Regina Malicious [Completed]

By Stone_Rose_xoxo

They tried to burn her not knowing she is a flame yet to bloom. ★¡~:*°«°»°*:~¡★ Aerowyn Aurélie Bea... More

Regina Malicious
A/N - Read before you start
Cast
Prologue
Chap 1 - Golden Heart
Chap 2 - Mate, soon to be 'EX' Mate
Chap 3 - Alessia, Esmeralda
Chap 4 - Golden in the Ancient Myth Book
Chap 5 - Dangerous Man and Sir Jerkface
Chap 6 - The Awakening of Golden
Chap 7 - Alpha's first Decision
Chap 8 - Ruthless and Cruel
Chap 9 - Lycan King
A small description
Chap 10 - The Reunion and the Second Chance
Chap 11 - Carlos and Esmeralda
Chap 12 - Is This A Day For Reunions?
Chap 13 - Initiating the bond 'accidentally'
Chap 14 - Only the beginning, Oh All Mighty Alpha Knight!
Chap 15 - Sweet Aris
A/N
A/N- Thankyou!
Chap 16 - Luna
Chap 17 - Broken Luciano and the fight
Chap 18 - Bitch Fight ⚔
Chap 19 - Pour my Heart
A/N - Werewolf Guide
A/N - އަންނަންދެން ހުންނާނަން ލޯބިން
A/N
Chap 20 - The Kiss
Chap 21 - Regret
Chap 22 - Broken Souls
A/N - Cover Voting
A/N - Cover Voting Deadline
Chap 23 - Canines
Chap 24 - Menacing Beast
A/N - 6.5k views?!
A/N - Must read
Chap 25 - Talking Civil
Chap 26 - A Fresh Start
Chap 27 - The Decision
Chap 28 - Back to Life
Chap 29 - The Shift
Chap 30 - Say The 'L' Word
Chap 31 - Marked And Mated
Chap 32 - Lupus Tenebris
Chap 33 - The Truth of Duncan
Chap 34 - Brother And Sister
Chap 35 - Mood Swings, Weird Cravings, Throwing Ups? What's Going On?
Chap 36 - She Isn't Your Mate! I Am!
Chap 37 - Never Piss Off A Pregnant Woman
Chap 38 - Suspicious Enough
Chap 39 - Witch Spell
Chap 41 - The Plan
A/N - About The Cover Voting
Chap 42 - Purple Roots
A/N - Cover Voting Result
Chap 43 - Vampires
Chap 44 - Memories
Chap 45 - Numb
Chap 46 - Rescue
Chap 47 - Baby Knights
Chap 48 - Only 2 Souls
Epilogue
Regina Mortale
Announcement
A/N - Hiiiii! I Need Your Help.
A/N - please read. So that there won't be further misunderstandings
Cover round 2
Covers by Scarlett1243

Chap 40 - Truth Behind Bianca

8K 229 19
By Stone_Rose_xoxo

Aerowyn's pov
__________________

"m-my mate. E-ev-il? H-how?" Jaxon looked pained.

"I know it's hard to believe. But this is the truth. If you don't believe look at Rayce." Jacky said.

They looked at Rayce. Rayce face was already covered in white markings.

Esmeralda's hair was fully white. In front of our eyes they transformed into their real from.

Full white hair. White markings on their skin. Claw marks around their neck. I knew their eyes are already white.

"let's do this then. It's going to be difficult, Jax. But remember, this isn't Dani. Our Dani is somewhere. If we are to find her, we have to do this." Duncan said to Jaxon. Jaxon nodded and gulped.

"so my momma is alive? Can I meet her?" Kail asked playing with the locket around his neck.

"yes, baby." I smiled at him. He gave me a bright smile. He is about to meet his real mom after 2 years.

The guys took 'the evil group' to the black doored room. And trust me. That room screamed murder. It was so scary. There were spider webs everywhere. White clothes were in every corner. The whole room was dusty. And somehow it was a bit windy in there.

We locked the door as soon as the evils are put in there. I was holding my chest.

"are you ok?" Ervin asked. I nodded. That was scary.

I called my whole pack. We made them eat the nuts. And thankfully there was no one else.

We went to the garden room. Fiona was already there waiting for us with Dahlia.

When I Kail saw her, his steps flattered.

"m-momma?" he asked hesitantly.

"oh my god. Yes. Yes baby. It's me." Fiona ran towards Kail and wrapped her arms around him. Kail wrapped his arms around Fiona's neck.

I smiled. What a beautiful sight. I looked at the others. They were all smiling.

"you look beautiful." Kail said pulling away. "and you look really handsome, my little prince." Fiona pinched his nose lightly.

She looked at me. "thank you. Thank you so much, Aerowyn!"

"Don't mention it Fiona." I chuckled.

I watched them. It was beautiful.

Kail came and hugged me. "thank you mommy." he said with happy tears in his eyes. "oh baby. Don't cry now. Go. Enjoy your time with momma. I love you." I said and kissed his forehead. "love you too!" he said and went back to Fiona.

.......................

I walked into the purple light and gasped.

There was Artorius and Danicia. They were in there. Just standing. They were crying. Aris was in control of Artorius.

"MATE!" Aris yelled. "Aris."

"WINNIE!" Danicia yelled too. "Dani." I gasped.

I walked towards them.

"what's happening?" I asked.

