Gifted • Inumaki Toge

By shirayuuki_

Arai Shiro was gifted with a cursed technique since birth. She knew her father didn't love her, he only loved... More

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
t e n . f i v e
e l e v e n
t w e l v e

f o u r

9.2K 335 157
By shirayuuki_

"Did he kill them?"

Shiro looked over at her classmates as they talked about the new transfer student. Apparently he had stuffed four of his classmates into a locker at his previous school.

"Tuna Mayo" Toge said, looking ahead as the quad continued to walk towards the classroom.

"Nah, but I heard they were seriously injured though" She answered the taller woman. It had been a good year since she officially left the Arai clan. Coincidentally, today would be the anniversary of that day. It felt... bittersweet. When she left, as expected, her father threw a fit and even threatened to lock her up within the compound. Of course, her mother did everything in her power to try to guilt her to stay, while her younger sister understood and her wished her well with a bright smile. Her younger brother was still too young. He didnt understand. Hopefully he'll understand once he's a little older. She had given Kaori and Sayuri her new number in case of any emergencies, and she could only hope that the two younger children will be alright with her gone.

"Oh, honestly if he mouths off, we can just teach them a lesson." A large panda said, with a grin so wide, it showed his large sharp canines.

Toge only agreed with the giant placental mammal. "Katsuobushi"

Shiro laughed at her classmates' words. They've been together for a couple months now, and she had come to care for them dearly. Aside from Toge, they were the first friends she had ever made.

"Don't get to ahead of yourselves now" Shiro mused. "You just might get hurt~"

"Ah Shiro, don't worry, we can take care of ourselves" Panda huffed, throwing his large paws in the air as if he was punching the air. "And you know I'll protect you~"

"Katsuobushi" Toge agreed, pulling his collar up.

"Uwa~ How manly, right Maki?" She exclaimed, playing along with Panda before peeking her eyes over at her only female classmate. Her dark eyes rolled at Shiro before scoffing. "He's a panda Shiro"

"Not a panda!" Panda interrupted before Shiro could retort. "Tell them Toge!"

Toge gave Panda a quick look before nodding. "Salmon"

"Right" Shiro laughed. "Simmer down now, we're here."

She walked into the classroom and her way to the desk closest to the door. Panda, Maki and Toge followed suit, sitting in the said order.

Before long, their white haired masked teacher came in.

"Neh, where's the transfer student, sensei" Shiro asked, not sparing any looks at her teacher that just walked in. Instead she looked at her nails. I think the index is chipped... I should re-do them

"Hehe" He grinned, before taking a large breath of air. "EVERYONE GET FIRED UP!" He started yelling. Shocking the students in the room, causing Shiro to finally look up. He made two peace signs before putting them near the side of his head. "IT'S TIME TO INTRODUCE THE NEW TRANSFER STUDENT! COME ON NOW!"

Haaaaah? Are you trying to blow my ear drums sensei? Shiro covered her ears.

"He seems pretty moody, doesn't he?" Maki stated. Her legs still crossed and right hand supported her head. "Sorry, but there is no way I'm getting fired up for a guy like that"

"I just don't feel like getting fired up either" Shiro chimed in, leaning forward and putting her chin in her hands.

"Salmon"

"Ah- well.. whatever." Their teacher sighed before calling out to the transfer student, telling him to come in.

As the screen door opened, the four suddenly felt a vast malicious curse energy. Without any hesitation, and before the transfer student could finish his introduction, the four got into position to attack.

"Sorry sensei, is this some kind of sick joke?" Shiro glared, not once taking her eyes off the new boy.

"Hey you" Maki sighed. "You've been cursed."

"Right, we study curses here" Shiro mumbles.

"It's no place for cursed people like you." Maki continued.

"Well most of that is due to the negative feelings that pour out of humans" Their teacher starts. He continues on to explain curses and the Metropolitan Magic Technical school.

?? Shiro was not the only one confused. She looked at her three classmates and each had the same expression. The expression that asked, Is this the first time he's hearing this??

The spikey haired adult only waved his hand before crossing his hands around his body.

"Oh right" He started. "You should probably hurry up and get away from him"

"Excuse me?" Shiro furrowed her brows and glared. She did like her teacher, truly. He looked out for her and was the first she confided in about her family and helped her get away. But she was also someone that liked organization and stability and Gojo Satoru is the complete opposite of that.

