Forbidden Love: Suna x Reader...

By sunasrintarou

You have been in a somewhat toxic relationship with Oikawa for about 6 months now. Your eye got caught on th... More

Chapter 1: The Start of It All
Chapter 2: The Connection
Chapter 3: The Healing
Chapter 4: The Teardown
Chapter 5: The Healing Part 2
Chapter 6: The 2nd Teardown
Chapter 8: Living Hell
Chapter 9: Alternative Ending 1
Chapter 10: Alternative Ending 2
Chapter 11: Alternative Ending 3
🕴🏻Conclusion?🕴🏻Author's Note?🕴🏻

Chapter 7: The Plan

17K 378 989
By sunasrintarou

'Explain yourself before I blow a fuse this very second.' Suna scolded at Atsumu, walking forward towards him, horror and tears in his eyes.

'I WILL JUST PLEASE SIT DOWN SUNA-'

Suna swung his fist towards Atsumu's face, only stopping before he hit him. He dropped his fist and fell to the floor, hands over his eyes, crying a storm.

You heard muffled noises from Suna's mouth.

'Suna, did you say something?' you asked him solemnly.

He looked up at you.

'I said that I knew this was going to happen.'

'What do you mean? You thought Atsumu was going to-'

'NO. RIN.'

You went down to the floor and patted Suna's back. Then, you picked Suna up off the floor and led him to your couch. Atsumu sat on the couch opposite to you guys. Suna sat next to you and lied his head on your shoulder, crying into it. You ran your fingers through his hair.

His sight made you...mortfied.

'I knew Rin was going to do this, but it hurts that it was my best friend...'

'Suna, it wasn't my fault-' Atsumu chimed in.

'WHO SAID I BLAMED YOU.' Suna looked up, screaming at Atsumu with his eyes full of pain and fury.

'It was like you were implying it...' he said guiltily.

You wanted to make the atmosphere lighter. You already knew what happened.

'Suna, Atsumu, you guys talk it through, I'm going to grab something from the kitchen.'

Before they could say anything, you moved away from Suna and walked into the kitchen.

You filled the boiler with water and turned it on. You grabbed 3 mugs and filled them all with instant cappuccino. You poured some sugar in each and then filled it with the hot water. As you mixed the cups, you inhaled the smell of the coffee, immediately feeling a wave of nostalgia.

Oikawa walked towards you with two cups of coffee. He gave you one and sat down next to you on your balcony.

'Oh, thank you!' you took a sip, immediately making your stomach feel warm.

'Anything for my beautiful girl.' he put his hand onto yours, holding it to keep you warm on the chilly winter night.

'Mmm cappuccino. You always make it. Why don't you try something else?' you asked.

Oikawa took a sip before answering you.

'It's my favorite. I love the way it tastes, and it smells really great. It also makes me feel good, especially during winter.'

You smiled as he spoke about his favorite hot drink.

'It's also because my grandmother would always make a cup for me whenever I visited her house. I guess it's her fault that I've fallen in love with it.' he let out a small chuckle before sipping onto his drink again.

It made you feel happy when he'd share a piece of his mind, or even life, with you. It's the side of Oikawa that you admired.

You looked up at him.

'I like this side of you.' you smiled.

Oikawa blushed.

'What, me talking about coffee?'

'No, you describing your childhood, or any story in general. Even coffee.' you laughed.

'Oh, thanks.' he smiled happily.

You placed your cup of cappuccino on the side and leaned into him, kissing his warm lips in the dark winter night. The cold wind flowed through you guys. His lips were still hot from the drink, and he tasted like cappucino.

As you let go of his lips, you faced him.

'I love you Y/n.' he said proudly and happily, still blushing at the move you've made.

'I love you way more Oikawa.' you rested your head on his shoulder, and the both of you drank cappuccino the rest of the night, and every single night for the rest of the fall and the winter.

You threw all 3 cups in the sink. You felt sick after smelling the scent of cappuccino. All it did was remind you of Oikawa.

'Y/n...you good?' Atsumu called out from the living room.

'Yeah, I'm fine.'

You snatched 3 green tea packets and fixed up cups of green tea instead, and you brought them inside of the living room, trying to run away from the smell of the cappuccino.

You looked at Suna who had a sadly shocked and horrified face. He was looking at Atsumu, who looked like he's just finished crying his eyes out.

Well, judging by his shirt, slightly soaked, yeah, Atsumu cried.

You could tell how terrified Atsumu looked as he spoke the last bit of the story to Suna. Suna looked sick to his stomach, his face pleading in denial, yet he was accepting what had happened.

You placed a cup in front of Atsumu and Suna on the table, and you took yours and sat down next to Suna, chugging it down. You wanted the scent of cappuccino to be replaced by the green tea, so you indulged yourself in it.