"Bianca. It's Bianca." Aris tried to tell me. "Bianca what? Aris tell me!" I asked worried.

"Mate. Bianca is a hybrid! She is half witch." I gasped. A hybrid.

"She trapped us in our minds. The Dani went with you guys isn't me. It's a spell done by Bianca. I'm in my own mind. I'm trying to fight it. But I can't. No matter how hard I tried I can't! Help me! Please!" Danicia cried.

'Aerowyn!' Artorius's voice came from somewhere.

"Artorius? Where are you!" I yelled.

"he is trapped in the head too. He is fighting. But the spell is too strong." Aris said sadly. I saw Aris's eyes change to ocean blue.

"Aerowyn. Aerowyn. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm trying my best." Artorius cried. "I'm so sorry. I failed. I wasn't there. I'm sorry you had to go through this alone. I'm so sorry." he sobbed.

"Art. T-tell me. W-was it you when you s-said I'm not your m-mate?" I asked as my voice cracked. Tears fell from my eyes.

"no. It's him! It's that evil spirit! The evil spirit she put in me!" I gasped. A spirit?

"wh-what actually happened?" I asked.

"that day when you mindlinked me saying you are going to meet Althea early, I left the training. I was going to the pack hospital when I saw something in the woods. I went there to check and I saw a little girl. She was alone. Crying. But I realised she was transparent. I was shocked when I realised she is a spirit. But that's when she turned to Bianca in front of me. She started saying something ina foreign language. That's the last thing I remembered. When I woke up, I was in my own mind. I was trapped along with Aris. We both tried to fight but the spirit was stronger. We saw everything. We heard everything he said to you. It hurt me. It hurt me deeply. Every single night when they have sex, it kills me. It hurts so bad." he sobbed.

I wrapped my arms around him. Well at least tried to. But my belly was in the way. "I don't hate you anymore. It wasn't you. It's the spirit." I smiled sadly.

"c-can I touch your-"

"yes." I said.

He placed his hand on my stomach. And the babies kicked making both of us chuckle.

I looked at Danicia who has stopped crying. "do you want to touch too? They are kicking." I said. She nodded eagerly. She touched my stomach and smiled when she felt them kick.

"it's amazing. The babies are kicking!" Danicia squealed. Of course, she knew it was twins since she was in the evil's mind.

"babies?" Artorius asked.

"yes. We are having twins. I haven't checked the gender yet. I want it to be a surprise." I smiled. He chuckled with tears brimming in his eyes. "I love you so much."

"I love you too." I said.

"baby. I know you are pregnant. But please. Please try to find a way to get us out of this." he begged.

"they are trying. They have put the spirit in me and the others into some scary room. I'm already freaking out here. Thankfully I'm in her mind. But trust me. These spirits are crazy. Especially Esmeralda's. She is punching everywhere trying to find a way out." Danicia said.

"Fiona is alive. Kail is with Fiona now. We don't have time to explain this. But I will, once you guys are safe and with us." I said. They nodded.

"you have to call Viladmir, Warren and Althea. They still human and sane unlike me. Tell them everything. We need to find a way!" I nodded.

"Bianca's mate is the vampire king." Artorius added. I gasped.

Oh. My. God.

"she isn't after me. She is doing this so she can make you weak. So that her mate can kill you easily! And they both can rule the earth to its own death." he growled in anger.

"Hold on Aerowyn. I will be there with you soon. I will. I will fight this till I die. I love you. Always know that. I only love you. And these little bundles here." he said placing his arms on my belly. He pecked my lips.

"I love you too. Don't forget that." I said. He nodded.

I turned towards Danicia. "We are trying our best. Hold on. Jaxon almost lost it when he got to know the truth. What exactly happened to you?" I asked her.

"Esmeralda. Or I rather say the spirit in her gave me some kind of drink that day when Artorius came back. I woke up to find myself in my own mind." she sighed sadly.

Suddenly they started fading. They started yelling.

"What's happening?!" I yelled trying to touch them. "I- I don't know!" Artorius yelled trying to hold me. But they faded away in front of me.

I heard a voice. A male voice.

"you won't win! Hahahaha!"

..................................

I woke up. I was panting heavily. My forehead was sweaty. My heart was beating so fast. I can still feel the warmth of Artorius hands on my stomach. His scent still lingered at the tip of my nose. His addictive taste from the kiss still can be tasted on my lips.

It was real.

My Artorius. He is suffering too.

Don't worry guys. We will find a way.

I touched my stomach. "I will save your papa. I promise."

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

1410 words.

Do you like this chap?

What do you think of Artorius now? Do you think he deserves the forgiveness? After all, it wasn't him who said that.

What about Dani?

Kail and Fiona?

What do you think of Bianca bitch?

Love 😍

Shai 🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.2K 2K 17
Y/n wakes up in a place, full of boys, surrounded by a maze. She is the first girl. Ever since then, she had been wanting to get out of there. What h...
139K 2.6K 42
Ariana Lee Ezra xan Arizona Anderson or Alexa Anderson as people called her was an omega since the accident occurred. The pack blamed her for their d...
562K 16.5K 38
When a new girl to the school doesn't fall for the bad boy Jimin straight away he makes it his mission to make her fall in love with him, but does hi...
289K 9K 29
Ever since the death of her mother and the disappearance of her father, Dakota had to live with a pack that beat her until she passed out. Her only f...