Nine

A/N: Hello!!! Yesterday was fathers day, so I want to write something to celebrate all the fathers out there, this chapter will be of basically Frankenstein being a dad to the RK-5. 

Also, on the webtoon, on chapter 358 I believe, Frankenstein calls them "my kids". So, I'm using that and his behavior toward them on the rest of the webtoon as inspiration. 

I don't think I have anything else to say so, I hope you enjoy!!!💜💜💜

*****NOTE: In Korea they don't celebrate fathers day and mothers day separate, they celebrated them together on parents day which is called Eobeoi Nal(어버이 날) and it's celebrated on May 8th.

Their school years have two semesters, the first one's from March to August with a vacation that's from July to August. Their second semester is from September to February with a vacation that's from December to February.

I got this info. from google so if it's wrong please feel free to correct me. *****

________________________________________________________________________________

No One's POV

A silver hair noble was sitting in class wondering why he couldn't skip art like he did with P.E.

"Okay, class, Since parents day is this Saturday I want you all to create a drawing for your parents to celebrate them. Alternatively, you can write a letter to them if you don't want to give them trash because let's face it only two of you can actually draw while the rest is either acceptable or causes eye cancer."(A/N: Just so you know, a teacher should never tell their students something like this. They should be honest and not sugar coat things but it should not make a student fell bad about themselves.)

This left the two nobles confused on what to do since, unfortunately, their parents had been killed.(A/N: They never explain about their mothers so I'm just assuming their dead as well.)

"Mr. Kim? What do we do if our parents are dead?" To him it was just a question, to everyone else it was a shock that caused sadness and pity in their hearts. 

"I..uhm...Well first of all, I'm sorry for your loss. Second, I guess... you have two choices. You can either write a letter or drawing for them and put it in their gravestone. OR if you have someone who raised you and that YOU consider a second parent, then you can make a letter or drawing for them. " Both nobles immediately though about Gejutel Since he was the one who raised and helped them after their parents had died. So they started to write and appreciation letter for him. 

The noblesse, on the other hand, didn't have anyone in mind. His parents were long dead and the only other parental figure he ever had was now a part of his soul. He thought about all the people he knew and had known, none of which really giving him that feeling of safeness one tends to feel when they're with their parents. 

The red head boy saw the confusion on his faced so he asked "Hey, having a hard time thinking of what to write to your parents?" He shook his head.

"Then what are you confused about?" 

"Who the letter should be directed to." And that was another shocker, hadn't the chairman said that Rai's parents were away? Or did he mean THAT type of away?

"You could write it to the chairman." The noble looked at him confused.

"I mean, think about, I'm not too sure how good your relationship with the chairman is, but he does take care of you, worry about you, make sure your doing okay. Just like a parent. But of course it's your choice and I can't decide for you. Just keep in mind, a parent is someone who raises you, not just gives you life." He looked at Shinwoo and then his paper, he proceeded to pick up his pen and started writing: