MOONDUST

By JaneNola

COMPLETED - It's puck at first sight for Jules Martin, when his gaze falls on Luna Larsson at his first Colle... More

πŸŒ™ MOONDUSTπŸŒ™
1 πŸŒ™ Salted caramel and chocolate
2 πŸŒ™ Make a scene!
3 πŸŒ™ Carry me!
4 πŸŒ™ Yes or no?
5 πŸŒ™ Oh, fuck off!
6 πŸŒ™ Nothing but the jersey
7 πŸŒ™ Look. At. Me.
8 πŸŒ™ Bad taste of hookups
9 πŸŒ™ Bro-code
10 πŸŒ™ Skate it off
11 πŸŒ™ Not my boyfriend
12 πŸŒ™ Who is she?
13 πŸŒ™ First Letter
14 πŸŒ™ If you keep doing this
15 πŸŒ™ Favorite distraction
16 πŸŒ™ You're hurting me!
17 πŸŒ™ I can't help it.
18 πŸŒ™ It's his mistake
19 πŸŒ™ I want answers
20 πŸŒ™ Don't apologize
21 πŸŒ™ I'll be civil
22 πŸŒ™ Before...
24 πŸŒ™ Happy now
25 πŸŒ™ It's the _ for me
26 πŸŒ™ Walmart version
27 πŸŒ™ Who's a flirt now
28πŸŒ™ Make me blush
29πŸŒ™ Certainly not space
30πŸŒ™ You want some?
31πŸŒ™ Such a daddy
32πŸŒ™ Shithead personality
33 πŸŒ™ Stop, I love it
34 πŸŒ™ Special, n-not weird
35 πŸŒ™ Must be simping
36 πŸŒ™ Want her back
37 πŸŒ™ A piece of tape
38 πŸŒ™ Three musketeers
39 πŸŒ™ You just k-kissed...
40 πŸŒ™ How mad are you?
41πŸŒ™ Lu, You're...
42 πŸŒ™ Fucking irreplaceable
43 πŸŒ™ Hard to trust
44 πŸŒ™ You're Cruel
45 πŸŒ™ Kiss me or what?
46 πŸŒ™ The girl I love
47 πŸŒ™ I believe you
48 πŸŒ™ Just passionate
49 πŸŒ™ So kissable
50 πŸŒ™ Crazy wild
51 πŸŒ™ If we're lucky
52 πŸŒ™ So much worse
53 πŸŒ™ You're my anchor
54 πŸŒ™ Trop m-m-mignonne
55 πŸŒ™ Fine ignore me
56 πŸŒ™ Shame on you
57 πŸŒ™ Stupid Scorpios
58 πŸŒ™ Moondust
59 πŸŒ™ I'm suffering
60 πŸŒ™ Pretending
61 πŸŒ™ Dreams do come true
62 πŸŒ™ For Luna
63 πŸŒ™ The girl behind the glass
64 πŸŒ™ Lucky guess
65 πŸŒ™ We fell in love

23 πŸŒ™ A little something

14K 459 612
By JaneNola

Luna Larsson

"The fuck!" Zander frowned, his feet glued at his doorpost and that was a good thing. "What's this!" He snarled.

"Nothing. None of your business. Not anymore." I snapped at him while he looked like absolute shit.

"So that's it... Were over? Just like that." Zander looked as if he was about to drop on his knees and beg me, but then his eyes fell on Jules's open bedroom door and my hand still laced through his. "You fucking slut!" He scoffed, his mood changing quickly.

"Excuse me?" My eyes were wide and I felt Jules squeezing my hand in anger, putting himself between me and Zander.

"All that drama about you wanting to wait until you were ready... Bullshit! Now you're doing the walk of shame for the first guy calling you cute." He stepped closer and I instantly felt threatened, his words feeling like a knife twisting in my back.

I felt my heartbeat quicken at his anger, and Jules must have felt it too, pushing me behind him even more. "Nothing happened Zander." I said before he would hurt Jules for whatever he thought happened. "Nothing happened." I yelled louder with panic when he was still storming at us and I pulled Jules away from the line of fire. He didn't deserve to get hurt.

Zander pushed Jules away even more, making him stumble back and fall and I shrieked when he pushed me into the wall, instantly making me couch. "You fucking bitch!" I involuntarily flinched when he raised his hand, ready to slap me.

