YOU NEVER KNOW (LISRENE) COM...

By toogayforyouMANOBAN

Read for your own risk G!P for top community *expect grammatical errors *purely imagination *English is not m... More

ANGELs and Devils
HEART OF GOLD
TRUE LOVE
AWAKENING
LOVE IS THICKER THAN BLOOD
KID AT HEART
KIM
BAE
BROTHERHOOD
DILEMMA
CALMNESS
BIG STEP
THE CITY
MILES AWAY
SPREAD THE WARM
TEOKBOKKI
ENCOUNTER
UNEXPECTED
CHIPMUNK
LOST SOULS
BOND
MISSING YOU
GHOST FROM THE PAST
UNNIE IS HERE
PRIYA
A MOTHER'S LOVE
PURE INTENTION
EMOTIONS
PICNIC
THEY MEET
SMALL WORLD
UNSPOKEN PROMISE
COMFORT
MOMENTS
FEELINGS
THE PLAN
READY
INDEED
SOFTIE
A BATTLE
ALL SET
MEET LEO
THE STARS ALIGNED
LAUGHTER
EVIL ON THE LOOSE
TRIGGERED
GIANT
ITS PLANNED
WHO I AM
I AM LISA
INNER ME
ME MYSELF AND I
DECISION
NEW PLACE
CHANGES
UNCONTROLLABLY
WINDOWS
READYING
WEAKNESS
SET UP
NEW SET OF FRIENDS
LOATHED
RAINBOW AND SUNSHINE
STRAIGHTFORWARD
GETTING THERE
LISOO TIME
HER DAYS
OVERFLOWING
HURT
HER TRUTH (M)
LIGHT
PRESSURED
SAFE
STORYTIME
ONE GOAL " HAPPINESS"
JUST ANOTHER DAY
TICKING TIME
BE HAPPY
MOVING FORWARD
PUNCH
DIED DOWN
RAIN
MIRACLE IS COMING
FRUIT SALAD
ACCEPTANCE IS THE KEY
MEDICINE
SPECIAL CHAPTER💕
FIRE
THE HEIR
IM NOT THAT INNOCENT
MOTHER'S LONGING
VERSUS
I THOUGHT
TOP TO BOTTOM
GROUNDED
THE PAST AND PRESENT
UNSTOPPABLE LISA
COCOMELON
PREPARATION
YES
BIG DECISION
THE STORM IS COMING
PLAN B
THE LISA HERSELF
I CATCH IT FOR YOU
SLEEPING
BLESSING IN DISGUISE
FOR THE SAKE
FIRST DATE
TEACHING
JUST LIKE BEFORE
HEAT ON WINTER
HARMONIOUS
CHERRY POPPING
ALWAYS AND FOREVER (end)
AREUM/ JERO

THERE HAPPY PILL

1.3K 53 26
By toogayforyouMANOBAN

" When priya was born Wu is with us, his kind man very kind. He always with us, his a bestfriend both us, we never tell what went wrong. The family trusted him, when su and I get married, after that wedding we didn't see him for 1 1/2 year then he cam back, we reside in london that time since Senior MANoban is retired and dying" mrs. MANoban seems calm then mr. MANoban hold her hand to gave her strength.

Chaeyoung is in the window, standing but listening. Jennie and joohyun sit side by side with jisoo. Seulgi in couch listening also she drink her water.

" He get back when I'm about to give birth, his been there whole process his focus on business that senior MANoban gave him to manage. We didn't know where he goes that time when he was gone, he just said that his on vacation that time. The family is powerful we have ways to know where he was but we respect him or any other person's." Mrs. MANoban looking to youngsters, she thinking if they are the kid of their lost friends.

" Before my due, me and su flew to korea since Senior MANoban suggest that the heiress should be born on that land, you know old beliefs so we agreed since I'm born here and even su. The family is busy even wu is traveling back and forth to visit us. That year priya born he was there, he even take a leave family stuff and all so we never ever suspect him then priya was one month his gone again so the family think maybe his somewhere doing party and stuff like that. His a friendly man he can speak to anyone, theres no shyness at all." Mrs. MANoban bitterly smile, remembering his a friend to her.

