No Fucks Given | H.S. COMPLET...

By FreakingDeadInside

Cora Greer's life has been nothing but a major pain in the ass, so it shouldn't come as a surprise when she f... More

• CAST •
(Ch: 1) Barely Existing
(Ch: 2) A Fucking Tragedy
(Ch: 3) Fucked Over Again
(Ch: 4) Just Let Me Die
(Ch: 5) Kidnapped
(Ch: 6) Escape Attempt 1
(Ch: 7) Escape Attempt 2
(Ch: 8) Breaking Point
(Ch:9) Old Habits Die Hard
(Ch: 10) Escape Attempt 3
(Ch: 12) Warming Up
(Ch: 13) Red Velvet Pancakes Anyone?
(Ch: 14) Intruder Alert
(Ch: 15) Fear
(Ch: 16) Night Terrors
(Ch: 17) Getting Ready
(Ch: 18) The Party (PART I)
(Ch: 19) Lost Memories
(Ch: 20) The Party (PART II)
(Ch: 21) Stockholm Syndrome
(Ch: 22) Kidnapped... Again
(Ch: 23) Torture
(Ch: 24) Pain
(Ch:25) Monster
(Ch:26) Damsel in Distress
(Ch: 27) Home Sweet Home
(Ch: 28) Happily Ever After

(Ch:11) Movie Night

517 16 1
By FreakingDeadInside

"NO! No, please! Anything but that!" I cried trying to back away but Louis grabbed my forearms from the back, forcing me to move forwards.

"Oh my GOD, stop your fucking whining you cry baby." Zayn muttered, plopping down on the couch. Harry grabbed my wrist with a small chuckle. 

"What are you so afraid of, kitten. I'll be right by your side the whole time." he smirked.

"You don't understand. I can't- I can NOT handle this. I'm- I'm gonna scream the whole time!" I said, fear evident in my voice.

"It's just a fucking movie, calm the fuck down." Liam said, sounding bored as usual. 

"Just a movie?! 'The Grudge' is NOT just a movie. This isn't even the old one! It's the remake! I've heard a bunch of people DIED from a heart attack cause of this movie it is THAT scary." I cried as Harry forced me to sit down on the couch.

"You believe that shit?" Zayn scoffed, rolling his eyes.

I got up quickly but Harry grabbed my waist and set me down again. "This is what you get for trying to escape- again." Harry smirked at me as I pouted.

"This is seriously all she gets for fucking with us?" Louis asked annoyed. I narrowed my eyes at him and stuck my tongue out.

"For the last time Louis, yes." Harry said, also sounding annoyed. I put my hand as an L shape to my forehead and mouthed 'loser' at him. He scowled at me.

"Okay fine, Lets get this over with. Pass me the popcorn, oh, and that cushion too." I said finally accepting my fate.

I'm gonna have nightmares tonight.

"Also can I sit in the middle? There is no way in HELL i'm sitting in the corner." I told Harry as I started to get up. He caught my wrist and yanked me towards him, causing me to fall across his lap.

"This make you feel safer, kitten?" he smirked. 

I rolled my eyes. "Maybe." I mumbled. He chuckled and squeezed me before handing me a cushion and a bag of popcorn all for myself.

Everyone sat on and around the couch after turning the lights off. The movie began and I gulped nervously.

It's just a horror movie, right? How bad can it be?

*25 minutes later*

I screamed again as I covered my face in Harry's neck. 

"WHAT THE FUCK. IT'S ALREADY THIS SCARY I CAN'T DO THIS." I cried gripping the pillow to my body like it was a shield or something.

Everyone laughed. "Now who's the fuckin pussy?" Zayn laughed at me. 

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, ZAYN." I said throwing some popcorn at him. He just dodged it and laughed. I felt my face heat up.

"I know your'e fucking enjoying this Harry, you sneaky little bitch." I said with my eyes narrowed into slits as I glared at him. 

"Sh, sh, look! She's going into the house!" he said ignoring me and trying not to grin. He wrapped his arms tighter around me and I rolled my eyes as I reluctantly looked back at the TV screen.