You stopped and coughed from the heat as it burned your throat.

'Woah woah Y/n drink it slower! You're going to kill yourself...'Atsumu frowned, wiping his eyes.

'Isn't that the plan?' you looked at Suna who was curled into a ball again. Atsumu glared at you for your negative speech, he always did.

     'Suna...' you put your hand on his shoulder.

      'Bitch what do you think.' he threw your hand off of his shoulder.

      'I didn't even say anything-'

      'Dude, shut the fuck up, leave me alone for  a second.' you didn't blame him for being so hurt and rude, but it did kind of hurt you inside by the way he was speaking.

      Atsumu rubbed his eyes as he drank his tea.

     'I told him everything. He's decided he's going to dump Rin.' spoke Atsumu, quietly.

     'Okay then. When though?' you replied remorsefully.

      'Today.' Suna stammered.

      You looked at Suna who moved his head out of his knees. His eyes looked bloodshot and his face was puffy. The dude hasn't had a break, hasn't he? I need to make it up for him some how...

      'What about you Y/n? What about Oikawa-'

     'No, don't say his name.'

     'But you need to tell him that you know about him and Rin. He can't just put the blame on you for your break up.'

     'WHY SHOULD I CARE ANYMORE? What is he going to say, Oh YeAh, I DiD cHeAt On YoU, I fOrGoT tO TeLL yOu.'

      'Y/n, do it. We're already at our worst, so it's fine.' Suna whispered, not intentionally.

     You felt your eyes start to sting with tears again as last night replayed in your mind with Oikawa lashing out on you.

     You blinked those salty tears away, knowing you needed to come to your senses.

     'Fine.'

    'Okay, should I call him-'

    'NO.'

     Atsumu looked at you confused.

    'What do you mean no?'

     'I mean, yeah, just not while you're near me. I don't want to hear that bastard's voice.'

      'I'll go call up Rin and Oikawa outside, and I'll just plan out everything-'

      'But how can you do that though...Oikawa doesn't want to see me.'

     'I have my ways.'

      You glared at him.

     'Okay, I guess.'

     Atsumu took his phone out of his pocket and left the living room, leaving you and Suna behind.

     You looked at Suna, who left his tea untouched.

     Suna's face was...indescribable, and you could barely recognize him. Although he remained expressionless most of the time, he looked at if he just witnessed a murder. You wanted to help him...but how.

     I'm  forgetting my own problems, aren't I?

     Screw Oikawa, forget about him. It hurts me more to see Suna down than for me to find out I was cheated on.

     You leaned closer to Suna, wrapping your arm around his shoulder. He didn't shake it off this time, but you can tell that he didn't want your arm on him.

     'Suna?'

     He didn't answer.

     'Suna...'

     'What do you want now?'

      'Can I hug you or are you going to push me away?'

     Suna didn't answer you, and so you wrapped your arms around him, giving him the warmest hug you could. He didn't move, he just took it all in. He rested his head on your shoulder. He was on the verge of tears again, you could hear it in his breathing.

     We're both broken.

     We've both lost trust in everyone.

     We're lost.

Suna picked his head up off of your shoulder and turned to face you, not looking at you, just his body facing you.

     'I don't fucking care about her anymore, but what did she need me for? Why was I wasting my time with her? Why?'

     He let out a shaky sigh.

     'Suna, there's no way she didn't love you, because she did-'

     'Don't you fucking say that, Y/n. Don't you dare. What happened to you saying that Oikawa never loved you back? You don't have the right to tell me anything.'

     You felt your heart drop to your stomach.

     He's cold...

     Ouch.

     Does he not know how straightforward he is?

     Suna pushed your arms away from him and sat up straight. His tea was still untouched.

     Atsumu walked back into the room and slipped his phone into his pocket.

    'Well, that was something.' he said with a frown on his face.

    'What do you mean?' you asked.

    'Well, it worked for sure.'

    'Elaborate dumbass...'

    'You're seeing Oikawa at Lionelle Park, and Suna's seeing Rin at the pond at Creekwood.'

     'Why the fuck am I at a fucking nature spot?' scoured Suna.

     'Just go with it.' Atsumu replied.

     'What time?' you asked.

    'You're first. You're seeing him in about an hour...'

     'What.' Your mouth dropped to the floor. You felt your heart stop for a second.

     'You heard me. Get your stuff together, it's not that close.'

*40 minutes later*

     The 3 of you were in Atsumu's car. You sat in the back while Suna was in the passenger seat, and Atsumu drove. The car ride was quiet and dead the entire time.

      You didn't care that the car was quiet, because your mind was as loud as ever.

