Wings Of Light And Fibers Of...

By DRWEIRD42

In Honor of the 15-year long show Supernatural I have decided to write this story After being humiliated by... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.

6.

1.4K 21 76
By DRWEIRD42

3rd person POV.
Location: the back alley doctor's Clinic

Y/n Winchester was absolutely in shock the young woman who he has been helping trying to discover the mystery of who murdered her father ever since she summoned him from heaven had just confessed her undying love for him Y/n didn't know how to respond he was an absolute shock he knew that the life of a hunter was a lonely one and he had accepted that he might die alone just like his father even though there was a good chance he would have an eternal life he just stood there absolutely shocked not only did she confess her love for him but she also stole his first kiss Ryuko waved her hand in front of Y/n's face trying to gain his attention.

Ryuko: Uh Y/n you okay?

Ryuko snapped her fingers a few times in front of his face trying to snap him out of his self-induced trance.

Ryuko: hey Earth to Y/n Winchester are you there buddy?

Soon enough Y/n Winchester regained his senses and finally answered Ryuko.

Y/n: oh sorry I was just a little shell-shocked I've never had anyone ever tell me they love me, is it really true? Do you really love me?

Ryuko: well of course I do I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it I love you with all my heart, so what's your answer?

Y/n: my answer?

Ryuko: yeah do you love me back or did I just make myself look like a giant idiot?

Y/n instantly grabbed Ryuko and kissed her she was pleasantly surprised by the sudden contact and she accepted it instantly she was now more happy than she's ever been in her whole life never before in her whole life was she as happy as she is in this one moment in time the two of them separated for air and they looked at each other smiling.

Y/n: I learned that from the pizza man.

Ryuko: say what now?

Y/n: does this mean we're dating?

Ryuko: you bet your angelic ass it does!

After that was all said and done everyone sat down to a delightful family dinner it was absolutely amazing for the first time in her life Ryuko Matoi had everything she ever wanted she had a family she had a wonderful magnificent boyfriend who could kick ass and take names and most importantly she was the happiest she had ever been in her whole life after dinner was done Ryuko decided to take a bath when she got into the bath both Mataro and Barazo had perverted Expressions on their faces and were about to go spy on Ryuko but before they could Y/n pulled out his Seraph blade and stabbed it into the table he had a psychotic expression on his face that could scare any angel of Heaven or demon of Hell into submission.

Y/n: just a little tip gentleman I'm a Nephilim and I have enough power to blow not only you both but this entire Academy straight to hell so if you dare for even a single nanosecond decide to spy on my girlfriend in the bath I will send the both of you straight to hell am I understood?

The two perverts quickly nodded their heads in confirmation that they understood.

Y/n: now that we're all in agreement we can all be buddies.

Y/n pulled his Seraph blade out of the table and put it back in its holster out of nowhere his phone started to ring immediately picked up his phone and he saw it was none other than his dad Dean Winchester.

Y/n: could you all excuse me for a minute my dad calling.

Y/n immediately stepped out of the room and answered his phone.

Y/n: Y/n here

Dean: hey there son of mine, how are you doing?

Y/n: well so far I'm having one of the best days of my life.

Dean: is it because of your new hot girlfriend.

Y/n: you saw that didn't you?

Dean: oh yeah I did I got to say the pizza man taught you well.

Y/n: well I'm glad you're proud of me.

Dean: Y/n I've been proud of you since the day you were born.

Y/n: thanks Dad so how is my other dad doing?

Dean: he's doing perfectly fine he's on a Case right now something about weird clothes gone amok I don't know I wasn't paying attention.

Y/n: how interesting well I just told off two perverts telling them if they mess with my girlfriend I send them straight to Auntie Rowena.

Dean: That's my boy well I got to go right now your great Uncle Bobby is inviting me to a poker game and I'd like to kick his ass and take some of his money.

Y/n: sounds good to me tell everyone I said hello.

Dean: will do kiddo talk to you later bye.

Y/n: bye dad

Y/n hung up the phone and smiled whenever his father told him he was proud of him he would always get like a sense of euphoria and a rush of happiness so far he was as happy as he could have been.

