Little Gilbert {1}

By lxvrs-

(REWRITING) Madison Gilbert is the youngest of the 3 Gilbert children. After the tragic death of their parent... More

WARNING
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A/N
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76: Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 30

14.6K 324 95
By lxvrs-

MADISON POV
Nick and I are with Aunt Jenna and Ric, while Damon went to the tomb.

"So now I'm playing historical society hostess to some writer who's doing his book on small town Virginia" Jenna said.

I don't know what she's talking about, Nick and I were talking I didn't hear what she said.

"Well that sounds..." Ric trailed off

"Lame, yeah, but Carol Lockwood played the "dead husband" card, said she was too busy to deal. Plus, my sister kept most of the archives, so there you have it." She whispered so Nick didn't hear.

"Be good." She pointed at me, kissing Ric and grabbing her stuff leaving.

We looked over and saw Tyler and Care "Come on." I told Nick, we went to go play pool, while Ric was being nosey.

"Hey, kiddos." Damon picked us up, one arm around each one of us taking us back over to Ric, we laughed as we bounced up and down.

"Mmm, Mason's mystery woman?" Dames asked, Ric "Who?" I asked "Where is Mason anyway?" Ric asked.

"Decomposing in his truck." Dames said, Nick's eyes widened "What?" He asked "Nothing." Damon shrugged.

"So you think she is a werewolf?" Ric asked him, who're they talking about "Well I hope not, being that it's a full moon, Ric, but we should definitely find out." Dames took out wolfsbane from his pocket.

Nick backed away "What is that?" He asked "Sorry, wolfsbane." Dames moved it away "Don't you need to get locked up?" Ric asked Nick.

"Nope, he can change when he wants." I told him, Ric nodded still confused. We learned Nick can change at will, we woke up last night and he was a wolf again, we don't know why though.

I looked over feeling eyes on me, I saw a blonde woman. I looked closer and gasped....it can't be.

Memory
"Mommy!" Isabella yelled, running to her mom "Hi, my little wolf." Amelia smiled picking up her daughter.

"Did you have fun with daddy?" She tickled, Isabella "Mm-Hmm, we painted pictures, went to the garden, oh and we fed the horses." Isabella rambled.

"Seems you two had fun." Amelia looked at her husband "Sure did, Hello Mrs. Salvatore." Damon kissed his wife.

"Eww." Isabella his her head in her Mother's neck "Aw, hush." Damon tickled his little girl. "Stop, daddy!" She laughed
Memory over

3rd POV
Isabella looked at her mom, with a big smile "Mommy." She smiled, she went to get up, when Alaric stoped her.

"Slow down, their kiddo." He held her back "Who're you?" Isabella backed away afraid "Damnit!" Damon groaned knowing it's happening again.

"Daddy? Who's the strange man?" Isabella asked, Damon sighed "Ric go, you know the plan." He told him.

"Lock-wolf, stay here and don't let her out of your sight." Damon said leaving Nicholas and Madison/Isabella to follow the plan.

"You look like my Uncle Kol." Isabella said to Nicholas "Maddie you don't have an Uncle Kol." Nicholas told her, confused.

"Why does everyone keep calling me Maddie and where am I?" Isabella looked around, at the strange area.

She looked around and noticed her mother wasn't there anymore.

Outside Amelia watched the two kids, one she knows to be her daughter and the other, one she once knew to be her little brother.

"Impossible." She whispered, Henrik died there's no way he's still alive now, and younger than he was when he passed.

"Maddie, stop playing with me or I will bite your fingers off." Nicholas threatened annoyed with his best friend.

Madison POV
I looked at Nicholas "Do it and I'll snap your little head right off." She smirked "Ok, I was joking Jeez." He held his hands up in surrender.

I looked around confused, I blacked out again "It happened again." I whispered and Damon and Ric came back.

"Come on, Isabella." Damon sighed "Why the fu.." I said he slapped his hand over my mouth "Damon!" Ric yelled at him.

"Hey, it's not my fault she likes watching the good movies." He shrugged "You're back?" He asked I moved his hand.

"Yeah, what happened?" I asked and they looked at Nick "We met a friend of your uncle's." Damon said.

"Where is she?" Damon asked dragging us out
"Just let it go, Damon. Don't be stupid." Ric told him.

"So what? Just let her get away? "You've been marked". What the hell kind of wolf throw-down crap is that anyway?" Dames asked

"Damon, look up! Just look up." Ric and I told him, It's the full moon and he just threatened a werewolf.

Nick looked up his eyes glowing "Can we go, I really want to bite you right now." Nick said looking at Damon.

"If this werewolf stuff is true, one bite and you're dead. One bite! Alright? Don't risk it. Just go home, lock your doors and we'll deal with it in the morning." Ric ordered Damon.

"Yeah, come on." He told me and Nick "Nick, stay with Mads, don't need Damon dead as much as we all want it." Ric smirked.

Damon scoffed, grabbing us and speeding to the boarding house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nik and I were in my room jumping from my bed, to the little couch at the end of it, to the table, and anywhere else we can jump.

We were laughing when we heard loud crashes from downstairs. Nick went to go, but I stopped him.

"Wait." I whispered, we waited a few seconds then ran downstairs. Rose was on the ground, a bite on her shoulder.

"What happened?" Nik and I asked, the bite on her neck started healing "It's healing." Damon said.

"Oh my God, I thought a werewolf bite was fatal! I thought..." Rose started crying while Damon hugged her.

"You're gonna be okay." He whispered looking over at us 'go' he mouthed. We headed back upstairs worried for Rose.

"Come on." I grabbed Nick's hand openeing my window "What're you doing?" He asked scared.

I laughed "it's ok, just trust me." I smiled, he nodded. I closed my eyes and we stepped out the window, the wind catching us.

We landed on the roof, softly, looking up at the sky "Wow." He gasped "Cool, isn't it." I laughed.

"I wish I could do that." He smiled "Give me your hand." I smiled.

I wrapped my hand around his and closed my eyes, I opened my eyes looking at our hands smiling.

"How?" He asked and I shrugged "I guess I believed." I smiled.

He looked down, and closed his eyes. When he opens them the light grew bigger. He jumped back a bit.

"We both have magic?" He smiled, we let our hands go, sending the lights up, into the air. "So I'm a werewolf, who can turn when I want and, I can do that?" He laughed.

"I guess." I giggled, we sat up there for a while till it got too cold, not noticing the two pairs of eyes on us.

3rd POV
"You didn't talk to her?" Elijah came up from behind, Amelia.

She looked back wiping her tear "I couldn't, she looked so happy." She smiled, Elijah moved closer to her.

"Come with me, sister...I promise you'll see her again." He promised his sister, Amelia looked back up at the two kids.

"Look at the boy." She told him, Elijah looked up at the two laughing kids "He looks just like." Elijah gasped.

"Henrik, I know." She answered looking down. Amelia sighed and looked back at her older brother.

"I'll help you." She whispered "As long as I get to be with my daughter again, I'll do whatever you want." She told him.

Elijah huffed "No sister, you don't owe me anything." Elijah said realizing how wrong he was, to blackmail his little sister.

"I'll help you, because you are my sister and my niece needs her mother." Elijah said, Amelia smiled and hugged him.

"I missed you, Eli." She sighed, Elijah wrapped his arms around her "I missed you too." He sighed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
5K 52 6
Izuku was accidentally added to the UA Staff chat will they find out about what Izukus going through and help him read to find out hi everyone this...
24.7K 687 188
If you havent read the first 200 chapter you probably shouldn't read this. 1st book called Dean's Daughter. :)
637K 14.2K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.