Elizabeth Monroe | Friends Fa...

Por HisKoala2003

Elizabeth Monroe (Audrey Landers) is a Singer,Actress and sometimes dancer for certain roles.She is an old fr... Más

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103

78

598 9 0
Por HisKoala2003

-May 8th 2000-

   At Monica,Zakery and Phoebe's Zakery is showing Me,Ross,Rachel,Joey and Phoebe the engagement ring.

Ross:God that is the most beautiful engagement ring ever.

Rachel:Yeah?.Well you should know.You’ve bought like a billion of em.

Ross:Yeah you didn’t get one.

Zakery:Okay well tonight’s the big night.

Phoebe:Yeah.

Joey:Okay listen how are you gonna ask her?.

Zakery:It is going to be perfect.I am taking her to her favorite restaurant.I’m going to get her a bottle of the champagne that she really loves therefore knows how expensive it is.Then when the glasses are full.instead of proposing a toast I’m just gonna propose.

Rachel:Oh…

Elizabeth:That sounds perfect!.

Zakery:Yeah.

Joey:You’re gonna mess it up let me do it.

Zakery:I’m not gonna mess it up.

Phoebe:If she says no can I have the ring?.

Zakery:She’s not gonna say no.

Phoebe:If.

Monica:"Enters".Hey!.

Ross:Hey!.

   Monica’s entrance makes Phoebe try to hide the ring by putting it in her mouth.

Elizabeth:Hey!.

Phoebe:"With mouthful".Hi Monica.

Monica goes into her room.

Zakery:"To Phoebe".Give me it.

Phoebe:It’s gone.

Zakery:Phoebe.

   She takes it out of her mouth and hands it to him as Monica returns from her room and this time forcing Zak to put the ring in his mouth.

Joey:Hey!.

Zakery:"With mouthful".Hi Monica.

She goes into the bathroom.

Phoebe:"To Zak".We’re practically kissing.'Makes kissy face,winks at him".

*****************************************
-May 11th 2000-

   Me and Chandler enter my childhood home to see my father...I put my black bag covered wedding dress in my childhood bedroom as Chandler goes to put his suit in the guest room.Me and Chandler decided to get married in my childhood home so its like my mom is at the wedding when we get married...I meet back up with Chandler in the hallway and we go into the living room to see my dad.

Elizabeth:Hey Dad.

Kal:Hey Liz.Chandler.

Chandler:Kal.

Kal:Oh please call me Dad.You are marrying my daughter after all...Anyway can I bring a date to the wedding?.

Elizabeth:Of course you can.

Chandler:Yeah.

-May 20th 2000-

   At Monica and Zakery's everyone is having breakfast as Joey enters carrying a loaf of bread.

Joey:Hey.

Elizabeth,Chandler:Hi.

Joey:Who wants French toast?.

Ross:Oh I’ll have some.

Joey:Good me too."Tosses him loaf".Eggs and milk are in the fridge.Thanks.

Monica:"Enters from her room".Ow!.

Zakery:What’s the matter honey?.

Monica:I don’t know my hand feels weird. I guess it’s because I’m engaged!."Shows off ring".How long before it starts getting annoying?.

Phoebe:It starts?.

Rachel:Yeah so let’s get started on the wedding plans!.

Monica:Okay!."Runs off".

Elizabeth:Already?!.

Rachel:Yeah we got a lot to do.We gotta think about the flowers,the caterers,the music…

Zakery:Oh I got some thoughts on that.

Rachel:Oh wait Zak too many cooks…

Ross:Take from me as the groom all you have to do is show up and try to say the right name.

Monica:"Returns".Okay!.

   Monica sets down a huge binder on the table.

Zakery:What in God’s name is that?!.

Ross:Oh my God the wedding book?!.I haven’t seen that since the forth grade!.

Monica:This baby has got everything.Take y’know.locations for instance.

Monica opens up the binder to the locations chapter.

Monica:First organized alphabetically then geographically then by square footage.

Phoebe:That is so smart!."To Zak,under breath".Break it off.Break it off now.

*****************************************
-May 27th 2000-

   At Central Perk Me,Rachel,Phoebe,Joey, Ross and Monica are hanging out as Zakery and Chandler enter both wearing glasses.

Zakery:Hey you guys.

Ross,Rachel:Hey.

Chandler:So what do you think?.

Ross:About what?.

