Elizabeth Monroe | Friends Fa...

By HisKoala2003

Elizabeth Monroe (Audrey Landers) is a Singer,Actress and sometimes dancer for certain roles.She is an old fr... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103

80

704 8 0
By HisKoala2003

-June 10th 2000-

   I look in my childhood bedroom mirror looking back at me as I'm wearing my wedding dress.

   I smile at how I look as I hear a knock at the door.

Elizabeth:Yes?.

Kal:Its your Dad and bridesmaids.

Elizabeth:"Chuckles".Come in.

   My father,Phoebe and Rachel enter my childhood bedroom and grin at me.

Kal:Agatha would just be so happy to see you dressed as beautiful as you are.

Elizabeth:Thanks dad.

Rachel:You look gorgeous.

Phoebe:Chandler's not gonna want to see you wearing that for to long.

Elizabeth:"Blushes".Phoebe Buffay!.

Kal,Phoebe:"Laughs".

Rachel:"Sings".All dressed in white.

Elizabeth:"Sighs".Okay I'm ready to go get married.

   Soon my father is walking me down the isle made in the living room as "Here comes the bride" plays and I see Chandler at the end standing with the priest...After 10 minutes Chandler kisses me as we are announced Husband and Wife.

*****************************************
-October 26th 2000-

   At Monica and Zakery's and everyone are finishing watching the first episode of Mac and C.H.E.E.S.E.

(Mac:Well if we learned one thing today C.H.E.E.S.E. is that cheerleaders and high explosives don’t mix.)

Joey:"Laughs".

(CHEESE:You can say that again Mac.

Mac:Well.I couldn’t have done it without you buddy.You’re a genius.

CHEESE:Oh yeah?.Well then how come I can’t get my VCR to stop blinking 12:00?.

They both break into a huge laugh.)

Joey laughs as he turns off the TV.

Joey:So what did you guys think?.

    We all make happy faces and the phone rings and the race to answer it is won by Monica.

Monica:"Into phone".Hello?...Hold on please.Joey it’s your mom."Hands him phone".

Chandler:It’s your mommy.It’s your mommy.

Ross:Oh…

Rachel:That’s nice.

Joey:"Into phone".Mom so what did you think?.

   Joey walks away allowing us a chance to figure out what we’re gonna say.

Rachel:Well that was um…Okay.

Ross:It wasn’t the best.

Zakery:That was one of the worse things ever.And not just on TV.

Monica:Wh-what are we gonna tell him?.

Ross:Well the lighting was okay.

Rachel:Oh no you don’t!.You got lighting last time lighting is mine!.

Monica:And I have costumes.

Ross:Oh great!.That means I’m stuck with, So we were watching you in there and you were sittin right here!.Whoa!.

Phoebe gets up.

Elizabeth:What are you gonna do Pheebs?.

Phoebe:I don’t know.I don’t know.I can’t lie to him again.Oh no i no!.I’m just gonna press my breasts up against him.

Chandler:And say nothing?.

Phoebe:Uhuh yeah that’s right.

Joey:"Hangs up".Wow!.Well my folks really liked it!.So what,what did you guys think?.

   Phoebe smiles,walks up to him and presses her breasts against him.

Joey:It wasn’t that good.

*****************************************-November 2nd 2000-

   At Central Perk Me and Rachel are sitting on the couch as Ross and Chandler enter after playing basketball.

Ross:"To Chandler".Dude that reverse lay up.Oh…

Chandler;How about those three pointers?.

Ross:Amazing!.

Chandler:And those guys were this close to lettin us play this time too.

   Ross and Chandler both sit down and Chandler sits by me.

Rachel:Hey look,look Phoebe’s talking to uh Cute Coffeehouse Guy.

Ross:Oh you guys call him Cute Coffeehouse Guy we call him Hums While He Pees.

Chandler:Yes and we call Ross Lingers In The Bathroom.

