Noblesse Oneshots

By mdzJoDrt

hello, this is going to be my first fanfiction story and I'm doing it based on the webtoon comic written by... More

One
Two
The Time Shinwoo Didn't Listen to Captain Jack Sparrow and Just High Tailed it
Four: First Date
Five
Six: A day like no other
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven Pt.2 of Ten
Twelve Pt.3 of Ten
Final Chapter

first things first

733 2 0
By mdzJoDrt

So like I mentioned in the description this is my first time writing a fanfiction or anything in general that doesn't involve school so please be patient with me. Anyways, I think that each oneshot will be unrelated to each other unless I specify.

I will be doing ships from the story such as, SeiraxShinwoo or FrankensteinxRai, I think I will also do things like ReaderxCharacter of OcxCharacter. Or maybe just situations I myself can imagine the characters in. Kepping that in mind please don't complain if the way I portray the character isn't necessarly something the actual character would do. 

For the first two oneshots I think I will just let my imagination flow then for the other I will probably wait until I get more imagination or just let you guys choose/make request. 

Another side note, English is not my first language so please don't judge any grammatical errors and if you see any please let me know.  

And finaly, please go show the original webtoon/anime some love, you can find the comic in the free app called Webtoon, it is called Noblesse. However I'm assuming that if you are here it's because you come from there to fill your fangirl/boy heart. The anime can be found in the app crunchy roll, but since I havn't really seen the anime I don't know much about it. 

That's it for now, thank you and enjoy. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 3.8K 41
First Page!:) -------- Hi, I just wanted to say that this was one of my first stories I've ever written and it's kinda horrible but you guys seem to...
23.4K 511 73
⋆ Noblesse Oneshots + Imagines ⋆ ⋆ fluff ⋆ ⋆ Noblesse belongs to Son Jeho & Lee Kwan...
6.9K 443 30
This is an KNY x oc. it is my first story that I had been planning for a while, i might take time to make the chapters but i will make sure it is a g...
5.9K 310 24
A Noblesse fanfic about how the manwha would look like from the point of view of a little girl who was born a noble and then adopted by the fandom's...