(Time skip the next day)
Location: Honnouji Academy

Currently The Three Amigos are enjoying lunch in one of the Academy's many courtyards but soon enough the peaceful and happy lunch was interrupted by a couple of jackasses out of nowhere a knife came flying towards Ryuko Y/n immediately caught the knife with two fingers.

Ryuko: what the hell?!

Both Ryuko and Y/n looked up to see some weird dude with a metric fuckton of knives.

Jack: Ryuko Matoi names Jack and I'm from the knife throwing Club!

Y/n: don't worry babe I got this hold my lunch.

Y/n hands his lunch to his girlfriend and he immediately pulls out his Seraph blade he jumps up into the air and with one swing of his Platinum blade he was able to take down the president of the knife throwing Club soon enough another club president shows up challenging Ryuko stop before he could get a word in edgewise his uniform got destroyed by the nephilim's Seraph blade after that surprise surprise a third Club president shows up the captain of the tightrope walking Club but just like the first two his fate was sealed the moment he opened his mouth is uniform. Destroyed by one swing of the Seraph blade after he was done disposing of the three morons he immediately sat down and retrieved his lunch from his girlfriend.

Ryuko: wow nice job babe.

Y/n: what can I say I stand by my work.

The two of them share a kiss and they get back to eating their lunch.

Ryuko: where are the super specific clubs coming from?

Mako: well those guys used to be the acrobatics Club they decided to split up because of you.

Ryuko: because of me?

Mako: yep remember if someone beats you they get promoted to three star but they have to be two stars first and they have to be president of a club for that so they split up and made new clubs and that's why they're coming after you now.

Y/n: Jack dammit

Mako: they're desperate cuz more stars means a better life that's how it works here.

Ryuko: man the system is totally messed up.

Y/n: that's the understatement of the goddamn millennium.

Ryuko suddenly got a brilliant idea a brilliant yet stupid idea.

Ryuko: that actually works perfectly!

(Time skip later)
Location: still Honnouji Academy

Currently in the primary Courtyard of the academy Ryuko, Mako, and Y/n are standing in the middle of the courtyard Ryuko is sitting in a chair and Y/n is doing some amazing sign spinning the sign he is spinning has the words Fight Club written on it soon enough Ira Gamagori makes his way onto the scene.

Ira: what's the meaning of this?

Ryuko: what do you mean? can't you read?

Y/n: seriously are you illiterate or something read the sign dummy!

Ira: I would read the sign if you would stop spinning it around!!!

Y/n: no can do jackass I took up a job sign spinning in Omaha two years ago for shits and giggles and now I am the master of sign spinning.

Ryuko: back on subject I'm starting a fight club.

Ira: sure you are~

Ryuko: you bet your ass I am you're forcing all these nutcases to start clubs to fight me so I'm starting my own say hello to the president of the fight club me.

Ira: you honestly think a club like yours would get approved?!

Suddenly a bright light appeared from the top of the tower shining down on everyone.

Satsuki: I approve of this fight club of yours.

Ryuko: here we go again with her up on her pedestal.

Y/n: aww shit here we go again.

Satsuki: I see you decided to take part in my system.

Ryuko: yeah right more like take apart your system and bring it down on top of you!!!

Satsuki: Huh we shall see just don't let it go to your head.

Y/n: it's okay Ryuko as long as I am your beloved boyfriend I promise this will not go wrong hopefully.

Y/n mind: it might go wrong.

Satsuki looked somewhat shaken by the Winchester's statement but she retained her composure and walked away unbeknownst to any of them Satsuki was squeezing her sword extra tight as if she were enraged.

Ryuko: when I'm through with you you're going to be begging to tell me everything!

Ira: let's get your paperwork sorted out.

Y/n & Ryuko: wow you switch gears fast.

Y/n: I guarantee you if his precious student council president told him he was gay he would jump into bed with the first gay guy he came into contact with~

Y/n and Ryuko both laughed hysterically at the joke but Gamagori didn't look amused.

