Family Love

Por RuVineet

#1~~#lifepartner hotlist. #42 ~~ #motherdaughter hotlist. A series of One Shot stories on family love ❤️👪 ... Mais

#1 RuVi-Ruhaani : Love
#2 SaGel-Ruhi : Finding Her Mum
#3 RuVi-Angel : Their Love
#4 RuVi-Ruhaani : Daddy's Punishment
#5 RuVi - Bulbul : His Birthday
#6 RuVi - Ruhaani : Family Affair
#7 RuVi- Ruhaani : My Mother, Not Yours
#8 SaGel - Ruhi : Her Possessive Love
#9. RuVi - Bulbul : Fun Times
#10. RuVi - Dev : Mere Papa
#11. ViNaina~Raina : Worth
#12. Vineet - Ruhaani : Birthday Surprise
#14. Virenul - Anamika Raina : Their Little Treasure
#15. RuVi-DevAanya: Yaadein - 1
#15.1 RuVi-DevAanya: Yaadein - 2
#16. RuViBul: Father's Possessive Love - 1
#16.1 RuViBul: Father's Possessive Love - 2
#17. RuVi-Veer: His Birthday
#18. Ghar-Where Love Matters

#13. RuVi - Bulbul : His Birthday

111 4 183
Por RuVineet

|* Based on the backdrop of Love Will Find You ~ Book 2*|

Vineet brings Bulbul home safely. Ruhana gets better to see her daughter fine. She kisses on her face and hugs her tightly.

"Tu thik hai na? Chot toh nahi lagi?" she says looking at her daughter.

" I am fine, mumma. And I am sorry." Bulbul replies meekly.

"I know, maine aapko aur papa ko bahut hurt kiya hai. I am sorry, mumma. Main bhul gayi thi k shuru se aap mere sath thi, mumma bankar nahi Di ban kar. And i know, aapse aur papa se zyada koi mujhse pyar nahi karta. Please maaf kardo." Bulbul says, tears trickling down her eyes.

Ruhana wipes her tears and kisses on her head. She knows her daughter is guilty of her deeds, her words and everything that she did with them. She has been close to death, if her father hadn't reach on time.

"Agar papa nahi aate toh pata nahi kya hota." Bulbul says, she shivers on the thought.

"Papa kaise nahi aate?? Bulbul ko takleef mein akele nahi chod sakte they na! Aur maine tumhari mumma se Vaada kiya tha na ki tumhe kuch nahi hone dunga. Toh main kaise nahi aata apni bachi ko bachane." Vineet says ruffling her hair.

Bulbul looks at him and then hugs him. She cries in her father's embrace, asking for forgiveness from him. He parts the hug and wipes the tears off her face.

" Bas! Ab rona band karo. Ab hum ghar pe hain aur sath hain. Ab kuch galat nahi hoga. Main hone hi nahi dunga." he says and embraces both Bulbul and Ruhana in his arms.

Ruhana seems relaxed to see both her daughter and husband fine and also with her. Bulbul on the other hand, holds the hands of both her parents and looks at them one by one.

" I promise. Aaj se Bulbul aapse zyada kisi ki baat pe bhi trust nahi karegi. Not even bhagwanji. Pinky promise." she says.

Vineet and Ruhana laugh at her words and Ruhana embraces Bulbul in a hug. She kisses her head.

A mother is never satisfied until she finds her child safe, sound and calm. So is Ruhana's condition. She wants to make sure that her daughter is fine. Bulbul says that she's fine but a mother's heart doesn't understand the reasons. She asks Bulbul to freshen up and if she should help her. But Bulbul denies and moves to take a shower.

As Bulbul leaves the room, Vineet sits by Ruhana's side and she hugs him. He smears her hair trying to calm her.

"Relax Ruhana! Ab sab thik hain. Hamari Bulbul bhi ab safe hain aur hamare pas hai. Ab sab acha hoga." saying so, he kisses her forehead, assuring her of all his words.

She nods affirmatively. Her family is complete now. Her daughter understands her in a better way now. She's happy.

*****
A month has passed since the incident. Bulbul has joined her school. Now, she replies back to anyone who says rubbish about her parents. She doesn't give a chance to anyone. Ruhana is staying home, working from home so that she can give her time to Bulbul as well. Vineet is busy with his duty and family as well. He is a happy person now.

