This is War (The Quidditch Pi...

Oleh HalfBloodPrincess93

We left Serena and Oliver thinking they would have a happy ever after, but in the world of Harry Potter, thos... Lebih Banyak

A Change of Pace
Staying Safe
The Little House
What do we do now?
Frustration
The Visitor
Another Safe Place
Christmas Love
Life Threatening Powers
The Vision
Rain Fire
The Dark Lord
Flight to New York City
Romania
Hogwarts
Meeting with Snape
12 Years Ago
The Wedding
The End
Epilogue
Alternate Ending - Well Deserved Happiness

Explanations

1.3K 49 80
Oleh HalfBloodPrincess93

I literally never thought this story would get so much attention. Lol so I figured I owe it to all of you my reasoning for the ending...

I know most people are pissed and wanted Serena and Oliver to live happily ever after... BUT, that's not who I am as a writer. I felt like Serena had no further purpose in the wizarding world and I'm such a sucker for a tragic romance, and I felt like Serena would have been too powerful if she lived.

Also, I finished this story like 3 or 4 years ago, and yes there are things I would go back and change, but I wanted to close out this story. I'm sorry if you're mad about the ending, but I thank you for reading it. I've also flirted with the idea of writing an alternate ending.... if that's something y'all would want 😅. Just let me know.

For those of you who stayed and read all 3 stories, thank you! For those of you who hated the ending, I'm sorry. I was just so over it at the time and wanted it to end. But I realize now so many people are invested in this story I never thought would get any attention. So, if you want me to rewrite the ending, let me know and I'll consider it lol.

But again, THANK YOU FOR READING :)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

106K 2.8K 45
Oliver and Y/N have been friends since the first day of first year in Hogwarts, they begin to drift as they both get selected for the rival quidditch...
138K 4.1K 60
Oliver Wood sees a lot of his younger self in Hermione Granger when she appears at Hogwarts for her first year. He takes it upon himself to look afte...
1.2M 49.5K 57
"What? No, of course not. You're joking right?" That's what Oliver Wood told Erin Evans when she had finally gathered the courage to ask him out on a...
79.5K 3.1K 66
Disclaimer: I don't own harry potter or anything affiliated. May contain mature content Set in Harry potter's first year, only Bellatrix Black never...