Glowing & Justice (Asia X Rea...

Da Relentlezz41

A boy who has dealt with too much trouble his whole life found himself a bad situation. What began as a strug... Altro

Prologue
Ch 1 - Jump-Start
Ch 2 - Ties
Ch 3 - Contract
Ch 4 - Settlement
Ch 5 - On The Move
Ch 6 - Appear
Ch 7 - Transparent
Ch 8 - Hide
Ch 9 - Wahmen
Ch 10 - "Party"
Ch 11 - Missed Me
Ch 12 - Next Job
Ch 13 - Hoo and What?
Ch 14 - Fallout
Ch 15 - Park
Ch 16 - Dangerous Waters
Ch 17 - Defeat
Ch 18 - Invisible
Ch 19 - Groggy
Ch 20 - Hot
Ch 21 - Tea
Ch 22 - Working Us
Ch 23 - Fantasy
Ch 23 - The Voice
Ch 25 - Untold
Ch 26 - No More Secrets
Ch 27 - Search
Ch 28 - There She Goes
Ch 29 - Here I Am
Ch 30 - Realm Of The Middle
Ch 31 - The Day of Despair
Ch 32 - Snap
Ch 33 - Shower
Epilogue
Last Chapter (Lemon)

Ch 24 - Honey

1.3K 30 13
Da Relentlezz41

A talking owl and moving forward with your relationship.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

You make your way down to the breakfast table. Asia is right next to you as Howie hoots to make his entrance and sits on top of a marble pillar as there is a basket for him to relax in. To the side of him is some scrambled eggs as you shake your head. It's been an interesting morning for him so far. 

"You alright? You and Howie okay?" Asked Asia.

"Fine. All good. Just an interesting conversation."

*Hoo!*

"Let's just say he was a little aggressive being my alarm clock this morning. Everyone's doing good though." You take a bite of your breakfast.

"That's good." Asia smiled.

"Think the three of you would good for a pact tonight?" Asked Rias.

"Sure thing Boss. What do we got?"

"Hooters."

You almost choke. "What!?"

"Hooooters."

"Owls or what?" You asked.

"Is that bird watching or titty comity?" Asked Issei.

"Issei we're trying to eat. But essentially, well, I am talking food." Rias shook her head. "Look, Issei I know better to send you over to that place. All your bodies blood would drip from your nose. Then what? And besides, you and Koneko are going with your gaming buddy tonight. I am stacked across the board tonight."

You were confused. "So hold on. I'm going to a restaurant where women have- Do I have to say it? Because I'm not saying it."

"Bosoms? Big cleavage? Not all of them. But the pact is from a manager that doesn't want to move all the furniture by himself. This is a test for both of you. Both of you can learn plenty from this. Even if its not all heavy labor." Rias gave the order. Now what?

"So I'm hired labor? Really?" You asked.

"No appliances."

"Phew." You sighed in relief. "Thank goodness."

"So he's going to Hooooters and I'm gaming with Koneko? Well at least I don't have to move furniture. Not saying that it should be reversed or anything." Issei is getting glared at by Rias, Koneko, and Akeno.

"You see Asia with a controller in her hand Issei?" Asked Akeno.

"Ya know," Issei didn't think Asia and a racing, shooter, or RPG would work well. "I don't."

"I'll stick to board games and cards." Assured Asia.

"Same." Agreed Xenovia.

"Alright. To Hooooters. Why does me saying that sound Canadian?"

"Be nice." Giggled Asia.