" I remember when priya went home for the first time, the BAE's was there, wait whos joohyun here?' mrs. MANoban asked then joohyun raised her hand.

" There you are, you grow up more beautiful than I thought, I remember your the one who welcome priya first in the door, your so excited " mrs MANoban this time smile genuinely to memory with joohyun.

" I remember priya Auntie," joohyun speaks for the first time.

" Yes since priya got home you never leave his side, that baby also cry when your not on his side' mrs. MANoban smile

'" joohyun live with us that time since the BAE's is in and out of the country, well that what the senior wants also since at young age priya and joohyun were in arrange marriage" mrs. MANoban reveal makes joohyun shocked she didn't know about it then she look mr. MANoban and he nod in confirmation, mrs MANoban breath deeply since she's preparing herself next story.

" The family went on crisis that time, the kims went gone, no one knows what happen that time also priya is 8 months, me and the BAE's was on Cruise. Joohyun is flew on australia that time, then my husband went to new Zealand because of what happen about the kims" mrs. MANoban said and look at jennie in sad eyes, jennies breath hitch jisoo calming her.

" The cruise went tragic, I was abducted with priya and ~" mrs MANoban close her eyes remembering what scene on that day.

" Your parents the BAE's, were killed infront of me, they even burned the cruise ship. We been transferred in the other transport, I been hugging priya most of the time I am just glad that they didn't get him to me even I am blindfolded" mrs. MANoban now is in tears, even jisoo can feel her pain make her on tears too.

" I lost counts of days since we don't know where we are, I know the family is looking for us I know it but it's taking so long that the criminals is having fun, traveling me, more like they change location and I'm thinking because the family is looking for us" mrs MANoban stop she get up, and look at outside to calm herself.

" When I got the chance to escape, I secure priya with me, I make her full in breastfeeding him so that he won't cry but that was a mistake " mrs MANoban cry this time.

" They get priya from me, that psychopath even hurt him, when I hear priya shout and cry and all I lost it and try to free myself, but then a chaos outside happen there's a shooting and all, but all I know I just want priya with me, I pick him in table since everyone is busy on there own and forgetting about me and priya." Mrs. MANoban sobbing mess  now

" Darling, please calm down skip those part please there's a time for it" mr. MANoban suggest, he can't take it too, then she nod.

" Its happened so fast, I lost priya with me then one day I woke up, in a unfamiliar room I can't speak that time, I don't even know what happen my body ache all I know is i been shot, and priya is all I can think" mrs. MANoban said in details makes them balled there fist in anger.

" When I'm in my senses, two man enter and that makes me know I'm still not safe so I pretend to be mute, and I can't remember, that two people I been seeing for I don't know how long, they always talk and that's what I know some boss they were talking about, then one day wu came and I thought im save but the two man bowed to him and call him boss" mrs. MANoban is now mad thinking the face.

" I think he knows me my condition from doctor, that I'm mute or something so, he speak to me like I'm his wife his a total psychopath, thats when I learned his all behind everything, then he brings me I don't know what country and that's when I meet and saw ruby jane, she's starting calling me mommy" mrs. MANoban recalled, she is somehow relief that jennie was there the one pure soul around.

" That when I learned that, wu planned this, coz his been talking to me the whole time like it's normal to talk, he killed senior MANoban, he killed the BAE's and even the parks" mrs. MANoban said and that's make them starled cause chaeyoung punch the wall. Jisoo went to her calm her down.

" I remember his face, I was  4 that time, he kills my parents in front of me!" Chaeyoung said full of hatred in her voice makes jisoo shivered.

Jisoo and jennie even seulgi, can't help but to feel pity  for everything.

" You are roseanne? I'm glad your alive, I thought they killed you too, cause that's what his telling me even the bodyguards gossip around me, cause they somehow think I'm disabled or something" mrs. MANoban said and she go to chaeyoung and hugged her like a mother, she say her sorry to her.

" Then one day, his talking about the kims, all we know they are gone, the family didn't meet the whole kim clan but, wu claim that he is now the kim, he stole the identity and fortune from them, that's where his gone his working to the kim but the kims didn't know his agenda, they trust him then" mrs. MANoban look at jennie.

