Think What You Wanna Think

What? Why the doctors office? (I asked my self) Okay what is going on here? This is crazy. I walk into one of the rooms and close the door. "Mekayla" a man whispered. I turn around and turn back and now everything looks like a literal Hell! I keep walking and behind me starts caving in. I run and almost fall into a never ending pit. I lean up against the wall and try and get passed but then a young man runs up and yells "Just jump!!" I yell back "I can't! I would die if I did!" then he said "Think whatchu wanna think." he jumped in and turned to ashes. /Okay I will live.. I can do this./ I jump in and land on a giant patch of glass, abunch of glass into me from head to toe. I get up and start walking /This isn't real, this couldn't be/  I start walking and I feel an arm go around my shoulder and I hear someone say "It's okay, don't be afraid." I look over my left shoulder and see him. Which hurts really bad cause of the glass. He has blonde hair and red eyes, I say "Who....The he--" he stops me and says "I'm Benny." I look at him again and say "I-i'm Mekayla.. If we die here, do we die there?" He said "No. But hold my hand okay?" I grab his hand and we teleport to some part of Hell they cleared out. I see some people infront of me and a girl named Sara says "Guys look! Benny brought a sna--" He cuts her off and says "No I didn't Sara I brought another new member of the team." Sara rolls here eyes and walks away. Then a girl about my age maybe younger walks up and says "Hi I'm Lauren, you are?" I say "I'm Mekayla.." she looks at me and says "Wow thats alot of glass! I think you need some rest, don't worr y Benny can get the glass out." Benny looks at her with a "Aw hail naw" look. I laughed a little and he forced me to try and sleep *a few hours later*  Lauren says to Benny "You really like her huh?" then he asked "Do I have to answer that?" Lauren says "Yeah, you do BenBen." He says "Yes.. Yes I do."