We'll Get Though This Togethe...

By Capser76570

Ahsoka and Rex have been together for almost a year now, through many hard times like Umbara for instance. No... More

Rex's Fear
Under the Covers
Cody
In the Bacta
Relief
Injury
Med Bay
Confrontation
Tackle
Mandalore
Getting to the Palace
Ahsoka vs Maul
Calm Before the Storm
Order 66
Trying to Escape
Escape
Arguement
Making Up
The Plan
Coruscant
Chancellor Palpatine
The Missile
Recovery
The Child
Sparring Match
Formation of a Plan
Kamino Pt1
Kamino Pt2
Kamino Pt3
Leaving Kamino
Survivor
Leaving the Med Center
The Picture
Whatever it Takes
Crossfire
Heroes
Affection
The Separatist Senator
The Party
Plan for Escape
Leaving
Home Sweet Home
Feeling Better
Sneaking Around
Glitter
Blades
The Dare
The Briefing
Preparing
Mygeeto
Darkness
Trauma
Light
Better Days
The News
Mess Hall
Choices
Crash
Taking a Plunge
The Woods
The Cabin
The Gurlanin
Fights
Going Back
Back on the Cruiser
Growing Pains
Back to Coruscant
Adoration
Preparations
Hello There
General Grievous
Just Breathe
A Little Bit of Love
Here and Now
Cybernetics
Battle of Coruscant
Doom
Highs and Lows
Nearing the End
Finale
Epilogue
New Book

Truth Serum

1.1K 30 13
By Capser76570

Ahsoka gained consciousness with a pounding headache. She found herself lying on a cold floor and she could sense Anakin was next to her. She opened her eyes and saw she was in a storage closet with a dim light. Ahsoka slowly sat up and memories of the party flashed in her head. She remembered the dancing with Rex, and using the 'fresher room. She remembered leaving that room and seeing a person walk past her and then him pulling out some sort of shocker stick which stunned her and knocked her out.

Ahsoka put her right hand to her montral and shook away the cobwebs in her head. She looked over and saw Anakin was on his stomach next to her. She gasped, "Master!" Her voice was raspy and hoarse so she cleared her throat. She pulled herself over to him, "Master are you alright?" Ahsoka nudged him, "Wake up!"

Anakin let out a groan and his eyes fluttered open, "I'm up, I'm up,"

Ahsoka helped him roll over and sit up. She watched as he took a look around and his arms suddenly went out like he was trying to steady himself, "Padmé," he looked around once more.

Ahsoka stood up with the help of the wall and went up to the door. She pressed the button on the panel next to it and the door opened with a small hiss. She chuckled bitterly, "They didn't even bother to lock it,"

"Wait, Snips. It could be a trap," Anakin appeared next to her and grabbed his lightsaber. He realized that he still had it and shrugged, "They aren't very thorough are they?"

Ahsoka felt around her tainted dress and found her lightsabers in the secret pockets. She pulled one out, "I suppose they aren't,"

She ignited it and Anakin ignited his and stepped out in front of her. They exited the room and cautiously walked through a stretch of hallway. Ahsoka wanted to go first, but he was stronger and she was still his Padawan. They neared the end of the hall and Anakin gestured for her to stop. He peeked around the corner and she heard him sigh and mutter, "Great,"

"What is it?" She asked.

Anakin turned to face her, "We're still here,"

"Huh?" She walked around him and saw what he was talking about. There was the party room, and there was the refresher room. This kriffing hallway is a nightmare. Ahsoka groaned, "I cant believe it,"

"Let's just see if anyone else is here. We'll find Rex and Padmé while we're at it,"

She nodded and they were still cautious about walking into such an open room, so they stood on high alert. The ball room was empty and a mess. Tables were overturned, decorations were scattered everywhere, and one of the chandeliers fell down. There were also burn marks in the floors and walls. Ahsoka got that sickening feeling that something went terribly wrong, obviously.

Anakin was still creeping around, still unsure if they were truly alone. But he just wanted to find his wife and take her back home. He took a quick look around and didn't sense anything besides Ahsoka, so he turned off his lightsaber and stuck it in a pocket.

"Where did everyone go?" Ahsoka asked.

"I'm not sure,"

"Well how did you get stuck in the closet with me?"

"Well me and Padmé ended up going separate ways sometime after Rex came to us, said he was lookin' for you. Well, he didn't say that exactly, but he did seem like a lost dog and he asked if we had seen you. Anyway, Padmé went to go talk with her senator friends and there's only so much political talk I can take--,"

"Get to the point,"

"Right, point is, I heard a very loud commotion and shouts so I went to see what was happening and that's all I remember. I must've got knocked out or something,"

"Yeah, well someone stunned me. We have to find the others. But what I don't understand is how all these people disappeared so quickly,"

"Well they've had a whole rotation,"

"What!?" It couldn't have been a whole rotation. Right?

"Uh, yeah. Do you ever check your chrono?"

"No 'cause I'm not wearing one,"

"Oh. Well we better get searching and check every nook and cranny to try see if people are still here,"

Rex slowly woke up from the heavy stun and drugs. He opened his eyes and looked around. He sighed heavily, this looked all too familiar. The room was dark except for a dim light above him and he was restrained to a metal chair that was heavily bolted to the duracrete floor. He half expected Commander Doom to come out of the door at any moment.