" Your from the kims, rubyjane  the kim that first line from manobans knights that's what they call it even the BAE's and parks, your the daughter of the kims, wu killed and manifest them, you can't remember everything since you been in accident that time, you where in japan that happen with whole family." Mrs MANoban said makes jennie in crying in pain

" You have anmesia, he can't kill you since you have trust funds in your name the whole family kim fortune is under you name, and he used while your in your side, she pretend to be kim, and kill those people know him as wu those who work for him. Just to start as kim so that his planned will work" mrs MANoban said.

" I already got the trust fund, without him knowing, I already designated it to others cause I don't need too much money" jennie is crying jisoo is now with her, help her drink water to stay hydrated.

" He manipulate everything, when you wake up his the father you knew, and me as you mother but I know you'd smart kid, you play along when you know his not your father, you been into so much ruby jane I'm sorry" mrs MANoban said she can't help her that time.

" I continue to pretend, that time Jennie came to me said to me she knew, she will help me to be free that the time I'm planning my escape, his been hiding me I don't know the place, but jennie said I m in korea that that's I know I have to be free".

" His been planning so much  that he forgetting something, about you that you will might know this and I'm right your smart to figure everything" mrs MANoban said makes mrs MANoban close his eyes.

" When the kims gone, we thought they cut the ties with the manoban so we didn't push anything for them, as you all know the ties between family is not written its an agreement from centuries of loyalty and trust, so we respect them, on my years in MANoban when I came back I never meet everyone who work for manobans except the BAE's and parks, since the kims   have big roles for the manobans so they are busy most of the time I'm sorry I didn't look out to you" mr manoban said makes him guilty and disappointed being a head of family.

" No sir, we are all victim here" jennie said in defeat that's when mrs MANoban said.

" Your not still orphaned jennie were here, mostly you still have sister who's till in missing" mrs MANoban drop the bomb.

Makes Jennie alive knowing she still have something in her, connected to her makes her alive again she's happy to the news.

" Seul I have sister, I have sister!" jennie crying in happiness, makes SEULGI happy and she didn't mind her wounds she grab her bestfriend for a hugged they both cry in happiness, makes jisoo and joohyun smile. Knowing jennie have will now to go on.

" I hear from su she still somewhere, she's younger than you about a year, shes in search also since wu plan because also of the money a separate fund aside from you" mrs MANoban said .

" Seul let's look for her seul" jennie said and seulgi nod of course. Then mr. MANoban stand up and went to them.

" Is your parents is Daniel and jihyo?" Mr. MANoban asked nowhere looking at seulgi then seulgi nod, them mr manoban hugged her.

" Your father is my uncle, its shocking since our age gap, but I have explanation for that ,but i want you to know your my baby cousin" mr MANoban said makes them all shocked, even seulgi have no idea about it.

" Well sorry this awkward but definitely can wait for details how, but for now, I guess we should continue this later, seems the girls and mrs. MANoban is drained" seulgi suggest she knows how to care for them. Makes mr. MANoban smile on her consideration.

" You really is a kang, ok my cousin, oh ok that was awkward" mr manoban snort makes them laugh, they bid good bye now and they rest and decide to bring the lunches on there rooms.

They are all now in joohyun rooms, no one speaking jennie lay down on her bed, even joohyun lay down with her, chaeyoung get something on mini fridge to drink. Jisoo lay seulgi in the couch not talking.

Jisoo cleaning seulgi's wounds new bandage, since its bleeding again makes jisoo worried, she's in mix feelings now. Seulgi stop her to hugged her, jisoo buried her face on her neck inhaling her scent makes her calm.

" Sooyaa my love" seulgi knows jisoo is affected, seulgi rubbing her back, everyone is drained. She force jisoo too look at her, seems everyone is on there own space too.

" Its ok, after this lets go back to farm to relax ok, how's that sound?" Seulgi's knows jisoo will be happy, and she's right jisoo smiles and they shared a kisses.

" Thank you love, lisa will be so delight about this news, can we bring them too?" Jisoo asked as seulgi expected jisoo want to have them too she nods.

