INSTAGRAM! (H.S. & K.M.)

By ashlou96

Harry Styles soon meets a young woman who goes by the name Katherine McNamara. Harry thinks it's love at firs... More

Meet The Cast❤
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Twenty.
Twenty One.
Twenty Two.
Twenty Three.
Twenty Four.
Twenty Five.
Twenty Six.
Twenty Seven.
Twenty Eight.
Twenty Nine.
Thirty.
Thirty One.
Thirty Two.
Thirty Three.
Thirty Four.
Thirty Five.
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven.

Nineteen.

30 2 0
By ashlou96

Liked by emeraude, harryshumjr, matthewdaddario, alishawainwright, rubyodonellx, isaiahmustafa, kevinmchale, ollymurs, jadethirlwall, nathanhgshore, niallhoran, louist91, gemmastyles, jennifermorrison, lilyjcollins, joeyking, maisiersellers, joel_courtney, harrne, clase, claryfray, hazza&kat, jamiedornan, kat.mcnamara, vanessahudgens, hazza.stylish, caseycodyj, louteasdale, samsmith, 1d_fans, hazza1d, haz1d, jesynelson, liampayne, gemmastyles, annetwist and 2,758,958 others.

@harrystyles: Can't get this one to stop eating😂💙 We are literally stopping off at every eating place. You know darling, I've got to be somewhere. So, this will be the last stop for an hour or so.

(@harrystyles has disabled the comments.)

Hey guys! How are we all? I hope you're all okay and everything. I know Golden video as only not long been released can we pretend it came out in July 2020. I love you guys💙❤

Liked by liampayne, gemmastyles, emeraude, domsherwood, lukebaines, willtudor1, harryshumjr, niallhoran, louist91, claireholt, rubyodonellx, officaltomellis, lanaparrilla, jennifermorrison, vanessahudgens, bitsietulloch, mrgiuntoli, rebelwilson, matthewdaddario, harrystyles, annetwist, mia_scholink, darrencriss, bowerjamie, harrne, harryishot, hazza1d, claryfray, hazza&kat, shadowhunterstv, celebritynews and 3,768,960 others.

@kat.mcnamara: *SNEAK PEAK* At Harry's new video that is out today, 5pm. Keep watch it. Brilliant song🎶🎵 See if anyone can spot me I come in towards the end, a little clue. Harry and his team said I have to disable the comments until it is released. Keep watch out! It's definitely worth a see and hear💙 Congratulations babe. I am incredibly proud of you.

(@kat.mcnamara has disabled the comments.)

Liked by annetwist, liampayne, niallhoran, jacobelordi, perrieedwards, nickgrimshaw, rubyodonellx, ollymurs, jadethirlwall, emeraude, harryshumjr, lottietomlinson, lanaparrilla, claryfray, hazza&kat, jamiedornan, harrne, katherinemcnamarafans, katfans, harry&katupdates, relationshipgoalshaz&Kat, lilyjcollins, joeyking, joel_courtney and 2,859,736 others.

@harrystyles: Can't keep you out of the kitchen, can I?

Comments:-

@lottietomlinson: She's so pretty.

@emeraude: What she Baking now?

@harrystyles: Cookies🍪 and thank you @lottietomlinson

@niallhoran: Where is my and Emeraude invite? If she's making cookies. I want some.

@liampayne: You and your food Niall😂

@harrystyles: You know where I live @niallhoran

@niallhoran: Good. Be there in ten.

@kat.mcnamara: I ate them all.

@niallhoran: WHAT! SERIOUSLY.

@harrystyles: Don't be shouting at my girl, man.

@emeraude: Niall James Horan did you just shout at my best friend? When she's pregnant!?

@niallhoran: No. Of course not. We can make more when me and Em come.

@harrystyles: Come after 5pm Kat has a photoshoot.

Liked by bitsietulloch, maisiersellers, janelparrish, lanacondor, jennifermorrison, d.l.castro, willtudor1, lukebaines, niallhoran, louist91, gemmastyles, annetwist, hazza1d, Stylesfans, emeraude, domsherwood, ianbohen, harrne, joeyking, lanaparrilla, claireholt, harryshumjr, harrystyles, Nina, selenagomez, kylejenner, jadethirlwall, isaiahmustafa, nicolasummer, arden_cho and 3,664,882 others.

@kat.mcnamara: Sneak peak at my photoshoot pictures that are out tomorrow afternoon. Don't forget @harrystyles video for Golden out in ONE hour!! I hope I'm not the only one who's excited to see it.

Comments:-

@arden_cho: Oh, god sake. You're too beautiful😔💚

@kat.mcnamara: Thank you 😘

@harrne: I've got an alarm set to watch Golden when it is released.

@hazza1d: Same, girl!! I can't wait.

@harrystyles: I don't need to promote it, when I've got the best girlfriend promoting for me. Thank you baby💙 I love you☺️💙

@domsherwood: Why am I do excited to see it again?

@harryshumjr: Because Kat has not stopped talking about it since yesterday. Especially in the group chat.

