smoke | namgi

By vickie_org

tw: smoking, college pregnancy, depression, body image issues, financial problems yoongi is left pregnant as... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
epilogue
thank you!

fifteen

1.7K 68 50
By vickie_org

tw: stress eating

yoongi regretted what he had said almost right afterwards. he was the 2nd one with tears running down his face, he felt like the worst father to ever exist and he didn't know how to make up for it.

he was shaking and crying into his knees, pulling on his own hair as he did so "s-stupid bitch " yoongi mumbled to himself, having a hard breathing and he was sweaty.

'deep breaths' he reminded himself to calm down. he could hear minji's cries so he was still crying because it was fault.

-

yoongi

hay

hey*

seokjin

hi, i think im gonna make cookies for minji's bday

yoongi

ok

i accidentally shouted at minji and sent her to our room and she's crying because of me and now i feel like such a horrible parent so im shaking and crying and sweating

seokjin

*voice message: 1 minute and 32 seconds*

cc: hey calm down, take deep breaths in and out with me *deep breaths* you're not a bad father, one mistake doesn't determine whether you're a bad father or not. just apologize and make sure she understands, play a game with her and make sure she feels loved

yoongi

hyung :( thank you for the advice,i'll be right back

-

yoongi wiped his tears and made himself look as presentable as possible for minji so he could apologize.

he slowly opened and saw the girl who was hugging her stuffed animal while sniffling. he sat on the bed and let out a sigh "hi minji, can you sit up for me? we need to talk about something" yoongi said, minji shook her head "head hurts" she mumbled, yoongi's heart fell, it was his fault that minji's head hurt from crying "okay, you can stay laying down but we still need to talk" yoongi said, trying to keep his voice as stable as possible.

"today appa said some mean things that i shouldn't have said. i shouldn't have said any of that, it was very mean of me. appa was really mad and upset, but i shouldn't have taken it out on you. i-i'm really sorry" yoongi frowned, feeling tears brim in his eyes when he finished "i-it's okay appa..i f-forgive you" minji said, a small smile on her face. she got on yoongi's lap and hugged him as tight as she could which wasn't that tight. yoongi released tears from his eyes as he hugged the small girl.

"appa, my shirt is wet" minji said, yoongi wiped his tears "y-yeah, let's get you into some comfortable clothes" yoongi smiled, letting the small girl pick her clothes.

-

seokjin

did it work

yoongi

yup tysm

how do you even know how to help? tbh you'd be a better dad than me

seokjin

i'm going to be a nurse so ofc i know some things

NO BC I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO RAISE A CHILD???

I CAN'T EXPLAIN HOW MUCH OF A GOOD PARENT YOU ARE

i would expect my child to make its own food and be out the house as soon as it's born 😒

yoongi

JDJSHH

wait till you have a child, you get a attached

seokjin

you sound like my mom 🙄

yoongi

whatever 😒

can you give me like 5 dollars so i can go to mcdonalds? tips are low rn for me for wtv reason and my rent is more expensive. i'll pay you back

seokjin

omg ya don't hesitate to ask

[seokjin sent $15.00]

yoongi

why 15, i said 5

seokjin

bc i want minji to get something too

yoongi

oh yeah her stupid overpriced happy meal

seokjin

ok it might be stupid and overpriced but she loves talking about the toys

yoongi

yeah and it makes me happy to see her flap her arms around when she's happy

seokjin

they're so cute :((

yoongi

🥺🥺

seokjin

ik, wait i'll be at your apartment in
a few bc i have a surprise

yoongi

hmm okay

-

yoongi look at the girl who was playing by herself on the ground with some dolls.

'maybe she needs a sibling-'

'no min yoongi you dumbass' yoongi internally scoffed, going back to look at his phone to see some interesting things. every year during this time, he felt nostalgic and somehow missed newborn minji that all she did was scream and cry.

"appa, was i a bad girl?" minji asked with a frown, yoongi shook his head, knowing this was his fault "no minji, it's my fault. you know how you throw things or scream when you get mad or sad? that's what happened to appa, it's okay to be mad but i really shouldn't have shouted at you" yoongi explained in a way minji could understand "hm, ok! can i have cookies? jinnie didn't have cookies today" minji frowned, yoongi hummed "there's no cookies, we ate them all. im sorry" yoongi said, minji frowned "okayy"

-

yoongi was shocked to sse that seokjin brought a whole tray of cookies for him and minji "oh wow, minji was asking for cookies a few minutes ago" the boy chuckled, seokjin nodded, placing the tray on yoongi's kitchen table "yeah, she asked for some at my house too but you didn't bring any and i didn't have any so i promised to bake some for her" seokjin said, seeing the small girl run up to him and hug him "c-cookies!" she smiled, grabbing one and taking a big bite out of it.

"so what have you been thinking about?" seokjin asked, he knew something was on yoongi's mind. how? he just knows "i wanna go on a one night stand, i haven't been in a relationship since minji was born. i want another relationship but no one wants me so i'll just settle for a one night stand. do you know where i can get one?" yoongi asked, seokjin chuckled "tinder or grindr" the boy shrugged, yoongi took a mental note and nodded.

"thanks, anyway how is party planning?" yoongi asked, taking a bite out of a cookie "it's going well, i'm just having trouble with the outfits. maybe you should discuss that with minji" seokjin said, yoongi hummed and nodded "yeah, anyways, these cookies are good. you should give me the recipe" yoongi munched on the cookies.

-

seokjin found it weird that yoongi was eating so many cookies at a rapid pace, how could he confront this in a good manner? "hey yoons, are you alright?" he asked, yoongi looked up and nodded "i'm fine, why do you ask" yoongi asked, wiping some chocolate off his lip "you're eating fast" seokjin said, yoongi looked at the tray of cookies and noticed there were only a few left "oh, i didn't notice" yoongi frowned, seokjin rubbed his shoulder and showed a comforting smile "it's alright, you're getting thin either way" seokjin shrugged, yoongi nodded and drank some water to wash down the sweet flavor down.

-

i didn't know how to end this. anyway, i hope you enjoy this chapter. qotd: how do you cope with stress? do you think yoongi copes well with stress? please take care and stay safe. sorry for any mistakes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.8K 21
you and Yoongi have been enemies since you were children his carefree attitude has always clashed with your work hard mentality but during a company...
10.9K 525 10
After four years of being in a relationship, Yoongi and Jimin start to drift apart. Yoongi starts working nonstop and meets Hoseok, his new coworker...
57K 2.5K 37
yoongi was in way over his head he knew he shouldn't have gone to that end of summer party and gotten a bit tipsy then accidentally stumbling into pa...
1.6K 75 9
Min Yoongi is troubled. He's an alcoholic addict who will never finish high school. But a ray of sunshine enters his life in the form of Jung Hoseok...