Behind The Scenes Of: Truth O...

By MoonWalkerFan1998

A look behind the scenes of my ever-growing popular book series Truth Or Dare With KISS. More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14

Part 8

121 3 1
By MoonWalkerFan1998

(*Behind the scenes of the dare where the host had to wear a revealing maid outfit in front of Vinnie*)

Me: *is hiding in the closet wearing a sexy exposing maid outfit* This is so embarrassing! 😖

Ace: Aw, come on curly! We ain't gonna laugh at ya! 😀

Me: But I've never acted sexy in front of Vinnie before!

Paul: Oh that's easy. We can teach you.

Me: N-no thanks. I'm good. 😳

*Vinnie Vincent and Gene Simmons arrive on the set*

Gene: What's wrong with our host?

Paul: Kenny said that she has to wear the revealing maid outfit in front of Vinnie and she's hiding in the closet because she's too embarrassed.

Vinnie: But there's nothing to be afraid of.

Gene: *gets an idea* Hey Vinnie, can I talk to you in private for a minute?

Vinnie: Um...sure.

*Gene and Vinnie go to a more quieter room to talk*

Gene: I just thought of a really good idea to get Emily to come out of the closet. I was thinking that maybe you should wear your KISS makeup.

Vinnie: You know Gene, that actually might be a good idea. I'll go talk to Kenny about it.

(*Fifteen minutes later*)

Vinnie: *knocks on the closet door where I'm hiding* Babe, can you open the door please? I want to show you something.

Me: O-okay. *unlocks the closet door and slowly opens it*

*Vinnie Vincent is wearing his Ankh Warrior Kiss makeup like he did before when he was in the band*

Me: *gasp* Oh my god! 😮🥰

Vinnie: 😉

*Vinnie and the host walk out of the closet to where everybody else is*

Me: SO CUTE! *pounces on Vinnie and we both land on the black velvet sofa*

Vinnie: *chuckles* Okay, babe. I'm glad you decided to join us. 😃

Me: *kisses Vinnie on the cheeks, making him blush slightly*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 149 35
It was a peaceful day and then I was like "What if I ruined this day with a td gc?" I don't own total drama 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗥𝗮𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 #𝟣 𝗂𝗇 𝘁...
193K 3.4K 121
[ E P I S T O L A R Y ] Baby boy Series #1 Girl banat, Alyzsa was messaging this guy who doesn't know him. He was her long time crush, since she wa...
344K 11.4K 31
Yuu Sakamoto, just your average high school kid. Well, until he got into an accident and lost his life. But then G0d decided to give him an option to...
5K 156 13
Yujin created an Instagram to promote his lemonade stand. 8 college students finds this Lemonade stand instagram account and decided to troll him "I...