Y/n: lighten up you crazy fucker it was just a joke!

Soon enough a bunch of 1 star students showed up all of them carrying a massive amount of paperwork.

Ira: Milady has made her decision and I will accept it....Matoi are you sure you want to be president of this club?

Ryuko: yep but I don't need a Goku uniform I got my Kamui so I'm all good.

Ira: understood!

Ira started rattling off a bunch of responsibilities that the fight club president would need to adhere to while at the same time dropping an assload of paperwork on the table that mysteriously materialized out of nowhere Ryuko looked absolutely horrified at what she just heard.

Ryuko: actually my buddy Mako would like to be president.

Mako: WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Satsuki POV.
Location: the student council chamber

Currently in the highest tower of Honnouji Academy the student council president Satsuki Kiryuin and her childhood friend were absolutely fuming.

Nonon: where does that no good masochistic stripper get off taking the man we love as her own!!!

Satsuki: calm yourself Jakuzure I understand you are upset I myself am absolutely devastated by this news but we must maintain our composure for if we do not we could end up tearing this entire Academy apart we must find a way to figure this out.

Nonon takes a deep cleansing breath and relaxes.

Nonon: okay I'm calm so what should we do?

Satsuki: if we know Y/n Winchester as good as I think we do we both know that he is loyal and faithful to a fault so there is no way we can break them up using deception or trickery and if they discover this it will only bring them closer together also Y/n will see us as the enemy so we must play our cards right.

Nonon: you're right you're absolutely right but the question is how do we do this.

Satsuki: for once in my life I truly don't know but I do know that the opportunity will present itself we just have to wait for our moment to strike.

Nonon: and that's why you're my best friend and I agreed to this harem.

3rd person POV.
Location: the new back alley Doctors Clinic the one star division

Right now the Mankanshoku family are having the time of their life never before had they actually had money and a great place to stay after they had a wonderful dinner of actual Pork and Beef croquettes Ryuko decided to take a bath but before she went into the bath she sneakily grabbed her boyfriend and whispered something into his ear that he would never forget.

Ryuko: hey if you want to join me in the bath~

Y/n got a cliche anime nosebleed from hearing this but he quickly plugged his nose to stop the bleeding and he made his way into the bathroom with his girlfriend the two of them enjoyed a lovely bath together the males of Mako's family remembered Y/n's earlier threat and they decided to stay away Both Y/n and Ryuko had a lovely bath together even though they didn't do anything dirty to each other they did wash each other but they kept it above the belt if you know what I mean after that Y/n and Ryuko got into bed and decided to snuggle with each other the two of them were a proper couple and the two of them loved each other with all their hearts.

(Time skip 3 days later)
Location: the new new back alley Doctors Clinic the two star division.

Currently in their new home in the 2 Star division of the town Y/n and Ryuko were both miserable like never before sure they had money, prestige, and the trappings of luxury but that's all it was just a big trap Mako and her family were different now they were stuck-up snobs eating french food and buying expensive Trinkets and objects family meals had come to a close now Y/n and Ryuko were both alone with each other the both of them decided to take a bath together in the big expensive fancy jacuzzi tub Y/n was washing Ryuko's back but she looked absolutely sad.

Ryuko: Hey Y/n are you happy with all this?

Y/n: hell no, how about you?

Ryuko: nope for the first time in my life I had a family and now it's just you, me, and Senketsu I feel more alone than ever and this sucks.

Y/n: I agree if there's one thing my fathers taught me it's that luxury and money are only a means to an end you shouldn't get attached to such things and you shouldn't allow family happiness to be consumed by greed and that's what's happened this absolutely sucks.

Ryuko: tell me about it but what are we going to do?

Y/n: well I have one idea.

Ryuko: well let me hear it!

Y/n: we quit the Fight Club.

Ryuko: I actually like that idea let's do it!

Y/n: sounds good to me hey when all this blows over maybe you should meet my family.

Ryuko: really you want me to meet your family?

Y/n: of course and I promise you they will love you I told my dad about you and send a picture of you and let's just say he's dying to meet you.

