a friendship | tubbo x reader

By leahswonders

"tubbo guess what... im flying in to come see you !" you tell tubbo very excitedly. "omg y/n i cant wait ive... More

top 10
a message
the first stream
among us
a new member
facetime
cooking stream
the night before
on the plane
the first night
shopping and movies
never have i ever
A/N NOT A CHAPTER YOU CAN SKIP
the arcade
beach day
the girl from twitter
cooking
irl stream with karl
the beach again
the golden trio
A/N
among us but in person
game night +movies
break-in
the last day part 1
the last day part 2
the last day part 3
home again
back to streaming/the end
NEW STORY UPDATE

A/N

6.2K 120 22
By leahswonders

i would just like to say thank you to all the people who enjoy this story and who read it. its gotten to 12k reads and thats huge for me since its my first book. im thinking about writing a karl x reader and a tommy x reader so if you all would like to see that let me know and ill start writing :)

this story has also gotten over 300 votes so thank you all so so so much.

it has also gotten to #45 in tubbo and #11 in nihachu so thank you for reading this story.

i hope you all like it and im sorry if you thought this was a chapter but a new one should be out either later today or tomorrow :)

have an amazing day everyone

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

473K 12.2K 104
Y/n has been Tubbo's neighbor since they were born. They've always been super close to each other. She knew he was on the dream smp, but didn't know...
51.7K 2.7K 43
BOOK TWO PRIME GODS AU READ DO I SHOOT HIM OR DO I AIM FOR THE SKIES FIRST! (A Friend From Another Life too, but it's not required.) (Y/N), and some...
72.1K 1.4K 24
"Yeah, your my minecraft girlfriend now, I've decided that." "We haven't even been on a minecraft date, how is that possible huh?" Two people who don...
3.5K 41 14
this is a ranboo x reader fanfic! i will update as much as i can - there will be no smut in this what so ever! only things like kissing, cuddling and...