Thallium | Captain America: T...

By SketchpadArtist21

You know this gist of the story from the title, do I really need to explain it? Oh, to the new people clickin... More

No Parachutes
Dinner and Danger
Don't Shoot
Ding...Dong...
Pirates and Problems...For Us
Does Anyone Want to Get Out?
The Ghost Story
Forgive Me, Brooklyn, I Have Sinned
Highway to Help
Rats on a Ship
Travels and Tales
Leeks
Corks and Cars
Nani?!
Hail S.H.I.E.L.D.
Words of Warning
Uh...It's Starting!
Both Eyes Open
See You Later

Birdbrain, Mark II

30 2 0
By SketchpadArtist21

"Pierce," Steve realized. "Who happens to be sitting on top of the most secure building in the world," I said, hearing Sam's knife scrape against his toast. "He's not working alone. Zola's algorithm was on the Lumerian Star," He said. "So was Jasper Sitwell," Romanoff realized. "So the real question is how do the three most wanted people in Washington kidnap a S.H.I.E.L.D. officer in broad daylight?" He asked.

"Your answer is: You don't," Sam tossed a file down onto the table, the paper hitting the wood with a slap. "What's this?" Steve asked, sitting up. "Call it a resume," He said as Romanoff picked up a paper. "Is this Bakhmala? The Khalid Khandil mission, that was you? You didn't say he was pararescue." She asked. "This Riley?" Steve asked.

"Yeah," He confirmed. "Heard they couldn't bring in the choppers because of the RPGs. What, did you use a stealth chute?" She asked. "No. These," He held up the file. "Thought you said you were a pilot," Steve said. "I never said pilot," Sam chuckled, grinning.

"I can't ask you to do this, Sam. You got out for a good reason," Steve denied. "Dude, Captain America needs my help. There's no better reason to get back in," Sam retorted. "Where can we get our hands on these?" I asked. "The last one is in Fort Meade, behind three guarded gates and a 12-inch steel wall," Sam reported. We looked at each other, shrugging.

"Shouldn't be a problem,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.4K 2.4K 34
Currently being edited/rewritten. (Chapters with written numbers {e.g. One} have been edited, actual numbers are TBC.) "I have this feeling in my hea...
36.5K 833 21
ON HOLD Short stories of my otp Romanogers. All requests are taken into consideration and are very helpful. Let me know what you want to see! ⭐️ • #5...
17.8K 277 22
Okay, so I don't know how to explain this story. So read it to find out why i can't explain is XD (Some chapters might include swear words) DISCONTIN...
314K 7.2K 89
Hello, I'm back with the second installment. Ask for requests if you like, but just enjoy.