Hunter [h.s.]

By chips-aharry

"The perfect hunter has patience. He has technique and he understands his prey. And his prey won't ever see h... More

Hunter [h.s.]
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 8

38 3 1
By chips-aharry

PLANET GREEN EYES ON THE SIDE (or top? idk, I forget how updated wattpad works lmao).

Chapter 8
Before we knew it, Christmas had arrived. I was very prepared for the holiday and knew what I wanted to get everyone. I had already bought most of them, anyways, honestly.

A lot of my time I spent with Zayn and family. I saw the girls in between, but they were aware of me being theirs alone once Christmas passed.

It was so liberating, knowing that the man I was in love with, loved me back. I couldn't have been happier. I skyped him frequently at night, so my heart didn't miss him too much. We were both enjoying time with our own family and friends, and I guess all couples deserve a bit of time away from each other.

Before I even knew it, it was New Years Eve. I couldn't believe a new year was ahead. 2016, huh.

I was gazing off into oblivion when my phone buzzed, causing me to jump. I looked at the screen and saw it was Lena calling so I answered. "Hello?"

"Babe! Remember Justin?" she asked after answered, skipping the usual greeting.

I rolled my eyes. "Of course I do." Justin, aka, Ariana's first boyfriend. The entire thing was hideous if you ask me. I guess they were maybe cute to some degree, but their personalities just didn't fit together in my opinion, and I was proven right when they broke up eventually. The two didn't have any bad blood, and I didn't necessarily dislike him, I just didn't necessarily like him either.

"Well, he's having a New Years party tonight and everyone's invited. Ari and I are going, so you need to get your ass there, too," she instructed while I began to absent mindedly play with my hair.

I thought of the last time I went to the party and made a thoughtful humming sound. "I don't think so," I said finally.

"Liyah!" she whined.

"Look, Lena, I'm not feelin' it," I explained, shrugging and getting up. I decided I should go to a café and study or something since I wasn't getting anything done here. "Parties just aren't my thing." It was a pretty true statement. Even before I had tried to get into them at college (where I was nearly raped) I had never really been a huge party girl. I guess it just wasn't who I am.

"Come ooon! It'll be fun and we won't let anything happen to you, I swear!" she promised.

I narrowed my eyes. "Oh really? So if a cute guy comes up to you, you'll reject him so we can hang out?" I pulled my jacket on and found my Bluetooth earpiece (which I hated, but I believe in safe driving).

There was the briefest moment of silence and I could practically hear her rolling her eyes at how well I knew her. "Okay, maybe not, but you can still be cautious. Just don't like, drink anything. Problem solved," she suggested, as if it were so easy.

I got in my car and sighed. "I'll think about it." I didn't really mean it, but it was enough to get her to hang up and leave me alone if I knew her at all.

As predicted she squealed in excitement as if I had said yes (when I didn't!). "Okay, okay!" she giggled. "I'm gonna go look for something hot to wear, alright?"

I shook my head. In all honesty, Lena looked hot in everything. She has a skinny build, but a curvy figure, so everything fits her in a way that causes eyes to follow. "Alright. Now, I'm gonna go study and indulge in a frappe."

"Boooriiing!" she droned.

I agreed with her with a nod of my head. "Yeah. It's college."

She laughed and hung up eventually. I drove off to my destination with all my notes and reading in a backpack, to do as I had said and get me a drink.

Starbucks was pretty under-crowded today. I was expecting it to be busy since after all, it is New Years Eve, but I guess it's because I'm in the more "ghetto" part of town you could say. It was quiet inside and I brought my bag inside, ordering my drink and a delicious Panini.

I eventually sat down and began to do my reading, trying my best to focus. I did so for a little while, but then I got that feeling. That eerie, sickening feeling that someone's watching you crept into my body, causing me to sit up straighter and look around me.

I don't know why I was feeling that way, but it made me grow nervous. No one was watching me, I noted. There weren't many people here to begin with. Two old men chatting at a table, a girl with headphones plugged into her ears as she tapped at her laptop, and some boy with a beanie reading a book.

I'm being paranoid, I realized. Gosh, I'm so fucked up. I gulped and shook my head. "Get it together, Liyah," I mumbled to myself, returning to my work.

Am I too uptight? Have I let what happened at that party make me an afraid person? It was beginning to feel that way, and I didn't like it. It's only natural that I was affected so much, though. Not only was I nearly raped, but I think I have a potential stalker on my hands. Or maybe, I did have a potential stalker. I haven't gotten many other I'm-being-stalked vibes recently other than today. And I'm sure now that I was merely over reacting.

I sat back in my seat and allowed myself to relax momentarily.

I need to relax. At this thought I groaned and rolled my eyes. Looks like I'm going to this ugly ass party after all.

-

I'm positive that I stuck out like a sore thumb amongst the group of partying people, dressed provocatively. I dressed a bit more comfy and casual. For me, a simple pair of dark gray sweats, a washed out red cropped tank top, and a light gray jacket.

Lena gave me the most shocked look ever and began to protest, but Ari was an angel and said loudly, "We're so glad you decided to come with us!" The look she gave Lena seemed to say, "since you can turn around and return to studying if we irritate you."

So here I was, against a wall, watching the party with shrewd eyes. I was careful to bring my own drink in a thermos so no one can put anything in there easily when I'm not looking. Plus, I'll have to not put it down or leave it alone.

Eventually I sighed and turned around to go find a bathroom. This party sucked, I thought to myself. I glanced at Lena who was grinding against some guy who looked like bad news.
I'll have the safe and thoughtfully selective sex conversation with her later.

