Chapter 40: Again

We are finally going home. You know, when you get back from a summer tour, then get thrown on a fall tour, you lose track of time and it's already colder than a witches tit outside. I was excited to finally go home, at least for Thanksgiving and Christmas. We have tour again in January, which sucks but at least we get a break. We were finally pulling up to our neighborhood, I can almost hear my bed calling for me.

That excitement soon faded when we pulled up to the house, to something disturbing. The bus parked outside the front, I heard the thumping of foot steps running to the front of the bus. Remington slammed the door open, rushing outside to get air. Though he was sad about tour ending, he couldn't wait for cold California air. I heard him gasp, knowing what he seen. I was too scared to move.

Finally, I stand up to walk outside, Sebastian and Emerson following behind. Then they seen what Remington gasped at. In black spray paint, the words 'Ivy is a whore' was sprayed across the driveway. I sunk to my knees, not being able to hold myself up. Sebastian went down after me, trying to keep his daughter in one piece. Though it already felt like I crumbled in a million pieces. Larisa came outside once she noticed the bus. She came out smiling but soon rushed to me when she noticed there was something wrong.

"What happened here?? Who did this?" Larisa asks frantically, pulling me up and into her arms.

"We don't know, we only just got here, she seen it and lost it immediately" Sebastian rubs my back, trying his best to calm me down.

"I'll go get stuff, Larisa please take Ivy to her room before she hyperventilates" Remington says running back on the bus.

Larisa guides me inside and up the stairs, straight to my bedroom. I noticed some bags on the floor, but I'm too focused on laying down in my bed. I noticed Emerson ran up stairs and into his room, grabbing some things before running back downstairs.

"It's going to be okay Ivy sweetheart, the person who did that won't do it again and we will make sure of it" she holds me close to her, stroking my hair.

I can already guess who did it. It had to be whoever CTFG is. Larisa had left my room, Remington got my bags for me. Sebastian had suggested I took a nap, said I needed to rest. I don't know how to sleep after what I seen though. I don't understand who would do something like this. Maybe..Jasper? I don't know why he would do it though. I'm not sure, at this point, anything is possible.

I walked out of my room, greeted with nothing but silence. I walked down the hallway upstairs, but everyone's door was closed, nothing but silence. I assume everyone is asleep. Makes sense, we don't get great sleep on tour. I was about to walk down the stairs, but then I heard the muffled sound of Joy Division, coming from Emerson's room. I walk back over, pressing my ear to the door. I heard the soft clatter of pens hitting the floor from a very short distance, being picked up and dropped again every few seconds. I knock, just in case, so I don't possibly walk in on something at the wrong time.

"Come in" I hear muffled on the other side, through the music and clattering pens.

I open the door, poking my head though to make sure I'm not interrupting something. Emerson was on the floor, in his pajamas, hair pulled back in a small bun, paper and notebooks spread across the floor, a pile of pens and sharpies and a half finished castle on a large piece of paper. I open the door fully, walking in and around the creative mess, taking a seat on his bed.

"Why are you still up ma chère?" I always enjoy when he uses French, it's entertaining to me, and to him when he watches me try to figure out what he said.

"Can't sleep monsieur" Using small parts of French, mixed in with English is my own language with Emerson.

"Sebastian and Larisa went shopping for dinner tonight, Remington is still passed out" He mentions, focus still on the castle in front of him.