๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ

By kiikiisaidfuckyou

"๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„, ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™  ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ.." - ๐˜พ๐™ž๐™–๐™ง๐™– More

๐‚๐Ž๐๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐๐€๐†๐„
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐„๐†๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐๐†
๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐„๐
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„.
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜
๐’๐„๐๐”๐„๐‹

๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐

53K 2.9K 5.8K
By kiikiisaidfuckyou

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

I laid in bed with Laila as we watched Spongebob. Laila loved everything that I loved so she didn't care what we did. Believe it or not, I've grown attached to my dog. Something I could only do with mother and crunchy. I've never really grown attached to anyone but them, oh and my grandma.

I grabbed my phone and went to my messages to see I had a text message from Maya. I furrowed my eyebrows and went to see what she was saying.

Maya

You should come over today.
We haven't hung out since I got back.

That's because I'm not interested in hanging out.

Is it because of Dee?
I had nothing to do with that and you know that.

It's not even about him.
I just feel like you betrayed me.

I'm about to call you. Hold on.

I didn't want to be mean because Maya made a huge difference in my life over the MONTH that I knew her. She changed a lot about me and helped me bring out a side of me that I always wanted to show but was too afraid too.

Dejhari

Goodmorning.

wassup

Did I leave my phone charger in your car last night?

Yeah. I'll bring it to you when I'm over that way

Ok. Thanks.

King

Hey, You busy today?

I don't know.

Can I take you out today?

I don't know. Maybe not today.

I didn't want to hang out with him. I had my eyes sat on Dejhari and I didn't want to miss a beat at all. My mom always taught me to never tell a guy I liked them until I was sure he adored me, so I was waiting until he puts it all on the table. He probably doesn't even like me though.

My phone started ringing so I answered the phone.

"Hello.." I said.

"You look cute.." She said with a small smile.

"Thanks.." I replied.

"So why do you feel like I betrayed you? I never showed signs of betrayal. I've always been on your side since I met you so the fuck you getting allat from?" She asked.

"Your hanging out with Olivia knowing what she did to me. You said it yourself that she doesn't like me so why would you hang out with her? It makes no sense.." I said shaking my head.

"Your mad because you think I was hanging with Olivia?"

"I'm not mad. I'm disappointed.." I said.

"I wasn't hanging with her. She asked me to do her hair and paid me to do it. That was it.." She said. "I would never do that to any of my friends Kataleya," She added.

"Oh." I said with a small shrug. I still wasn't comfortable hanging with her considering Dawuan is her brother.

"Kataleya! You have company!" I heard.

"Who is it?" I asked standing up from my bed opening the door. Treasure walked through the door and sat down on my bed and huffed as tears fell down her face, I looked at her.

"What's going on?" I asked looking at her with a faint smile because I was uncomfortable with tears. I hung up on Maya and sat there looking at her.

"Gleesh and Dee got into a big fight and Dee just put him out and now Gleesh don't have no where to go. He put him out like it was his house when whole time it's their mother's!" She yelled.

"So why are you crying?" I asked.

"I don't know how to help himmm.." She whined before breaking down in tears, I looked at her. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I don't know what to say.." I said with a shrug. "Or do.."

"I know.." She said wiping her eyes. "Your just my only friend and I needed someone to talk to and vent to.."

"Ok.." I said with a nod. "I've never done anything like this so..bare with me if I say the wrong thing.."

She nodded. "I just don't know how to help him.." She said. "I barely have somewhere to lay my head, how am I going to be able to help him?" She asked.

"Don't.." I said with a shrug. "He left you when you were sucking penis in the library on video, your not obligated to play mommy to him. Yeah, you can help him but don't risk your place to stay for him. Cause if you get kicked out then the both of you will be laying in a homeless bunk.." I expressed.

"You actually just made a good point.." She said.

"Besides, I would let you stay here but my mom and crunchy wouldn't be a big fan of Gleesh staying here too.." I said, she nodded.

"Kataleya!" My mother called, I groaned.

"What could she want?" I said standing up and opening my room door to see Dejhari standing there looking down at me. I stared at him in awe as I took in his whole outfit. He had on a white t-shirt that broadcasted his tattoos, some black nike shorts, and a pair of 1s.

This man so fine.

I couldn't even speak cause he just got his hair done and a shape up so you know he looked amazing. "Why you staring at me like det?" He asked chuckling, I blinked twice but I couldn't stop staring.

"I don't know.." I replied.

"Hey Doom.." Treasure said waving at him.

