Adopted By Palaye Royale

By AllElseFails

13 year old Ivy was dropped off at a adoption center when she was only 5. Spent most of her life wondering wh... More

Chapter 1: Adoption Day
Chapter 2: Starting out
Chapter 3: Secret
Chapter 4: All for you
Chapter 5: School and Dresses!
Chapter 6:Friday!!! school day.
Chapter 7: Award
Chapter 8: Monday
Chapter 9: Sounds fun
Chapter 10: Photo Queen
Chapter 11:Relaxing
Chapter 12: Please Don't Leave
Chapter 13: Missed You
Chapter 14: Family
●NOTE● PLZ READ!
Chapter 15: Interview time!
Chapter 16: Wow...
Chapter 17:You guys are back!
Chapter 18: Oh um..
Chapter 19: Hi Jasper
Chapter 20: Fight Me
Chapter 21: Suspended, perfect time.
Chapter 22: Hey Remi
Chapter 23: Summer and Tour
Chapter 24: It's really happening
Uh hi
Chapter 25: Its show time
Chapter 26: Marcus
Chapter 27: Day three
Chapter 28: Hello New Orleans
Chapter 29: Day 8
Chapter 30: Home
Chapter 31: Strange
Chapter 32: Not very like you
Chapter 33: Just one day
Chapter 34: Police
Chapter 35: Memories in a mirror
Chapter 36: Creep
(IMPORTANT!)35k!!!
Chapter 37: Hallucinations
Chapter 38: Olivia
Chapter 39: Did not see that
Chapter 41: The friend
Chapter 42: It's the end, for now
Updates!

Chapter 40: Again

574 19 16
By AllElseFails

We are finally going home. You know, when you get back from a summer tour, then get thrown on a fall tour, you lose track of time and it's already colder than a witches tit outside. I was excited to finally go home, at least for Thanksgiving and Christmas. We have tour again in January, which sucks but at least we get a break. We were finally pulling up to our neighborhood, I can almost hear my bed calling for me.

That excitement soon faded when we pulled up to the house, to something disturbing. The bus parked outside the front, I heard the thumping of foot steps running to the front of the bus. Remington slammed the door open, rushing outside to get air. Though he was sad about tour ending, he couldn't wait for cold California air. I heard him gasp, knowing what he seen. I was too scared to move.

Finally, I stand up to walk outside, Sebastian and Emerson following behind. Then they seen what Remington gasped at. In black spray paint, the words 'Ivy is a whore' was sprayed across the driveway. I sunk to my knees, not being able to hold myself up. Sebastian went down after me, trying to keep his daughter in one piece. Though it already felt like I crumbled in a million pieces. Larisa came outside once she noticed the bus. She came out smiling but soon rushed to me when she noticed there was something wrong.

"What happened here?? Who did this?" Larisa asks frantically, pulling me up and into her arms.

"We don't know, we only just got here, she seen it and lost it immediately" Sebastian rubs my back, trying his best to calm me down.

"I'll go get stuff, Larisa please take Ivy to her room before she hyperventilates" Remington says running back on the bus.

Larisa guides me inside and up the stairs, straight to my bedroom. I noticed some bags on the floor, but I'm too focused on laying down in my bed. I noticed Emerson ran up stairs and into his room, grabbing some things before running back downstairs.

"It's going to be okay Ivy sweetheart, the person who did that won't do it again and we will make sure of it" she holds me close to her, stroking my hair.

I can already guess who did it. It had to be whoever CTFG is. Larisa had left my room, Remington got my bags for me. Sebastian had suggested I took a nap, said I needed to rest. I don't know how to sleep after what I seen though. I don't understand who would do something like this. Maybe..Jasper? I don't know why he would do it though. I'm not sure, at this point, anything is possible.

I walked out of my room, greeted with nothing but silence. I walked down the hallway upstairs, but everyone's door was closed, nothing but silence. I assume everyone is asleep. Makes sense, we don't get great sleep on tour. I was about to walk down the stairs, but then I heard the muffled sound of Joy Division, coming from Emerson's room. I walk back over, pressing my ear to the door. I heard the soft clatter of pens hitting the floor from a very short distance, being picked up and dropped again every few seconds. I knock, just in case, so I don't possibly walk in on something at the wrong time.