" Of course love its all planned, why don't we call that baby what trouble she's doing now" seulgi said, she knows how to calm jisoo too it's lisa,

" Speaking of she did something yesterday, just look at chaeyoungs forehead" jisoo chuckled and get her phone, seulgi emediately look at chaeyoungs and points her forehead makes them laugh at each other, jisoo ring lisa, then lisa answer

" UNNNNNNIIIIIIEEEEEEE"

Lisa say it loud make, others broke there thoughts, jisoo gesture them to gather around to see lisa, lisa see them all in one screen she smile the biggest, makes them all smile, she's a big ball of sunshine.

" Your all together, how's work unnieeeee,? Lisa asked waving each one of them, her screen is shake since lisa can't sit still.

" Were good baby, can you sit properly, I'm getting dizzy on your screen" jisoo said they wait lisa can settle, on her back is glimpse of library, and they saw momo leaning on wall, daHyun on the floor joy is in agony.

" I have funny feelings now in there" joohyun said to them and they all nod.

" What are you doing now, lunch must be ready" jisoo said.

" Kwang soo said little later the food will be served, unnie can I have ramyun?" Lisa said in random makes them smile.

" Nope eat veggies for today, for punishment ok" jisoo said makes lisa pout and shrugged it then she continues the writings.

" Bear when your going home" lisa in her small voice makes seulgi smile.

" Later kiddo, we have surprise for you later ok" seulgi said makes her warm that lisa is warming to her, makes jisoo give her a squeeze in her hand for gladness.

" Ok bear, ahmm  Nini, joojoo chippy I miss you too your all busy always" lisa said pouting you can sense in her word that she mean it.

" Don't worry lili, we will have time now so get ready ok, now what are you all doing?" Joohyun said she can't take it anymore since she saw momo mounted them help.

" Ohh okay, ahh about that I help them to be more knowledgeable, I give them modules which kwang soo get me, we have mathematical time now there having a quiz, short one two problems to be exact its just simple but, its two hours now no one passing the papers I'm getting bored, good thing lala and Lulu is here" lisa said and she's gone on screen to get the cats makes jongyeon go to screen.

" Help guys, I will be glad on any mission but this, i even skip school to avoid this stuff" jongyeon is stress and her sounds is in agony, they all cracked up and seulgi even holding her arm to stop the pain because of laughing.

" I'm sorry jong, just little more ill talk to her ok, thank you for looking to her" jisoo said

" I'll treat you all, just learn from her" seulgi said still laughing then lisa back.

" Ostrich are you done I'm going to give you extra problem to solve" lisa said caught jongyeon on the table doing nothing, jennie can't help to laugh, on jongyeon epic reaction.

" Baby sit down, take it easy on them how about gave it to them as assignment, and rest take lunches together" jisoo suggest makes lisa nod.

" Your smart unnie, ok I'll have it to them as assignment since I can't wait, they are all slow" lisa said and exaggerated on the word slow. Then a knock interupt them.

" Miss kim, lunch is serve" kwang soo said makes them thankful.

" Eat well baby, ok~" jisoo interupt again since the phone fall on its place, then lisa say her sorry.

" I'm saying take your lunch and eat well, then your med ok?" Jisoo nod lisa listen to her and bid her goodbye she just leave not even dropping the phone she just leave it like that.

" Well I can't wait to go home" jennie said it's isn't the house but to a person, which everyone have the same thoughts LISA.

" Sweetheart, priya is alive" mrs. MANoban said make mr. MANoban shed in tears. When they get inside the room mr. MANoban gave his wife space and didn't talk he knows she need it.

" when the man, found me, they didn't get priya. I can sense that his alive" mrs MANoban said, her husband believe her.

" We have problem I really don't know what place they held us, but I know how can we know him," mr. MANoban asked

" i Leave him the ring you gave me with the initial, " mrs. MANoban remember, but there's something she forgot that she can't point out

" We will find him, we will, how about lets end this meeting after the lunch, for everyone to rest, those kids seems to be in pain too" mr. MANoban suggest they have now plenty of time, mrs MANoban nod in agreement.

When they were all called in library again, after there lunch.