"Wassup.." He replied nodding his head at her before looking at me. I was still staring. "You ain't gon greet me or nun? Just gon stare.."

Absolutely.

"Hi Dejhari.." I replied before rolling my eyes and walking inside the room. I sat down on my bed and looked at him as he held a small smile on his face.

"Your room fye Muga.." He said looking around the room. "Say Ugly.." He spoke looking down at Laila who was staring at him with her tongue hanging halfway out her mouth.

"Ok just put my charger down and leave cause you not finna be disrespecting my Laila in my room.." I said.

"Look at you with that mugging shit.." He said shaking his head at me, I frowned and looked at Treasure who was smirking at me. "What y'all got planned today?"

"Nothing.." I said shaking my head.

"Yeah, I'm finna go with Gleesh.." She said standing up off of my bed. She hugged me. "Thanks girl, I'll text you.." She said before leaving out the room. He sat down on my bed and pushed Laila over.

"Dont be touching her.." I said mugging him.

"Yo bed comfortable.." He said putting his head down. His deep voice caused me to get me a little wet.

Heart-Eye emoji.

"Thanks. Maybe you should get out of it.." I replied.

"You mean?" He asked, I shook my head.

"I'm honest.." I said, he nodded.

"On hood.." He said nodding, I yawned.

"I'm sleepy.." I whined wiping my eye. "Get out.."

"I'm sleepy too.." He said with his eyes closed. "A nigga been out all night.." He added. What does that have to do with me? How do I even respond to that?

"Why were you out all night?" I asked.

"Money.." He said before yawning. He watched as I laid down on the bed and closed my eyes, he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him.

I'm not going to lie, this actually feels so good. I didn't want to be awkward but I couldn't help it. It was in my blood, it was apart of me. That's how I think. I don't know what to do right now but he's tired so I'm gonna leave out the room.

"Uh-" I started off before hearing loud snores in my ear.

He's sleep. And he also has a cute snore.

Let me just go to sleep as well.

——————

"Yeah, I'm onna way.." I heard as I laid in bed with my eyes closed. I was being woke up by some moving and talking, I hate being woke up from my sleep.

I opened my eyes and Dejhari sat at the end of the bed with his head in his hands. "If you have to use the bathroom it's right there.." I said pointing to it. "Just use some air freshener when your done.."

"Ion gotta use da bathroom.." He said shaking his head.

"So why are you sitting there like that?"

"I'm finna slide up outta hea. I'm tryna wake myself up.."

"Why didn't you sleep last night?" I asked.

"I had shit ta do.." He said rubbing his eye. "What you finna get into doe?" He asked before yawning.

"I don't know. Maybe my sleep.." I said with a shrug as Laila snored beside me, I looked at her with a frown.

"I woke you up?"

"Yes.." I replied nodding.

"My bad," He said. "Why you got that face on?"

"What face?" I asked with my face scrunched up.

"Like sum bothering you or sum.." He said.

"I just got really hungry.." I said rubbing my stomach.

"Ohh.." He said. I watched as he put his shoes on and fixed his self in the mirror. He was looking so fine. He put some vaseline on his lips and grabbed his phone and slid them both into his pockets.

"Laila should pee on you.." I said, he chuckled.

"Fa what?"

"Because your mean.." I said with a pout, he shrugged.

"You mean too, I ain't say somebody should pee on you.." He retorted, I scoffed and eyed him.

"I am not mean.."

"You is doe. We just had dis argument fa I went ta sleep.." He said, I shrugged and looked at Laila.

"I don't care.." I replied, he chuckled.

"I hear you.." He said walking towards the door. "I'a see you Muga.." He said nodding at me, I sighed.

I really don't want him to go.

"Bye.." I said rolling my neck. He chuckled and walked out the door shaking his head. I sat there with a small frown because I was now bored.

I stood up from my bed and went into my mother room to see she was sitting on the bed with a mug. "OH YOU FORGAVE HIM HOE? DUMB SILLY HOE! THAT NIGGA DONT MEAN YOU NO GOOD!" She yelled nodding her head, I huffed.

"What's going on?" I asked sitting on the bed.

"Don't trust no nigga. No. No. You can't trust no nigga.." She rapped nodding her head as the song played.

"Mommy.." I called out sitting on my bed.

"Hm?" She asked turning the music down.

"Can we have a word search competition?" I asked.

"Yeah, come on.." She said pulling out our word searches. She gave me mine and then grabbed a pen and handed me one as well. "I'm finna turn the timer on.."

