Don't Forget Me

By Kit-Destry-Grimm

" "How did you find me?" "You don't exactly blend into the crowd" "Why are you here, Foster." "Because It's b... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Author's Note
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Nineteen
Epilogue
Author's Note

Eighteen

382 6 5
By Kit-Destry-Grimm

Keefe

Keefe stared in horror at the sight of Dex's body. It was so...still.

Biana rested his limp head on her lap and continued crying. No one said anything.

The only sound was the barely audible breathing, and consistent sobs from Biana.

Finally, Sophie walked over and bent beside Biana. "He didn't deserve this..." Biana shook her head in agreement but didn't say anything.

Another long silence filled the room. This time though it was Biana who broke the silence.

"There's something in his pocket..." she reached over and pulled out a crumpled sheet of paper. She smoothed it out against the ground and mumbled to herself, like she was reading something.

Everything after that happened so fast.

Biana looked up and then at Linh. "HOW COULD YOU" she shot to her feet and lunged for Linh. Wylie and Keefe bothe grabbed her shoulders.

"Wait a second. What's going on?" Wylie asked.

Biana's face was covered in fresh tears. "LINH DID IT. LINH KILLED DEX. SHE-SHE-SHE KILLED HIM!" She struggled against their hood but didn't manage to escape.

Everyone looked at Linh, who only stared at the floor.

"Is it true Linh?" Asked Marella.

Linh looked up, but instead of looking sad or angry, she grinned. "Yes. I did."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 56.4K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
420K 17.1K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
468K 13.6K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
129K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...