"Are you really going to hit me!" I scoffed at him, standing strong and finally really speaking up, despising the way he thought he just could put his hand on me.

At my words he pulled back. "You're dead to me!!" He nearly spit at my face. I most definitely am. "I should have seen sooner what a fucking bitch you really are!"

"Don't disrespect her like that!" Jules was back up his feet and didn't hesitate to push Zander away from me, pushing him all the way into the opposite wall.

"You fell for this guy and his fucking stutter?" He addressed me, his tone serious, and I wanted to knock his teeth out for the disgust in his tone. "I bet she was tight, right?" He looked at Jules who instantly scoffed at his words and knocked Zander into the wall by his collar and with a shaking head and annoyed look on his face he turned around to leave him at the wall.

"Come o-o-on. Don't listen t-t-to him." He whispered, his hand searching the small of my back for comfort, as the upset look on my face begged him.

"I'm not done!" Zander yelled after us while I felt a hand around my wrist yank me back violently, making me slip through Jules's fingers and when I faced Zander my fight or flight kicked in, my hand slapping his face really hand. "What the fuck Luna!" He gritted through his teeth, and before I knew it my cheek was burning and my ear was ringing, Zander's hand imprinted on my skin.

In a split second Zander was thrown against the floor, Jules on top of him to pin him down by the collar of his shirt. "Cheat all you want you piece of shit, but hitting her? Have you lost it!" Jules sounded angry, not stuttering one bit, but I couldn't help but feel worried about him. My chest felt tight as my heart raced inside of it, all while I held my stinging cheek. I flinched once more when Zander jabbed Jules in the face, trying to get away, but Jules wasn't having it, pinning Zander down, slamming his head back against the carpet. Zander didn't give up, still wrestling to get away.

"Zander stop it!" I was trying to stop both of them from getting hurt, yelling at the top of my lungs. "Stop!" I yelled again when he grabbed Jules's hoodie into a chokehold.

"Shut the fuck up Luna!" Zander yelled back, seeing red and his tone filled with utter disgust. "Whore." He muttered and that's when Jules punched Zander in the nose, making him grab it in pain.

"Leave her a-a-lone!" Jules said sternly, still holding on to Zander's shirt.

"As if you can make me!" Zander seethed and that's when Jules hit him again, making him instantly regret his threats.

"Watch me! Stay the fuck away from her! You've h-h-hurt her enough." I just stood there watching them fight, astound that I didn't feel a thing when Zander got hurt.

"What the fuck is going on!" A raspy and tired voice pulled me away from the fight towards an obviously tired Ezra coming out of his room. I looked at him distraught and when he saw what was happening, he shot wide awake, instantly running over to the fighting mess.

"Jules dude, what are you doing!" He yelled in panic while pulling him off Zander who instantly scrambled to his feet. "What the fuck!"

"He hit her! He f-f-fucking hit her!" Jules shrugged Ezra off and both of them looked at me and the dread in my eyes. Jules didn't hesitate, not a single second, to walk over to me, my gaze only having eyes for him and the way he looked so worried and concerned.

"That whore slept with him!" Zander growled, attempting to come back after me or Jules, maybe both.

"No I didn't!! Let me remind you that I caught you having sex with ANOTHER GIRL!" I yelled at him, not flinching one bit as I felt strong with Jules now by my side, his warm hand comforting the small of my back.

"Dude!" Ezra yanked Zander back, when he saw the damage done to my cheek, and he clearly knew enough. "Have some respect. Don't call her that when you hooked up with somebody else and cheated on your girlfriend." Ezra was fuming, trying to hold Zander back.

"Ex-girlfriend!" I threw in, needing to clear that for once and for all.

"Oh fuck you. All of you!" Zander scoffed at all of us, but especially at me, and the fact he wasn't backing down was creeping me out. He cheated on me, and now he's making me out to be the bad guy, girl! What the fuck.

Jules's hand traveled from the small of my back to my side, pulling me close. "Don't l-l-listen to him." He whispered into the side of my head, his voice so soft and comforting, his body trying to shield me from Zander's hurtful words.