I loved Word Search competition.

———————

itskataleyaa

Swipe

12,008 likes
itskataleyaa innocent heartbreaker.
700 comments

I sat on Mario's couch with my phone in hand. We were supposed to be going out to eat but Treasure said she needed to talk to Gleesh about something so we came here instead. Gleesh had been staying here since he got kicked out by Dawuan.

I never asked why because I didn't care.

Cruddy walked in with a sad face. He sat down on the couch and sighed. Nobody paid him any mind so he sighed again loudly. He noticed everybody was in their phones so he leaned over on Jammo and sighed again.

"NIGGA NOBODY GIVE A FUCK BOUT WHAT THE FUCK WRONG WITCH YOU!" Mario yelled.

"Yo nigga yo breathe hot as fuck, on god my nose hair just melted.." Jammo said, I started laughing.

"Y'all, I'm sad.." He said with a frown.

"Fuck wrong with you?" DeMaya asked with a mug. She was Jammo's girlfriend, well his bitch. She was cool. They both were usually really clingy but they weren't today.

"This bitch I was fucking made me nut in 2 minutes one li ass time and now she won't shut the fuck up about it.." He said, Mario looked at him.

"Ok so why you sad bout that?" He asked.

"Why you nutting in 2 minutes?" Jammo asked.

"Cuh fam, We at her friend li party and I'm looking at ha friend like I wanna knock ha down next and she gon say "Why you all in my friend face? You can't even last 7 minutes.." out loud so alla people can hear! I'm like bitch I should Micheal Vick yo fuck ass.." He said with a deep frown.

By this time, All of us were laughing. I got the Micheal Vick joke so well so yay meeee. 😛.

"Why you can't last?" Jammo asked.

"Why you worried bout it?" DeMaya asked mugging him.

"Why you speaking ta me? Aint you suppose to be getting a Lyft or sum?" He asked looking at her.

"Sho am, soon as you pay fa it." She replied.

"I ain't paying fa shit. I'm done witchu.." He said waving his hand, she shrugged and laughed.

"Bitch I been done witchu! Li eat eat ass!" She yelled.

What does that even mean..😟

"Damn, not li eat eat.." Cruddy said shaking his head. "Slap ha ass yooda.." He added.

"I ain't finna slap ha. She already gotta go home ta ha cracked out momma.." He said, I looked at him in shock.

Why is he talking about her mom like that?

"Rather my momma be a crackhead den she be broke.." She clapped back rolling her neck, he shrugged.

"She broke, I ain't.." He replied. "But you onna other hand begging fa Lyfts and shit.." He said.

"Bitch when did I beg ya funky ass?" She asked.

He didn't reply.

"Oh that's what I thought.." She said.

Lol. Treasure usually would say..BACK TALK? Quiet! Ain't no back talk! Akakakakakakakikikikiki

"I ain't know you was capable, retard.." He said, she scrunched her face up. Next thing I knew her fist connected with his mouth.

They started fighting and I sat there and watched because I was shockingly amused by them fighting. It reminded me of my mom and Kamiri but less vicious.

"Man stop allat fighting in my house.." Mario said, he stood up and pulled DeMaya off of Jammo.

"You a goonk ass nigga on my brother grave!" She yelled.

"I hear you bitch! That's why yo dumb ass got corns! Dry ass feet!" He yelled back, Cruddy sat on the couch recording and laughing all at once. I chuckled a little.

The corns joke was a little entertaining.

"Yeah but you eating on em like it was cornbread you nasty mouth bitch!" She yelled back, Cruddy started hollering as I giggled a bit.

"Y'all toxic as hell.." Mario said shaking his head as he pulled from his blunt, Dejhari walked into the room and I immediately stopped laughing as butterflies formed in my stomach. Just from his presence though, this is crazy.

"What y'all yelling fa?" He asked with a frown as he walked further into the room, he came and sat down in the only empty seat and that was the one by me. Yay!

"Aint shit. Broke crummy retards being broke and crummy retards.." Jammo said with a shrug.

"Mhm but this retard just beat the fuck out you! Store runner ass nigga.." She said with a mug, Cruddy laughed.

"Oleee, you finna let ha do you det?" Dejhari asked in shock as Cruddy laughed hideously.

"Man I know what the fuck I am. I ain't gotta argue with no bitch who edges don't even connect.." He said.

"Bitch you pulled my edges out the last time we fought but don't play like they ain't growing back.." She argued.

"You ain't tired of arguing with him?" Mario asked.

