Light In My Heart

By SakuraiS

« COMPLETED » Yibo faced a lot of hardships when he was young and that affects him when he became an adult, w... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Last Chapter 18
Sequel
Gift 1❤
Gift 2❤

Chapter 2

1.7K 178 13
By SakuraiS

After the school, it's normally for Xiao Zhan to wait for Yibo in front of the school gate, they got back together, but never go to school together since Yibo went earlier than him, and him going to his university first to submit his works then to school.

While waiting, he saw Yibo walking out but not alone, few boys were talking to him while he walks fast to the car, and what makes him frown is the door slammed hard that he felt like the window will breaks.

"....Is everything ok with you?". He asked but Yibo didn't say anything and turn away, he knows that he will not get any word from him anyway so he let it be.

"If something or someone is bothering you, don't hesitate to come to me, I will protect you, no need to say anything, you can write it at least to let me know, ok?". He said before he starts the car to their house.

***********************

"Mom~ We Are Bake~". Xiao Zhan said when they enter the house.

"Welcome back you two, come here for a second, there is a new person I want you to meet". They stand in the living room looking at the person who is standing next to their mother, Well....it's Xiao Zhan's mother but she considered Yibo's too.

"This is Zhu Zan Jin, his parents recently passed away and his uncle brings him here". She said and Zan Jin smiles at them.

"Nice to meet you, you can call me Zan Jin". He said cheerfully and shake Xiao Zhan's hands, but when he comes to Yibo........Yibo just walks away but Zan Jin holds his shirt to stop him.

"Hey I am------". Yibo slaps his hands away and pushes him away harshly, Zan Jin gets angry and grabbed Yibo's collar.

"What's——". Xiao Zhan immediately released them and glared at Zan Jin.

"Leave Him Alone!". Then he turns to Yibo. "Yibo don't mind him, he was———-". He didn't complete his words because Yibo runs to his room and slam the door hardly.

"What's With Him?!!". Zan Jin said annoyingly, and Xiao Zhan grabs his collar.

"Listen To Me Carefully Zan Jin, Don't Go Near Yibo, You Don't Know What Happened To Him in The Past So Stay Away From Him". He said firmly before he leaves for his room to put his stuff.

"Did I do something wrong? Aunt Cici? Something is wrong right??". Zan Jin said and Xiao Zhan's mother CiCi sighed.

"Come here, I will tell you Yibo's story".

********************************************************

"Yibo~ It's me, Xiao Zhan, can I talk to you? Open the door please". Xiao Zhan knocks on the door on Yibo but the latter won't open the door for him no matter who many times he knocks.

"Xiao Zhan....". He turns to look at Zan Jin who walk closer to him.

"I heard his story from Aunt Cici, I am sorry for what I did, can I talk to him?". Xiao Zhan sighed and shook his head.

"You can, but you better stay away from him now, he is hard to deal with the others, I am with him since he was 5, but still he is like a stranger to me". He said sadly.

"I'm sorry, I will be careful with him from now on, Oh! Your mother said she wants our help in the kitchen". Zan Jin said and Xiao Zhan nodded.

"Ok, Yibo comes down to eat ok? Don't Skip Your Meal Please". He said and leave with Zan Jin to help his mother in the kitchen.

****************************************

Yibo was sitting on his bed hugging his legs and looking at the floor blankly, he gets up and take out his notebook and start writing his homework, not that long he stopped when a knock on his door can be heard.

"Yibo it's me, come and eat, dinner is ready". Yibo sighed and close his notebook and stand up to open his door.

"Yi---". Xiao Zhan wanted to say something, but Yibo passes him and goes to the dining room.

"How was it? Can I talk to him now??". Zan Jin asked but Xiao Zhan shakes his head.

"Just apologize to him and don't add anything more". He said and sit next to Yibo, Zan Jin sit in front of him and look at him.

"Yibo, I'm sorry for what I did to you, I will be careful from now on". He said and after a short silent Yibo takes the spoon and starts eating. Xiao Zhan looks at Zan Jin and nodded so they all start eating.

After few days at school, Xiao Zhan enters the class and everyone sit in their seats.

"Did you do your assignments? Today is the submission day". Everyone in the class gasped and start shouting they forgot about it, Xiao Zhan looks at Yibo who takes out his papers and walk to him.

"Nice work Yibo, so at least there is one person will not be punished today". He said and everyone shouts with (NO Please!), Xiao Zhan shakes his head and smile as he looks at Yibo.

"At least he does his work seriously". 

At the break time, Xiao Zhan walk to the class, but stopped when he heard a shout. 

"We Asked You To Do Our Assignment! Why Didn't You Do it For Us?!". A group of student surround Yibo who sit calmly writing in his notebook. 

"Let's leave him, he is useless anyway".

"Yeah, we can't talk to him because he can't talk, let's leave him". Two friends wanted to stop their angry friend, but he pushes them away.

"Shut Up! I Will Deal With Him Alone if You Can't! Do You Think You Are The Best Student Here? You Are Mute And Have No Friends! Be Thankful That We Are talking To You Now! WE------".

"If this kind of talk between friends, then sorry, he doesn't want it, what are you guys doing?". The boys look at Xiao Zhan who look at them sharply and make them panic.

"Sean Laoshi! W-We just wanted to------".

"Pick a fight? Because he didn't do what you want? Didn't I tell you that it is an individual assignment? Not a group assignment, so each one of you has to do it on his own, and if someone does it for the other one, I will know it and you will lose your marks, do you want to continue this or what?". He said and the boys look at each other before they leave the class. Xiao Zhan sighed and look at Yibo who was still writing in his notebook.