The side of Rex's face ached, but that was all that he felt was painful. He gasped when he remembered what happened and he fought at the restraints, for all he knew, Ahsoka could be in the same situation as him. He tugged at the bonds again and grunted as his wrists started to hurt. He didn't want to injur himself, so he stopped fighting. Rex decided it was pointless. He had no clue where he was or why he was here.

The door hissed behind him and he heard it open up. He heard footsteps come around him, he didn't dare look to see who it was, though he already had an idea. A figure stood in front of him and he didn't look at the person, instead, he stared at the ground and had a scowl on his face.

"Good. You're awake,"

Rex looked at the person and really wanted to break free. His guess was correct, it was Lux Bonteri, "Haar'chak," Rex muttered.

"Hmm? You'll have to speak up,"

"Kriff you," he said louder.

"Ooh, you kiss Ahsoka with that mouth?"

"Copaani mirshmure'cye?" He said angrily.

"I don't understand what you're saying. Mando'a, is it? Yeah I don't understand it,"

Rex scoffed, "Good—,"

He grunted as Lux threw a punch to his face. He heard a loud crack once again that rang through his ears. Rex moved his jaw and sat up straight. He rolled his head around and stretched his neck. This was going to be a rough day.

"Why am I here?" He asked.

Lux started to walk around his chair, "I have been ordered to get information. Y'know, Republic information. Like Kamino for example. The one I'm working with has given this task to me. And I figured if you don't tell me anything," he leaned in close to Rex's ear, "I'll kill you," he continued the circle, "Not only would it be detrimental to the Republic, but you would no longer stop me from being with Ahsoka. So it's a win-win. Maybe I should just kill you right now,"

Rex swallowed hard, "But then you wouldn't get any info," He figured Lux wasn't lying, but then again, he wasn't sure. He didn't want to die, and he couldn't tell him anything about the Republic plans and algorithms. But one thing he said really struck him, "Who are you working for?" Rex asked.

"You know I can't tell you that, so I won't. But right now I need to get the information out of you—,"

"Look. I'm not gonna tell you anything. So we might as well skip the questions,"

"Great. I'll just torture you for fun then,"

"Wait, what? N-no that's not what I meant I-,"

"Well too bad so sad. I need to a ask questions,"

Lux took some steps back and pressed a button on his wrist com, then the door opened. Someone with heavy footsteps went over to him with a syringe (I can't remember what the thing is called where they stick this thing into the side a person's neck and it usually relieves pain. It's used in tcw but I don't think they said what it was) and handed it to him with zero expression on his face.

Rex eyed it suspiciously and wondered what it was. The man left the room and he shut the door behind him. Lux walked back up to him, "Ya see, this," he gestured to the needle, "this is filled with a truth serum. You will have no control and will end up spilling everything. After you've answered all that we need, we will have no use for you. Therefore, I will make your death slow and painful,"

Rex scowled and slightly bared his teeth in anger. His expression turned to pain when Lux jabbed the side of his neck with the needle. Lux backed away and waited for it to affect him. Rex didn't feel any different, but he felt the urge to just blurt out everything and anything. He fought the serum for a while and couldn't keep it back any longer. He let out the breath he didn't know he was holding and forced himself to calm down.

Lux went back up to him, "Okay, let's start. What do you know about- Wh-what is wrong with you? Why do you look pained I haven't done anything,"

Rex spoke softly, "Could you whisper? Your voice is very loud and it's hurting my ears,"

"What? No I won't-,"

"Shhhh,"

Lux growled and punched him across the face. Rex rubbed his face on his shoulder, "Oww that hurt why'd you do that?" He whined

"Argh why are you acting so stupid!?"

"I'm just acting like you. I'm kidding, no but really," he started to giggle, "What is wrong with me?"

Lux blankly stared at the crazy clone. What the hell was the matter with him? He was acting like a three-year-old. He pressed the button on his com and once again the big dude came in. Lux whispered, "What did you give me?"

"The truth serum?" The man said in a deep voice.

"Ha. Truth serum my ass. Look at him,"

Rex had a straight face and was looking at the large man.

"He seems normal to m-,"

Rex slightly squinted, "What's that thing on your face?"

"Hmm, where?"

"Oh. It's just your big nose," he threw his head back and laughed at his own joke.

"Can I kill him?" The man asked Lux.

"Uh no. I haven't gotten any information out of him yet. Are you sure it was the truth serum?"

"Well I thought it was. I'll go check,"

Lux facepalmed once the guy left and shook his head, "I'm surrounded by idiots,"

"Well you're one of them so you shouldn't feel too bad,"

He glared at Rex and cracked his knuckles, "Okay. Unless you don't want to get a broken face, I suggest you start answering my questions and stop acting like a child,"

"The only child I see here is you,"

"That's it. Maybe if I knock some sense into you you'll say things that matter,"

"Oh please don't,"

Lux punched Rex across the face again in hopes to make him like his normal self, but he just started to chuckled. What. An. Idiot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 233 8
Good soldiers don't always follow orders. Especially when it comes down to love. "Rex..." Ahsoka whispered playfully as she tossed around a headtail...
30.4K 347 86
During the clone wars: Gamora a Jedi to be known as the youngest to be a Jedi master due to her special skills. She joined before Ahsoka came and no...
149K 2.5K 35
A couple of months after Ahsoka leaves the Order, Anakin meets an orphan girl they discover is force-sensitive. She works her way into the hearts of...
153K 3.8K 52
A storyline if Anakin left the Jedi Temple with Ahsoka rather than remaining there. Prepare for a different way Anakin looks at the Jedi, the Sith, a...