If the host club was real

Від Princess_Zweeetpea

Hey so my friend and I were talking about what we would do if Ouran Academy and the Host Club existed. So you... Більше

Dont read this story
Scholarship
DETENTIONS!? Part 1
DETENTIONS! Part 2
I'm going to a ball?
sorry
The physical exams
The host club gets a manager
Addie's POV for when the twins fight
The naughty type
Search for Honey
Beach day
Lobelia? And the... Zuka... Club?
The host club visits
So so so sorry
TAMAKI'S LITTLE SISTER?!?!
Honey's sweetless days
Upside down stories
Sorry
The Newspaper Club
Sorry
Prank
Relationships
Day at the mall
A/n
Long time
Honey is an Onii-Chan?
The Zuka club: the sequel
Meeting the Suoh's
Addie's meeting with the Morinozuka's
Scary movies
The apprentace/secret admirer pt.1
The secret admirer pt. 2
Random

Date

14 1 2
Від Princess_Zweeetpea

I step out of the airport with my suitcase and a surprise for my friends back in Japan. Did I seriously just call them that? I think to myself.

"Sweetpea? Sweetpea!? Is that you?!" I know that voice anywhere. I run up and hug him. He picks me up and twirls me around.

"Tamaki! Hey! I missed you! Do you like what I've done?"

"You've put in white highlights, like straight white highlights."

"Is it bad?"

"No! No! No! I like it I really do!"

"I was worried that you wouldn't like it."

"You look even more beautiful than you normally do."

"Thank you Tamaki!" I tell him and give him a kiss on the cheek. The both of us have the slightest blush on our cheeks. "Well do you want to get going? It's 9:30 and I haven't had breakfast so we could get brunch if you want."

"I'd like that. Do you want to drop your bag of a your house?"

"Oh! Yeah! Thanks Tamaki!"

~after the trip to my house~

Addie sends us on our way. Telling Tamaki "Good luck, if you hurt her I hurt you."

"Well that was something." I say.

"Yeah. Let's get you some food." Tamaki says nervously.

So we went to a fancy restaurant and Tamaki being the gentleman he is payed for the meal.

Then I took him to a small street with a few shops including a florist. We walked along the street until we got to said shop and he bought me a bouquet of white roses. He even fixed one into my hair.

So romantic! He's such a gentlemen! I know why he's the king of the host club! I'm such a cliche and a hopeless romantic but I couldn't care less! I think to myself. I giggle making Tamaki raise a brow.

"Is some amusing Sweetpea?" He asked smiling.

"You're so adorable I tell him and intertwine my fingers with his. He starts to blush as red as a tomato.

"W-Well! We should head off I heard there's this great scary movie playing at the cinema and I wanted to see it with you!" He says pulling me away towards the cinema.

~at the cinema~

So we got our seats and popcorn and went to the theater. The first little bit was okay but when a jump scare came Tamaki jumped with the popcorn bucket in his lap and latched onto me. The popcorn flew everywhere.

"We could have gone to see another movie ya know." I whisper to him.

"N-no no! It's fine! I'm... I'm fine!" He whispers back in a shaky voice.

When the movie was over I had to pry him off my arm.

"Is it over?" He asked.

"No this is the intermission." I say sarcastically

~time skip~

So Tamaki took me back to my house.

"Today was fun. So Tamaki, I like you, you like me... wanna be official?" I ask with a red face.

"I would love to! But the club." Tamaki states somberly.

"We could keep this between us! And the club! No one else has to know!" I tell him wanting him to be happy.

"Thank you. I shall be faithful to you always." He plants a single kiss on my lips and leaves.

I walk in and Addie said "I know everything."

Bye!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

19.5K 475 12
Ouran Academy is an elite upper school catering to the ultra-rich. Haruhi and Michiru Fujioka are middle-class scholarship students, Haruhi on an Aca...
46.4K 1.1K 47
Arabella Hashimoto lived a normal life as a little girl--until her father died; Arabella's world came crashing down as well as her mother's and young...
101K 1.8K 24
Lorna if you find this, don't. Description: What if Haruhi gets injured? This is what I wrote about the subject. Disclaimer: I Do Not Own Ouran Hi...
1.2M 61.5K 112
Ouran High School is a well-known school in Japan, a school for the rich, the powerful and the intelligent. Though one fateful day Ouran's principal...