It's a fine day. One afternoon, Bulbul comes home and is happy for some reason. She hugs her mom and twirls her around. Ruhana is astonished.

"Kya hua? Bahut khush hai mera bacha!" She asks.

"Haan Mumma! Hamare school mein annual function hone wala hai. Aur main part le rahi hoon. I am happy." Bulbul chuckles.

"That's good!!" Ruhana says and pats her head.

" Yayy! Par aap Papa ko bolna ki wo us din jaldi aayein." Bulbul says.

Ruhana smiles and nods affirmatively. She knows how much
Bulbul craves for both her parents to be at the school. But Vineet isn't able to make time always. He cannot back off from his duty. That's the drawback of being a police officer, but Ruhana is proud of him, he's so dedicated to everything that he does. So, it's Ruhana who always accompanies Bulbul in all her ventures, in and out of school. She never breaks the routine for her daughter. After all, she has found her after many years and she never leaves any chance to spend the time with her beloved daughter. Ruhana comes out of her trance and asks Bulbul to freshen up, until she lays the table for lunch. Bulbul agrees and runs into her bedroom to change her clothes. Ruhana settles the lunch and waits for Bulbul. It's a daily routine that both mother-daughter have lunch together and talk about everything. Bulbul tells her mom that the annual function will be hosted 15 days from today. That's when Ruhana realises that it will be Vineet's birthday. Bulbul chuckles realising the same.

" Yay! Fir toh papa ko aana chahiye na! Main bolungi unko." She says.

Ruhana agrees to her daughter and as they finish the lunch, Ruhana asks Bulbul to rest for a while and the girl runs in her mother's room. It's the afternoon ritual, where Bulbul sleeps for a little while, snuggling close to her mom. After winding up her work, Ruhana makes her way into her room where her daughter pounces on her and twirls her in a circle.

"Mumma! I got an idea." she says cheerfully.

"Kaisa idea?" Ruhana asks looking at her daughter keenly.

"Main kyun bataun? It's a surprise." Bulbul chuckles.

"Mumma se bhi!?" Ruhana asks.

"Yeshh! Aapko bata diya toh aap Papa ko bata dogi. Aur vaise bhi ye toh aap aur papa, dono ke liye surprise hai na!" Bulbul winks at her mother.

"Aap na directly stage pe dekhna, okay!" Bulbul says and pulls her mother on the bed, and sleeps cuddling her. Ruhana admires her little one and thinks about the surprise she has planned.

*****
The days begin to pass. Bulbul seems to work hard. She is having some extra practice at the end of day and so she comes home late. But the only thing, that Ruhana has noted is, that she's happy. And that makes her happy.

One fine day, Ruhana is sitting in the hall, while Bulbul is in her room. The doorbell rings. She moves to open the door and is astonished to find Vineet. She checks the watch. It's just 6:30 PM, and he is home.

"Are you alright?" Ruhana asks.

"Han Ruhana, tum aise kyun puch rahi ho?" he asks.

"Aaj pehli baar tum time pe ghar jo aaye ho. Varna toh kuch pata hi nahi hota tumhara." Ruhana says.

"I know. Anyway, aaj koi khas case nahi tha toh main aa gaya. Waise Bulbul kahan hai?" he asks looking around for his daughter.

"Vo apne room mein hai. Na Jaane Kya practice karti hai. Kehti hai aap ko nahi bataungi. Aap stage pe dekhna." Ruhana says.

"Arey haan! Uska annual day kab hai? Wo mujhe bata toh rahi thi par main bhul gaya." Vineet says.

"Uffo Vineet! Ek choti si cheez yaad nahi rakh sakte tum! It's on third.." Ruhana says.

"Oh! Okay!" Vineet nods affirmatively.

"Han! And be free on 3rd. Okay! Ab jao fresh ho jao aur apni beti ko bhi bula lo. Main coffee aur Bulbul ke liye hot chocolate bana leti hun" Ruhana says.

Vineet nods and moves to his room to freshen up and change. Aftermath, he moves to Bulbul's room and is astonished to find the room locked. Bulbul doesn't lock the door except the times when she's changing or taking a shower. Even at night, she doesn't lock the door as her mother has instructed her. Though they knock the door before they enter, but Vineet is astonished to find the door locked. He calls his daughter.

"Bulbul! Princess! Open the door." he calls.