I asked someone to direct me to the bathroom and found out its upstairs. Whoever designed this house also sucks. Having a bathroom on each floor (or just the first) should be a part of the requirements for multiple story houses.

The walk upstairs was treacherous and irritating of course and I almost tripped. That was awful. I had a scowl on my face as I finished the ascent and then stormed to the bathroom.

I found the bathroom door and raised my hand to knock but then I heard moaning.

I grimaced and stepped back from the door. "Just great," I winced.

Before I could walk away, suddenly I was gripped and held against a firm body. I felt their chin on my head as a damp cloth pressed against my mouth and nose area just as I tried to scream.

"Shhh," the voice said to me, gentle yet rough at once. My heart raced with fear as I thought of my last terrible experience at a party.

Oh, god, no, I thought.

"I'm not gonna hurt you..." I heard him say, softly. "I won't let anybo..."

-

The first sense to return to me was sound. I could hear the sound of a piano and someone humming "Isn't She Lovely" by Stevie Wonder.  And then when I tried to open my eyes, I discovered I was blind folded. I gasped in shock and the piano playing faded while the voice stopped.

I heard a chair squeak before footsteps and I struggled in my spot, feeling ropes restrain me. "Ropes? Really?" I wanted to sound unimpressed and cool, but my voice was fragile, wavering with obvious fear.

I waited for a response, but soon realized I wasn't getting one. At least I thought so.

"Sorry. I didn't... You can't leave yet," the rough voice said.

Familiar, I noted. His voice was familiar. I opened my mouth but suddenly I realized why.

This was the man who had saved me at the last party. I could remember the anger and darkness in his voice that last encounter.

I gulped and decided my throat was dry because of my dehydration. "Wh-When can I leave then?" My voice remained small and submissive.

There was another moment of silence but then he said, "Soon. You'll be home tomorrow morning."

Shocked, I blurted, "What?"

"I only need you for one thing and... it'll be short," he assured me.

I bit my lip and asked, "Well, why do I have to be blindfolded? Or kidnapped?"

"Because...because..." I could tell he was struggling for an explanation, but eventually he spoke again. "Because I have to do this. But...but please, don't be afraid, love, I-I'm not dangerous to you."

I didn't know what to say at first but then I hesitantly spoke. "It was you at the other party wasn't it?" He was silent so I continued. "The boy who, uh, saved me, it was you, right?"

"Yeah." Now it was his voice that sounded small. Almost sheepish.

I don't know why I said my next words but I whispered, "Then I believe you."

Silence once again. I couldn't keep my mouth shut suddenly so I joked, "Yanno, you could've just asked to hang out or something."

He made a sound that seemed somewhat like a laugh. "I guess. Maybe I'm just shy." I could hear the smile on his voice, but then I remembered that this person also may have killed that guy who tried raping me.

I gulped again. "I doubt that." When I was met with silence, I for some reason went on speaking. "British, right?" Silence. "You're a long way from home." More silence. "Do we go to the same school, then?" When he spoke again, it wasn't to answer my question.

"It's almost time." I heard him get up and rapid foot steps. A tv turned on and I heard a newscaster voice.

"And the countdown will begin in less than a minute!"

I had no clue what this guy was talking about. Almost time for what?

Soon I heard counting for the new year and I bit my lip. Tomorrow morning I would be home apparently, but I just don't understand why. What was the point of all this?

"You know they say the person you kiss at New Years will be the one you end the New Year with," I heard him say softly.

Baffled, I frowned in confusion. "What?" I blurted at the random statement.

"Three! Two! One! Happy New Years!" the voice on the TV yelled.

And in that moment, I understood why he said what he said.

Because he kissed me.

He grabbed my face in his warm hands and pressed his mouth against mine. I didn't kiss him back, and my mouth stayed shut, so it was only lips on lips; but I could somehow feel how badly he wanted this kiss. Somehow, I felt a passion and yearning that stunned me more than the rest of this night. This feeling, was also so much deeper than lust and I suddenly wondered how this person knew me to the extent that he wanted me so badly.

I was mute in thoughtful shock through out the kiss (which wasn't that long I think?). He pulled away, but his hands stayed on my face, his thumb gently brushing above my jaw. "I wish I could look into your eyes right now," he said, softly, making me hear his feelings for me. "You have some of the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen." The adoration and awe was clear in his voice, and so strong my breath caught in my throat.

"Who are you?" I breathed, finally. I can't believe I hadn't asked that already, I'm terrible at this kidnapped thing.

His thumb stopped and eventually he dropped his hands from my face, leaving it cold. I heard a sigh and then the sound of his boots.

"Someone you'll meet one day," he responded.

And then a rag was against my face a second time that night. And I was out.

-

Loooollllll. Yeah, I know this is probably my least read story, but this was easy to write and I'm just happy to be updating anything at all like y'all don't even know the damn struggle, like I'm taking THREE MOTHER FUCKING AP classes, so yeah rip me. I might even have a chapter done for Believe (my old ass Jarry story, and Innocence Lost soon- emphasis on MAYBE). Stay beautiful my cute lil cubs. I've actually already started the next chapter, because yeah this shit is outlined pretty well so I don't need to think it through as much as I go or look at my old version to base it off of as I do with IL.

Love you guys, I'm happy to be somewhat back and I hope not all my readers are dead. RIP to those of you that are.

- Angie Bear

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 839 88
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
28.6K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
170K 3.9K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
197K 1K 191
Mature content