" Its good thing for now to cut the meeting, we've been into stress this days. And where not properly introduce at the same time" mr. MANoban speak.

" Uncle, how seulgi is your cousin I mean we don't know" joohyun asked

" My  grandfather impregnate someone, we just know it when my father your uncle died living us a will about it to search for that we don't know. Until daniel found us that time because also of letter from my grandparents, it was short meeting but that time his getting married to you mother who still pregnant at that time. We didn't meet again because of the circumstances. Not until I found out they are dead we were looking for you but we stop not because we dont want too but it's for safety when our enemies knows about you will not be safe anymore" mr. MANoban said which they still processing it.

" Wooah will who I am to refuse it, but still processing things, how should I call you then.?" Seulgi still processing it, cause now there's to much information.

" Just sung, and please lets meet again to talk thing about the family, let me assigned someone to take care for all your assets, check everything is under control, and also some~" mr. MANoban cut off seulgi.

" Sorry sung maybe, its enough I have my team with me, I'm capable enough, thank you though and, I want to introduce you to my other half kim jisoo" seulgi said, makes jisoo blush on how seulgi introduce her to her family.

" Its very nice to meet you kim jisoo, we will meet again soon when the tide is calm, but please seulgi accept my offer to watch you and your family for safety" mr. MANoban is glad that her family is getting big and he don't want to something will be happen to them. Jisoo said her greeting as well she don't say much because of being shy.

" We will talk about that sung, cause I'm still not finish on my mission, but anyway soon ok" seulgi make a handshake to them say they greeting and thank take little longer before they bid there goodbyes

ON THE WAY HOME

" its not over right?" Jennie said looking outside, they all sighed thinking that its overwhelmed her.

" Mandu, I want you to do now is to be well, leave things to me, be well and be safe, I will find your sister ok, and for now, we will announce your hiatus in your career, focus on something that you like to do" seulgi said not overly controlling but she knows well she need to decide for her.

" Okay" Jennie said she exhausted and mourning, its too much for her and she need Lisa.

" This people have complicated life, I don't know how to console them its more than what I think" jisoo thought and sighed makes seulgi look at in worried face.

" I'm ok love let just go home, we just have to calm our senses before we talk about this thing again, hmm?" Jisoo said they just hugged each other.

Jennie snuggle on jisoos side make jisoo adjust herself so that she can cuddle her second baby.

" Chaeyoung, be strong ok, " joohyun said and hugged her they all needed each other's now,

When they arrived, they are so many guards, jinhyuk is the one open the door for them.

" Young master," they all bowed to seulgi well mr. MANoban tell them since seulgi a MANoban too. They also bowed to young miss

" Wooah ok it's not time to be amaze, but yeah we will talk later jinhyuk but thank you, you may all go for now" seulgi said then the door open revealing lisa with her duck onesie.

" Unnnie I miss you" lisa give jisoo bone crashing hugged make her melt. Joohyun almost cry on her arms, jennie don't want to let go and even chaeyoung want snuggle on her,  the bear have also crashing hugged makes her groaned on pain but she didn't mind it.

" Inside common, common" lisa is hyper since her and tofu playing hide and seek. Jisoo calm lisa and make her stay for awhile they just need to change in there room and they will meet on dining area makes her understand.

" Joojoo" lisa open joohyun door, she spotted joohyun dress already and just sitting in her bed.

" Lili can we cuddle  for awhile?" Joohyun weakly asked, then lisa never think twice she lay joohyun softly, then she cuddle her.

" Your so warm thank you lili" joohyun snuggle more.

" I don't know what happened to all but I know you have problems, I can sense it, whatever it is I hope I can help you all" lisa said expressing it cause she affected too, makes joohyun thought.

" Shes affected too, just by seeing our discomfort" joohyun thought.

" Yes lili we have, even though we can't say it too, it doesn't mean you don't belong, it just that sometimes there are things better left unsaid, but you know  what?" Joohyun asked because lisa is feeling useless, then she get up a little just to level there eyes.