Before she even got a chance to finish her thoughts about her complex teacher, the four students noticed two large hands coming out of the chalkboard.

"Y̴͎͔̣̮̫̭̽̔̑͛̕̚͜û̶̗̻̋͜ü̵̺̘̰͇͜t̸̨͎͓̦̳̬̳͈̽á̷̱̙̒a̶͉̎͌͛̀͋͝͠"

The four were obviously surprised. Inumaki instinctively stepped in front of Shiro, as Shiro had originally been closest to Yuta and put a hand out to cover her.

"Kombu"

"D̵̮̙̯̭̍͌̀̉̎͌́̑͂͝ͅǫ̵̢̛͍̞̩̝̀̐̈̈̈͐͊̏̚ͅͅn̴͖̲̟̞̾͌͠'̷̡͓̺̩̊͋́̎̄͠͠͝t̸̛̠͉̜̠̰͈̱̆̂́̈́̋͑ ̸̘͍̋͌̅͒͐́̿̒͠ȳ̷̱̤̺̘͍̈́̍̈́̂̆̍͂o̸͖̠͓̕ȕ̸̙͛̾͝ ̸͍̩̪͇͎̺̗̥͎͙̽͊d̴͚̺̟͍̮͕̬̙͉͍̀̌̋̃̎͆͒͘̕a̸̢̡̦̼̪͉̺̖̎́ͅr̵̭̪͕͚͓̜̘̳̀̂̓́̒͑̐̕ͅe̴̺̒͛̉̐ ̸͙̩̮͈̲͍̥͖͛̌͐̈̌̃̀̕b̶̧̩͕̯́̉̒͑ủ̴̧̬̘͕͌̄͂͑̀̐̈́̇ĺ̶̰̮̜̦͇̼͓͆̂͑ͅl̶̖̼̥̜̈́̇͒̅̇̿̏̓̐̂y̴̨̧̪̤̰̲͎͇̪̽̿̃͋̀̚...." The curse continued.

So that's what sensei meant...

Honestly this moment flashed by and all of the sudden Satoru clapped his hands together before grabbing Yuuta.

"Okkotsu Yuuta, everyone~ Place make him feel welcome. " He cheerfully said, "He was cursed by his beloved Rika-chan... ah- well, you guys get the idea."

He laughed. "If you attack Yuuta, Rika's curse may or may not activate, so try to be careful~"

Shiro was thoroughly annoyed. Maki, Panda and Toge were probably just as annoyed.

"Honestly sensei, why the hell didn't you say all that earlier."

Satoru only turned over to face the small girl before grinning once again. "Aw little Chibi- Gosh, that tempers really going to make you shrink more~" He teased.

If anyone thought Shiro was annoyed before, she was visibly about to blow her top.

"Sensei-" A dark cast fell over her face. Height was a rather sensitive topic for her as she was only 157cm tall and Satoru sure knew how to push her buttons.

"I'm." She started, "guna" a sinister started to make its way to her face. "kill" At this point, everyone could feel the killing intention from Shiro. "you!"

Before Shiro had the chance to lounge at Satoru, a pair of arms grabbed her.

"Toge, let me go!" She growled "I'm going to turn him into mulch!"

"Ah-ah-ah~ ShirooooOo~, we still have introductions to do to dear Yuuta~"

Shiro took in a deep breath before she stopped thrashing. Her eyes met with Toge's and all fo the sudden she noticed how close their faces were. It was faint, but she as they locked eyes, she noticed a slight pink dust cover his cheeks, before she felt her face heat up.

"As you see, these guys are still in a bit of a rebellious phase, so I'll give you a quick introduction" Satoru started talking, taking Shiro and Toge out of their own thoughts, before Toge let go of her arm.

"Cursed weapons user... Zenin Maki." He motions at Maki. "She wields special armaments that can exorcise curses."

Maki said nothing as Satoru continued.

"The two love birds over there-"

"We're not love birds!" Shiro yelled, her face still hot, turning into a bright shade of red.

"Anyway that's spell-caster Inumaki Toge, and the shorty over there can turn you into an old man within minutes or turn you into a newborn baby, so try not to piss her off."

You're the only one pissing me (her) off!

"Kombu" Toge greeted.

"Lastly, Panda" He concluded, deciding not to go over any further information on the large talking panda bear.

