Syndicate of tyranny

Par LittleMiss3xtra

"She has been through hell. So believe me when I say, fear when she looks into a fire and smiles"-E.Corona ~E... Plus

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Weapon aesthetic
Chapter 21
Questions
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Tyro's interview
Kingide's Interview
Untold facts about this story
Domonic's Interview
Amour's Interview
Announcement
Eustace's Interview
Quotes

Chapter 23

399 10 2
Par LittleMiss3xtra

~The true manipulator never has a reputation for manipulating~ 

Stace's POV

Previously on Dax and Stace...
[FROM DAX'S POV]

They arrived at their temporary home...
We were in Switzerland. It was quite cold at the time we arrived, but I slept most of the way anyway. We were on a huge, deserted estate, a small-ish house squatting in the middle of the estate which was bordered by gates and guards

Stace found out Dax's Secret...
I washed my mouth to rid me of the foul taste lingering on my tongue, a cold metallic taste that haunted my senses for years. "Dax?" I heard a meek voice mumble, "yes?" I peeked my head around to find Stace sitting upright, "did you just throw up?" She asked, worry plaguing her face.

Whoever was looking found them...
"What was that?" Stace mumbled, frozen in fear. I went to the window to peer outside, but what I witnessed sent my stomach doing somersaults. There was a mini war happening outside, yet our side was losing horribly.

And with nowhere to run their chances of survival are low...
As I entered, we heard glass shattering from downstairs, they're here...

We stumbled out the window and helped each other down. Scurrying frantically as we tried to escape. "How did they find us?" I yelled as we ran for our lives, where to? No one knows, yet we still ran as fast as our legs would carry us. "Stop! They have is surrounded" I whisper-yelled to Dax as we panted for breath. But I got an idea. "Follow my lead", we walk forwards casually as we pretend not to notice the agents hiding in the tree. "Come on Dax there is no possible way for us to escape, they're just too good" I mumble with a fake sob as Dax tries to comfort me, I know he can tell I'm pretending yet he still plays along, "there has to be a way!" He declares and paces about. "How about we go to the car we hid in the south side of the town" he grins at me; he knew we were at the north side meaning some secret agents following us right now would go check it out, meaning less of them to deal with. "What about the west side one though we can go travel to Austria or something" I ranted, he nodded, and we started walking west. We noticed more secret agents leaving to go get to our "car" before us. After a few minutes when I knew there was only a few agents left I called out, "come out, come out wherever you are". I noticed something moving in the bushes, so I shot it with a tranquilliser Amo gave me. "It was an agent" Dax revealed after inspecting what I'd shot. "Let's run!". Scurrying breathless towards the border, the estate was at the edge of the country - lucky us.

"Where are we going?" I pant, hyperventilating as air refuses to enter my deprived lungs, "Uh, I don't know. But I can find out where we are if we are able to make a makeshift compass. When I was a science experiment, they used to see how well I do in unknown environment, so I got pretty good at navigation" Dax explains and goes towards a tree, walking round it a few times. "That way is north, he points to the direction we have been heading in, "If we continue north, we will make it to the German borders in no time at all" he excitedly informs, I sigh at the sliver of hope I had been instilled with.

We walked, quickening our pace whenever we heard the slightest sound, the paranoia was too overwhelming and I felt as though I would crumble under the weight of it, how did my life go from being normal-ish to this, praying for my life whilst I'm on the lam (A/N: definition of 'on the lam' is when someone is running away or trying to escape from an enemy). Salty tears stung my eyes as the lactic acid building in my muscles had me on the verge of collapsing. "Please Stace, it's only a little further" Dax plead as he observed my weary state. I nodded and shook out my limbs, then started to catch up again – I will not be a weak link. "How are we going to contact the rest of our team?" I asked Dax, his eyes turned cloudy for a moment as I he began thinking about my question, "I brought my laptop so I can find a way to contact the rest without HQ finding out, they can see everything we do on our watches, so I have to find a better way to contact them" he muttered, I wanted to ask more but then realised we had arrived at somewhere. It looked like a small village but on the sign, it read 'Welcome to Basel'. "Hey, I read about this in history, this is the border of the Rhineland (A/N: After WW1, in the reparations, Germany lost the ability to place their military or army of any kind in the Rhineland, but during Hitler's rule he broke that rule and a few other's thus the start of WW2)" I excitedly exclaimed, "So? How does that help us?" Dax quizzed, I rolled my eyes at him and clicked my tongue, "We are very close to Germany and I know someone who can help us. They live close to here, fair warning: Don't talk or say something even borderline rude" I stated as I held his hand and pulled him along.

Dax didn't know this, but we were going to my stepbrother's house. Well, I say stepbrother, but our parents divorced a few years ago, but we remained close seeing as we were siblings for 10 years and he was 4 years older than me. He remained a brother to me, but he hated it when boys talked to me – so overprotective. I chuckled at my thought and 30 minutes later we arrived at his house. "Who are we meeting exactly?" Dax asked, tired of staying in the dark, "my brother".