"Come in" I hear muffled on the other side, through the music and clattering pens.

I open the door, poking my head though to make sure I'm not interrupting something. Emerson was on the floor, in his pajamas, hair pulled back in a small bun, paper and notebooks spread across the floor, a pile of pens and sharpies and a half finished castle on a large piece of paper. I open the door fully, walking in and around the creative mess, taking a seat on his bed.

"Why are you still up ma chère?" I always enjoy when he uses French, it's entertaining to me, and to him when he watches me try to figure out what he said.

"Can't sleep monsieur" Using small parts of French, mixed in with English is my own language with Emerson.

"Sebastian and Larisa went shopping for dinner tonight, Remington is still passed out" He mentions, focus still on the castle in front of him.

I nod, falling back on his bed, curling up in his sheets. He looks up at me, flashing a sweet smile before continuing with his piece. Emerson's room was very odd, but comforting. He has silky black sheets, his curtains were grey, wooden floor, his own art framed on the wall. He had some interesting, random objects on the shelves, jars, candles, mini statues. His scent was just as comforting, like vanilla and strawberry, but his room also smelled like ink and paint sometimes.

I was awoken in Emerson's dim room, just enough light to see that Sebastian was standing in front of me, trying to wake me up. I look over at Emerson's clock, the hands reading that it's eight o'clock at night. I sat up, throwing the covers off of me, my eyes still adjusting to the room.

"Time for dinner Ivy" Sebastian says, helping me out of the bed.

I stretch my arms, trying to wake up more before walking out of Emerson's room. I make my way down the stairs and around the corner to the kitchen. Everyone else, including Shy, were at the table. A spot at the table, next to Remington, was open. I take my seat, staring down at the salad in front of me.

"So Ivy, our manager is coming over tomorrow, we thought he could bring over his son and maybe you two could be friends" Sebastian mentions, passing me a cup.

"Why would you want me to be friends with his kid?" I don't understand why he would even allow a boy that he doesn't know, even near me.

"Well I think it would be nice for you to have more friends in the area, friends closer in the industry" Remington adds on, siding with Sebastian.

"Okay, whatever you say" That was the end of the conversation, the rest of dinner was spent talking about our experience on tour and discussing what we will do for Thanksgiving.

After I finished dinner, I went back upstairs to clean my room. You would think since I was on tour, it wouldn't be a mess but that's not true. When I packed, I have clothes everywhere from deciding what I needed and what I didn't need. On top of that, Larisa had put some bags in my room. Walking over and grabbing the bags, I sat down on the floor to see what's in them.

The first bag was a Bath and Bodyworks bag, with some soaps inside for my bathroom. She must have noticed I was running out. Next bag was more hygiene products, kinda strange she knew I needed new things. Then it hit me. Larisa was in my room, while I was gone. I shot up from my spot on the floor, storming out of my bedroom.

"Mom!? Mama!?" I yelled, rushing down the stairs, stomping my feet, hands balling up out of anger.

"Yeah Ivy? I'm in the kitchen!" She shouts from the kitchen, the water running.

"Mom did you go into my room while I was away?" I cross my arms, slowly feeling my face get hotter and hotter by the second, the more anger that builds up.

"Oh yeah I was just curious, wanted to know if you had everything you needed for when you got back" She smiles before turning back to the dishes

"But you didn't bother to ask if it was okay?" I throw my hands up, upset that she isn't seeing why I'm mad

"Uh sweetheart we live in the same house, I don't know why I would need permission to step into a room a pay for" She glances over at me, before stopping the water and drying her hands.

"Actually,  dad, uncle Remi and uncle Em also pay for this house, if they can respect my privacy, you can too!" I start raising my voice, she has no right to enter my room while I'm away and without my permission.

"I don't care how many names are on the papers for the house, I help pay for it so I can enter any room I wish, what would a fourteen year old girl have to hide anyways?"

"I have nothing to hide but I have a right to some privacy! You don't walk into Remingtons room or Emersons, so I don't know why you walk into mine without asking me first!"

"Wow okay hold on girls let's not fight, what's wrong?" Sebastian says walking down the stairs with his hands up

"She went into my room while we were away, without my permission!"

