t e n . f i v e

Inumaki Toge's mind is filled with the thought of a certain jujutsu sorcerer. With the help of Panda, Maki, and Yuuta, he has come to terms with his feelings for his petite childhood friend. Honestly, he wasn't sure when his feelings of platonic friendship transformed into what it is now. He felt his heart pitter patter, pounding against his chest as the heat rose to his pale cheeks. 

He is currently in the park waiting for Shiro, as they agreed to meet up to do some shopping. Of course taking after their teacher, it came no surprise to Toge that Shiro is late. 

"Better late than never!" Shiro would always say with a mischievous grin on her face. 

He missed her. Ever since that day she went to meet with Satoru, she had been busy on solo missions or solo training. Him, along with Panda, Maki and Yuuta have all offered to train with her, but she insisted that she needed to train on her own. Toge only wished Shiro would share her thought with him. Her thoughts and burdens. 

"Yaaahoooo~" Shiro's bright cheerful voice brought Toge out of his own thoughts. He looked up and saw the girl that had been laps throughout his mind. She donned a cute white skirt with a mint green top and a white zip up jacket. It was a nice change from her usual jujutsu uniform. 

"Salmon" 

"Hehe, sorry I'm late." She gave him her signature cheshire grin. "I brought you ice cream though. Strawberry, your favorite~" 

Toge only looked at the ice cream cone with curiosity, his mouth already salivating. "Tuna tuna." He said as he took the ice cream from her hand. 

"Alright! Lets go!" She cheered and grabbed Toge's free hand. 

Toge's blush from earlier immediately returned. Now that he's conscious of his feelings for Shiro, he's unsure how to react to the sudden physical contact. 

"T-Tuna" He protested, but Shiro paid him no mind and continued to drag the poor Inumaki boy over to Kara Sun. She had been eyeing that jacket in the display for a couple weeks now, and she was determined to buy it today. 

"Ne Toge, isn't it cute" 

Following her gaze over to the matte black bomber jacket on the mannequin, he raises an eyebrow. Cute? He wondered. It was just another black jacket to him, he didn't really understand. 

"Lets go in," She exclaimed as she finally let go of his hand before turning to head into the store. 

Toge looked down at his hand, his hand still warm from Shiro's. Agian, he became flustered. Honestly he really didn't want her to let go of his hand. He wanted to hold on to it forever. 

"Well if you like her, then you just gotta tell her right?" Maki's words suddenly echoed in his mind. 

Confessing to Shiro huh.... He thought as he trailed behind after Shiro who was excitedly grabbing the black bomber of the rack. 

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Short filler chapter hehe

❀ Shiro Facts  

Shiro is 157 centimeters tall (5'2). It's a complex for her. 

She likes watching anime. The One Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime and One Piece are her favorite. 

She is a huge foodie, but doesn't like eating onions, but likes onions being cooked with her food. 

She likes playing video games, but is terrible at it. 

Her dorm room is filled with soft plush animals, her favorite being a large pink bear. 

Her favorite drink is oolong milk tea, with no tapioca. 

 Thanks for reading~ Eleven will be out soon!