๐ƒ๐€๐๐†๐„๐‘๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ |...

By -asterine

โ€ข๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ข ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎโ€ข [๐Ÿ‡จโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ตโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Š๐Ÿ‡นโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€Š] This is about Hinata being a Famous Singer, Actor and... More

Chp 1: ๐‘ด๐’š ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’‡๐’†
Chp 2: "๐‘พ-๐’˜๐’‰๐’๐’‚.."
Chp 3: ๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†!?
Chp 4: ๐‘ป๐’“๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‘
Chp 5: ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•!?
Chp 6: ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’“ ๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰ (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 1)
Chp 6: ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’“ ๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰ (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 2)
Chp 6: ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’“ ๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰ (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 3)
Chp 7: ๐‘บ๐’–๐’“๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’†
Chp 8: ๐‘ป๐’†๐’‚?
Chp 9: ๐‘ต๐’†๐’˜๐’”
Chp 10: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’ˆ + ๐‘ช๐’๐’–๐’†?
Chp 11: ๐‘ท๐’†๐’“๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†
Bonus Chp: ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’” ๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐‘ญ๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…
Bonus Chp: ๐‘ต๐’†๐’˜ ๐‘ญ๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…๐’”
Chp 13: ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ ๐‘ป๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“
Chp 14: ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’‰ ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’š
Chp 15: ๐‘ท๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
Chp 16: ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’” ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’๐’†๐’๐’•๐’”
Chp 17: ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’…๐’…๐’†๐’ ๐‘ญ๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’”
Chp 18: ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’…๐’…๐’†๐’ ๐‘ญ๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’” (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 2)
Chp 19: "๐‘ฐ ๐’„๐’‚๐’'๐’•"
Chp 20: ๐‘บ๐’–๐’“๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•
Chp 21: ๐‘จ ๐‘ณ๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘จ๐’˜๐’‚๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐‘น๐’†๐’–๐’๐’Š๐’๐’
Chp 22: ๐‘จ ๐‘ท๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’†๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐‘ต๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
Chp 23: ๐‘ซ๐’ ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•!? & ๐‘ฒ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐’š๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‚'๐’” ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ!?
New Story!!!!
Chp 24: ๐‘ฒ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ฒ๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’†๐’…!?
Chp 25: "๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘จ๐‘ป๐‘จ!!!"
Chp 26: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘ผ๐’๐’‡๐’๐’๐’…๐’” (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 1)
Chp 27: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘ผ๐’๐’‡๐’๐’๐’…๐’” (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 2)
Chp 28: ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’‡๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 1)
Chp 29: ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’‡๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 2)
Chp 30: ๐‘ป๐’“๐’๐’–๐’ƒ๐’๐’† ๐‘จ๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’”
Chp 31: ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’Ž๐’‚๐’“๐’Š ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’Œ๐’‚
Chp 32: ๐‘ฐ๐’• ๐‘จ๐’๐’ ๐‘บ๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’…
Chp 33: ๐‘จ ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’๐’Œ
Chp 34: ๐‘ช๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’•
Chp 35: ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
Chp 36: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’‚๐’ (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 1)
Valentine's Special: ๐‘ท๐’†๐’“๐’‡๐’†๐’„๐’•
Chp 37: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’‚๐’ (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 2)
Chp 38: ๐‘บ๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’•๐’”
Chp 39: ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ (๐‘ฒ๐’†๐’๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’‚ + ๐‘ฒ๐’–๐’“๐’๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’‚)
Chp 40: "๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ผ๐’‘"
Chp 41: ๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’๐’Œ๐’†๐’ ๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’†๐’”
Chp 42: ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’†๐’Ž๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’•๐’ ๐‘จ๐’๐’๐’Š๐’†๐’” (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 1)
Chp 43: ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’†๐’Ž๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’•๐’ ๐‘จ๐’๐’๐’Š๐’†๐’” (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 2)
Chp 44: "๐‘ซ๐’๐’'๐’• ๐‘ณ๐’†๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐‘ด๐’†!"
Chp 45: ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’๐’†๐’”๐’”
Chp 46: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘บ๐’–๐’ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’…
Chp 47: ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐‘จ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’…
Chp 48: ๐‘ญ๐’๐’“ ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’Ž
Chp 49: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฉ๐’Š๐’ˆ 3
Chp 50: ๐‘ฎ๐’†๐’• ๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’š
Chp 51: ๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐‘ถ๐’๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’–๐’”
Chp 52: ๐‘ฐ๐’•๐’” ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐‘จ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’†
Chp 53: ๐‘จ ๐‘ต๐’†๐’˜ ๐‘บ๐’•๐’‚๐’“
Chp 54: ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“
Chp 55: ๐‘จ๐’ ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’†๐’Ž๐’š?
Chp 56: ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’ ๐’Š ๐’‚๐’Ž
Chp 57: ๐‘ฝ๐’Š๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’“๐’๐’”
Chp 58: ๐‘ต๐’†๐’˜ ๐‘จ๐’…๐’…๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ป๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž
choose
Chp 59: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘บ๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š ๐‘ซ๐’๐’†๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’…...

