Hired |N.H|

بواسطة PretentiousNiall

When you're hired to be Niall Horan's girlfriend you would think it's simple, throw a few fake hugs here, thr... المزيد

-Chapter 1
-Chapter 2
-Chapter 3
-Chapter 4
-Chapter 5
-Chapter 6
-Chapter 7
-Chapter 8
-Chapter 9
-Chapter 10
-Chapter 11
-Chapter 12
-Chapter 13
-Chapter 14
-Chapter 15
-Chapter 16
-Chapter 17
-Chapter 18
-Chapter 19
-Chapter 20
-Chapter 21
-Chapter 22
-Chapter 23
-Chapter 24
-Chapter 25
-Chapter 26
-Chapter 27
-Chapter 28
-Chapter 29
-Chapter 30
-Chapter 31
-Chapter 32
-Chapter 33
-Chapter 34
-Chapter 35
-Chapter 36
-Chapter 37
-Chapter 38
-Chapter 39
-Chapter 40
-Chapter 41
-Chapter 42
-Chapter 43
-Chapter 44
-Chapter 45
-Chapter 46
-Chapter 47
-Chapter 48
-Chapter 49
-Chapter 50
-Chapter 51
-Chapter 52
-Chapter 53
-Chapter 54
-Chapter 55
-Chapter 56
-Chapter 57
-Chapter 58
-Chapter 59
-Chapter 60
-Chapter 61
-Chapter 62
-Chapter 63
-Chapter 64
-Chapter 65
-Chapter 66
-Chapter 67
-Chapter 68
-Chapter 69
-Chapter 70
-Chapter 71
-Chapter 72
-Chapter 73
-Author note
-Chapter 74
-Chapter 75
-Chapter 76
-Chapter 77
-Chapter 78
-Chapter 79
-Chapter 80
-Chapter 81
-Chapter 83
Chapter 84
-Chapter 85
-Chapter 86
-Chapter 87
-Chapter 88
-Chapter 89
-Chapter 90
-Chapter 91
-Chapter 92
-Chapter 93
-Chapter 94
-Chapter 95
-Chapter 96
-Important Author note
-Chapter 97
-Chapter 98
-Chapter 99
-Chapter 100

-Chapter 82

9.4K 339 170
بواسطة PretentiousNiall

Jenny's POV

"Niall?!?" I basically yelled in shock and excitement. I ran over to him and tried to hug hm but he held me back with his hand and sternly looked at me. Not the welcome I was expecting but at the same time, I don't blame him.

He hates me now, doesn't he?

"No." He sternly said, looking a little angered. "Don't you are fucking touch me." He spat and I stepped back, attempting to keep calm and not cry. I was so overwhelmed he was here with me after missing him for so long but he hates me. And I can't have him.

"Sorry." I quietly said.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" He yelled.

"Niall, I-"

"No! You can shut the fuck up!" He shouted.

"Niall, let me explain I-"

"You shouldn't have to explain so fucking much in such a short space of time." I could hear his heavy breathing from where I was standing. He was angry. Very angry. But I don't blame him.

"Niall, please." I begged.

"No first I see you hugging that bastard and next you're sleeping with him and oh fuck I got sent a picture of you kissing him?!" He was furious with me. I gulped and looked down at me feet.

"Niall-"

"Why did I recieve a photo of you kissing Jack and then I get messages saying you slept with him and now you're breaking up with me?" Niall asked, moving closer and closer to me.

"Niall, that wasn't me." I shook my head.

"Then who the fuck done it?" He yelled.

"Jack!" I defended and suddenly he didn't look so angry. His facial expressions changed dramatically and he ran for me, hugging me tight as he turned to sobbing. His emotions do change quick.

"I-I thought I had lost you." He cried, dropping the bag that was on his shoulder to the floor.

"Niall, I'm so sorry." I sighed, rubbing his back. "Jack and Danielle had this planned all along, she's dating Jack and they wanted you to break up with me so they thought if they sent you a picture of Jack and I you would and then Jack took my phone and messaged you and then put a passcode on my phone and then kept getting it wrong so he disabled it." I told him. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay I was jus' so scared darlin'." He said. Oh how good it felt to be back in his arms and to hear his voice in my ear again. "So you didn't wan' t' kiss him?" He asked me, wiping his eyes and looking into mine.

"God no, I hate him." I said and he began to roughly kiss me. I swear, my knees began to buckle there and then. I was just so overwhelmed. I was not expecting him to come here tonight. Not at all.

"Y-you didn't really sleep with him?" He asked, pulling back to look into my eyes. Searching my eyes for an answer.