A tall, dark-haired boy opened the door. Standing at 6 feet, towering over me and a little taller than Dax. "Hey Leon" I smiled, nervously as I looked up at him, his eyes grew large and his face lit up as he dragged me into a massive bear hug, lifting me off my feet and laughing his beautiful laugh. "Eusy!" (A/N: pronunciation is 'oo-see') he cheered as he carefully placed me back down, "hey big bro" I replied but his face instantly falls as he saw Dax. "Who is this Eustace?" he growls as he glares at Dax, "now is not the time to go all overprotective on me, we need help" I claim, diverting the attention from Dax onto me. "Did this goon get you pregnant because I swear, I will kill you both" he threatens, Dax blushes harshly at this, shifting from one foot to another under my brother's hard gaze, "What? No! Nothing like that! We were in Switzerland but then we-" I stopped mid-sentencing realising how much danger I could put my brother in if I told him the truth, "we got separated from our friends and when we went looking for them but we couldn't find them, so we need to go back to England and hopefully they meet us there" I lied, you see I'm an expert manipulator so lying really did come naturally to me, I didn't stutter or stumble. My words were fluent even I thought I was telling the truth. "Oh ok, I'm sorry that must be sad losing your friends like that, I'm sure you will find them again." My brother said, looking pitifully at us as he ushered us in. "Babe! Come meet my sister!" He called out, in German. A beautiful female came rushing down the stairs, her eyes lit up when she saw me, "You are so beautiful, he talks so much about you, omg! I never thought I would actually meet you" she rambled in German, I spoke it fluently and I could see the confusion on Dax's face as she ranted in a foreign language, I simply laughed and responded, "Thank you so much, you are very beautiful, I'm glad my brother chose an amazing person to love" I smiled at her as she blushed ferociously, whilst my brother looked at her in awe.

"This is Dax, and he is my best friend" I introduced him and later we all just talked, and they switched to English so Dax would understand. Him and my brother surprisingly got along, and Leon even showed Dax how to play video games. "Thank you for your hospitality but we really must be going, we will come visit soon" I chimed, in German before kissing both their cheeks. With our muscles rested and our bellies filled with food we started on our trek again. "We aren't actually going to England, are we?" Dax questioned; I shook my head. "Of course, not Dax, the government would know the second we stepped on British soil. We should've gone to Italy but it's too late now. We are going to find a car and some cash and then we are going to drive to Munich" I stated and strolled away, slowing down so he could catch up. "How do you plan on doing that?", "Oh don't worry about that Dakari" I smirked, using his full name for effect.

Time skip: 5 hours

"The boss isn't going to like this, but he said I either return with his payment or your left hand. So, choose wisely" I snarled, adding a small growl at the end. Dax and I walked for about 4 hours 30 minutes. I found 2 people creating a secret deal. They didn't look like your everyday, dodging corner men. They looked professional, with their suits on contrasting the dirty alleyway they were standing in. I shot both men with the tranquiliser Amo gifted me. Dax stole one of their suits and I stole the other. Though you would think I look stupid with a man's suit on, I looked scary and intimidating. The big blazer and shirt had their sleeve rolled up, though I'm not as muscular as King, due to the training room, I have gained some muscles. The trousers fit me as my bottom half is very curvaceous, so the length of the trouser leg shortened as it tried to fit with my frame, tightening in some places. We rummaged the pockets and realised that one of the men worked with a company that sells weapons underground (not literally just figuratively, under the governments nose). The other worked with an acid making company and it seemed as though they were doing a trade. "Our story could be that we were sent because the person they sent to trade with us double crossed us and we were here because we wanted payment for our product" Dax said, I shrugged and agreed, I could make anything work. We put out government issued clothes in our rucksacks that we both escaped with. I let my Uzi gun show on my hip, tucked into my belt. But my blade remained hidden. I turned it into a necklace with the chain that made it a bracelet. I tucked it under my shirt and started looking for the headquarters of the acid industry, 'CyanideANDco'.

That's how we got to this point. Dax hacked the main frame and hacked our names onto the database to make us seem like legit people that work with the weapons industry. "The boss isn't going to like this, but he said I either return with his payment or your left hand. So, choose wisely" I snarled. "Ok I don't know who you think you are little girl-" the crime boss growled, but I held my hand up to him effectively shutting him up and shot his foot causing him to wince and stumble onto his seat. "Call me a little girl and you will see what else I can do" I growled. Dax displayed his machine gun and looked at them with the coldest glare I have ever seen. "You don't scare m-", I skilfully got out my knife and sliced his left hand. It was left dangling on a thin tendon, I felt bile rising in my throat, but I pushed it down and my face remained stoic. I saw the exposed nerve cells spasming as his tendon slowly started ripping into small broken threads of muscle and tissue. He screeched in pain and I lay his ripping hand on the table a thrust my knife through it. "Do I scare you now? Little boy" I smirked, he cried in agony. He tried freeing his palm and ripping out the knife, but I backhanded his face, leaving a growing red mark. I gripped his collar and pulled him closer to me aware that this caused the only tendon attaching his left arm to his hand stretch, causing him immense pain. "Payment or else I'm going to take the other one" Dax growled, stepping forward. The man whimpered and I released him from my grip. He reached under his table and produced a briefcase, in there was 10 million Euros. I took 5 million of it and stuffed it in my backpack. I closed the case and smacked him with it, knocking him unconscious and taking my knife back, cleaning the blood off it with his face, "I'm going to be sick" I grumbled, "you even had me convince, you are an expert manipulator" Dax complimented, I smiled and blushed. We sauntered out of the building and ran like hell. Stripping and changing into our government outfits. "Time to go get a car!" Dax cheered and I laughed.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

10.2K 816 58
Someone stole the Weeping Widow. The priceless artwork is gone, ripped from its place on the wall and leaving only broken glass behind. The pride of...
3K 67 17
Tropes: Childhood friends to lovers, Soulmates, Twin Flames, she falls first but he falls harder (or is that the case . . .), you complete me, Tragi...
1.1K 362 67
Is it true that different poles attract? Could a superstar fall in love with a normal girl that is unfortunately called men-magnet as they all fall f...
Saving you Par Docnovac

Fiction générale

51 7 12
He hated humans, falling for one wasn't his plan to start with. He was ready to destroy them when they snatched his child and wife from him. Killing...