Chp 12: ๐‘ถ๐’๐’… ๐‘จ๐’„๐’’๐’–๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†๐’”

5.2K 177 86
By -asterine

**Next Morning**

It was now Morning, the first one to wake up was Yaku, so he woke up and made his way to the bathroom to do his business and shower, once he was done he changed to his otd, and made his way to the kitchen, not noticing a little sunshine was still sleeping on the couch covered with a blanket all the way to his head.

Yaku then made his breakfast and sat on down on a chair, and went on his phone while eating, soon the others started waking up and got their food.

Kuroo decided to watch TV, so he went to the living room and grabbed the remote and turned on the TV, he sat on the couch sitting on the sleeping Angel.

"Ack...!" A voice said.

"AHHCKK!" Kuroo yelped at the sudden noise almost dropping his food, he looked everywhere when he heard another noise.

"..hmmmnn~.." The voice said again, Kuroo was still confused, and started panicking and yelling even tho it was still early in the morning.

"AHHH! OH GOD PLEASE HELPPPP MEE! IM GONNA DIE, PLEASE DONT KILL ME! I BEG YOU!" Kuroo yelled and the others came running in, Yaku holding a knife along with Suga, Yamamoto with a Rolling pin, and Oikawa with a spatula, the others were holding pans, and pots on their heads.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED KUROO?!" Yaku asked the rooster, that was scared and confused.

"KUROO-SAN, DAIJOUBU!?" Lev asked with a pot on his head and holding a chopstick ready to stab whoever his captain screamed at.

"WHAT IN HOLY ASAHI IS HAPPENING HERE?!, AND KUROO WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SCREAMING AT?!" Noya asked with a chopping board on hand.

"YEAH, YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUTTA US, WHEN YOU SCREAMED 'PLEASE DONT KILL ME!' SCREAMING LIKE A LITTLE GIRL!" Tanaka added as well.

"WHERE IS HE?!, DID HE HURT YOU BRO?!, LET ME AT EM'!" Bokuto shouted with a crowbar in hand ready to swing it at anybody.

"C-calm..d-ow-n..Boku-to-san..." Akaashi said calming the enraged owl from swinging the crowbar, shakingly.

"Where the heck did you get a crowbar from?!" Atsumu asked, well more like shouted, while hiding behind his twin.

"WHY ARE WE ALL SCREAMING?!" Yamamoto yelled.

Then...

The blanket on the couch rose up, and everyone was on alert if something was to happen, they held their weapons and waited, while Kuroo was hiding behind Kenma.

The blanket falls out, to reveal an Angel waking up from a nice long 'peaceful' slumber.

Hinata rubbed his eyes, and heard stuff falling on the floor still yawning.

"W-hat in the world are you guys screaming at so early in the morning?" Hinata said looking at them still sleepy.

Everyone was blushing, and looked at Hinata wide eyes, Kuroo was now passed out on the floor.

'OH MAH GODD!, AN ANGEL HAS COME TO TAKE ME TO HEAVEN!' That's what everyone all thought.

"..and what the heck are those for?" Hinata asked them pointing at the stuff on the floor.

"H-h-inata...were you here the whole time?" Yaku said questioning the Orange Angel.

"..mhmm.." Hinata nodded.

"But why are you on the couch?.. shouldn't you be in your room?" Suga asked Hinata that was now getting up.