@harrystyles: My beautiful girlfriend🤩😍 So beautiful.

@domsherwood: Can you be anymore cringe, bro. Sorry not sorry😂

@kat.mcnamara: Leave him alone @domsherwood Thankyou baby. I love you😘💙

@sophie.skelton: 😔🙄😔

@harrne: ^^^ why she even commenting.

@harrystyles: Do Not Comment!

@hazza1d: Set the record straight! Good. She's a bitch.

Liked by domsherwood, harryshumjr, matthewdaddario, alishawainwright, harrystyles, hazza1d, claryfray, hazza&kat, annetwist, liampayne, gemmastyles, niallhoran, louist91, claireholt, lanacondor, jennifermorrison, d.l.castro, willtudor1, nicolasummer, arden_cho, vanessahudgens, hazza.stylish, harrystylesgolden, golden, clase, harrne, joeyking, maisiersellers, janelparrish, joel_courtney, alex.beattie and 3,657,869 others.

@kat.mcnamara: Golden💛🎗🌟 @harrystyles

(@kat.mcnamata has disabled the comments.)

(Messages between Katherine and Sophie.)

Kat-
So, you have the guts to post on my post but to blank me on my messages.

Kat-
We were best friends, or so I thought. What happened to us.

Sophie-
I feel guilty, okay! I can't even look at you without feeling guilty.

Sophie-
We wasn't supposed to go that far. Alberto couldn't stop. It was his idea to do what him and that guy did to you.

Kat-
You're supposed to feel guilty. But it did go that far! And you stood there and watched for so long then walked away. When you came back, you just stood there while Alberto kicked and kicked me. You didn't stop it. For what? My boyfriend.

Kat-
What was you hoping to achieve from this?

Sophie-
Honestly, your boyfriend. Why do you always get the man. I never get the good ones. I also heard you went to see Alberto. What did he have to say?

Kat-
That it was your idea. He admitted that to the police. If you feel guilty hand yourself in and do your time.

Sophie-
No. It wasn't my idea. He came up to me saying how much he hated being in your spotlight, and how everyone looks at him in pity for fancying his best friend. Is he blaming it on me?

Kat-
That's funny. It's the same thing he said that you did. You came up to him saying the exact same thing you've just said.

Sophie-
It's the truth. It was his idea. He wanted to hurt Harry and I was scared.

Sophie-
You didn't see him that day. He was angry. I'm so sorry.

Kat-
I don't care. I don't want your excuses, nor your apologies. If you're really are sorry go to the police, hand yourself in. It doesn't matter if it was your idea or not, you still knew of the plan and didn't phone anyone.

Kat-
You still allowed it to go forward.

Sophie-
I can't. I can't go to prison, katherine. I'm sorry but I won't go to the police. Can I speak to Harry for one second.

Kat-
This is Harry. What is it you need?

Sophie-
Harry. I did for you. For us. No one wanted you with her.

Sophie-
Can we meet? Face to face somewhere.

Kat-
Fine. Where? If Kat found out this. She would hate me as much as you right now.

Sophie-
How would I know you won't tip the police off & tell them where I am.

Kat-
Well, do you want to meet or not. Final time I'm asking.

Sophie-
I'm taking a big chance here, Harry. Coming to met you knowing full well you can tip the police off.

Kat-
We will just talk. That's it.

Kat-
Going once.

Kat-
Going twice.

Sophie-
Fine. Starbucks around the corner from you. What are you going to tell Kat?

Kat-
Don't worry what I'm gonna tell Kat, she isn't your problem anymore. Mine neither. If we do this, me and Kat can't be together anymore.

Sophie-
Be there in ten minutes. Don't have me waiting long. Mayne we could have a chance. Delete these messages.

Kat-
I ain't stupid. And whatever. We will talk.

Conversation has been deleted.

Harry PoV-

"Becareful." Dom warns. Kat has no clue what I'm doing. She has gone for a lie down and I deleted the messages.

"Ain't I always." I mutter putting on my hat and sunglasses. "Just watch her, please. There's a reason why she asked to meet. Probably think I'm stupid to leave her on her own again."

Dom rolls his eyes. "I knew there was something fishy about her. I have for years. That's why you have to becareful. You get spotted doing this... it's gonna be all over the news."

"I'll be fine."

"This could ruin your career." Dom reminds me.

"Kat's more important." I say opening the front door.

"Don't we know that. She wouldn't want to ruin your career over this, Harry." Dom says. "Sophie, she's fancied you for a while. So, don't let her get to close to you. Kissing you right now wouldn't be a good idea."

I glare at him giving him a 'are you serious face.' Dom rolls his eyes. "What if she wakes up? What do I say?" He asks.

"Uhm..." I think for a minute. "Tell her work called me in."

"She would know I'm lying. She can tell." Dom shrugs his shoulders.

"Be believeable then." I roll my eyes and leave the house walking towards Starbucks.