"Can we go outside." I whispered, looking up into his caring gaze, the butterflies it caused making me forget about the surrounding tumult, and when he nodded with a smile I felt like it didn't matter anymore. It didn't matter that Zander was still ranting to Ezra, calling me names, it didn't matter that it was more than over, it didn't matter that he hurt me, as long as I got to enjoy this, being around Jules, none of that mattered.

Jules softly grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the situation, our backs facing the one who had no right calling me names. "You're going to regret this on the ice." Zander yelled loudly at Jules when neither of us glanced back.

I heard Jules scoff next to me before he turned on his heel. "Try me!" He confidently raised his voice and when he said and turned back around, pulling me even faster towards the stairs. "Are y-y-you okay." He whispered once we were outside and the cold morning air hit us in the face, his hand still divinely wrapped around mine.

"Yeah." A soft whisper left me and hung in the tight air between us. I stood one step above him going down the steps at the front porch when his other hand cupped my cheek.

"R-r-really?" His whisper was just as soft and sweet as mine, his gaze holding me captive as always. His thumb was making me cheek sting less, his touch easing whatever pain I felt.

I shrugged, seeing Zander's hand coming at me in my thoughts "No." I never thought he would hit me like that.Ever. But he did.

Jules let out a sigh of relief, his other hand leaving mine to cup my other cheek, softly sliding down into my neck a second later. "I'd be c-c-creeped out of you were. The son of a bitch, he really hit you." He shook his head with frustration in the way he scoffed.

"I might have provoked it." I muttered, my gaze low and guilty.

"Hey." His whisper pulled me back to behold the worry in his eyes. "T-t-t-here's no such thing." He said, and he meant it, suddenly wrapping his arm around my waist to lift me up and put me down on the concrete next to him. "You h-h-hardly hurt him. You're tiny." He smiled ever so slightly while the height difference between us was once more evident, but cute. "Look at your f-f-face, it's bright red." The way he brushed the back of his fingers over the mark Zander left, sucked me into his warmth, not giving that cheater a second thought or space in my head. "Stunning... But red." Jules's voice was still raspy, but it had the most caring tone and it drew me in, making me grab his hand to pull him towards my car.

While his hand was merged with mine on our way into the street, I turned around, still pulling him along. "As long as you didn't hurt your hand on his face I'm okay." I smiled at him, holding up his hand between us and it earned myself a smirk.

"I'll l-l-live." He chuckled while his eyes never lost their caring glimmer. "H-h-h-e had it coming either w-w-way."

"He was really convinced we had sex." I shook my head, rolling my eyes at the words still sounding in my head.

"Just because he c-c-can't keep it in his pants." Jules rolled his eyes too, his annoyance clear as day. "S-sorry." He whispered, when we arrived at my car.

"You know what, let's not talk about him anymore." I smirked. "Like ever. He hurt me and I'll never forgive him for it. I have wasted three months on his sorry ass and I just don't feel like wasting another second." It felt like a relief, emotionally disconnecting myself from him because I was sure about one thing. I wasn't going to get hurt by him a second time around. Sophia was right he was way past a second chance. Sadly, it only took heartbreak and the pain of betrayal to make me realize it, too late, but better late than never.

I just adored the way Jules looked at me when I was done talking. He was making me feel admired without having to say a single thing. "C-c-c-ome on let's get that car fixed, so you won't h-h-have an excuse to come back here, and see Zander's face." He playfully rolled his eyes at me, and it instantly made me grab my car key from my pocket.

"Zander who?" I pulled a funny face. "Although I believe there's a pretty good excuse living here besides him." My grin spread across my face while putting the key inside his hand, magically conjuring a smirk on his lips.

"I think the engine is dead." I said while watching Jules getting his fingers dirty under the popped up hood of my car, but suddenly he laughed. I smirked, only finding him more attractive watching him work on my car. Getting all sooth smudged and dirty for me. Luna, Jesus you need to keep the wild thoughts on a low before you kiss him again. "What?" I laughed when he looked up, his eyes lit up by the beautiful morning sun, smirking even harder.

"It's the b-b-battery, not the engine." He said with a smile, leaning his hands on my car and dammit there it was again, the cool sexy vibe surrounding him, that was just too hard to withstand. "You're also a little l-l-low on oil so y-y-you should get a refill."