"The m-eeting last n-ight was long, so we drove back here...a-and I think I might've fallen asleep and Rei put here.." Hinata said heading to the kitchen making his food. The others just stared at him while picking up the stuff on the floor. Kuroo was now awake too and helped.

"...so..how was last night?" He asked them, and smiled mentally and ate his food.

"Last ni-" Daichi was cut off rudely.

"LAST NIGHT WAS AWESOME!!, THERE WAS SO MANY PEOPLE!" Nishinoya said pumping his fist in the air.

"YEAH!, AND NOT TO MENTION, SUGA-SAN WAS PICKED TO-" Tanaka added then Hinata continued it.

"He was chosen to pick a song that Ace had to sing.." Hinata continued and all of them looked at him confused.

"..what?" He asked all of them staring at him.

"How'd you know?" Yamaguchi asked back.

"I said I'll watch it If there's a TV there right?" He said lazily.

"Ohhhh" everyone made a 'O' with their mouths, in understandment.

Then everyone finished their food and went to take showers and head to the gym to practice, the coaches were all having a meeting with the managers with something so the players just head to the gym a do their things.

The the team were stretching except for a little ginger that was still not there, then 5 minutes later he arrived and went to his team and started stretching too, then head of to the court, to practice what their bad at.

**Skip to a water break**

A ball rolled in front of Hinata so he picked it up, then he felt the need to go to the bathroom so he went, at the moment he went in the bathroom, the gym doors open to reveal four boys.

'who are these guys..?' all of the players wonder.

The players just looked at them with confused written all over their faces, while the four boys looking around trying to find something or someone, then Daichi approach them and asked.

"Ummm...Hi, names Sawamura Daichi, can we help you?" Daichi said, the four boys just stand there confused on what just he said, then the black haired boy spoke.

"Yes, were looking for a guy, named Hinata Shouyo" the other three nodded and our players were just looking at them with squinted eyes and glared, but the four of them didn't faze.

Then a voice was heard.

"Sorry...I was in the bathroom an-" he said rubbing the back of his neck, then he heard a very familiar voice to him, so he looked up and eyes go wide.

"You're late!,...Now give me a hug"
The red haired boy said with his arms open wide, Hinata ran towards them and tackle them to the ground making him on top of them while hugging them tightly, the five of them laugh while the others glared at the four boys.

'Why is Chibi-chan hugging them?, He never does that to us..' -Kuroo

'Who the hell are these guys hugging my Kohai like that' - Noya.

'who are these people?, Are they friends of Hinata, why didn't he tell us' - Suga

'*grips the ball tightly*' -Kageyama

'*pauses his game and silently glare at them*' -Kenma

'Hinata never gives me a hug like that..'
-Bokuto said going on his emo mode.

'Thats MY paradise, not yours' -Tendo

'Who are this punks' -Atsumu

The others either just glared at them or speaking bad about them mentally.

Then the five on the ground get up and laugh once again until they heard a.

"*Cough*" Daichi was still standing there looking at them.

"O-oh!, Ummm..sorry got..carried away.." Hinata said and Daichi glanced at the four boys.

"Guys!, Come here a sec?" Hinata said, and waved the others to come near here him, so they were now in front of him.

"Boke who are they?!" Kageyama shouted at Hinata.

"I'm getting there Bakayama!" Hinata said and pouted, making him look like an angry puppy.

"*Cough*, This is Ren" Hinata introduce the Black haired boy, the boy just nod.

"This is Kevin" He said pointing at the blue haired boy.

"Yoo!, Nice to meet you, Sho-chan's other friends!" Kevin said, All the players were a little hurt on the word friends, but kept it in.

"And this is Mao" He pointed to the purple haired boy.

"Nice to meet you all!" He said and bowed slightly.

"And this is Kaji" pointing to the red haired boy, and the boy just looked at them and then looked away, and nodded slightly.

The players just stared at them, then-.

"OII!, WHAT ARE YOU ALL SLACKING OFF FOR?!" Ukai came through the door and shouted at the players.

The all of them went back to practicing, not forgetting about their sunshines little 'friends'.

While Hinata walked towards his coach and asked.

"uhhh..coach?" Hinata called him.

"Hm?" His coach looked at him and Hinata goes on.

"Can my friends stay and watch practice?" Hinata asked his coach, while fiddling his fingers.

"...I'm sorry hin-" Ukai was cut off with a plead.