" Is time darvaza kyun lock kia hai bache? Open the door." he knocks on the door again.

Few minutes later, Bulbul opens the door and pounces on him, hugging him.

"Aap itni jaldi aa gaye, papa!! Fir aaj hum ice cream khane jayenge na!" she chuckles.

" Pehle ye batao ki room band kyun tha andar se?" Vineet asks.

" Uff papa! That's a secret. Main aapko nahi bata sakti, mumma ko bhi nahi." Bulbul says.

"Acha abhi Chalo, nai toh mumma awaaz lagayengi." Bulbul says and at the same time they hear Ruhana calling for them.

Vineet and Bulbul share a glance and laugh as it really happened. Bulbul runs to hug her mom and take her cup of hot chocolate. They settle in the living room. Bulbul sits beside Vineet clinging on him while Ruhana sits on the single couch. They talk about various things, when Bulbul springs up on her seat.

"Papa! Be on time on annual day, aaj ki tarah" She says.

"Yes Princess! I will try." he says.

"No! Try nahi, aapko aana padega. Mera special act hain. Is baar sirf mumma ke hone se nahi chalega, papa ko bhi aana padega." Bulbul declares.

"I will try my best, beta. Papa ko bhi kuch miss karna acha nahi lagta, par kya karun, mera kaam hi aisa hai." Vineet says.

Vineet is sad that he cannot join his daughter due to his duty, and he knows it well that both his daughter and wife crave for his presence. But he is tied with a duty towards his country too. The two ladies might be strong but they crave for his presence. He knows it well, but he can only try. He cannot back off to the oath that he has taken to serve his nation. His trance is broken by Bulbul.

"Uffo papa! Aap bhi mumma ke tarah pata nahi kahan kho jate ho. Chalo na garden jaate hain." Bulbul says.

"Haan Chalo!" Vineet says shushing his thoughts.

"Mumma, aap bhi chalo." Bulbul says.

"Nahi! Tum dono jao. Mujhe ek official call karna hai. Aur dinner ka bhi dekhna hain." Ruhaana says.

Vineet and Bulbul agree, they leave for the nearby garden. It's a time for some father daughter bonding. They roamed around in the garden and ate pani puri, as Bulbul likes it. After that they leave for home. Bulbul chuckles to find her favourite food in dinner as well. She's happy and so are her parents. Ruhana smiles as Bulbul chuckles and tells something to Vineet. Life is certainly good.

*****
Two days pass by. It's 3rd December, Vineet's birthday. Vineet is in his room when Ruhana hugs him from behind, wishing him for the day. He pulls her in front of him and she kisses his head.

"Happy birthday!" she says.

He smiles and holds her hands.

" Thanks Ruhana! Life won't have been better without you." He says.

"Without her." Ruhana says pointing at Bulbul who's still asleep in the middle of the bed.

Last night, she demanded to sleep with both her parents. Today morning, her parents are awake but the girl is asleep. Surely, having her in their life, they are happy and blessed. After all, the family that is apart since years is together again. He looks at Ruhana and they sit on either sides of their daughter. Ruhana kisses on her head.

"Wake up Bulbul!". Ruhana calls her.

"Aaj toh tumhara function hai na, utho princess. Aaj papa aapko school drop kardenge." Vineet says smearing his daughter's head.

Bulbul wakes up, opening her eyes. She catches a glimpse of her parents, who are smiling at her. She sits up and hugs him wishing him for his birthday. He hugs her back and she smirks.

" Mere pas aapke liye surprise hain!" Bulbul says.

" Aur wo kya hai, Beta?" Vineet asks narrowing his eyes at his daughter.

"That's a surprise, Papa. Wo aap khud dekhna. Sham ko." Bulbul chuckles.

"Aur Haan! Sham ko 6 baje tak aap dono aa jana" Bulbul says looking at both her parents.

"And papa please, is baar aapko bhi. Mumma hamesha mere sath rehti hain. But is baar mujhe aap dono chahiye." Bulbul declares.

"I will be on time, Princess." Vineet says.

Bulbul chuckles and rushes to her room getting ready for the day. Vineet and Ruhana to disperse. A while later, both father and daughter leave the house. Ruhana takes a deep breath, though she's wondering what has her daughter planned.