*Another short while later*

I screamed and jumped because of the stupid jumpscare, making the popcorn fly everywhere. Harry put his hand on my mouth to stop my annoying ass screams. 

"Can you try to scream a little quieter, kitten? I'm trying to watch the fucking movie." he smirked. I hit his shoulder. 

I tried to cover my eyes with my hands but curiosity got the better of me and I peeked through them right as another jumpscare came up. I turned back to hide my face in Harry's neck as I stiffled my scream. 

Nope, I can't fucking do this. 

I just stayed in that position for the rest of the movie and before I knew it I fell asleep like that.

Harry Style's P.O.V:

I felt my heart beat fasten every time she jumped into me like I was her guardian angel or something.

We are so doing this every week.

I hadn't even noticed she'd fallen asleep like that.

I felt her hot shallow breaths against my neck and felt a sudden heat in my lower region. My eyes widened a little as I tried to calm myself down.

'You fucking pervert.' I scolded myself mentally.

The movie ended and the others started talking so I shushed them giving them a 'shut the fuck up, she's sleeping' look. 

Too late though cause she stirred from her sleep and sat up straight in my lap. She rubbed her eyes innocently and looked around. "Is it over?" she asked in a tiny whisper.

"Um hmm." I said against her ear as the others got up and left. She looked fucking adorable. Her cheeks were all pink and hair a little disheveled.

"Finally. I'm sleepy." She mumbled trying to get up but I tightened my grip around her.

"It's okay, I'll carry you." I said and got up with her in my arms, bridle style.

"Ooh, a free ride. Don't mind if I do." she giggled, her eyes fighting to stay open.

I carried her to my room and put her on my bed, under the covers, and went back to close the door.

I walked back to the other side of the bed and got in as well after taking my shirt off so I could sleep in my boxer shorts like I always do. After a while she sat up, looking at me with her eyes a little wide.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she demanded. I smirked to see her fully awake now.

"Sleeping." I said nonchalantly trying not to grin. "Uh, no your'e most definitely not. Nice try. Get out." she said. 

I smirked. "Now why would I get out of my own room?" I asked innocently. I saw it slowly dawn on her and couldn't help but grin.

"Y-you mean, I can't sleep in there anymore?" she asked in a tiny voice.

"Afraid not, kitten. Don't worry. Your'e wardrobe will be shifted to our room tomorrow." I smirked.

"W-why can't I sleep in one of the other rooms?" she asked, clutching the sheets slowly around her. 

She was wearing a blue satin spaghetti strap tank top and short shorts set so she probably felt a little too exposed. Though I don't know why since she was okay with wearing it around everyone else. 

Maybe it's because she's in bed with me right now and she doesn't trust me because she still thinks I tried to fucking rape her. 

Hm, good point Harry.

"Well, you'll just try to escape again and we can't have you running off alone into the woods to die now can we." I smiled mockingly.

"F-fine, but no funny business! I swear if you try to touch me I will beat your ass!" she threatened.

I chuckled. Cute.

"Is that a promise, kitten?" I cooed sitting up. She paused for a moment and then suddenly tried to get out of bed and make a run for it but I quickly scrambled and got on top of her, pinning her wrists to the bed.

"No sudden movements, kitten." I whispered in her ear. She tried to seem calm but I could see her chest rising and falling rapidly as she started to hyperventilate and smirked.

"Now, what should I do with you?" I growled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOOOOOOOOOOOH.

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.7K 1.7K 17
[COMPLETED] I let out a sob and ran up to him, slamming my fists on his chest. "Why did you do it!? I'm sorry just please explain!" He held me c...
477K 10.6K 29
{This story is copyright} "HARRY!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. The guy punched my in the jaw and my body hit the floor. My vision blurred and...
1.6M 42.5K 59
"Let me go, you sick, twisted, bastard!" I seethed through gritted teeth. I felt an uncontrollable amount of fear rake over my body. I soon began to...
122K 3.4K 47
[COMPLETED] Esmereld Payne, better known as Emera or Esme, has always been a rebellious young woman. She doesn't take shit from anyone and will put s...