I enter the small building and look around the building and spot her in the corner of the room. I pull my phone out and send a text to someone.

"I'm surprised you agreed to meet." Her voice says looking up at me.

"Well, here I am. So, you know..." I trail off.

"What did Alberto say?" She asks. I raise my eyebrow. "When Kat went to see him? You would of been there. I know you."

"We ain't here to talk about him." I say confused.

"Well, Kat said he blamed it all on me." She shrugs her shoulders, like she doesn't care. I feel my fingers digging into my palm as I clench my fists.

"He did." I grit out. My jaw barely moving. "He blamed the whole idea on you, without even blinking a eye."

I see the anger building up in her eyes. "I just wanted to scare her away from you. It wasn't supposed to go that far."

"But it did. It went as far as those people raping her. You may of not been in on that activity... but you knew that's what they were gonna do. Do you know what they did?"

She shakes her head. "Kicked her in the belly a few times and face." She looks out the window. Luckily I asked for a place with a curtain covering the window.

"No. They both raped her in both areas." I gritted it trying to wipe the memory away from my brain.

She tilts her head a little, even she looks a little shocked. "What?" She asks, her mouth opened wide.

"They both took turns. You couldn't control them. Alberto even said that. He wasn't planning on listening to you."

"Well, you got to believe me." She says pleading with me. "That wasn't supposed to happen. I just wanted you."

I look up and see a person stood there and I nod.

He walks over to Sophie, unannounced. "Miss Sophie Skelton I am arresting you on suspicion of the involvement of the sexual assault and physical assault on Miss Katherine McNamara you do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence. Do you understand?"

"You set me up." She shouts glaring at me.

"Do you understand?" The officer repeats louder. "Yes." She says.

He places her in handcuffs and gets ready to turn to leave.

"Wait." I call it. The officer turns and I come face to face with Sophie.

"Kat, she is beautiful inside and out. Either, if you wanted it or not, it happened. And you know, she came out stronger than ever. I could never forgive you for what you did to her. I would never ever, in a million years ever date you." I say and walk away. I hear camera's flashing as I leave. Great.

Gonna be all over the news by tonight.

My phone buzzes and see Dom as texted me.

Dom-
She found out, man. She squeezed it out of me. she isn't happy that you met her.

Harry-
Either way. She's been arrested. That felt good tbf. Glad she gonna get the time she deserves and Kat is going to get her justice.

Dom-
Best get home. She's kicking off. And I mean, she's throwing things at me.

Harry-
These pregnancy hormones are really starting to annoyed the hell out of me.

Dom-
Hey man, I wouldn't be happy with my girlfriend did what you did. So, cut her some slack.

Dom-
😂😂 best get used to them. She calming down now and asking if she been arrested. I've told her now she's laughing like a crazy lady.

Harry-
See? Her hormones are all over the place. I'm taking her doctors first thing in the morning. Just tell her to stop throwing things are you.

Dom-
Have you met this woman. I've told her to stop and she throws them harder. Oh no! She's crying again. For you. 😂 geez, they change quick. They may give you some tablets to help. Hopefully. Because she looks crazy.

Harry-
Nearly home, man.

Dom-
Just becareful when you come in, she isn't far from the front door. I don't know how to, you know, get her to stop crying. She repeatedly asking for you. I think she's having a nervous breakdown.

Harry-
I'm literally around the corner, I'll run.

I walk into the house seeing Kat curled up on the floor asleep, her eyes red and puffy from crying.

"Dom, you just left her on the floor." I glare at him.

He holds his hands up. "Every time I get close she wakes up, man. Shouting at me to leave her alone."

"What's happening? She wss like this last night. She woke up with a nightmare. I managed to get her back to sleep. I woke up again and I found her under the bed. After about half an hour of me looking for her."

"She needs professional help, Harry." Dom says placing his hand on my shoulder.

"What," I ask.

"Well, after everything she's been through. I think it's effecting her more than she's letting on. Man, she was throwing apples and stuff at me. Shouting Albert's name." He explains. "I didn't wanna tell you that over text. I don't know if she still thought she was sleeping but man, she was wide awake." He adds.

I take a deep breath. "I'll get her help. Don't worry, okay. Dom." I say. He pulls me into a hug.

"Get her into a bed or something. She can't be comfortable there. I've got to go. Bye man."

I nod. "Bye." I respond.

"Don't worry baby. I'll get you help so you can get better." I say lifting her up off the floor and carry her up to our bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 203 38
I'm dangerously inlove with my bestfriend bummer is, he doesn't feel the same. ...
6.1K 1.6K 91
Hi, I'm Infinity Trevor I used to live in Cheshire with my boyfriend and his Family.Me and him were best of pals.Then we started dating. Things was p...
49.4K 3.2K 23
Harry cherished Hannah's heart even when it was in someone else's hands.*** A marriage contract, an abusive husband and a forbidden love force Hannah...
5.9K 230 27
When I walked away that day I swore I'd never see Harry's face again. But I guess when two people are meant to be together, fate will stop at nothing...