don't call me that. [ENG]

De idkreallyknowtbh

"pneumonia - infection that inflames air sacs in one or both lungs, which may fill with fluid." 🚨THIS FF IS... Mai multe

II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII(end)

I

5.2K 128 134
De idkreallyknowtbh

april 11th

"hey, uhh, akashi-kun."

"it's akaashi." it's bokuto koutarou, akaashi thought.

"uh, could you please help me practice spikes for a little bit?"

akaashi said yes and he set for bokuto multiple times.

"nice kill." akaashi spoke, out of breath.

"your tosses are the best!"

"thank you bokuto-san."

and that was just the beginning.

"akaashi!" akaashi knew who it was just by the voice.

"yes bokuto-san?" akaashi turned around.

"oh, you don't have to call me that." bokuto chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck.

"why? aren't you my senpai" akaashi asked.

"well yeah but you're cool and we're friends, plus it makes me feel old." bokuto laughed.

"ok i'll try." akaashi smiled.

'his smile makes me want to cry, in a good way.' bokuto thought to himself.

"oh! are you coming to practice?"

"yes. are you?"

"duh! oh, we have a practice match with nekoma coming up."

"i'll see in practice then." akaashi slightly smiled and walked to his next class.

the idiots were in love, but they, themselves didn't know.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2.2M 82.4K 26
Sleeping didn't come as easy as it used to. Bokuto knew this, and now Akaashi did, too. The hospital AU that no body asked for, but that I took upon...
34K 1K 10
He let out a shaky breath looking at her on the door. Was he scared? Irritated? Angry? He doesn't know anymore. Because this is fucking Kanzaki Aoi a...
2.8M 161K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...