"What? They are nice. Except for the geese. Eh?"

~~~~~

You get back to your bedroom at the manor after classes are over. You grab a light hoodie since it calls to be a little chilly of a night and place your books on your bed. Sitting on your bed and laying back just to get a breath or two. 

"What are you sighing about? School isn't that hard." Said Howie. 

"Just preparing myself for tonight. Not complaining. Waited to talk to you. The suspense is what got to me. There's a huge secret between the two of us. A little frustrating at first. Just have to adjust."

Howie whistled in delight. "A day or two I suppose. Correct?"

"I came here from the slums and they gave my mother an apartment away from my part of the neighborhood here. What do you think?"

"It was rough I image." He shook his head and turned away. "I do suppose all of this is icing on the cake."

"It's a dream here. I'm not complaining about moving furniture, extra homework, or something small. I was taken out of a bad spot. I can walk outside and not worry about a fight. My mother doesn't need to worry about her next move. We all eat good. It's better."

"I take it no father?"

"Never."

"And for someone your age you have accomplished so much. I hope you are proud. And I do want to have the pleasure of meeting your mother with Asia sometime. I wish to know you so I can be a better familiar." Howie had great intentions. There was the occasional joke, but he was wise, caring, and a solid sense of humor. 

"We're still learning Howie. You know how it goes. Let's be real about it now. And, it's kinda settled in a bit. I'm proud I negotiated myself here. Some were born in, others for a better life. I decided to redo everything for opportunity. I'm here and my mother is comfortable. She's proud, I'm proud. I'm hard on myself for the most part Howie, but when I check in on her and see improvement, I call it success. What she does until I graduate or how I can extend that, it will come eventually. I guess you can call it-"

"Work, in, progress." Howie smiled and hovered down towards the bed.

"I take it those talons aren't sharp unless you want them to be?"

"Indeed."

"And you don't shed."

"Lose a wee bit of feathers once in a blue moon."

"My man. Thanks Howie."

"And thank you Master (FN)."

"I'll take it."

A knock came to the door. "Honey?" Called Asia.

"You know the drill." You whispered. "Come right on in. Just taking a minute." You called out to her.

She opened the door and closed it behind her. "How are you?"

"Just taking a minute. That's all. Hope it's not too cold tonight and I guess I love some furniture and get your take on the whole thing. You have a good eye for this sort."

"I'm sure you do too." She nodded.

"Need a jacket or anything before we teleport over?"

"Please."

"Open the closet and help yourself. Try some on if you need to. I don't mind at all."

"Oh. Okay. Thank you." I always wanted to wear my boyfriend's hoodie just to see what all the commotion is about. She opened the closet door and Asia looked around. "Ooo, I like the white one."

"Try it." You watch over and see her take it off the hanger. It's a white zip up hoodie. A little thin and covers just over a quarter way down the skirt. Not too baggy either. "Like it?"

"I love it." She chimed.

"Alright. I guess the three of us are taking off."

"Howie's coming too?"

"I think Rias mentioned it. Funny too. Howie at a Hooooters. Oh the irony."

~~~~~

The three of you teleport to the restaurant. Right into the manager office.

"Woah!" A woman wearing a white collared shirt flinched. "Are you the Devils?"

"We are. I'm (FN), this is my girlfriend Asia, and the owl is Howie. He likes hugs. Won't hurt you. Quite friendly really."

"Ohhh?"

*Hoooo*

"You're adorable you." The manager cooed. "I'm Elle. Thanks for coming. I needed some help setting up tables."

"How far apart and such or what is it?"

"I have to organize all the tables and chairs. The booths are already put in. That said, think can handle that?"

"I can. Anything else or is that really it?"

"An opinion on if it's good? I don't want to overthink this."

"Well I'm here." Insisted Asia.

Thank goodness you're here Asia. Otherwise I'd possibly be here all night. And I don't want that.

"Alright." Nodded Elle. "Can we get a birds eye view too?"

"If he can help why not right?" You watch Howie fly up to a support beam. Flapping his wings and then pointing to the center of the floor. "I swear I'm living a Sword In The Stone knockoff."

"You mean with the wizard and talking owl?" Pondered Elle.

"Yeah. But Howie is no Archimedes by any means. He isn't mean, sarcastic, and all that jazz. But he is quite smart and he sleeps in a homemade nest by Asia."

"That's awesome and adorable."

"I know right? But let's get this going. I'm a Rook but let's not have muscles move until midnight." You crack your knuckles and get it going. Starting with table placement in the center where Howie was pointing. "You better give me a signal to tell me how I'm doing up there."

*Hoo!*

"That mean stop?" You asked as you put down the label and try to take a long shot measurement. "I wish you could talk boy."

Howie shook his head. *Hoo* He said in a low pitch. 