*****

The day passes in a blur. It's 5 P.m in the evening. Vineet isn't home yet. He calls to inform Ruhana that he will meet her at the school and she should leave on time. Ruhana agrees, she wanted to go with him, but his duty is what steals all such blissful moments from her and her daughter. Ruhana leaves for her daughter's school. She reaches the school and finds Bulbul in the outer premises. Bulbul runs to hug her but doesn't find Vineet.

"Papa nahi aaye?" she asks.

" Wo aa jayenge beta. Tum apni performance pe dhyan do. Mumma toh hai na!" Ruhama says convincing her daughter.

Bulbul nods, while Ruhana kisses her head and they head to the auditorium. Making her mom sit, Bulbul runs to her team. It's almost 6 PM. The function starts but there is no sign of Vineet. Ruhana is sitting, when Bulbul runs to her.

"Mumma papa ko phone karo na." Bulbul says.

" Beta wo aa jayenge." Ruhana says and at the same time, they hear his deep voice.

"I'm here." Vineet says.

Bulbul hugs him and then runs out. Vineet takes his seat beside Ruhana.

"Right on time! Mujhe laga you will be late." Ruhana says.

"Kaise Na aata.. Meri beti ka performance hai. Aur phir hume dinner pe bhi jana hai na!" Vineet says.

She smiles and at the same time, Bulbul's name is announced. She comes on the stage and her words leave everyone in the auditorium stunned. Though she said the truth.

" We might have different superheroes. I kids follow many others, but for a child, their parents are their superheroes. For me, it's my father. Agar wo na hote toh main yahan nahi hoti. He's a real superhero, not because he is my father, but he's ardently staying by his duty as a police officer and a father as well. This one's for you, Papa." Bulbul says while looking at Vineet and Ruhana.

They are happily surprised. Vineet looks at her daughter intently, as the song begins to play. In the background on the projector, he could see his old images when he was appointed as a police officers and some of the pics with Bulbul..

Chanda ne poocha taaron se
Taaron ne poocha hazaaron se,
Sab se pyara kaun hai
Papa mere papa
Papa mere papa

There on the stage, Bulbul's quite acting like him. Vineet is touched. She's actually mimicking him and his habits.

Chanda ne poocha taaron se
Taaron ne poocha hazaaron se
Sab se pyara kaun hai
Papa mere papa
Papa mere papa

She's depicting a scene when he took care of her. Vineet smiles,he's more of emotional.

Meethi meethi baaton
Se woh sab ko hansata hai
Pyaari adaaon se
Woh dil behlaata hai
Duniya mein aate jaate
Woh pyaar lutaata hai
Saagar ne poocha naiya se
Naiya ne poocha khiwaiya se
Sab se pyara kaun hai
Papa mere papa
Papa mere papa

Bulbul ends the act and gets the hold on Mike. She looks at her parents, her father, who is emotional by now.

"You're the best, Papa. Thank you for everything. My dad is my superhero." she says.

Vineet stands up from his seat and claps for her, and so does everyone. Bulbul smiles and rushes down the stairs only to hug her father. Vineet kisses her head softly.

" This is the best surprise ever. Thank you Princess." He says.

Bulbul smiles and hugs him. Meanwhile, the school principal calls Vineet to do the prize distribution. His daughter bagged two awards, one for her studies and the other for her act. The function ended on a happy note. They move out of the school and Bulbul clings on her father. They then visit Bulbul's favorite restaurant where Ruhana gets a small cake for Vineet. She had already ordered. Vineet cuts the cake and feeds his wife and daughter. It's truly a happy day for him. Love filled wishes, Bulbul's surprise and the family dinner date, it's birthday done right. He thinks before they pose for a picture as Bulbul asks a hotel staff to click a picture for them. They are indeed happy.

*****

A father is always his daughter's superhero.

He might not give enough time, but he loves his children beyond words.

A father is never off duty. He is most loved.

Navkiran_Shergill tumhare pyare pyare papa ko happy birthday 😘😘❤️I hope you liked this ❤️😍 we love you ❤️

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

21.2K 867 9
Livin' on love A basketful of one shot stories of Ishqbaaz. The serial of three brothers and their love for family and for their ladylove which left...
2K 181 12
#9 in #daughterslove hotlist. [COMPLETED] An accident broke them. He forgot his life. But she stood by his side. They began again, and were blessed...
58.1K 1.2K 30
Basically a bunch of one shots about Alerrie❤️ Requests accepted