The Secret Shadowhunter

بواسطة Fangirl899

Sebastian is back! That's not the only thing that's new! Clary finds out she has a little sister who is more... المزيد

Prologue
Characters!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31- The Memories
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A/N
Chapter 34

Epilogue

703 23 4
بواسطة Fangirl899

20 years later-

So after everything that has happened everyone got their normal endings of their story.

Jason got married and had a girl in which he named after his mother, Sylvia.

William was a teacher in the institute and loved to teach herbs, different kinds of creatures, & history.

Jonathan got a fresh start to his life and got married and had triplets, two girls and one boy. He named them after fallen family members.

Michelle became a mundane and is a surgeon and is engaged to a lawyer. She usually visits her family time to time and she's pregnant with a boy.

Isaac found himself a husband and they adopted 4 children. Two boy and two girls. They live in the institute in Washington.

Jace & Clary fixed up the Herondale manor where they now live with their children and grandchildren.

Jessie had gotten married to a warlock and adopted 2 children. One girl and one boy.

Eric became head of the council with his wife. They had only one child, a girl, in which they plan to have more.

Alec & Magnus had traveled around more and bought a house in Paris just for them. Magnus had removed his immortality to live his life with Alec.

James is engaged to a werewolf to where they are planning to buy a house in Idris together.

Jasmine had found a wife and adopted Shadowhunter children. They now live in Magnus' old apartment but designed it to fit them.

Izzy & Simon had bought and built a house in the fields of Idris where they have family greetings with everyone.

June is teaching Shadowhunter children inside Idris and has a long term boyfriend in which he is planning to ask the big question.

Tobias had became a mundane to write books. He has a wife and 4 children.

But all these people join together to celebrate holidays and they remembering of Sylvia. So I guess this is the end of this story.

~The End

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

35.4K 730 15
WARNING: Contains Spoilers for City Of Heavenly Fire : : It's been weeks since the great war between the Shadowhunters and Sebastian Morg...
Fear بواسطة Lily-Rose

قصص الهواة

27.1K 593 36
We all know the story... Clary finds out she's a shadowhunter and is taken in by the inhabitants of the New York Institute. But what if someone else...
133K 2.8K 30
All original characters belong to Cassandra Clare. This story was made for entertainment purposes only. BASED ON THE TV SHOW First book in the 'Our F...
9K 501 24
Who doesn't love Malec? When Alec goes missing, Magnus's whole world collapses. Jace won't speak to anyone. Isabelle and Clary are always out looking...