~I Don't Love, I Lust~ Darkip...

By IWriteStuff502

~NOT INTENDED TO AROUSE~ This book will contain smut so read at your own risk... Sneek peek from chapter 2: H... More

Chapter 1 - "Those chains are stronger than you could ever be, and so am I..."
Chapter 2 - His Marking
Chapter 3 - "...If I should heal you, or let you thrive in pain..."
Chapter 4 - This man is full of lust, could he also be full of love?
Chapter 5 - Words Words Words
Chapter 6 - "We're going to do what I want now..."
Chapter 7 - "... I need you. Now."
Chapter 8 - "Dark didn't tell you, did he?"
Chapter 9 - A Piece of Him
Chapter 10 - "This is when I make you mine" (XXX)
Chapter 11 - Trusting Them
Chapter 12 - Activities
Chapter 13 - Play Like A Girl
Chapter 14 - Stupidity Leads To Saving
Chapter 15 - Addiction (XXX)
Chapter 16 - Not Your Slave
Chapter 17 - It All Comes Together
Chapter 18 - Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 19 - Act Like It
Chapter 20 - Kill Me
Chapter 21 - Normal
Chapter 22 - Music To My Ears (XXX)
Please read this... It is very important.
Chapter 23 - ...Kitten
Let's Support Him
Chapter 24 - Because I Love You
Chapter 25 - Dream to Nightmare
Chapter 26 - Goodbye
Chapter 27 - Acting More Sinister
Chapter 28 - Where He Belongs
Chapter 29 - Broke her
Chapter 30 - Gone
Chapter 31 - Scares Me
Chapter 32 - Without Her
Chapter 33 - Thought I Lost You
Chapter 34 - Blame Yourself
Chapter 35 - History
Just a Reminder
Chapter 36 - Forgive Me
Chapter 37 - Loves Him More
Chapter 38 (Final Chapter) - All That I Am
Q&A! Fanart? Ideas?
"Mr. Dark and Scary"
The Babysitter - Markiplier X Reader

~Dedication~

3.2K 48 2
By IWriteStuff502

To my readers - 

Thank you all for the love and support. When I first started writing, I did not expect anyone to read my story. It baffles me all the time and everyday seeing how many of you read and respond to my stories. Thanks to all of you, I have also recieved a rediculous amount of #1 rankings and other rankings on my story (many of these rankings reoccouring multiple times!) It is amazing to see that on my story, and I still cant believe it has happened and still continues to happen. Without all of your love and constant support, I never would have finished this story. All of you are amazing people, and have made my dream come true.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

To The One and Only Markiplier -

Thank you for being there for me in my hardest times. You have uplifted my spirits and do amazing work. I have never seen anybody with such a drive and passion for working hard. You create amazing content, are so hardworking, and are an amazing person overall. I'm so thankful I have found you and can be part of this fanbase and follow you along through your journey. Thank you for all that you have done, and I can't wait to see what you create next!

To Myself -

Thank you to myself for not givng up on me. I am thankful for all of the new experiences and education in writing and creating that this story has given me. When I first started writing this story, it was a place for me to run away to, to hide in. It was a place for me to be safe in a world where I could control anything, I could create my own story. This story has seen me go from my all time low to where I am now (a hell of a lot better). This story was here for me in my time of need, and I think it is fitting for it to be finally put to rest as I start to take steps forward on my own.

For those of you who faced similar issues as me - I highly reccomend writing. Contrary to popular belief, writing is not a talent that someone is born with. Writing is a learned art that can anyone can do. Pick up a pen, grab your computer, and start writing. It can take you to places you have never been before. It allows you to create a world of your own. 

You can do amzaing things, and I believe in each and every one of you. Take a risk and reach for your dreams, jump up and try to catch them. They're already within sight, you just need to take the leap to get to them. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 2.7K 30
You're just a fan of him and all his egos. You've seen all his videos and read multiple fanfictions on him/his egos. Sure you had a crush on him like...
17.9K 876 14
Freshman year at college, (Y/N) finds herself crammed into a tiny cabin with the so-called "Mr. Dark and Scary". Although all of her newfound friend...
1K 19 39
Currently rewriting this story (all the old chapters are still available but remember I wrote them when I was like 14 so they suck💜) You witness som...
141K 3.3K 200
Everybody loves a little bit of Mark Edward. Go read Markitwo Imagines!! I couldn't publish any more chapters here :( May be some inappropriate stori...