Ryuko: oh no is he a pervert?

Y/n: absolutely not.....OK maybe just a little bit but I promise you he won't try to do anything he's got my other dad to take care of that kind of stuff.

Ryuko: if you say so.

Y/n: then it's settled when all this blows over you get to meet my family.

Ryuko: sounds good to me.

(Time skip the next day)
Location: Honnouji Academy

Currently in the courtyard of the academy Mako is standing tall and proud before the Elite Four she had organised a fight between Y/n and Ryuko and the Elite Four she was so cocksure that she and her family was going to have more luxury than they could ever imagine and that everything was going well that was until Y/n and Ryuko showed up.

Mako: well look who decided to show up today is the final showdown so-

She was interrupted when she got two envelopes tossed in her face.

Mako: what are these?

Ryuko & Y/n: we're quitting the club.

Mako: HUH?!?!?!?!? What is this a joke?!?!?!

Ryuko: it's not a joke we're done with it.

Y/n: yeah you've turned you into something you're not we want the old Mako and her family back to the way they were!!!

Mako: but you can't we've worked so hard for this if you both quit we'll be sent back to the slums.

Y/n: fine by me

Ryuko: I'm okay with that

Mako: well I'm not I'm not going back there ever!!!!

Suddenly out of nowhere a white wardrobe landed behind Mako and a bright light appeared from the top of the tower indicating that the student council president Satsuki Kiryuin had appeared on the scene.

Satsuki: president of the Fight club you're two star Goku uniform is in that wardrobe.

Mako: my uniform?

Satsuki: if you wish to keep all you've work for you must defeat your true enemies.

Y/n: say what now?

Satsuki: and if you defeat them I will grant you a three star Goku uniform.

Ryuko: typical all you ever do is play dirty!!!

Y/n: yeah that's a little low.

Suddenly the Wardrobe exploded to reveal Mako wearing her two star Goku uniform which are they resembled A Jojo-esk type of jacket.

Mako: say your prayers!!!

Ryuko was just about to pull the pin on her glove when her boyfriend stopped her.

Ryuko: Y/n what are you doing?

Y/n: I'm not going to make you fight her if she's going to fight anyone she's going to fight me alone one on one winner-take-all!!!

Ryuko: are you sure you want to do this?

Y/n: I'm not just sure I'm 40% sure.

Ryuko: well I guess but if you need me to save you just tag out.

Y/n: understood now get back this is not going to be pretty.

Ryuko: just make sure you don't kill her.

Y/n: don't worry she'll survive without a scratch.

Y/n mind: because she's going to be hurting me and in turn hurting herself.

Y/n unsheathed his Seraph blade and got into a fighting stance but just before the fight could begin the rest of Mako's family showed up to cheer on Mako so that they could keep their selfish and greedy lifestyle they had grown accustomed to.

Y/n: come on Mako let's do this thing!

Mako: say your prayers Y/n Winchester!!!

Soon enough the fight began Mako used a variety of different golden weapons but Y/n simply dodged and blocked all of her attacks he didn't intend to fight back eventually Mako landed a critical blow breaking Y/n's right arm in three different places and popping it out of its socket the crowd gasped in shock after hearing the popping and multiple crunches Mako's family continued to cheer her on for the brutality and murder of her best friend continued like this Mako continue to brutally wound her friend but he wouldn't fight back all he would do is hold onto his blade eventually the fight had reached a crescendo Y/n brutally battered and bruised all over his body he had lost a multitude of teeth his ribs were broken he was suffering major internal bleeding his left leg it was bent the wrong way and most certainly broken the bone was even sticking out of his skin and clothing his right arm was completely shattered to shit his rib cage was most certainly broken his skull was bruised and to make matters worse he had a broken coccyx and a bruised pelvis but even though he was battered and bruised normally a normal human would have died from the trauma he had suffered but thanks to his Angelic nature he was able to survive all this damage and still stand proud and tall.

Mako: why won't you fight back?!?!

Y/n: because I'm not going to hurt my best friend but I am going to teach her a lesson.

