the younger's. 

"Why are you smiling? It's creepy," Jin asked, and Yoongi's smile vanished immediately, throwing a glare at the elder. 

"What? It's new for you to smile," he said unbothered, shrugging his shoulders. 

"I wasn't smiling," the leader scoffed, as he sat down in front of his food. 

"Did Jimin eat?" Namjoon asked, grabbing water. 

"Huh?" Yoongi asked suddenly, nothing expect the word 'Jimin' going in. "What did you say?"

"He asked if Jimin ate?" Jin repeated, looking at the younger weirdly. 

"Yeah, I-I think he did," Yoongi said, stammering without knowing himself, cursing himself right after, getting irritated---at no one but himself. 

"Why are you stuttering, hyung?" Jeongguk asked, with his mouth full. 

"I'm fucking not!" Yoongi snapped immediately, with Jeongguk blinking his eyes in confusion, not knowing the reason of the sudden outburst. "And talk after you swallow!" 

While the others were wondering why Yoongi was acting weird and not himself, there was a whole different scenario going on in Hoseok's mind. 

He couldn't eat---his heart felt heavy, his head hurt so much, and his conscience wouldn't let him alone, knowing that Jimin thought he truly betrayed him and moreover, it overall hurt so much to know that he broke Jimin's trust completely. 

It was even more tougher for Hoseok, given the fact that he was the first one to befriend Jimin―except for Taehyung. It was almost special, it was almost hurting, it was almost different―his relationship with Jimin was. 

Among his dangerous world which was filled with killing, blood and torture―Jimin was the first outsider who actually spoke to him, with such kindness and pureness in his eyes. Sure, Hoseok befriended anyone easily, he was known to be outgoing and cheerful―but only in disguise. 

Inside the Min mansion, he was absolutely strict to his lower ranks―apart from the close mafia associates under Yoongi, that is, apart from Taehyung, Namjoon, Jin and Jeongguk―Hoseok was known only for his cruelness. 

All in all, Park Jimin was the only outsider, who was actually kind to him―and he was the only one who looked forward to talk to him. 

Because of this special bond, Hoseok agreed to sacrifice himself in every condition possible―Jimin's safety came first to him, making him forget the consequences after that. 

Now that everything between them was ruined, he couldn't figure out on how to even confront him. 

How would he face him tomorrow?

How would he look at him, every day? It wasn't like Jimin's gonna go away somewhere.

How would he start a conversation with Jimin hereafter?

How would he hear those careless words and meaningless jokes?

How would he be there next to him?

All these questions were flooded in mind one by one, as he gripped his chopsticks tighter and tighter. The bond he had with him―was completely ruined. 

He looked down at his food, playing with it, moving his chopsticks lazily. 

I shouldn't have trusted you.

I shouldn't have―

Hoseok slammed the chopsticks on the table, getting up immediately. He could feel everyone look at him in shock and surprise, but he managed to keep his face void of emotions. He stared into nothing but thin air for a second, before moving away from the table immediately. 

"Where are you going?" Jin shouted, seeing the younger was going towards his room.

"I'm not hungry," he shouted back, before closing the door shut, not letting anyone question him further. He went straight to his room, before closing the door, wanting nothing but to have a good sleep and forget everything for a moment. 

"He's like that ever since he knew Jimin thought he left us for real," Namjoon said, sighing. 

Even though he was expressionless, Namjoon knew.

Hoseok could hide nothing from his best friend. Nothing.

-----------

Yoongi woke up in the middle of the night---not getting any sleep. He has been sleep deprived ever since Jimin was kidnapped, and now that he returned, it didn't change, not even a bit. Yoongi thought he would get a good night's sleep, but there he was sitting on his bed, looking at the floor, with dark bags under his eyes---without an ounce of sleep. 

Not knowing what to do, he lied back again, desperate of sleep. Trying to keep his mind off everything and trying to convince himself that Jimin was right there, and everything was just fine---he covered himself with the blankets again. 

He wanted to get sleep---and so closed his eyes.

Closing his eyes, the only image that he could see was Jimin. And not the same, cheerful, happy giggling and teasing Jimin. 

The Jimin who was covered in blood all over his face and hands, with a knife in his hand and a barrel gun in the other. He looked so bad---so sinful. The wicked smile he was having on his face, was damn creepy. 

It certainly didn't suit Jimin. 

But somehow, Yoongi didn't feel bad.

After all, he killed people, a lots of them at the matter. But did he want Jimin to become like him?

He didn't know.

He would prefer Jimin to stay innocent and cute, not knowing anything murder and gore stuff, but at the same time, the sight he just saw---was hot. 