"I should be allowed to enter a room in my house without someone's permission!" Larisa starts to get upset, throwing her hands up

"Okay Larisa, sweetheart, she's fourteen, she has nothing to hide. She's a very responsible girl and she deserves respect and privacy just like you and just like the rest of us. Just don't go in her room without permission" He shuts her down instantly, leaving her speechless.

I leave and go back up the stairs, back into my room. I pick up the bags, taking them into my bathroom, just setting them on my sink. Then, I felt my phone buzz. The name of my girlfriend, lighting up on my phone as a text notification. The thought of calling her my girlfriend, makes me feel warm and happy. Walking out of my room, I go to lay down on my bed to respond to her.

Olivia: Hey sweetheart! How's the family?

Me: All good, just getting settled in again

Olivia: That's great, but I miss you already!!

Me: I miss you too! I can't wait to see you again! <3

Olivia: Me too, it's been too long already :(

Me: I agree, I really just want to see you!

Olivia: I want to see you too my love, I have to go to bed now, goodnight and say hi to Emerson for meeee

Me: Goodnight, I will!

Say hi to Emerson for me? Why only Em? I lay my phone down next to me, rolling over on my back. I love being with Olivia, she's truly amazing and so fun to be around. What is her obsession with my uncle though? It's all I ever hear, 'How is Emerson?' 'Anything new with Emerson?' 'Tell Emerson hi for me'. I understand that she's a fan but it's a little strange how obsessed she is. I can't think of this too much, it could just be nothing.

I was awoken the next morning by Larisa opening my curtains, the harsh light flooding into my room. I rolled over, throwing the covers over my head. I felt weight at the end of the my bed, a hand pats my leg.

"Time to get up love, Jostein, the guys manager is going to be here soon with his son" she stands up, making her way to my door, leaving me to get dressed.

I showered, brushed my teeth and hair. I picked out my outfit, black jeans with holes showing my knees completely, an old Sex Pistols shirt that Remington gave me, the holes in the shirt being held together by safety pins and to top it all off, my grey and black flannel that Blake gave me. It was big on me, the flannel almost reaching my knees. But it was his, and I loved it very much.

I moved on to do my makeup, mascara and winged liner. My eyeliner was a little thick, so sharp it could cut someone. Once I was finished, I grabbed my phone that was resting on my bed, and left my room. My feet softly padding down the stairs alerted Sebastian that I was coming down.

"Hey Ivy, they will be here any minute, make sure the living room looks okay and then make sure the recording room is okay too please love" Sebastian says, I nod, walking out to the living room.

I folded the two blankets we keep on the couch, resting them on the arm of the couch. I fixed the pillows, sitting they up right on either side. I went off to the recording room, taking out the water bottles next to the chair that Remington normally sits in. Then, I heard the doorbell ring. Hearing the door open, muffled voices. Then, I hear Sebastian call my name. I took a breathe before opening the door and walking into the living room.

"This is my daughter, Ivy. She is fourteen years old and she is absolutely amazing. She plays guitar almost better than me and has the voice of a little goddess" Sebastian puts his hand on my back, I don't dare to look up.

"Nice to meet you Ivy, this is my son, Vincent" I look up slowly, locking eyes with a tall boy.

He had long dark brown hair, just a few inches shorter than mine. His eyes were a dark green, a very deep forest color. He was wearing a shirt that said 'Lamb of God', ripped up dark jeans and a pair of old converse. Something lit up inside me, excitement.

"Hi Ivy, you can call me Vinny" He put his hand out for me to shake.

This is where it begins, my new friendship with my soon to be best friend, Vinny.

Well hello again everyone, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. This took me a while to write but I think I did good on this chapter. I hope everyone enjoyed this one, I enjoyed writing it. Wonder where this friendship is going to go with Vincent.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.6K 1.2K 24
Did you ever had that feeling that you're unwanted? Mila did, she moved from a foster family to another and to another. She never stayed at a family...
93 2 15
Ivy miller 18 years old lives in a very small town where everyone knows everything surrounded by nothing but trees and the summer breeze gossip and s...
122K 2.6K 31
13 year old Elise never thought she would get adopted til one day.... Read to find out
364 34 22
Ivy's survival skills are about to be pushed to the limits as her abuser finds her moving on with her life. Ivy is a twenty-one-year-old single mothe...