HIS SECRET | Book #1 | THE H...

By Bradleys_Toothpick

More

Authors Note
THANK YOU ALL!
Bradleys_Toothpick
⭐️How To⭐️
Prologue
~ONE~
~TWO~
~THREE~
~FOUR~
~FIVE~
~SIX~
~SEVEN~
~EIGHT~
~NINE~
~TEN~
~ELEVEN~
~TWELVE~
~THIRTEEN~
~FOURTEEN~
~FIFTEEN~
~SIXTEEN~
~SEVENTEEN~
~EIGHTEEN~
~NINETEEN~
~TWENTY~
~TWENTY ONE~
~TWENTY TWO~
~TWENTY THREE~
~TWENTY FOUR~
~TWENTY FIVE~
~TWENTY SIX~
~TWENTY SEVEN~
~TWENTY EIGHT~
~TWENTY NINE~
~Thirty~
Sneak Peak of "His Revenge" Book 2 of The Mafia Series
Acknowledgements For the New Rewrite 🤍
Dedication
*New Prolgue*

Welcome!!!

39.7K 494 31
By Bradleys_Toothpick

Hi, you beautiful sexy bishes!

I'm Bradleys_Toothpick aka Jessica Loveless, and this is book #1 of The Mafia Series, 'His Secret.'

If you're wanting to follow me on any of my social media sites, you can find me @Bradleys_Toothpick
on Instagram, Facebook, Inkitt, and TikTok!

Follow me for exclusive sneak peeks, amazing & spicy content, amazing videos, and pictures that would most certainly be a "no-no" here on our lovely Wattpad.
You can also find out about important announcements I make and of some super-duper fun games that I'll be starting up real soon for you guys!

Unfortunately, I rarely get notified when I get direct messages on Wattpad from anyone, which sucks balls, I know! So, if you wish to Direct message me for any questions, concerns that you may have, or anything at all, just message me from any of those platforms if you have one! I promise you guys, I'll message you right back, ASAP!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 5.1K 76
#1 - Shocks 26/9/19 "Never knew you had such a dirty mouth." I say, finally opening my eyes to see her giggling at me and biting her lip. I don't eve...
3.6M 112K 31
Lunch went by pretty quickly, and we were back to classes soon enough. I'd forgotten to get a book from my locker, so I quickly went to get it. I was...
55.2K 2.4K 64
"You good, babe? You kinda seem a bit off today." "How so?" I asked, even though I knew the answer to that question. Damien answered, "Well you haven...
420 17 26
'Well, will you be my girlfriend?' 'You're supposed to be on one knee, idiot.' I get down on one knee. 'Will you be my girlfriend, Skye?' She acts...