"Yibo, if you stay silent, they will use you, you are the best student, not only in the class but in the school too, you will have a lot of rivals, so you have to be careful". Yibo stopped writing and look outside.

"Xiao Zhan! Yibo!". Xiao Zhan turns to look at the cheerful loud voice that calls him from outside the class and rushed to stand next to them.

"Oh! Zan Jin, did you get used to the school now??". He asked him and Zan Jin stands proudly.

"So Much, but you know, there is something still bothering me". He sits next to Yibo.

"What is it??".

"They keep talking about Yibo and saying bad things about him, I want to fight them, but the class rep stopped me saying they only want to pick a fight, so I stopped". He said with a sigh.

"They are always like that, even in our class, but don't worry, let them talk, he is strong and-----". Xiao Zhan turns to Yibo and stopped when he saw him looking at him with that eye, the eyes that full of hurt and anger.

"Yibo I---". Yibo looks away before he gets up and leaves the class, Zan Jin looks at him and tilts his head.

"What's with him??". Xiao Zhan shakes his head and looks down.

"......Nothing". For a while he felt that Yibo wants to say something but can't, why is he keeping it alone in his heart??

"Anyway Zan Jin, we have to protect him at school, we have to make sure that he is fine". Zan Jin nodded.

"Understood".

The break ended and they return to their classes, by the way, Zan Jin's class is next to Yibo's and he always comes to visit when he has time, they are in the same year. The day ended normally, but what is not normal in Yibo, Xiao Zhan was waiting for him to leave the school as usual, but he still didn't get out.

"Why is he late? He doesn't like to stay behind". He looks at his watch and Zan Jin gets in the car.

"Zan Jin, did you see Yibo?". 

"No? He never late right?". Xiao Zhan sighed and took off his seatbelt.

"I will go and check on him". He runs inside the school.

************************************************

"Are you deaf? I Said Give Me Your Note Book Now!". A boy slammed Yibo on the wall harshly, but Yibo look away and didn't do anything.

"Wen Chao Let's Leave Him Alone Already". 

"NO!! I Will Teach Him How To Follow My Orders Now And Here!".

"What if someone calls the teacher here? We will be in trouble". 

"I Don't Care! Give Me Your Note Book Now!". He wanted to take Yibo's bag, but Yibo holds into it hard, he pushes Wen Chao hard on the floor and wanted to leave but the other friends stopped him, Wen Chao stand up facing him angrily.

"I will not let you be better than me, not at all". He wanted to punch Yibo but the door opened.

"What are you doing here?". Xiao Zhan looks at him sharply and the students who were holding Yibo release him.

"Didn't I Warn You Before About Your Behaviors At School?? Why Are You Picking a Fight Now in The Bathroom Huh?". Xiao Zhan shouted angrily at them.

"S-Sorry Sean Laoshi,  we will not do that again". One of the students said in fear.

"Well this is the third time already, when will you stop? When I write a letter to your parents saying how misbehaving you were at school? Or when the principal kick you out of the school?". He asked and Wen Chao gets angry.

"Who Do You Think You Are? You Are Only a Trainer in Our School! No One Will Care About Your Statement!!". Xiao Zhan was surprised at these words.

"Oh Really? Remind me why I got selected to be your homeroom teacher? I'm a training teacher, Yes, but I still have the authority to stop you from bullying the other students". He turns to Yibo who pulled his shirt a little and give him a paper.

(Wen Chao's Family is strong, stop it) He looks at Yibo who look away then turn to Wen Chao.

"What are you doing is wrong, I already warned you, but you kept doing it, I will send a letter to the principal and let your parents know about that". The other boys gasped and turn to look at the angry Wen Chao, Wen Chao grabbed Xiao Zhan's collar harshly.

"How Dare You? You Don't Know Who I Am! I Will Make You Leave Our School! No! The Whole University! You Will Pay For That!". Xiao Zhan smile at him.

"Yes, I know, good luck with that".

He suddenly saw a hand on Wen Chao's face and a strong push makes Wen Chao fall on the floor harshly, he was surprised by this move since the person who did that was Yibo, Yibo is a peaceful person and never dared to touch or harm anyone.

"Yibo what----". Yibo holds his hand and dragged him out of the bathroom, they went to the car and Yibo enter the car silently.

"Yibo? Are you ok?". Zan Jin asked but he stopped when he saw the glare that he sends to Xiao Zhan before he turns to look outside the window.

>>>>>>>>>>>>TBC~

Sorry if my style of writing changed, I didn't write for so long...😩

Don't worry, slowly the things will become fire~...😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

512K 33.7K 60
{A YiZhan Mpreg story} Two people from two different world, one of them, Wang Yibo is happy and focused on his work, he is on the way of fulfilling...
25.6K 1.5K 8
Xiao Zhan has to come to terms with the fact that Wang YiBo is not in love with him. They have been best friends and that is what they will ever be...
3.9K 242 18
Wei Ying is living with Lan Zhan for years now in Gusu Lan. Everything went quiet good after their marriage. But one day, unexpected thing happens...
154K 12.1K 30
🅒🅞🅜🅟🅛🅔🅣🅔🅓 Wang Yibo, a twenty-eight-year-old handsome guy is a member of a group founded by his brother Haikuan in China-THE PRIVATE EYE. Th...