𝙊𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙖 《 ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ɢɪʟʟᴇ...

By lunarthyst

✨ ᴏʟɪᴠɪᴀ ✨ 'Please believe me, don't you see The things you mean to me? Oh I love you, I love you I love, I l... More

C A S T <3
PLAYLIST <3
ONE <3
TWO <3
THREE <3
FOUR <3
F I V E <3
SIX <3
SEVEN <3
EIGHT <3
NINE <3
TEN <3
 TWELVE <3
THIRTEEN <3
FOURTEEN <3
FIFTHTEEN <3
SIXTEEN <3
SEVENTEEN <3
EIGHTEEN <3
NINETEEN <3
TWENTY <3
21 <3
22 <3
23 <3
24 <3
25 <3
26 <3
27 <3
28 <3

ELEVEN <3

1.1K 50 5
By lunarthyst

'Please explain to me on why you woke me up to at eight in the morning to come to a animal shelter?' Owen groaned as Olivia dragged him by the arm into the place. Olivia rolled her eyes softly as she waved her hand to her brother, ignoring him and walking to the counter. Olivia tapped her fingers patience waiting for a worker to appear to help her. Owen sighed as he rested his head on his sister's shoulder as he closed his eyes to go back to sleep, but was frighten when he felt his sister nudge her shoulder up, waking him up.

Olivia smiled brightly as a worker in a blue polo shirt came up to her with a huge smile, 'Hi there! How can I help you today?' Olivia smiled brightly as she looked at the workers name tag, then looked back up at the brunette boy in front of her, 'Hi Jacob, I was actually interested in adopting a cat today.'

Jacob nodded excitedly as he smiled, 'Oh ok! Cool! Would you guys liked to see the cats we currently have?' Olivia nodded as Jacob signaled Owen and Olivia to follow him to the back, so they could have a good look at the animals they currently had, waiting to be adopted. Jacob was explaining the background of every cat they passed by as Owen was behind the girl grumpy, due to the fact that he usually wakes up at twelve in the afternoon. Olivia tried her best to ignore her brother, mostly because she was stoked to finally have a pet after years of her mom not allowing her to have her own pet. Olivia and Owen were looking into the small cages as they walked by being in complete awe by the kittens and cats that they saw. As the three people kept walking, Olivia came into a stop when she saw a small, black kitten taking a nap in the corner of the cage.

Olivia smiled brightly as she saw the kitten snuggle more into a ball as the kitten continued to nap. 'That's Raven. She was found a week ago near the highway. She was in bad condition, but she was a fighter. The vets here were able to get Raven into better condition,' Jacob said as he smiled brightly standing behind the two siblings that were looking at the kitten. Owen smiled as he saw his sister in complete awe, 'You're going to get her, aren't you?' Olivia kept her glance on Raven as she whispered softly, 'She's perfect.'

Owen chuckled as he looked back to Jacob as he nodded, 'She's going to adopt Raven.' Jacob nodded as he looked at Owen with a smile, 'Perfect, ill let you guys have a minute with Raven, while I go get the paper work ready and then i'll come back to help get Raven ready for her new home.' Owen nodded as Jacob walked away, leaving the siblings and Raven alone.

'Did you even talk to Rickie about adopting a cat?' Owen said as he looked back to see Raven's eyes slowly opening. Olivia gasped softly as she saw the kitten stretch, 'look at her! so precious.'

Owen laughed as he shook his head, 'I'm going to take that as he doesn't know were here.' Olivia poked her finger into the cage as Raven walked slowly to her, 'ok, he doesn't know. But he is going to absolutely love her, like come on, who wouldn't.' Owen chuckled as he looked at Raven as she smelled his sisters finger, 'Yeah, you're right. She's cute.'

'Alright Olivia, everything is ready to go. Thank you so much for adopting Raven,' Jacob said as he give the girl a small smile as he carefully handed Raven into Olivia's hands. Olivia smiled as she wrapped her hands around Raven carefully as she brought her into her chest, 'Thank you so much Jacob, i'll take good care of her.' Jacob chuckled as he handled her a card, 'I know you will. Here's my card, call me if you have any questions... or if you just want to go on a date.'

Owen let a laugh slip then quickly pressed his lips together trying he's best to not let a sound out. Olivia looked over to Owen then looked back at Jacob with a small smile, 'oh um, that's sweet of you, but I don't really date.' Red tint appeared on Jacob's cheeks as he stretch the back of his neck looking at the ground, 'Oh that's fine. Well if you change your mind, you can always give me call.' Olivia chuckled softly as nodded, 'Yeah, for sure. Well, thank you again for helping us out.' Olivia waved at the boy with her free hand as Owen and Olivia with Raven in her arms, walked out of the shelter.

Once the siblings had a good enough distance from the shelter, Owen had bursted into laugher as he crouch down to his knees. Olivia chuckled as looked at her brother who had watery eyes. Olivia shook her head as she looked down at Raven who looked a little frighten at the sudden noises, which caused Olivia to slightly bring Raven closer to her. Olivia waited a few minutes for her brother to get together, and when he finally did, he wiped his tears and fixed his posture, 'Homie really was trying to get with you Liv.'

Olivia shook her head as she continued to walk to the car and got into the passenger seat as Owen went into the drivers side. Olivia sat Raven on her lap as she wrapped her arms around her lap, making sure Raven wouldn't fall. Owen started up the car as he gave his sister a small smirk, 'I wonder what Charlie well think of this...'