Phoebe:"Returns".Hey you guys Hums While He Pees just asked me out.

Elizabeth:Hey I thought that guy was married.

Phoebe:He is.But he’s getting divorced Ross.Maybe you know him.

Ross:It’s not a club.

Rachel:Phoebe if this guy’s going through a divorce is it such a good idea to start going out with him?.

Ross:Hey divorced men are not bad men.

Chandler:They have that on the napkins at the club.

   I laugh at my husband's joke and he smiles at me then kisses my cheek making me blush.

Rachel:Oh I gotta get back to work.

Phoebe:You don’t have to be back for a half hour.

Rachel:Yeah but my assistant Tag does sit ups in the office during lunch.Oh I could just spread him on a cracker.

Elizabeth:Rach if you have a crush on this guy why would you hire him?.I mean y’know you can’t date him right?.

Rachel:Oh no I know that.I know that. Although we made a joke that we spend so much time together he should call me his work wife.

Ross:Soon he’ll be able to call yoy that lady he knew who got fired.

Rachel:I am not gonna get fired because I’m not gonna act on it.

Phoebe:So you wouldn’t mind if he was dating someone else?.

Rachel:Why?.Is he?.He is Isn’t he?.He’s dating that slut in marketing.

Ross:Maybe I should open a divorced men’s club.

Chandler:Dude that is so sad.

Ross:I could put uh,uh a basketball court in the back.

Chandler:Could I play?.

*****************************************
-November 9th 2000-

   Me,Phoebe,Rachel and Monica are at a Restaurant  having brunch.

Monica:Okay the reason why I asked you guys out to brunch today is because I have been doing some thinking about who should be my maid of honor.

Rachel:Oh my God!.This is it!.

Rachel and Phoebe hold hands.

Rachel:"To Phoebe".I really hope it’s you.

Phoebe:I hope it’s you.

Rachel:Me too.

Monica:First of all um I love you guys so much and you’re both so important to me…

Rachel:Okay bla-bla-bla-bla!.Who is it?!.

Monica:Well um I was thinking that maybe we could come up with a system where we trade of being maid of honor for each other. Like hypothetically.if Phoebe were mine…

Phoebe:Yes!.Oh!.

Elizabeth:Hypothetically.

Phoebe:Still.

Monica:If Phoebe were my maid of honor…

Rachel:Uhm.

Monica:Rachel would be Phoebe’s I would be Rachel’s that way we all get to do it once and no one would get upset.Elizabeth already had you both as hers.

Rachel:Yeah that’s actually a pretty good idea.

Phoebe:Yeah I’ll do that.So who gets to be yours?.

Monica:"Laughs".Well that’s the best part. Um you guys get to decide.

Phoebe:W-why is that the best part?.

Monica:Because then I don’t have ro.

Rachel:Well of course we will help you decide.We will do anything we can to help you.Now I would like to make a toast to the future Mrs.Dakery/Zakery Valens  my best friend.and truly one of the nicest people that…

Monica:I’m really not deciding.

Rachel:Fine!.

A woman walks over to the table.

???:Excuse me I-I couldn’t help overhearing you’re marrying Zakery Valens formally known as Dakery?.

Monica:Yeah that’s right.

???:"Sarcastically".Huh good luck."Walks away".

Phoebe:Awe and good luck to you too!."To girls".What a nice lady!.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 707 10
The One where Chandler Bing raises his 11-year-old sister |Season 1-Season 10|
4K 62 19
Alessia Glen and her best friend Scarlet Nix move into an apartment that happens to be right beside Chandler Bing and Joey Tribbiani. Scarlet and Ch...
275K 3.5K 119
This is the story of Tabitha Ella Sanderson Geller adopted sister of Ross and Monica Geller.
986 9 15
It's 2025. Hi, I'm Emma Geller-Green. My dear, Auntie Monica let me live in her old apartment. Don't tell her, but it's totally revamped now. I live...