the last day part 2

as we got to the park niki noticed a large tree and decided to walk towards it, she then suggested that we could sit there so the sun isnt shining on us so we did. once everyone else came and met up with us we began to eat and talk.

me, tubbo, and tommy were sitting next to each other as always. me and tubbo had our plushies and tommy kept trying to take them. when tommy grabbed my cow i laughed then said,

"hey ! tommy give it back. *laughs* ill miss this when we leave."

"me too." tommy said as he threw the cow at me.

i rolled my eyes at him for throwing it at me then i smiled. wilbur had his guitar so he was just playing some melodies as we ate.

"youre speedruning breakfast too ?" george joked when he seen that dream had already finsihed his waffles.

dream laughed then said, "shut up."

"oh dream since you're done can we take a picture real quick ?" i asked happily.

"yeah come here." dream said with a smile.

i got up then sat next to him we took a picture. i was smiling and he was smiling with his hands on my head. thats how most people take pictures with me since i was shorter than them. (if you're tall im sorry just uh pretend)

"wait wait, dream team picture." i said more as a question.

"okay." george said smiling.

"im taking it." sapnap said and took my phone. 

i was sitting between dream and george while sapnap sat in front of us but further away. in the picture sapnap was on the left side flipping off the camera and on the right side behind him, i was laughing and nearly falling on dream, george was laughing but also smiling, and dream was mid wheeze and covering his face with one hand.

i sent both pictures to the groupchat then went back to sit between tubbo and tommy. they were talking about who knows what because when i sat down they gave each other a weird look then laughed and stopped talking.

*20 minutes later*

everyone had finished eating so now we were just talking and hanging out. the park was fairly empty considering it was barely noon so we ran around. me and karl were hiding behind a bush while i was "vlogging" the madness around us. we were pretending to be lost in the wild while everyone else was looking for us.

i had my camera recording us and karl was talking in an unfamiliar accent saying, "oy theres one of them animals now !" and pointed to tubbo who was running from tommy.

"its one of em wild tubbos." i said trying to match the accent.

i turned the camera so it recorded tubbo.

"looksa loike its been hunted by a tommay." karl says with a heavier accent which makes me laugh.

"oy looky here its a rare sight, a dream team in its natural habitat." i said turning the camera slightly right to capture dream, sapnap, and george.

george was yelling at sapnap and dream was trying to pull george away.

"danger ahead." karl said with a lighter accent.

i watched and hear sapnap curse at george and bad running over and saying language. at this time i flipped the camera so it was facing me and karl then he said,

"theyve been caught." with a small accent.

i nodded then out of nowhere we heard two screams which made us scream and jump. we turned to see niki and wilbur behind us laughing like crazy.

"whaaat the-" karl said out of breath and now laughing.

"not cool." i said then laughed.

after this we all sat down again and seen it was 2:11pm. most everyones flights were at 4-5 it wasnt exactly that close to the time but it made me sad to think we'd have to leave soon.

we sat in silence for about 10 minutes then tommy broke the silence and said, "group photo ?"

i looked up happy and with a smile as did everyone else.

"uh how about wilbur takes the photo he is the tallest." tubbo suggests and tommy scoffs.

everyone then arranges themselves so we could take the photo. wilbur was obviously in the bottom middle of the screen with niki on his left and bad oh his right. they were sitting down. the dream team were behind them george in the middle, sapnap on the left, and dream on the right. me tubbo karl and tommy were standing behind them.

i was surprised to see that everyone fit in the photo. it turned out good we were all smiling. wilbur then gave me back my phone and i sent the picture to the group chat. i then took a few 1 on 1 pictures with everyone and that took about 30 minutes.

it was now almost 3. we had one hour before we had to get to the airport. we had one hour with each other. i propped my phone upright on a tree that was at eye level then called everyone over so we could take a few more group photoand as we were all looking at the pictures on my phone lauging a text showed up.

|mom <3
hey honey, its time for me to pick you up so we can go home.

the laughter stopped and everyone went quiet. i never thought it would hurt this much to leave my friends.

"i guess it is time to go to the airport." dream said breaking the silence.

i simply nodded and looked down then back up. my eyes met tubbos who was standing in front of me and looked sad.

"ill miss you." i said throwing my arms around him almost letting tears fall down.

"me too." tubbo said.

"y/n how about you tell your mom we can meet her at the airport." george suggests.

"yeah we all have to go anyways." sapnap said with a small smile.

"call her and we'll talk to her." dream said with a smile gesturing toward he and wilbur.

i nodded then called her. about 5 minutes of dream and wilbur taking turns on the phone they came back and said she was okay with it.

"i guess we better go now." bad said.

"lets go to the cars." niki said with a smile.

we all started walking out of the park and i was thinking about all the memories i had made during this trip. it was fun and something ill never forget. we all go to the cars and started to make our ways to the airport.

A/N i sincerely apologize for how long its taken to publish a new chapter. i havent been in the best headspace so this story was far from my mind. im feeling better now so i hope i can write more faster now. i hope you all enjoy and thank you so much for all the reads it really does mean a whole lot to me <3

1112 words