" You just don't know, just being with you you help us a lot lili, that's more of a big help you know your love, your warm, your smile it makes us feel alive lili" joohyun said and she kiss lisas forehead, makes lisa smile

" Ok joojoo, but if I know that someone will hurt you, my unnie, Nini, giant, bear and chipmunk, I can't promise you all that I won't do anything about ok" lisa calmly but makes joohyun feels  shivers into her spine.

" Lets goo joojoo I want you all to eat ok, you know I make something for everyone, so let's go" lisa said sweetly then few more minutes they stand and go out, they also fetch jennie in her room. Chaeyoung is already in living room drinking water, jisoo also is in the kitchen checking the food seulgi is sitting already in dinning.

" Thank you the food"  everyone said the rascal is even present, jisoo thank them so much for looking to lisa.

" Sooooooooooo how's the food unnie" lisa said in her goofy smile, she cook the main dish for today then jisoo ate it and.

" OMG its so yummy babyyyyy, give unnie kiss"  jisoo said its really delicious though, they also ate it and now there not talking, its not because there hungry, will they are but the food really heal there souls.

Lisa is smiling looking on there faces, she knew there not faking it cause she can see it in there eyes. But lisa is an eagle eye

" Bear are you ok? Your having hard time there" lisa said well, she struggling to use spoon or even moving cause now she's really in pain.

" No buddy I'm fine it just i have body ache, but it will be gone tommorow, buddy thank you for the food it is now my second favorite" seulgi said she want to tease lisa cause she so cute now

" Why second not first" lisa asked while munching, joohyun wipe her mouth since she messy now, jennie put juice in her glass.

" Will the first is you unnies dish, if you don't mind" seulgi said hoping and praying that she won't be jelouse or something.

" Well I won't argued with that since unnies food is the best right, give me five" lisa said grinning and she raised her hand seulgi takes time to lift her hand but she did.

" Ok ok enough of that, eat now so we can all sleep early since tomorrow is everyone's day off" jisoo said makes lisa happy that they are complete, seulgi and her talk about it, chaeyoung needs it too, everyone actually.

" All right, but can I have my morning time cause I'm still not finish on my lecture with them, and penguin is having hard time on english test" lisa said that makes the rascal choked.

" Ehhh what happen tsssk you know eat slowly" lisa said grinning she having fun really playing with them, the rascal looking at jisoo asking for help.

" Hahaha, well I can't really stop her with that, eventually when she get bored about it she will stop that activity in no time" jisoo said, making lisa pout.

" No unnie," lisa is now speaking them on english, she lecture her unnie and even rant about the educational system nowadays, makes them mouths agape even jennie who is fluent in English amaze how lisa is very accurate in fluency with accent.

" Did you all get me?" Lisa said then they just all nod,

" Poopoo your fluent in your language, I mean how you practice" Jennie asked in english makes them amaze.

" Well nini what can say, I'm cool" lisa said in english again with wiggling brows.

" Sana ol" daHyun said amazement is in her eyes

" Ok enough of that, eat now" jisoo said she proud of lisa, though she cant teach her english well lisa make effort to learn.

The dinner heal everyone since lisa telling stories out of nowhere, talking about cat, lala and Lulu, new tricks of leo, as if it can even jump aside from crawling. She even groom lucy and she even shared she make lucys hair mohawk at farm before then lucy is being grumpy the whole day she end up carrying the sacks. Lisa gave them strength and love. They all sleep with the smile in the face after all the pain they been through.

LISA POV

" I will not just watch them being in pain" limario said and lisa nod

" Me too, lets just try not make them worried" lisa said and

" I'll do the work ok, I don't want anyone hurt them not in my watch" lisa said while looking at the moon.

Everyone is sleeping, she's with jisoo  laying, she woke up uneasy. She can't go out since jisoo is clinging into her, lisa caress jisoos head.

" I will kill them unnie, if anyone of you get hurt specially you"

_____
Cont

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Sick By nini

Fanfiction

171K 3.7K 58
A story between life and death.
77.8K 2.3K 146
kpop oneshots for once, blink, army, and other big groups
92.5K 3.7K 31
[LISRENE]
13.1K 88 27
BLACKPINK OneShots!! Feel free to request if you want ❤️ Remember that these are fiction stories :)