"Trying here."

As you and Howie were trying to communicate in public, Elle wanted to talk to Asia. A little girl talk as she thought the boys were doing a great job with it. "How long have the two of you been together?"

"We just got together. The other day." Smiled Asia.

"Wow. I'm impressed. Looks good on my end. Any concerns about him? Or any about you even?"

"Well this is my first boyfriend and I'm his first too. I don't know what to expect. I never had parents, he never had a father figure, and we live together in a manor with our classmates. We are just taking things one step at a time. I don't have anything in mind besides get used to being what its like to be a girlfriend. You know," She started to blush. "Terms of endearment, the kisses, the being a part of each other's lives and love it."

"Don't rush things. Trust me. My fiancé and I started off a little awkward. I think I used to be a little shy and he was a little on the dense side but that's men for ya. But we sat down and talked face to face with no detractions on what we wanted and we started bettering each other. It has all worked out since. We get married in a few months."

"So what was going on with why you requested us? Does he know?"

"I think we have done it maybe a year ago. This chick with white hair on the behalf of what she says was the Sitri Clan. She was nice, but she was the serious type. You have more of a personality. But I take it your boyfriend has the ability to lift things without trouble?"

"He has strength. I don't know how much but it's well beyond what I can do for current." She looked over at Howie swooping down and landing on the table to assure that the furniture was in place. "And I met Howie just a little after (FN) did. He's his familiar. Mine is a baby dragon so I try to keep him out of public eye."

"Wow. You know you aren't bad people." Pondered Elle.

"I was resurrected into this after being a church girl and he chose this life to help himself and his mother. But we aren't mean. There are church goers that are mean to the bone. Then there are other Devils like the Sitri House that aren't as nice as Rias who is kind of our boss. She's sweet and stunning looking."

"It gets interesting I can imagine. Huh Doll. Tell you what." Elle reached in her pocket. "Take three of these. Three cards for paid dates here. This was the bargaining agreement. Before I forget. That way I hope you come back at least once."

Asia had taken them with grace. "I appreciate it."

*Hoo* Howie waved his wings right. Then flapped left.

"Yes?" You move the corner. "Yes? What do you mean no?" Putting the table down. "Howard!"

Howie took off hooting with a laughter. 

"You are too much Boy." You chuckled.

"Let's give him a hand." Elle started grabbing chairs. 

"Right." Asia grabbed one a time. 

"Guess we're almost done." You smiled and went to grab some chairs. "Four to a table right?"

"That's right." Confirmed Elle.

The three of you moved chairs back and forth. It was the easy part. Your lifting with Howie's guidance worked swiftly. Instead of Elle being here all night, you were out in just a half hour at most. Asia and Elle had a smooth conversation while you and Howie worked on your communication when he's not able to talk. It was a pact that did its job. 

Once finished you went over to give Asia a hug. "You did great." Howie flew on your shoulder before you turned to Elle. "Thank you."

"I gave the cards to Asia. Thanks for everything again. You two have a goodnight. Hope to see you back sometime." Elle went over to pet the top of Howie. "He's so cute."

"A gentleman and a ladies man. That's Howie."

*Hooooo*

"Thankfully that's not an owl call. He knows better." Everyone laughed. "Hope to see you soon Elle."

"Me too." She waved.

"Asia you ready to go home?"

"Yes. Then we can handle our assignments."

"Sounds good."

~~~~~

This owl is a real surprise. Though how long until Asia knows about Howie?

-Rel

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

9.8K 205 12
Hiroki Kusuchi is a high schooler who attends Kuoh Academy, he is an all around average guy with nothing sticking out about him. One day he ends up r...
78.1K 678 46
this is a story of issei betrayed after using the juggernaut drive and meeting great red and while he is unconscious azazel and draig put the pieces...
18.3K 145 25
Issei after being betrayed by the ones he loved one decides to go for a run but fate had other ideas as issei meets the cat army find out what awaits...
107K 1.6K 15
High School DxD: Bullet Hell DxD (OP Reimu Trap Reader x Harem) You, the protagonist. After having been killed, you were sent to another world. This...