Ch 14 - Fallout

Is there something wrong that Rias and Akeno need to talk about?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

With the day off today, the weather was sweet. It was warm and shiny. With no pacts reported, a little cash in your pocket, and the will of being outside to enjoy yourself, you had this idea. There was a park on the Northeast. It was filled with trails. A park that just had shiny open valley. Not too many bugs, nothing too muggy, and overall nothing too hot. It was a great day that you were excited about. Call Howie your owl buddy and go from there. 

After breakfast everyone was going over plans on the day off. Issei has been swamped with work and from the look of it, something else... Koneko and Gasper were going shopping, Rias and Akeno were going to get ready early and go to the pool, and then everyone else was going to figure it out later. The day was still young.

"What about you (FN)?" Asked Rias.

"Going to bring Howie over to Mallu. It's these trails that have this open valley. Thought he would enjoy it."

*Hoo*

"What the hell?" You look behind you. Howie your familiar is just standing a few feet behind you. "I didn't call for you. That normal?"

"When in need or when feeling a certain sensation your familiar might appear to check on you." Smiled Rias. "He's your match alright."

"Well then. Let's get you some open air Howie."

*Hoo* The owl hooted and flew to your shoulder. 

"Can't even feel the talons either. This is sweet. 

"Think me and Rasai can join?" Asked Asia.

"Be careful. He's around a guy he hasn't met before Asia." Warned Issei.

"Am I going to get devoured?" You flinch.

"He shoots lightning out of its mouth as an attack. He's a dragon."

"Shit. Thanks for the heads up. That's kinda bad. But come along as long as I don't get shocked. How's that?"

"Thank you so much." Asia smiled brightly. Happy to enjoy the day off. Seems that she hasn't seen her Rasai in a while either.

Rias looked over at Akeno. Think he'll be okay?

They should be. Why do you ask?

The kingship.

We can talk in your office. "Well you two be off now. Have yourself a good time before lunch comes around. If there is anything urgent I will call you two."

"Thanks Akeno." You get up as Howie adjusts his wings to balance.

"See you then." Asia got up as you watched her follow you.

You get a look at a dress the same color as her eyes and brown boots. So pretty. Some people might get the wrong idea. But, do I mind? I don't think I do. She helped me all this time. Might as well hang out with her. We're, friends? Right? I guess, I'm stopping right there. "Walking a few minutes okay?"

"Yeah. I'm okay with it." Replied Asia.

"Alright. Bye everyone." You wave goodbye and that was it.

As the two of you went along, Rias and Akeno made it upstairs to the office. This time around they sat down and wanted to talk this all the way through. There was something that was long overdue to talk about. Might as well bring everything to the table.

"So Akeno, you first." Rias sat back.

"I think the two of them might be good for each other. Even though he has this dark past and can be very violent, women give him a soft spot. Look at him and what he did for his mother." Akeno didn't say it directly, but hinted it quite a bit.

"Just one problem. Who does she like? Better yet, last night who was in bed?" Rias was trying to lead to a point.

"I checked on you, Issei, and Asia. I had cramps so I slept in my own room comfortably. I was wondering between you, Asia, or Xenovia he might have a thing for either one of you. I thought I would be too strong for him. It is why I didn't flirt with him. Xenovia hasn't shown that affection or those signs. And Asia, I think is just really good for him."

"The healing, the gentle voice and demeanor." Added Rias.

"Right. There is just one problem with that. For him and her and us rather. As much as I hate saying it." Akeno shook her head.

"Asia sleeps with Issei and he can't have feelings for another girl as she sleeps next to another guy." Rias sighed sadly.

"Asia couldn't do that with two guys. It just isn't in her heart. And she has had affection for Issei since before she was a Devil." Akeno noticed this one clearly.

"Granted she hits him in the head with a frying pan here and there, but that's because she wants to be noticed. She doesn't want to keep throwing herself at him as he stares at all the racks. It isn't a clothing store. And we borrow him like a pair of shoe we wear a few times a year." Rias shook her head.

"It is just unfortunate. She isn't comfortable having her top off all the time to get his attention. You do it because you have done that ever since I met you. The blanket gets warm and I can't wear a bra to sleep because they get uncomfortable. In bed or at home past 9 PM that is off. Asia is still not comfortable with her body. Her bust has grown, but she still closes her eyes nervously and won't get up with putting her gown on."

Rias put her head on her desk. "I don't think (FN) could handle me or you."

"You know, I wonder what really is his soft side like. There is this wall. It's thin mind you, but its hard. Hard as steel. Yet only you or Asia can drill through it. But Asia just says forget about it and she is doing it now. Except when it come to heartbreak, it might be prone to taking place. We haven't had any breakups here. Correct?"

"There have been fights, but you're right Akeno, no breakups."

Akeno giggled. "If anyone is having a breakup, isn't it Kiba?"

"Yeah, that tsundere secretary might lose to herself to a pretty blonde or someone we don't know with a beautiful personality."

"Back to the matter at hand. What do we do about (FN) and Asia?"

"I guess let them go to the park. But we will have to bring her aside or put her in here and talk. Plus, even though it will dig a little we have to find out what Issei thinks."

"Yeah, although Rias even though Issei is technically yours, thanks for letting me share. It's been really nice."

"Sure thing. And thank you for understanding everything. But if a guy comes your way attack him."

"If a Daddy comes my way you know he'll be mine if I want him." She winked. "Now come on Rias. Let's head to the pool and maybe that will help the frustrations."

"Couldn't have said it better."

~~~~~

These two are looking out for you. Will it be enough?

Oh, and I wrote this all in one lunch break. One hour, a few tweaks along the way, and this starts a new arc. Mission accomplished. Thanks all. 

-Rel