"Jesus Niall, no of course I didn't, why would I do that?" I ran my hands through his hair and his breathing quickened.

"You scared me so fucking bad." He hugged me tight again. "So fucking bad." I could feel his tears dripping onto my shoulder. "I thought I was losing you."

"I thought I was losing you too, I was sure you were going to hate me." I whispered.

"I wasn't angry this time, I was only upset." He replied. "Even the thought of losing you broke my heart."

"I love you so much Ni and I am so sorry this happened."

"Look on the bright side, now I'm here with you." He chuckled and began kissing me again. My skin began to feel warm and my stomach held a feeling I would like to feel all the time. There were butterflies but at the same time, I felt so content and happy in Niall's arms, being embraced and kissed.

"Can I come back on tour with you?" I asked against his lips making him groan.

"Mmm, you have to go back to college." He let out a small moan against my lips.

"I don't wanna go back." My hands trailed down his back and I put my hands in his back pockets. He shivered a little when I did.

"You have to." He whispered, cupping my cheek in his palm and kissing me harder. His lips felt so soft and so comforting. I have been craving them for so long.

"No I don't Niall, I hate it." I replied truthfully.

"Shut up." He pulled back and threw his hoodie across the room. "Just shut up." His lips were soon back on mine. I could feel goosebumps growing on his arms against my own. It sent shivers up my spine. It made me feel superior to know the affect I have on him. Although he has a similar affect on me. All he has to do is touch me and it sends my body trembling.

"Why're ya smiling against me lips?" Niall asked with a chuckle. I didn't realise I was smiling.

"Not." I giggled.

"You are so." He grabbed my ass making me squeal. "Jump you little shit." He grinned and I laughed, missing his insults.

"Close the door you bastard." I pushed him away, pulling my hands out of his pockets. He smirked but went and closed my room door coming back and picking me up bridal style. "Niall." I giggled as he reached down and kissed me.

"So beautiful, I've missed these lips so much." He whispered as he gently laid me down on the bed, not breaking our kiss. I smiled against his lips again, pulling his body on top of mine. I opened my eyes stopping kissing him for a bit, I wanted to look into his eyes.

His eyes opened and he gave me an odd glance but all was soon forgotten when our eyes met and he smiled. "You know I'm fine if we don't have sex now, I'm fine with just kissing you." Niall stroked my cheek, looking from my eyes to my mouth.

"I think we both know where this is going after so long." I smiled and so did he. "No moaning loudly Joanna's room is next door and you are quite the moaner." I chuckled and he blushed.

"Well, you do make me forget everything and sent me into ecstasy." He giggled and went back to kissing me.

"Did you swallow a dictionary?" I asked.

"Stop ruining the mood." He gave out. "You know these lips are mine, Jack shouldn't of been anywhere near them." Niall hissed against my lips. "They're all mine." He pulled my bottom lips between his teeth staring into my eyes. "You're mine." His hands roamed up and down my body.

I reached for his trousers pulling them down while he blushed a little and looked at me, his confident facet soon fading. A shy demeanure soon returning. I don't know why he's getting so shy now.

"I've missed you." He whispered, playing with a strand of stray hair and biting his lip slightly.

"I've missed you too." I replied, gently kissing him again, savouring the moment. Glad to be with him again.

....

"That-was-amazing." Niall's exasperated body collapsed next to mine. His head turned on the pillow and he looked over at me, still out of breath.

"It was." I kissed him gently. His breathing was still heavy as he showed me a small smile, the edges of his lips tugging upwards.

"I told you not to moan loudly though you idiot." I said and he blushed.

"I couldn't think straight." He defended. "Joanna's Probably sleeping anyways." He shrugged.

"Hope so because we will never hear the end of it if now." I said and he shrugged looking into my eyes again.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." I smiled and buried my face under his arm, turning off the bedside lamp ready to go to sleep.

"Could you pass me my boxers?" He quietly asked as he stroked my hair. I groaned but sat up reluctantly, feeling a cold breeze.

"Where are they?" I asked. He sat up and looked around before his attention caught somewhere.

"They're on the bedside table." He bit his lip. I laughed and reached over, grabbing them and handing him them. I found his shirt on the floor next to the bed so I pulled that on along with my own panties. The least we could do is be kind of decent.

"Are you going to college in the morning?" He asked me, kissing my head as we got into a spooning position, after pulling the duvets up over us.

"Am I fuck." I laughed. "No way."

"I'm not gonna make you." He chuckled and kissed below my ear before resting his head on the pillow.

"Let's sleep." I said and he nodded in agreement. I fell asleep a lot quicker than I did any of the nights Niall had been absent. I couldn't wait to wake up next to him in the morning again.