I shrugged, rolling my eyes with playful intent "Do I look like I know the first thing about cars? Be happy I know the difference between the little lever for the windshield wiper and the turn signal." I pulled one brow up. "Since you're such an expert... I'll let you fix it." I said wobbling from one foot to the other towards him until I could budge my shoulder against his arm.

"Ask nicely and m-m-maybe I will." He teased with a smirk, his charming morning voice still giving me chills.

"Stop." I whined, nudging my shoulder against his arm once more. I pressed my lips together, trying not to spill my inner thought, but who would I be if I didn't. "Being nice and not trying to kiss you again is quite the challenge." I smirked, looking up to flutter my eyelashes at him, leaning into his arm and wrapping my hands around it.

He instantly shook his head with a smirk, his eyes nearly begging me to turn my words into actions. "Flirt." He bit down on his smirk, keeping it from growing annoyingly bigger.

"Oh shut up you like it." I chuckled, wiggling my head at him like he had just offended me. "Okaayyy." I dragged, rolling my eyes while his just watched me amusingly. "Will you pleeeeeaaase fix my car?" I flickered my eyelashes at him once more, more dramatically and more into his face, my hands still laced around his upper arm, my lips the poutiest they could get.

He shrugged, the mischief surely written all over his face. "Why not, no need to ask so nicely." At his words my face turned into a blank canvas only one brow lifted, his face the complete opposite as he was on the brink of bursting out in laughter.

"Really?" I said dryly. "Oh you just asked for it." My tone became really playful, really quickly, leaving his arm to attack his sides in a tickling match he couldn't win, because I'm just immune for that stuff. Yeah, I'm lucky.

He laughed loudly at my attack as he squirmed around, keeping his hands away from me at all costs. "S-s-s-top, Luna, my hands are covered in g-g-g-grease." He kept laughing and the sound of it making me so happy I wanted to soak it all up, therefore tickling him even more. "Luna I'm serious." He said through his laughs, suddenly coming at my face with his dirty hands.

"Aaah no." I said with wide eyes when his hands came for me. "Not the greasy hands." I squealed, trying to squirm out of their path with the biggest smile on my face. "Jules." I cried, my voice filled with sudden happiness, like I was free to make whatever sound I wanted, and laugh as loud as I could, not a Zander, not a single crack in my heart stopping me.

"Stop t-t-tickling me." He laughed loudly when my best strategy to keep his hands away was to tickle him even more, but I had no choice but to stop when I found myself pressed and caged against the front of my car, his hips keeping me in place. I just lost all ability to breathe when he did, his body and intense gaze keeping me as a prisoner of our own silly game. He looked down at me with his mouth slightly parted, holding his hands up next to him while my heart rate nearly reached its limit.

Both of us seemed out of breath, either from laughing or what he was doing to us right now, either way breathing just wasn't necessary. He was close, but not close enough, my fingers nervously playing with the bottom of his hoodie, slowly pulling him closer. "That's not a fair fight, Martin." I whispered, pointing out to him his touch made me weak. I briefly looked down at my hands, the fabric of his hoodie draped over my hand, my fingertips ever so slightly caressing his bare stomach and it made us both whimper.

"I k-k-know." He whispered so softly I almost didn't hear him. "But it was t-t-the only way to m-m-make you stop without getting you d-dirty." His tone was soft yet teasing, his gaze hot and longing. Wrong, you don't what to know how bold and dirty my thoughts are right now.

"That's what you think." I replied with the same breathless tone of voice as him while I couldn't tear my eyes away from him, butterflies making me dizzy when I felt his growing excitement.

"At this r-r-rate your car is n-never going to get fixed." His enchanting smirk was contagious, the way it made his lips curve too tempting.

Before I could think it through my hands traveled up to grab the collar of his hoodie and I pulled him down to meet my little height. "Just admit you don't know how to fix it." I whispered in his ear, his hands still hoovering next to us in the air when I heard his laugh again.

"Hush and w-w-watch." He leaned in more, to whisper as close to my ear as he could, his soft breath nice and warm next to the cold air surrounding us. When he pulled back I was once against frosted to the concrete, his eyes into direct sunlight too special not to drown in, different colors of warm shades on display that made me feel like he had autumn itself laced through his soul. I'm not a poet, but he gave me no choice but to use my words that way. With another smirk and a nod he urged me to step aside. "Don't b-b-budge, I'm going to g-g-get some stuff to jump-start the battery."