"Pleaseeee...coach?, Their just gonna watch on the bench..!" Hinata pleaded and Ukai just resist his cuteness, then Hinata did the Puppy eyes and Ukai just gave up and let his friends watch.

"...f-fine.." Ukai sighed and approved, and Hinata thanked him and skip to his friends.

"Coach said you guys can watch" Hinata informed his friends, and smiled, while the four soften their eyes at the sight, and smiled at their sunshine like Friend.

"Oh!, Btw, we're staying at the hotel" Mao said and the three nodded.

"Eh?!, Then later let's hang out!, It's been a while since we last hung out with each other" Hinata suggested.

"Hmm..yeah, it's been a while indeed,..OK!" Mao said giving him a thumbs up.

"I'm down" Kaji approved.

"Me too!" Kevin then agreed with the idea.

"Ok..." Ren said and smiled, then the four of then sit on the bench to watch the practice and some practice matches, and Hinata went to his team.

Our players just constantly glance at the four boys, cause they think they'll take 'their' sunshine away from them.

**Skip when practice is Over**

Practice was now finished and Hinata was heading to pick up his bag when a voice called out to him.

"Boke!, Spike some of my sets for a bit!" Kageyama offered, Hinata was about to speak when a hand grabbed his wrist.

"C'mon, Sho!" Kevin tugged Hinata's wrist, and Hinata turn to Kageyama.

"Sorry, Kageyama, maybe next time, but Tanaka-san can practice with you,
Sorry!" Hinata said before he got dragged outside to the hotel.

"..tch.." Kageyama said and got his bag and head back.

The others didn't get a chance to talk to the tangerine when he was dragged out, they all wanted to hang out with him today, because they all got nothing else better to do, so they got a little annoyed when his 'friends' got all the attention from their sunshine.

**With Hinata**

The five of them were in Hinata's room, Hinata in the shower, Kevin, Ren, Kaji was on their phones while Mao was on Hinata's Guitar playing a tune or a song.

Then Hinata went out the shower a fresh, then he suddenly got an idea.

(I'll be doing a back story about the five of them when I finish this, and one more thing, the four of them know that Hinata is an Artist, cause the Four of them are Artists too).

"Hey, wanna go to the park, and play some songs?" Hinata suggested.

"Hmmm...it's not a bad idea" Kevin said still on his phone.

"And it's been like forever, since the last time I played" Kaji said.

"Let's go!, I wanna see if we can attract a crowd, or at least recognize us, it's been years since we last played there" Mao said, and the three think, and later agreed.

"Ok/Let's go/Sure" the three agreed.

"Did you bring your guitar, Kaji" He questioned his red haired friends that was getting up.

"Yeah, are you bringing yours?"

"Yeah, you guys go change and we'll meet up at the Living room". Hinata said and the four nodded and headed to their rooms, to go prepare, while Hinata change too.

Then Hinata got his phone, airpords, and guitar.

And put it in its case and head downstairs.

**When Hinata was still Changing**

The four boys changed and got to the Living room.

(Kevin)

(Ren)

(Kaji)

(Mao)

When they got there they saw The players, either eating in the kitchen or watching TV, they head to the kitchen to get a snack, and a voice questioned them.

_________________***__________________

Hey guys!, Here it is!, Yesterday I saw a lot of comments, and I decided to do both!, This is just the first part.

I think I'm going to do 4 parts of this idk, but even then keep suggesting so I know what you want!

Thanks for reading this! Hoped you liked it, vote and comment if you liked it!

Byeeee♥️

-author-chan 😘❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 311 16
Hinata Shoyo, a fun, lovable, bubbly, sunshine boy. Innocent as can be, has every boy and girl fawning over him. Does he know? Not necessarily. He fo...
184K 5.5K 25
Due to a tragic accident in middle school, Hinata Shouyou's vocal cords were destroyed and he lost the majority of his hearing. He can still play vol...
59.7K 1K 12
Karasuno High had a trick up their sleeve, it wasn't their freak quicks, it was the girl who did then. Her speed was incredible she was an angel. She...
714 2 7
โ€ขCredit goes to the artistโ€ข โ€ขCredit goes to the creator of Haikyuu!!โ€ข Hey! This is my first book on here, so - sorry if it sucks ass. I've always wa...