"I'm Panda. Nice to meet you."

"Ok yep, that's about it." Satoru said, giving another peace sign. "Anyway, for the this afternoon's sorcery training, you'll pair up."

Shiro looked around. Pair up? We're have an odd number of classmates though.

"Toge and Panda, you're one pair."

"Heh, Lets do it!" The two high fived.

"Maki and Yuuta, you'll be the other."

Maki loudly groaned, not even bothering to hide her distaste for their new classmate.

???

"Excuse me?" Shiro exclaimed. "Am I chopped liver?"

"Oh right, sorry I didn't see you there because you're so short."

"You LITTLE-" Shiro lounged once agian, this time Panda caught her and was holding her back.

"LET GO OF ME PANDA" She screamed. "I'M GOING TO TURN HIM INTO-"

"Hehe" Satoru's laugh cut Shiro out of her rant. Noticing his carefree demeanor only pissed her off more.

"HEHE? DID HE JUST HEHE?!"

"Now calm down there Shiro" He grinned, unfazed at Shiro's death threats. "Of course I didn't forget about you, you'll be paired with me~"

With those words Shiro stopped thrashing. Huh?

"Hmpt, I don't want too." She crossed her arms as Panda let go of her. It seemed to Yuuta that this was a common occurance.

"Oh c'mon, I said I was sorry~" He said as the grin never left his face.

"One strawberry cupcake" Shiro bargained, looking Satoru straight in his mask, daring him to disagree.

"Yes yes, got it" He sighed dramatically, giving into her demand. Perhaps I teased her a little too much. He gleefully thought to himself.

With those words, Shiro's mood dramatically changed, her mind solely on the promised cupcake, tuning out the entirety of Maki and Yuuta's conversation.

"Right Shiro?" Maki called. "Shiro?"

"Hm? What?" Shiro asked, finally looking up at Maki.

"Tuna Mayo"

"Shiro didn't hear a single thing Maki" Panda said. "But that's enough Maki." He continued before putting a hand on Yuuta's shoulder.

"Katsuobushi!" Toge agreed.

"Did I miss something?" Shiro tilted her head, utterly confused. When did he leave? WAIT, where's my cupcake??

"Sorry about that, she thinks she's good at reading other people" Panda apologized to Yuuta.

Yuuta only looked sadly at the ground.

"It's fine, because it is really the truth."

Meanwhile, Shiro was thinking furiously about her missing teacher and her slice of strawberry cupcake. Her eyebrows were furrowed, deep in thought, tuning out her classmates once again.

She felt a hand on her shoulder and she turned around to meet Toge's gaze. "Salmon salmon"

"Ah- right sorry," She said sheepishly. I'll kill him later. She promised to herself, before walking out the door with Maki and Toge, leaving Panda and Yuuta behind.

They were having a conversation anyway, with her zoning out, she just didn't feel like it was necessary for her to join in.

"There's this really nice cafe that just opened up, not too far from here" She started. "Wana go?"

"I'm busy"

Shiro pouted at Maki before looking over to Toge, with hopeful eyes. She was still thinking about the strawberry cupcake. She needed her sugar fix.

"Salmon" he nodded.

Shiro cheered before looking behind her. Panda and Yuuta were still talking, trailing pretty far behind the three.

Whatever. She grabs Toge's arm and starts to pull him towards the direction of the cafe.

"Ok, see you later Maki~"

Maki only gave her a short wave before continuing to walk home.

"It was nice meeting you Yuuta!" She yelled to the new transfer student. "See ya tomorrow Panda!"

With those last words, her and Toge was full-set running into the crowded streets of Tokyo, with her mind only on the long awaited strawberry cupcake.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397K 13K 79
An Inumaki Toge x Reader fanfic. /FORELSKET. The word for when you start to fall in love. A euphoria in a sense; the beginning of love. / Y/N is an o...
831K 27.7K 90
{ Megumi Fushiguro x Female Reader } Y/N, the only adopted daughter of Satoru Gojo, finds herself and her strength in the world of Jujutsu where the...
4.2K 90 7
Sometimes, love can pertain to sacrificing others for the ones you cherish deeply." You explained. "But I cherish you whole-heartedly!" his muffled...
37.2K 857 32
"Teacher? More like joker..." "How are you a teacher?" "Is this even appropriate behavior between and teacher and student?" L/n Y/n has always been a...