Olivia looked at Owen with her eyebrow raised, 'about what?' Owen chuckled as he begin to drive out of the parking lot, 'about Jacob trying to hit on you.' Olivia chuckled as her cheeks formed shades of pink, which caused the girl to looked into the road, 'shut up. Charlie wouldn't care.'

Owen snorted as he rolled his eyes at his sisters stubbornness, 'want to bet? Ten bucks that Charlie would get slightly anger or sad.' Olivia rolled her eyes as she looked at her brother, 'Fine, ten bucks that Charlie doesn't care about Jacob hitting on me.' Owen nodded as he continued to drive to the apartment.

'You adopted a cat!? Without talking to me about it,' Rickie said softly as he carried the sleeply raven. Olivia nodded as she sat down on a side of the couch as Charlie was on other side, 'basically.' Rickie sighed as he rolled his eyes at his bestfriend, 'It would have been nice to be included into this decision.'

'But Rickie, you're litterally in love with Raven already. You don't want anyone else to hold her,' Charlie said as chuckled softly as he smirked at Rickie. Rickie squinted his eyes at Charlie as he flicked him off, 'Shut up you Canadian. You're only taking Olivia's side, because you're a simp.' The Joyner siblings laughed at Rickie's comment as Charlie flicked off Rickie as he pouted.

Rickie smiled proudly at his roast, as he sat down on the arm chair as he placed Raven on his lap, which caused the cat curl herself into a ball as she closed her eyes. The four friends awed at Raven's actions as they all shared a smiled.

'Oh! You guys didnt even hear the best part,' Owen spook up as he gave a smirk at his sister. Olivia rolled her eyes as she sticked out her tongue at him. 'So, at the end, when were done with the paper work and everything, the guy that helped us out, had asked out Liv.' A soft gasped was heard from Rickie as a small frowned appeared on Charlie's face. 'No way! Olivia is just getting boys left and right,' Rickie said as he smirked at his bestfriend, who only rolled her eyes at him.

Olivia chuckled softly as she looked at Charlie, who was looking down to the ground, 'but i said no to him.' Charlie's head snapped up as he met the girl's blue eyes. Charlie and Olivia shared a smile as Owen and Rickie were smirking at their interaction. Olivia chuckled softly as she looked back at  Rickie, 'Anyways, Owen and me had stopped at Petco to buy Raven food and extra things she needs.'

Rickie nodded as he looked down at Raven as he softly stroked her, 'I say Raven sleeps with me, every weekdays and you'll get her the weekend.' Olivia gasped as she begin to pout with her arms crossed, 'um no! i adopted her, so technically speaking she's mine. We can switch off every day. So like she sleeps with me one night, then you the next one, and so on.'

Rickie rolled his eyes are chuckled, 'Fine, we can do that.' Rickie leaned forwarded as he got closer to Raven's ear and whispered, 'You'll love me more, won't you Raven?' Olivia frowned as she got up from the couch and started making her way to bedroom, 'I'm going to pretend that I didn't hear that. I'm going to go get ready for tonight.'

- instagram -

oliviajoy:
meet raven 🖤🌙

🤍    201k              ||             ✍🏽    4,876

- ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs-

user: she's so cute liv!
      ↳ oliviajoy: right! 💗

themaddisonreyes: i've never seen two pretty bestfriends, until right now 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
oliviajoy: madison, ily angel 🥰💒
user: i need to see them hang out >:(
themaddisonreyes: i could have been with liv rn, but owen and charlie didn't tell me they was going to see her 🙄
user: ugh men 🙄 absolutely hate them

*oliviajoy, themadisonreyes liked user's comment*

rickiedavisss: raven likes me better 😝
      ↳ oliviajoy: shut up before i smack u bitch 😸
            ↳ user: we going to see a fight?
                   ↳ owenjoyner: 10 bucks liv wins
user: only voting for rickie cause i feel bad for him 😙
rickiedaviss: at least someone cares 🥰

owenjoyner: shouldn't you be getting ready?
       ↳ oliviajoy: why the hell are you so loud for? 😔

user: i don't like olivia but raven is my fav 🥺
    ↳ oliviajoy: that's all that matters 😻
user: olivia gets a cat and now she's all about the cat emojis
oliviajoy: and? point is?
user: ily 😽

charlies_gillespie: most prettiest girls i've seen 💙✨
oliviajoy: ╰(*'︶'*)╯♡
owenjoyner: simp
rickiedavisss: simp
themadisonreyes: simp
charlies_gillespie: ok ig

carolynnshada: cuties! 😍 Play date with Finn and Jake!
oliviajoy: um, DUH!

Author's Note:
hey babies! :)
surprise! two chapter in one day!
we had more joyner siblings time and i thought it was cute! Hopefully you guys thought the same! i hope you guys liked this chapter :*
make sure to leave a comment and vote or whatever :p
MUAH 🥰✨😸
-j

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 16 21
This is the story of Sydney Gillespie and Savannah Lee May. Sydney had a huge secret. Nobody knew that secret, the only person that did had been her...
81.2K 1.9K 33
𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐬𝐞, 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞. 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫 �...
18.4K 668 38
In which a girl meets a boy at a wedding Highest rankings #1 in Charliegillespie 12.14.21
24.4K 495 25
*This is not a book shipping Madison and Charlie!* Owen Joyner's best friend Emily gets cast as the lead in a new Netflix show, what will happen whe...