"On hood. This shit funny but damn you can go all day?" Cruddy asked in complete shock, DeMaya shrugged.

"I don't give a fuck." She replied, Mario yawned.

"Man I'm so tired.." Mario said.

"Felt.." Dejhari replied leaning back, he unlocked his phone and started typing on it as I sat here watching everything unfold.

"I'm tired too. I was fucking shorty friend last night.." Cruddy said, I shook my head and leaned my head against the couch. That's just wrong.

Treasure came down the steps with Gleesh close behind her. He had his arm around her neck as they walked into the room with smiles on their face. They sat down and Treasure sat on his lap. "I'm so sleepy.." I whined.

"Girl felt.." DeMaya agreed.

"I'm sleepy too. My energy gone.." Treasure said.

"I took a small nap earlier but that didn't hit at all.." DeMaya said, Treasure nodded.

"I ain't have time fa no nap.." Cruddy said. "They was chasing me out the house with fire talkin bout they need ta burn my dick fa a damn ritual.."

"You be having some weird off the wall shit happen ta you.." Mario said shaking his head.

"On hood, be fucking wit dem Emo type bitches.." He said, I sat there confused and awkward. As always.

"They be the freakiest ones doe.." He said biting his lip.

"Naw yo ass a Emo yoself.." Gleesh said.

"Maybe I am, Maybe I am.." Cruddy said shrugging, Mario started cracking up laughing. "What?" He asked confused.

"Nigga you pose ta say maybe I am not," Dejhari replied as Mario laughed uncontrollably.

"Man yo ass funny.." Mario said finally calming his laughter, My eyes started getting heavy so I laid my head down on the arm of the couch. I didn't even notice I was nodding off until I felt somebody touch my thigh.

I opened my eyes a little bit to see nobody was in the room. I looked over and there sat Dejhari looking at me.

"Muga, you sleepy?" He asked, I nodded stiffly.

"Yeah.." I said softly before yawning.

"Ight come on, lemme take you upstairs.." He said, I stood up and followed him up the steps. He opened a room door and it was nice in there, I took my shoes off and started getting inside the bed.

I laid down and closed my eyes before feeling the bed sink causing me to open my eyes quickly. "What are you doing?" I asked looking at Dejhari, he closed his eyes.

"Finna sleep. I'm tired.." He replied.

"Why you can't sleep inside of another room?" I asked.

"Cause I sleep better with you right here.." He replied, I felt my cheeks get hot so I hid my face as if he could see with his eyes closed.

Awww, I feel the same way about you.

"Do you wear a bonnet to sleep?" I asked.

"Naw.." He replied shaking his head.

"So what do you use?"

"If I do go to sleep that night then I'll wear a scarf or durag.." He replied pulling me closer to him, he put his face in my neck and started getting comfortable.

"Do you have to touch me too?" I asked.

"Yeah, you ain't say shit tha last time.." He replied.

"Because you were already asleep.." I explained.

"If your uncomfortable, I'll move.." He said. "I just sleep better like this but ion wanna make you uncomfortable.." He said, I smiled a little and rubbed my thumb on the back of his neck.

"It's ok.." I said softly.

"Ight.." He replied. "I'll take you get some food when we wake up.." He added, I nodded and yawned.

"Ok.." I said with a small nod.

The room got silent and I could feel him rubbing his thumb across my butt but I didn't say anything because if maybe a way to help me go to sleep or I might have something on my but. I don't know why he was doing that.

"Can you teach me to drive?" I asked breaking the silence, he huffed and moved his face around.

"I'll see.." He replied.

I wanna drive but I can't focus on that when he's rubbing on my butt like this. It feels...too good.

————————

Short Chapter 🥺.

I got exhausted. I'm sorry y'all.

Maybe a fight next chapter. I don't know.

Doom wants to cuddle with Kat 🥲. So cute!

Who would be here for Doom teaching Kat how to drive?

Thoughts?

Vote & Comment ❤️

This book is growing so fast! 18K already! 😟

I gotta get something juicy going on, huh?

lol. Bye y'all.

See y'all tomorrow maybe!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 1.1K 13
๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ, "๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง?" ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง...
213K 10.6K 35
๐๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ, ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐–๏ฟฝ...
1.2M 48.4K 48
"๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ก, ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง' ๐๐ข๐œ๐ค, ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ง' ๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ." - ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐Ÿ‘… ๐™ถ๐š˜๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐™ฝ๐šŠ๐š’๐š’ ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ...
671K 25.1K 27
๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