𝗜𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗮𝗹 // sapnap x (F...

By quack1tyhqs1mp

"Nick, that's illegal..." "chase and charli was illegal but I don't see anyone c... More

1: manhunt
2: simp
3: group chats
4: traitor
5: simpnap
6: not a minecraft date
7: nicknames
8: mom
9: Tommyinnit = liar
10: camping trip (gone wrong?)
11: crush? (sapnaps POV)
12: friend date
13: Dads
14: chuck e cheese
15: quackity
16: y/n is jelly
17: LOH?
18: LOH.
19: the actual LOH
20: birthday gifts
21: The Election
22: conversations
23: Ferris Wheel
24: simps
25:among us+friends
26: HP Houses
27: Fundys Birthday
28: MCC
29: simpnap part 162724773
31: gogys birthday
32: nikis birthday
33: Talks
34: Surprise
Ending
bonus chapter
bonus chapter
bonus chapter
hehe

30: among us

23.8K 732 1.6K
By quack1tyhqs1mp

  "Tommy can we truce these next few games?" I asked him.

  "I guess." He responded with a sigh. He had been killing me repeatedly for the past 3 games cause he got imposter.

  "Hey guys I got to go." Wilbur told us and we said goodbye.

  "Yeah I've got to go aswell." Niki told us.

  "Me too, it was fun while it lasted though." Fundy added.

  "Yeah, my moms making me cook dinner tonight." Sapnap said.

  "Try not to burn anything this time, alright." I told him laughing at the memory of when he forgot to put water in his ramon noodles and not only did he burn the noodles but completely melted the plastic bowl he used.

  "Hey Tommy do you know anyone who we can play among us with us." I asked him before muting my mic and reading out a few donations and thanking wilbur for raiding my stream.

  "Here let me message a few people." And so I waited before he updated me, "They said that their already playing among us and need a few players if we want to join them."

  "That sounds fine." I told and he sent me the code on discord and I seen a bunch of names I didnt recognize and I joined their discord call.

  "Y/n? Are you here?" Tommy asked me as I loaded into the game and seen my character named LB but dark green was taken so I loaded in as a orange character with a banana peel on my head.

  "Yeah..." I said nervously and a bunch of hi's erupted from the group but one of them stuck out which happened to be a incredibly deep voice, "Hello y/n."

  "I-I dont know how to r-react to whoever's v-voice that is. I-It's scary yet kind of calming." I said and laughter could be heard from almost everyone.

  "How about we go around and introduce ourselves that way y/n knows who is who." Someone I think goes by the name Rae said.

  We all stood in a line and cyan stepped forward first, "I'm toast and I plan to win every round that we play whether I'm crewmate or imposter."

  Next a brown character stepped forward, "I'm poki and y/n already knows me."

  Red stepped forward, "I'm Rae and I cant wait to have y/n as a new friend."

  Dark green stepped forward, "I'm sykkuno and I'm excited that I get to play among us with you."

  Yellow, "Im Tubbo and I hope that my introduction wasn't necessary."

  Black, "I'm Corpse and I'm glad that my voice scares you."

  "Chills. I actually got chills." I said laughing.

  Pink walked forward, "I'm Pewdiepie and I'm excited to murder some people."

  Lastly lime, "I'm Jack and I demand everyone puts on cat ears."

  "Not this again. Y/n dont listen to them." Tommy said.

  I went over and put on the cat ears, "Tommy put on the cat ears." I told him and there was cheering and laughing.

  Once everyone calmed down I heard Poki ask, "Y/n if you dont mind me asking, why exactly is your nickname LB?"

  "That's the nickname Tommy gave me." I told them.

  "What does it stand for?" Pewds asked me.

  "Little bitch." I said and everyone laughed once again.

• • • I M P O S T E R • • •

LB               CORPSE

  I muted myself and cheered since I hardly get imposter. After we spawned in the map polus and the first thing I did was fake keys, and then I headed to admin with Rae and faked card swipe before I checked vitals where I seen that toast was dead. I left Rae and I went through specimen to lab, faking tasks along the way. I seen corpse and sykkuno running together and as I was running out of laboratory lights were turned off.

  I vented to electrical so I could hop out and kill the first person I seen.

  I seen tommy run up from o2 and I hopped out of the vent and murdered him but someone came following behind me and caught the murder happening.

  I seen that whoever it was reported it and I got ready to be voted out or hope that he didnt see me.

  "So it cant be y/n." Tubbo said and the meeting loaded up and I seen that Tubbo had reported it.

  I sighed a breath of relief before saying, "yeah, it's not Tubbo we walked up to the body together."

  "I don't think its y/n either, she had so many chances to kill me." Rae agreed.

  "Corpse and sykkuno were the last two I seen with toast." Jack claimed.

  "No, we lost him when lights went off." Sykkuno said. Is he also helping us?

  "I'm sus of Poki." Rae blurted.

  "Why?" Poki asked urgently.

  "You were chasing me for like 30 seconds before you left, probably to murder toast!"

  "I was just trying to befriend you!"

  "Guys, we shouldn't vote on 7." Sykkuno pointed out.

  "Alright but if I die, its Poki." Rae said.

No one was ejected。    •   ゚  。
  .   .      .     。   。 .
 .  。   。  . •
•  •      .         。   .

  We spawned at the admin table and me and tubbo ran to weapons where i waited for him to do asteroids. After that lights turned back on and we ran back into admin and found Corpse and Sykkuno standing on a vent, so we joined them.

  We were all wiggling on the vent before corpse hopped into the vent. I laughed whenever tubbo stopped and I jumped into the vent aswell.

  Corpse didnt immediately hop back out of the vent like I did but eventually he did and we all ran storage when a body was reported.

  "So, Poki is dead in lab." Rae said and I seen that Pewds had also died that round.

  "Wait, weren't you with poki?" I asked.

  "No, well yes, but we did split up for a second and then she was dead."

  "Does anyone know where Pewds body is?" Corpse asked and there was a series of no's.

  "Well, it cant be Corpse, Y/n, or Sykkuno, we were all together that round." Tubbo added.

  "Well its 6, we should vote someone." Jack told us.

  "Jack where were you? I havent seen you at all this round." Rae asked him.

  "I was in Specimen." Jack stated.

  "That is sus." Tubbo blurted.

  "No, I think he went in through admin. I seen him go into decontamination." I told them.

  "Yeah, I haven't been to laboratory at all this round." Jack added and we started running out of time.

  "Guys! Its 6 people we need to vote!" Rae yelled.

3

  "WHO DO WE VOTE?" Jack yelled and everyone started voting.

2

  "Vote for who you think it is!" Sykkuno also yelled.

1

Corpse: 0
Sykkuno: 1
Tubbo: 0
Spedicy: 0
LB: 0
Rae: 5

Rae was ejected。    •   ゚  。
  .   .      .     。   。 .
 .  。   。  . •
•  •      .        。     .

• • • V I C T O R Y • • •

CORPSE              LB

"TUBBO WHAT THE HELL??" Tommy screamed and just laughed.

---
M

y sister told me: tell me you have a mental illness without telling me you have a mental illness
My response: I wanna die
My brother: I dont have a mental illness wink wonk
My moms boyfriend: have you seen my face

Sorry if theres any typos lmao

Can I have a picture of you that way I can show Santa what I want for christmas

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 7.9K 58
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
985K 53.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
893K 41.3K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
782K 36.7K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...