____________

When I woke up I almost forgot Niall came last night and I got a fright when there were arms snaked around me and fluffly legs tangled with my smooth ones. "You awake?" Niall whispered.

"Yeah." I giggled.

"Why are ya laughing?" He asked and I could hear in his voice he was smiling.

"You're legs are really fluffy." I giggled and turned around in his arms to face him.

"Fluffy." He repeated the word laughing. "Thanks, want me to shave them?" He sarcastically asked.

"Of course." I laughed, obviously not being serious.

"You're so adorable, I've missed you so much." He kissed me again.

"Hungry?" I asked him to which he nodded.

"Starving, I haven't eaten since- since.." He struggled to remember. "I didn't even eat yesterday." He said in thought.

"Niall." I gasped. "You should eat!" I exclaimed. I probably had him too nervous and scared to eat. Now I feel bad.

"Oh well." He chuckled. "Can we go make breakfast?"

"Course, come on." I smiled and stand up, slipping my feet into my slippers and throwing Niall his sweatpants from my drawer.

"Ah finally, we reunite after about five months." He chuckled and I rolled my eyes at the way he exaggerated it so much. He slipped them on and we made our way downstairs. "I need to pee." Niall announced and ran off.

"What do you want?" I called after him.

"Don't care." He replied as he ran upstairs. I rolled my eyes and got out some toaster waffles, sticking them in the toaster and then I poured us some milk and grabbed some berries to put on top.

"What are we haviing?" Niall asked.

"Wait, close your eyes." I said as the toaster popped. He laughed but closed them.

"Toast, whoa." He pretended to sound excited.

"Shut up." I say putting the waffles on two plates and throwing berries on each plate, setting them down on the table along with the milk. "There." I smiled and he turned around and started laughing.

"I actually thought you were making toast." He laughed and sat down along with me.

"You must think so low of me." I said, taking a bite.

"Oh shut up, of course I don't babe." He said, taking a drink. "You know I love ya, but I totally hate Jack." He chuckled.

"I hate him more." I giggled.

"Good." He winked at me and I smiled at how cute he was being. I missed him so much, it's so nice to be back with him again. I feel as though I am in a state of eupohoria.

"What will we do today?" I asked.

"Well, you know I will have to go back on tour." He said and I sighed. I don't want to go back to college. I hate it so much and all it brings for me is dissapointment and unhappiness.

"Can I come?" I questioned with a smile.

"Michael won't let you." Niall pointed out. I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"What if we got rid of him?" I asked.

"We have nothing against him anymore."

"Do we not?" I smirked and he smiled questioningly.

"This smile is oddly exciting me." He grinned, squinting his eyes at me.

"Follow me." I smiled and we stood up running upstairs. I searched in my room and finally found what I was looking for. The second contract.

"What's this?" Niall asked.

"Remember that time I was 'listening to Michael?'" I asked him using air quotations. "Yeah, no, I had signed this." I said and he gave me an odd look before he began reading it.

"Is he being for real?" Niall asked. "But what have you against him?" He asked.

"He forced me to sign it, he scared me with a massive bulky bodyguard and said if I didn't sign it I would regret it." I pointed out.

"What?! Why didn't you tell me this before?" He basically yelled.

"Niall, have you read it? It said I wasn't allowed to tell you or I would get fired." I said.

"Oh." He said. "Can't believe he fucking done that!" Niall exclaimed. "But you have no proof he intimidated you."

"Is it possible that backstage of shows have CCTV?" I asked.

"It's possible, yes." Niall nodded and I smirked. "Jenny what are you planning?" Niall asked me with a small but subtle smile.

"Let's get rid of Michael." I giggled.

"What's the point?"

"I'll get hired again, he willl be gone and we can be together all the time." I beamed.

"You're so evil, but that's why I love you." He smiled and wrapped my arms around him.

"So let's try get rid of the bastard." I held my hand out to Niall. "Deal?"

"Deal." He shook it with a smile.

______________

A/N My exams finished today god bless!!!! So yeahhhh here's the new update bc you all left so many comments on the last chapter ! plssss leave a vote and comment and I will try update soon !

Don't forget to vote and comment :)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

Doors open. بواسطة ash

قصص الهواة

613K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
187K 3K 21
in which a couple that is in love onscreen falls in love offscreen.
253K 6.2K 35
Megan Grace used to be best friends with Niall Horan, until he left to audition for the X-Factor, leaving her heart behind in the process, now Niall...
14.3K 299 27
Looking after his dog was just supposed to be a job. it all started out just fine but somehow things escalated. I never expected for things to chang...