But Yoongi couldn't bare getting Jimin into this messy world. 

"Ah shit, what am I thinking?" Yoongi snapped to himself again, opening his eyes. "It's not like he's going to kill people, it's just my imagination, calm... down...," he told himself over and over again. 

Before he could go back to sleep, or at least, try to go back to sleep―he heard a faint shuffling. His head perked up at that, he looked around, getting cautious immediately. 

But the keener he listened to it, the more he knew that it wasn't just some shuffling. Slowly, he let his blankets aside, as he sat up on the bed―his own shadow appearing in front of him, from the eerie moonlight entering his room through the large window. 

Putting his slippers on, he stood up, trying to figure out where the sound was coming from. 

He roamed around his own room once, just to make sure―but once he reached near his door, he knew that this weird sound he was hearing wasn't from his room. 

And he knew that it wasn't any weird sound either―footsteps. 

He heard footsteps, faint ones outside his room. 

Must be the guards?

He thought for a moment, but he let it slide immediately―because since when he had guards in front of his room? 

Without further thought, he opened his door slightly, before slipping out carefully without making much noise. A part of him prayed that it should be someone from mansion, because if it wasn't... well, he himself didn't know what he would do.

A loud click heard, as soon as Yoongi closed his door shut, despite his carefulness―and Yoongi noticed how the shadow stopped moving suddenly. 

Being ready to strike when they come back, Yoongi was keenly looking at the figure. Much to his disappointment, it started moving forward again―as if he heard nothing.

Leaving no choice for Yoongi, mentally pissed that he was being awoken, he followed it―the figure. 

What was more confusing for Yoongi was, the person whoever it was, didn't seem like they were going to betray or kill or rob or anything of that sort―he could tell just by the way they walk, and the figure he was following, was walking as if he was in a fucking beach.

Nevertheless, he followed him and at the same time, he was being alert with his surroundings too. It might just be a distraction too―distraction for something even more serious.

And just like that, he followed the person.

―――

"Ah!" 

Jimin yelped slightly at the sudden sound. Turning around still with the same dumbfounded expression, he saw Yoongi there, looking―confused.

"You?" The elder asked, knitting his eyebrows together. 

"What's with the question?" He asked frowning, as he turned back, continuing to admire the cold night sky just like he was doing before―until someone came and startled the hell out of him. 

"What are you doing in the garden in the middle of the night?" The elder asked confused―failing to notice the slightly blush appeared on Jimin's cheeks when he came. 

The calming air were moving gracefully in the dark environment, the greens moving slightly at the invisible touch. Jimin stood there, looking freaking ethereal without even trying―Yoongi thought, with the elder moving to stand beside him, watching the void sky with him. 

The sky was pitch black, no stars visible, no mood visible, not even clouds―it almost felt eerie. It was dark―Jimin didn't like it one bit, even though empty nights were one Yoongi's favorite nights. 

It reminded of the murder he committed few hours ago―dark and mistaken, just like how the night was. 

Jimin was starting to hate it.

"Yoongi hyung," he called suddenly. "I killed a person," he whispered slightly, his voice holding emotions the elder couldn't make out, in those three simple words.

I killed someone.

Yoongi had murdered several people―heck, including Jimin's parents, but he never once felt what Jimin was feeling―he didn't know the regret, the guilt, the pain... the suffering, on killing someone.

Yoongi couldn't relate―he was someone who made a living by killing. They were so opposite of each other and that honestly scared Yoongi.

He knew it, by the very sight in front of him---Jimin regretting that he killed a person, but if Yoongi was in his place, he would literally hold a party.

He was tainted, Jimin was pure.

Jimin looked like he wanted to ask something to Yoongi. And just like guessed---

"Hyung?" He called out.

But what he asked was anything but he expected. It wasn't even the last thing Yoongi would think.

"Can I go to my parents' home tomorrow?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 320 29
When a MAFIA KING who is known for his dangerous And his merciless behaviour but if we look closely then we can see a baby brat who wants affection a...
792K 42.5K 128
"Jungk-ook, y-you c-can't do this to m-me...." Jimin stutters while controlling his tears that are ready to flow on his pink cheek's. "Jiminiee, I ca...
440K 20.8K 37
[C O M P L E T E D] One of the biggest new hit companies soon to be owned by one of the most attractive men in the world catches the eye of the large...
163K 3.5K 59
> Y/n:- yk what? You're talking like a mafia Suga:- we are... Jimin:- hyung????? Y/n:- what? You're maf- Tae:- no he's just joking Y/n:- you're my br...