Just About Crazy

By BlackTheLight

Well we finally got home from the store, as we walk in we all saw that someone broke in and painted "WALK AWA... More

Think What You Wanna Think

10 0 2
By BlackTheLight

What? Why the doctors office? (I asked my self) Okay what is going on here? This is crazy. I walk into one of the rooms and close the door. "Mekayla" a man whispered. I turn around and turn back and now everything looks like a literal Hell! I keep walking and behind me starts caving in. I run and almost fall into a never ending pit. I lean up against the wall and try and get passed but then a young man runs up and yells "Just jump!!" I yell back "I can't! I would die if I did!" then he said "Think whatchu wanna think." he jumped in and turned to ashes. /Okay I will live.. I can do this./ I jump in and land on a giant patch of glass, abunch of glass into me from head to toe. I get up and start walking /This isn't real, this couldn't be/  I start walking and I feel an arm go around my shoulder and I hear someone say "It's okay, don't be afraid." I look over my left shoulder and see him. Which hurts really bad cause of the glass. He has blonde hair and red eyes, I say "Who....The he--" he stops me and says "I'm Benny." I look at him again and say "I-i'm Mekayla.. If we die here, do we die there?" He said "No. But hold my hand okay?" I grab his hand and we teleport to some part of Hell they cleared out. I see some people infront of me and a girl named Sara says "Guys look! Benny brought a sna--" He cuts her off and says "No I didn't Sara I brought another new member of the team." Sara rolls here eyes and walks away. Then a girl about my age maybe younger walks up and says "Hi I'm Lauren, you are?" I say "I'm Mekayla.." she looks at me and says "Wow thats alot of glass! I think you need some rest, don't worr y Benny can get the glass out." Benny looks at her with a "Aw hail naw" look. I laughed a little and he forced me to try and sleep *a few hours later*  Lauren says to Benny "You really like her huh?" then he asked "Do I have to answer that?" Lauren says "Yeah, you do BenBen." He says "Yes.. Yes I do."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 583 157
Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed over, but he reached a new end. The good n...
17K 332 116
Author: Bai Jiu Run a tavern and get more new items through gacha. Decorate your tavern, build farms and pastures, harvest a wide variety of produce...
449 7 6
What if Dante got caught one night during his devil hunter duties and forced into UA hero course? Check for yourself reading this poorly written fan...
13.9K 339 27
ရေးသားထားသောအကြောင်းအရာများသည် စိတ်ကူးယဉ်သက်သက်သာဖြစ်၍အချက်အလက် အမှားများပါခဲ့လျှင်ကြိုတင်၍တောင်းပန်ပါသည်။ Mafia type Action-Romance-Science #Ongoin...