"To what?" I scrunched about every muscle in my face, my brain making me consider reading a manual guy vocabulary for dummies.

Jules just chuckled, looking at me with that admiring glimmer in his eyes. "You're cute." He shook his head while slowly walking away from me towards the house. "Jump-start i-i-it. Never mind, you'll see in a minute. Just wait there." Don't worry, I'm not walking home again, last time was no fun. He slightly raised his voice, his ever present smile melting me on the spot.

My toes and fingers were nearly freezing off by the time Jules got his Jeep and some cable things or whatever they were. "Just s-s-start it!" He yelled from under the hood of my car.

"You sure?" I tried to yell back while rolling down my side window.

"Yeah." Okay, okay, don't blow up your car Luna, just twist the key... Here goes nothing. And just like that the engine roared again and I could finally park it somewhere else than in front of this hellhole.

"Omg!" I squealed, sticking my head out of the window while Jules closed the hood with a smirk, quickly putting away the cables before pacing towards my side of the car.

"And you didn't t-t-think I could do it." He shook his head, leaning inside the window on his forearms, his dirty hands dangling inside the car.

"I had my doubts yes." I teased him, telling him with a grin. "Fixing cars and fixing broken hearts, I guess you can put that on your resume." Luna you dumbass... When I reminded myself of what he told me before, about me being the only one to fix my own heartbreak, I pressed my lips together before I could say anything else.

He looked down, his face disappointed while I was mentally punching myself in the face for saying that. "Luna, you h-"

"Yeah I know." I tried to avoid eye contact for a second, looking out of the window on the passenger side. My voice sounded annoyed but mostly disappointed, my thoughts exactly that. I know, you think I need time, but I don't know if I do, if I can... You just make me feel so much like myself and more.

"That's not w-w-what I wanted to say." He whispered, his soft tone drawing me in, making me face him and the charming look on his face. "You have some g-g-rease on your face." His smile turned into a smirk, one for which he seductively yet playfully bit his bottom lip.

"What?" My eyes widened when he said grease, my mind imagining I had an embarrassing black smear on my face that was giving me a mustache. I nearly pulled my mirror from the ceiling trying to look, my hands trying to wipe away anything on my face, but I frowned when I didn't see anything. "What... Where? I don't see it!" I said, my eyes searching for something in the mirror when suddenly two greasy fingers grabbed my chin and my surprise was welcomed by his lips claiming mine, leaving my mind blown, no air in my lungs to breath, no thoughts in my head creating chaos, no muscle moving, only an electrifying feeling coursing from my lips to my toes. He let go as sudden as he surprised me with it, and my eyes were still closed, trying to let the feeling linger.

"Consider it a little s-something to look f-forward to." He whispered, his longing voice alone putting me on edge. "When you're ready." He added with a smirk, and I was still trying to catch my breath. If you consider that a little something, I better prepare myself for the rest. I could only watch him walk backwards towards his car, his bottom lip between his teeth to savor the sweet taste of that sudden kiss. "Text me." He mouthed, smirking face wide before grabbing the cables and walking back towards the house. You bet I will, now you just made me want you even more.   

----------- 🌙 -----------

💛 Hi Loves! So Monday as promised! Fingers are bleeding now but I believe this chapter was worth it. I'm just swooning for these characters, I can't help it. Hope you liked it. I'll try to update as soon as I can. 

🌙 Sooo question: How would you describe Zander in 3 words, If more if you're feeling creative to out you anger towards him. hehe  

⭐️ Don't forget to hit the star if you liked it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 69K 48
FREE STORY. PAID BONUS CHAPTERS. ❝Our eyes met, Our bodies touched, Our hearts fell.....all the way down in love,❞ A Shy Senior Year College Girl A P...
7.6M 174K 73
RosΓ© My past haunts me. It has tainted me. But I haven't let it ruin my happiness. I only want love but I'm afraid of not being enough. And crushing...
588K 14.7K 38
[MATURE] After a hate-filled one night stand, Evanna Hill is in shambles. With her perfect reputation and Rich parents' influence, she is shocked at...
2.5M 78.4K 45
FREE STORY. PAID BONUS CHAPTERS. There's a thin line between love and hate. One thing Rosalie Jackson knows for sure is that what she feels towards s...