The Flaming Schnee(Male fire...

By arkham_zer0_6579

A boy born to ,the cold as ice, schnee family was gifted with the semblance to control flame and fire,along w... More

A fiery fresh start.
A king amidst the flames.
Lighting pierces through the flames.
Healing in flame.
The burden of flames
Brought into the flame.

Fire Between Friends

1.6K 28 3
By arkham_zer0_6579

Apparently Jaune had dealt with Cardin's bullying in his own way, making him leave them alone. Otaku and I were training when Weiss told us about it. She left after telling us and I looked at Otaku, his sword resting under his hand.

Y/n:I'm proud of him.

Otaku:As am I, standing up to a man like Cardin is no easy task for someone like Jaune. Someone so kind.

Y/n:I guess so, but you did it without a problem.

Otaku:Well, I can't say I'm the nicest person.

Y/n:Then you don't know yourself.

Otaku:Kind of you to say.

Y/n:Want to go hang out with team Rwby? I heard they're going to the city, we could get something sweet to eat.

Otaku:I'm not really a fan of sweets, I didn't eat them alot as a kid.

Y/n:Your mom didn't let you?

Otaku:Not really, she was strict when it came to my health. I was allowed them on special occasions but I've never fancied them.

Y/n:Your loss, I'm getting a cinnamon bun.

Otaku:I don't think I've ever had cinnamon, is it good?

Y/n:You did not just say that, of course it's good! Come on, let's meet up with Rwby then we're getting you a cinnamon bun.

Otaku:Okay then.

We left and meet up with Weiss and the others.

Yang:You guys are coming with?

Ruby:Awesome! More people the better!

Otaku:Well, it was Y/n that wanted me to come.

Y/n:Yeah, I thought it would be cool.

Weiss:Well, it's fine by me.

Blake:Me too.

Ruby:Cool, then let's get going!

Y/n:Yeah!

*TimeSkip with Y/n standing in a ring of fire as Grimm surround him*

We made it to the city and Weiss walked us to the docks, while talking about the festival that would take place in a few months.

Weiss:Think about all the planning and time went into making this festival what it is each and every year, it's breath taking.

Yang:Have you always been like this, making cool things boring?

Y/n:Pretty much.

Weiss:Hey!

Otaku:I agree with Weiss, I can always appreciate a well thought out plan and corse of action and there are none that compare to something of this scale.

Weiss:Thank you, Otaku, glad to see someone understands.

Otaku:Of course.

Ruby:That's cool and all but why are we at the docks?

Y/n:It smells like fish here.

Ruby:That's what I was about to say!

Y/n:Weird.

Yang:Well, the students from the other schools are suppose to be coming through from here.

Weiss:Precisely! As students of Beacon it is our duty to greet them to our wonderful school!

Blake:You mean you want to spy on them so we can get the upper hand in the tournament?

Weiss:What?! No!

Y/n:I don't know, that is something you would do, sis.

Weiss:It's not spying.

Otaku:More like information gathering.

Weiss:Right!

Y/n:Well, whatever the case, I'm going to a bakery. You coming, Otaku?

Otaku:I'll accompany you.

Y/n:Awesome.

Ruby:Can I come?!

Y/n:Shouldn't you stick with your team?

Ruby:...yeah. 

Y/n:Next time, okay?

Ruby:For sure!

I walked off with Otaku and we got to a random Bakery on the street, we went in and I got both us cinnamon buns.  I bit into mine as Otaku looked at his.

Otaku:Is this really all that good?

Y/n:Maybe not for your health but it tastes really good, at least taste it before you cast judgment.

Otaku:Okay, here it goes.

He bit into it and his, calm and refined, eyes bursted into eyes of amazement, it was clear he had never had something quite like this.

Y/n:So? How was it?

Otaku:How was it?! It was heavenly! I mean, I had no clue food could taste this good! *Cough* I-I mean it was quite nice.

Y/n:Haha, told you so.

Otaku:You did, anyways

My scroll began to ring as Otaku spoke.

Y/n:Sorry.