Suddenly Y/n threw his Seraph blade at her he caught it in her hand and felt the power of the blade in her hand.

Mako: what are you doing?

Y/n: you want to keep your lifestyle you've grown so accustomed to well then you're going to have to kill me first.

High above the normal students on top of the tower Satsuki was absolutely shocked at what she heard every fiber of her being was screaming for her to stop this madness she was watching the man she loved absolutely bruise and battered himself like a masochistic Madman but she knew that if she showed weakness like that no one would respect her again with the Elite Four Nonon was on the verge of chewing her nails she was on the edge of her seat the man she had grown to love and care about was actually planning on killing himself or in this case allowing Mako tell him to prove a point back in the stands Ryuko was on the verge of jumping in and saving her boyfriend but she had a feeling that this would work out in the end that he had a plan she didn't know what it was but she knew that he had a plan and that he was tougher than the normal person and that he could handle this kind of stuff.

Ryuko mind: come on Y/n don't die on me!!!

Mako started walking forward with the shiny Platinum blade in her hand a part of her was screaming for her to stop this madness but she knew that she couldn't and that she would have to kill her best friend to keep the lifestyle her and her family had grown accustomed to Mako was now standing in front Y/n she held the Seraph blade in both her hands she pointed the tip of the blade at his heart and she knew with one quick stab and it would be all be over but her hands were shaking and her eyes were tearing up.

Y/n: WELL WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR A BUS GO AHEAD KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mako brought the blade closer to his heart but soon enough she realized something important she couldn't do it she dropped the blade and fell to her knees.

Mako: I can't do it I won't do it!!!

Mako started crying waterfalls from her eyes metaphorically speaking of course she never felt this kind of sadness before on the inside she was absolutely suffering.

Mako: how can you all just stand by and watch me kill my friend what kind of parents are you?!?!

Barazo: what did we do?

Mako: this is absolutely horrible I've completely battered and bruised my friend I can't do it I won't kill him I'd rather just go back to the slums I thought the happy joy we all felt was good but in the end it was just greed plain old greed and I won't do it anymore I'm done.

Y/n back down on his one good leg and he smiled.

Y/n: I'm so proud of you my friend you finally realized the truth now the question is what are you going to do now?

Mako: I know exactly what I'm going to do.

Hallelujah!!!

Mako: I hereby disband the flight club and I willingly go back to being a no-star!!!

Y/n: thank Jack I can finally do this!

Y/n used his Angelic powers to heal all of his wounds once he was back at full strength and full health he smiled and picked up his Seraph blade he put it back in the sheath.

Mako: Ryuko please do the honors!!!

Ryuko: with pleasure!!!

Ryuko activated for uniform with her scissor blade in decapitation mode she destroyed the Evil 2 Star Goku uniform and with that said and done life for the Mankanshoku family had returned to normal Both Satsuki and Nonon both breathed a sigh of relief Barazo, Sukuyo, Mataro, and Even Guts bowed at the Nephilim feet begging for his forgiveness Y/n smiled and accepted their apology once that was done Y/n and Ryuko smiled at each other.

Ryuko: I'm glad to see you safe and sound and I'm glad to see Mako and her family back to their senses.

Y/n: what can I say I work wonders and I stand by my work.

Ryuko: if you ever do that again I'll kick your ass!!!

Y/n: I know just like I know how much I love you and you love me.

Ryuko: you're damn right!

(A/n): (WORD COUNT 4231)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

947 15 8
Hey guys Genos here and here is another story that involves my OCs i hope you enjoy This is a ryuko matoi x jack rider
161K 2.8K 22
A 17 year old boy named (Y/N) who works for the CIA is given the armor incursio. He is the only human that has been able to wear it. (Y/N) has been t...
2.7K 99 11
After the sudden disappearance of his Uncle Syuuji Ayako, Ken Ayako embarks on a journey to find him. He ends up finding more in depth about his Uncl...
1.7K 36 9
Order, Revolution, Status, Philosophy, Conviction and Fellowship. The story takes place in the man-made island known as Honno City where the young re...