Ace - Diary of a Serial Killer

By Beyond-Infinities

She wanted the perfect man. He gave her the perfect man. More

Prologue
14th January 2015
19th January 2015
26th January, 2015
2nd February, 2015
9th February 2015
14th February 2015

11th January 2015

3.6K 159 21
By Beyond-Infinities

"I was born with the devil in me. I could not help the fact that I was a murderer, no more than the poet can help the inspiration to sing..I was born with the evil one standing as my sponsor beside the bed where I was ushered into the world, and he has been with me since."

-H.H Holmes

---

Dear diary,

How cliche. I never thought I would use this stupid journal when my mom gifted it to me all those years ago. Guess I was wrong. The time has come for me to use this, to write every single gruesome detail of what I am going to do every Monday, starting next week. I don't really know why I chose Monday, but maybe it's because people are so flippant towards it that I take it as my responsibility to entertain them.

You know what I think? Maybe I should publish this. Go down in History as the true lover, the real hero. Replace the stupid Romeo or Heathcliff or Gatsby. Because what I'll do for her is what no man will ever even dream of doing. Let alone dare doing it. This gives me an odd sense of power. I am waiting to see how all the hardwork I've done since that day is going to finally pull of this year.

If I do publish it, probably one of the most horrendous acts in the history of the world will be in writing, with proof. Not merely a theory or a bedtime story. I think I should really do this. What have I got to lose anyway?

Until next time,

Ace.

A/N

Word count: 213 words

Dedication for the amazing cover to the side! 

The quotes before every chapter are those which have been used by real serial killers. *shudders*

Now, let the games begin;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 28 35
Free covers, graphics, profile photos, character aesthetics, stickers, and more. I am not a professional, these are not professional covers. These ar...
1.9K 63 28
Garroth and Blaze are living in domestic bliss, raising their two children, Gemma and Grayson, together. All seems to be perfect until a new possible...
700 400 12
Crystal Stakewood a young beautiful girl who lives with her dad Harris Stakewood who is the leader in a small town but after a big storms hits their...
156 51 5
Falling for him definitely wasn't her plan, but here we are. Her brothers bestfriend, she never thought 𝘩𝘦 would be the one. But you can't always h...