I looked at the caller to see it was my father.

Y/n:Do you mind? I have to take this real quick.

Otaku:By all means, take your call.

Y/n:Thanks.

I picked up the call and put it to my ear.

Y/n:Hello, sir.

Jaques:Y/n, good to hear from you. Now, I've been trying to reach your sister but she hasn't answered my calls.

Y/n:I don't know anything about that, sir. I apologize for not being of any use to you.

Jaques:It's alright, just make sure she gets back to me. I'd have to punish the both of you if she doesn't.

Y/n:I understand, sir, I'll give her your message.

Jaques:Thank you, Y/n.

Y/n:Of course.

Jaques:Good bye, now.

He hung up the call and I put my scroll away, sighing as I did.

Y/n:Sorry about that, it was my dad.

Otaku:What's wrong?

Y/n:Weiss isn't answering his calls, it pissed him off that she was ignoring him.

Otaku:Why would she not answer?

Y/n:Easy, she hates him as much as I do. Of course neither of us would say that to his face, out of fear.

Otaku:...I see. Your father...he's....

Y/n:He doesn't matter and I don't care to talk about it, let's go catch up with the girls.

Otaku:Right.

We went back to the docks to see that they weren't there, then we moved back to Beacon. As we walked through the hall, Blake ran pass us with a look of dread and fear in her eyes. I made eye contact with her for a second before she rushed past both Otaku and I. We ran to the dorm to see the girls just standing there, shocked.

Y/n:What happened?!

Weiss:B-blake's a faunus.

Otaku:What?

Ruby:She was fighting with Weiss and Weiss told us about how hard her and Y/n's childhood was and...and then Blake yelled that they were tired of being pushed around.

Yang:S-she was with the White Fang.

Otaku:The Faunus terrorist group?

Weiss:Y-Yes.

Y/n:So, let me get this right. Blake, our friend, is a faunus "and" worked with the white fang?

Yang:Yeah, at least that's what we got out of it.

Otaku:What are you three going to do?

Ruby:Look for her, obviously.

Weiss:We can't right now, it's already too late.

Y/n:You're going too, Weiss?

Weiss:Of course I am, she may be a Faunus but she's my friend first. I'm going to figure this out.

Yang:So, what now?

Otaku:I suggest you all get some sleep, Y/n and I will help you look tomorrow for Blake. It'll be hard to search while tired.

Weiss:He makes a point.

Ruby:So, we all get some sleep and look for Blake tomorrow?

Y/n:Sounds like it, we'll see you three tomorrow. Then we find Blake.

Otaku and I went to our dorm to sleep, we woke up the next day and I saw he wasn't in the room. I looked at my scroll to see a text from him, it said he was at the comms tower to talk to his family and that he would meet with us before we left to find Blake. I responded with an okay and got ready for the day, when I was finished I went to Rwby's dorm and knocked. Weiss opened the door and I walked in to see the girls ready to go.

Y/n:Up early to find Blake.

Yang:We sure are, where's Otaku?

Y/n:Calling his family, he should be back soon. He left before I was awake.

Ruby:Should we wait?

Y/n:Yeah, we should.

Weiss:It'll only be a few minutes.

Y/n:Right.

It was only a few minutes until Otaku met with up with us in the girls dorm, after that we left for Vale.

Weiss:Otaku, can you use your pieces to help us search?

Otaku:Amazing idea.

Otaku summoned two knights and sent them off to find Blake, after that we all went off in separate ways to look for her. It would be twelve hours before we found her at the docks, fighting the white fang with a male monkey faunus but Otaku and I didn't get to fight. After everything had been settled, Blake went over to Weiss.

Blake:Weiss, I'm sorry for running. It's just I was

Weiss:Stop.

Blake:Huh?

Weiss:Stop, I've been searching for you all day and in that time I've decided that it doesn't matter to me. You've left the white fang and now you're here, with all of us as your friends. Just next time you're scared, you come to us and not someone else.

Blake:Right.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 3.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
851K 45.3K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
94.1K 1.8K 29
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
950K 31.5K 58
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...