𝐑𝐔𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐄 , 𝐉𝐀𝐗|𝟏𝟖+...

By Keimoradior

♛𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁 𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄♛ "You like what you see , Jaxon?" He got up and ca... More

♛ 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 + 𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒 ♛
♛ 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 + 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓 ♛
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄.
I.
II.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.

III.

125K 1.9K 5.4K
By Keimoradior

CHAPTER THREE
(NOT EDITED)

-

SONG: LET IT GO BY THE NEIGHBORHOOD

-

I wake up, and my whole body feels numb.

Then I realize that I was on the couch.

Welp, that's where the back pain is from.

I sit up and see Aviana in the kitchen cooking something. I stretch and yawn while standing up then I walk over to her.

She has a huge smile on her face, and she is cooking breakfast. She has a pair of silk pajamas on and her hair is straight.

WAIT HER HAIR IS STRAIGHT?!

I've only seen her with curls, and I don't like her hair straight it's better to be natural.

I am pulled out of my thoughts when she cheers.

"Good morning,Jax."

This is awkward what drugs are she on. Aviana, is never this happy? I guess I might as well match her energy.

"Good morning Aviana." I say then give her a smile.

She's making eggs and they smell good.

"Have a seat enjoy breakfast! I made the eggs vegan."She says while plopping some of the eggs on my plate. I don't understand why she is being so nice. The food looks delicious there was fruit eggs and toast. It was simple.

Also, it was vegan.

I haven't even brushed my teeth yet, and she wants me to eat.

"The food looks but, I have morning breath I need to go brush my teeth." I honestly say, but she waves my comment off.

"Your onion breath will help the food a bit." She says with no remorse.

Dang I can't believe she just said that.

I sit down then pull my chair at the counters. She sits next to me and starts to eat. And I do too. I can't complain the food was nice. The eggs actually had flavor other than the ones I made. The toast was buttery and good. Well, the fruit was normal.

Aviana eats a piece of toast then she questions.

"So Jax what did you do last night?"

I don't remember one thing from last night. All I remember was I was hooking up with Tatiana then I ended up on the couch. I went to the club a bit then hooked up with her.

"I was at the club all night." I lie then, grab a bottle of water out of the fridge.

Last night...

"C'mon , Jax let's have some fun." Tatiana pouts while she is playing with my hair.

I had to meet up with Aviana for the interview plus I fucked Tatiana every other day. "I can't leave yet. I have something to do." I reply honestly.

"Well, I can give you something you would leave about." Tatiana teases. She unbuttons my pants and slips her small hand into underwear caressing my dick.

I grunt and remove her hand.

"I can't. " I say even though I want her.

Really bad.

" I can do anything you want baby. You can fuck me too." She whispers in my ear while trying to convince me to fuck her. It gets worse she bits my ear and I'm about to give in.

Fuck it. I gave in.

Present.

She laughs then drops her fork and her plate.

"That's funny because, I was at the club too all night until twelve o'clock in the morning."

I chuckle then walk over to the counter and sit back down.

"Why were you at the club?" I question then take my last bit of toast. I look at her and she looks mad. Why is she mad?

Just five minutes ago she was happy.

She stands up and yells.

"Why weren't you at the club Jax? I stayed at the club for four hours. You want to know why? BECAUSE I HAD A INTERVIEW WITH YOU. " She stands up and yells.

Shit...I forgot about the interview. I was little busy if you know what I mean.

She grunts angrily then starts crying. Why is she crying?

"I WHEN I'M ANGRY I CRY SO, DON'T YOU, DARE ASK. I WAS AT THE CLUB FOR FOUR HOURS!! ALL I SAW WAS ASS AND TITS FOR HOURS. IF YOU CAN'T KEEP UP WITH YOUR JOB, JUST SAY THAT. I WOULD RATHER WORK FOR SOMEONE WHO TAKES PRIDE IN WHAT THEY DO. ALSO, YOU HAVE BEEN GIVING ME HELL FOR THE PAST TWO DAYS. I WILL NOT BE TREATED LIKE THAT. I WOULD LIKE TO BE RESPECTED AS SOMEONE WHO LIVES IN THIS APARTMENT. " Aviana yells while tears are pouring out of her eyes.

I was speechless. I have been a little rude too her.

I will admit it.

I felt like a asshole. I have been slacking a bit at work. She technically gave me a reality check. I would never tell her that to her face, though. She would win, and I don't like other people winning.

"Okay." I say plainly. She wipes her tears then, folds her arms and glare at me.

"All you have to say is okay?" She asks while her voice is still stuffy from crying.

Her brown eyes were red and swollen. I feel real bad for putting her through that but, I will never admit it.

I scuff then reply.

"Yes. I run on my own time, not yours. The whole world doesn't revolve around you, Aviana. It's better if I'm not seen with someone like you."

She throws her hands up then rubs her temple.

"You make me sick. Once I finish my last semester in college, you won't have to be seen with someone like me. " She bellowed while pointing to herself in the last part. With that she stormed away then slammed her door like a five year old.

Welp, I guess I'm dish duty because, she left her plate.

-

Hey everyone!!! I'm pretty sure y'all know why Jax didn't show up lol. FINALLY HIS POV. This book is going to get better !!! I do have a plan for the next few chapters so be ready . This is a a kinda short chapter. What did you guys think? Anyways love you guys.

Xoxo,
Keimoradior.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49 0 10
How could you betray me like this?" I yelled, my voice echoing through the surroundings, my anger unfiltered. "You're my mate, the one person I never...
172K 3.1K 22
"Don't call me anything but Jade!" I scowled. "And what happens if I don't?" He took a step forward making me feel smaller in seconds. "I-i..." "Rig...
6.8M 219K 64
MATURE BOOK! MEANING MATURE THEMES, TOPICS SUCH AS SA, S*ICIDE, ETC... If ur definition of mature was just smut this book doesn't have it-BUT BEFORE...