Rachel:Yeah what?.

Joey:What?.

Chandler:Are you kidding?.Okay I’ll give you a hint,I’ll give you a hint.

   Chandler points to his and Zakery's glasses.

Joey:Eyes!.No,no.Your eyes!.No.Chandler’s eyes!.

Chandler:We got glasses!.

Ross:Well y-you’ve always had glasses.

Chandler:No we didn’t!.

Ross:Are you sure?.

Rachel:Yeah,yeah d-didn’t you use to have a pair?.They were really round,burgundy and they made you look kind of um…

Joey:Feminine.

Rachel:Yes!.

Zakery:No!.

Monica:Sweetie I think the glasses look great.They make you look really sexy.

Zakery:Really?.

Monica:Yeah!.

Zakery sits  down on the arm of her chair.

Zakery:You didn’t think I used to wear glasses right?.

Monica:Of course!.

   Monica mouths I have no idea to the rest of us.

Elizabeth:"To Chandler".I think the glasses really do make you sexier.

Chandler:"Smiles".Really?.

Elizabeth:Yeah."Smiles".You wearing them on our wedding day?.

Chandler:"Smirks".Do you want me to?.

Elizabeth:If you want."Flirty look".

Chandler:"Grins".Then I will.

*****************************************
-May 28th 2000-

   At Me and Chandler's place I am counting the invitations as Chandler exits from the bathroom.

Elizabeth:Chandler we still haven’t gotten an RSVP from your dad.

Chandler:Oh.Right.Um maybe that’s because I didn’t send him an invitation.

Elizabeth:Chandler.He’s your father he should be at the wedding.

Chandler:I don’t even know the man.Okay?.We’re not the close.I haven’t seen him in years.

Elizabeth:Well what are you gonna do when he finds out he wasn’t even asked?!.

Chandler:Well he doesn’t have to know.It’s not like we run in the same circles.I hang out with you guys and he stars in a drag show in Vegas.Trust me you don’t want him there either.Okay?.Nobody is gonna be staring at the bride when the father of the groom is wearing a backless dress.

Elizabeth:So what.As long as he’s not wearing a white dress and a veil I don’t care.

   After 20 minutes I enter from the bedroom carrying two bags of luggage.

Elizabeth:Here.

I set down a bag in front of Chandler.

Chandler:What’s this?.

Elizabeth:It’s your suitcase.We’re going to Las Vegas.

Chandler:Are you serious?!.

Elizabeth:We’re going to Las Vegas to see your dad.It’s time you two talked and I want to get to know my father in law.

Chandler:Look forget it okay?.I don’t want to go.I don’t want to see him.I don’t wanna.

Elizabeth:Chandler look I know that your dad embarrassed you-

Chandler:No,no all kids are embarrassed by their parents.you’d have to come up with a whole new word for what I went through. When I was in High School he used to come to all of my swim meets dressed as a different Hollywood starlet.Y’know it’s hard enough to be fourteen.You’re skinny.You’re wearing speedoes.That your mom promised that you would grow into.And you look up into the stands and there’s your dad cheering you on dressed as Carmen Miranda.He was wearing a headdress with real fruit that he will later hand out to your friends as a healthy snack.

Elizabeth:Hey the point is that he was at everyone of your swim meets and he was there cheering you on.Okay?.That’s a pretty great dad.

Chandler:He had sex with Mr.Girabaldi.

Elizabeth:Who’s Mr.Girabaldi?.

Chandler:Does it matter?!.

Elizabeth:Chandler you’re not fourteen anymore.Okay?.Maybe it’s time that you let that stuff go.If your father’s not at your wedding you’re gonna regret it for the rest of your life.

Chandler:Yeah okay but I’m just doing this for you.

Elizabeth:Thank you.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

116K 3.7K 50
Quinn Sullivan moves from Montreal to New York after a high fashion magazine discovers her work and decides to hire her. What she doesn't expect is h...
3.1K 108 8
Addison Bing had been living in the city for a long time. She, her friends, and brother usually hung out at a small coffee house. But when a run away...
1.6K 27 8
this is the story of a girl who runs away from the only home she ever knew and finds comfort with an old friend. what she doesn't know is that she wi...
35.7K 706 32
Two amazing actors falling in love onset.. how will they manage to see each other everyday? +Creds to Warner Brother's studios.. I did NOT make up th...