     Thoughts flooded your brain.

     He's going to walk away before I speak.

     He's going to deny everything.

     He's going to say mean things...again.

     I don't want to go...I DON'T WANT TO GO-

     'ATSUMU STOP THE CAR.'

     The car stop abruptly, making all of you fall forward. Your face hit the back of Suna's seat, and Suna and Atsumu's lunged forward.

     'THE FUCK- WHAT HAPPENED.' Atsumu shouted.

     'I can't do this, I can't, I'm sorry. Let me just accept everything the way it is-'

     'Atsumu, unlock the door.' Suna said.

    Atsumu looked at him, confused.

     'What, why?'

     'Just do it.'

     Hesitating at first, Atsumu unlocked the car door, and Suna hopped out of the car. He then opened the second door and slid in next to you.

      Atsumu turned around, looking at Suna, confused.

     'I...I'm not even going to ask.' he turned around and started the car again.

     Suna looked at you deeply with his eyes.

What's this dude's deal now?

'Y/n, be strong. I know you don't want to see him, but this is the only way you can finally fix things on your behalf.'

You felt your voice become shaky as you whispered to him.

'I-I'm just scared. I don't know what he's going to say or do, I don't know what I'm supposed to-'

Suna wrapped his arms around you, holding your waist. He held your face into his chest, putting his head on top of yours.

When did he change?

Wasn't he just cold to me a second ago-

'Y/n, if he dares tell you anything, I'm right here. I will not leave your side. Got it?' he whispered into your ear, making the hairs on your skin tingle and chills go down your spine.

'Suna?' you whispered.

'Yeah?'

'The same goes for you. I'll always be here for you.'

Suna began to stroke his hand through your scalp, making you feel relaxed, and your nerves loosening. He smiled down at you, despite his eyes still being red, and his hair a bit messy.

He looks...cute.

Cute when he smiles like that.

But it hurts to see him smile through the pain...who knows what kind of pain his mind is going through right now...

Atsumu looked through at you guys through the rearview mirror.

'Y/n wasn't even that touchy with Oikawa-'

'The fuck is your deal.' you scoured at Atsumu, moving away from Suna.

'Nothing.' Atsumu said blandly. 'Anyways, we're here.'

Atsumu pulled the car into the parking lot, parking it in an empty spot. He stopped the car and unlocked the door.

'Now's your cue.' he told you. You looked down at your hands, which were shaking uncontrollably. You clenched them, and then you felt Suna's hands wrap around your fists. You looked up at him and he looked at you with his golden olive eyes.

'I'm in the car if he needs a beating.' he smiled.

'Don't worry, I'll call you out if he gets bitchy again.' you smiled back.

You let go of his hands, your hands immediately feeling cold without his. You slid out of the car and shut the door behind you.

You approached the gate of Lionelle Park. As you swung it open, shutting it behind you, you walked down the pathway of the park. Flowers were scattered everywhere on the grassy areas. Birds sung beautifully and the large, light green trees freckled the grass. The sidewalk floor was scattered with beautiful leaves.

You walked down the pathway even further, getting more deep into the park as you went.

Then, you saw him.

He was sitting on the bench, just in front of the duck lake. His hands were in his pockets and he watched the ducks splash water here and there with his light golden brown eyes. His hair was as fluffy as ever, and you immediately remembered all of the times you'd play with it. You hesitated at first, watching him peacefully in the environment.

That...that's Tooru Oikawa.

The boy you fell in love with.

The boy that became your first boyfriend.

The boy you were absolutely obsessed with.

The boy that made you feel so special when he felt like appreciating you.

So so special.

But at the same time.

The boy who wouldn't prioritize you.

The boy you cheated on.

The boy who cheated on you.

The boy you never understood.

That's Tooru Oikawa.

Let's get this over with...

You approached Oikawa slowly, but it didn't even take him a split second before he noticed you.

His eyes widened at your presence.

He didn't shout.

He didn't yell.

He said it in a small, contempt voice.

'Y/n...'

*END OF CHAPTER*

Word Count: 2482 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 3.4K 25
After a devastating car crash that kills your mother and leaves you unable to play volleyball, all you can do is try and help out younger kids who st...
18.8K 1K 43
"Hello I'm hinata shoyo and I'm in love with my best friend, his name is Miya Atsumu and we've been close since my second year playing volleyball and...
20.4K 1.5K 8
Kaito Ishioka had a problem. He had a massive problem. More than one, actually. One, he's a romantic. Two, he's horrible at studying. Three, his tend...
631 33 13
You did it, you made it to THE Shiratorizawa. But after becoming the manager for the volleyball team (in hopes of beating your sister, Kiyoko, at Kar...