The Originals One Shots

By DoubleK2569

Ranked #15 in #theoriginals stories ☺️ *** a collection of one shots and imagines from everyone's favourite M... More

πš†πšŽπš•πšŒπš˜πš–πšŽ
πš”πš˜πš• πš–πš’πš”πšŠπšŽπš•πšœπš˜πš—
πš”πš•πšŠπšžπšœ πš–πš’πš”πšŠπšŽπš•πšœπš˜πš—
πšŽπš•πš’πš“πšŠπš‘ πš–πš’πš”πšŠπšŽπš•πšœπš˜πš—
πš”πš˜πš• πš–πš’πš”πšŠπšŽπš•πšœπš˜πš—
πš”πš•πšŠπšžπšœ πš–πš’πš”πšŠπšŽπš•πšœπš˜πš—
πš”πš˜πš• πš–πš’πš”πšŠπšŽπš•πšœπš˜πš—
πšŽπš•πš’πš“πšŠπš‘ πš–πš’πš”πšŠπšŽπš•πšœπš˜πš—

14.2K 189 32
By DoubleK2569

𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞

"Maybe you should take a few days off. You don't look so well." Your coworker said to you.

"I'm fine. I only have a few more hours left." You said before coughing.

"Okay, go home, y/n. I'll cover for you." Your coworker said.

"Are you sure?" You asked.

"Very sure."

"Thank you." You said before sneezing. You quickly grabbed your coat and left work, heading straight home. The fact that it was the middle of winter didn't help with the fact that you had a terrible cold and a throbbing headache.

You reached the front door of your apartment, your hands shaking as you put the key in the lock before opening it, the gust of warm air hitting you as you walked inside. You set all your things down and took your coat off before deciding to have a nice hot shower. When you were done, you got out of the shower and put a bathrobe on before checking your phone, seeing a missed call from one of your good friends, Kol Mikaelson.

You and Kol had been good friends for just over a year. You both met one night in a bar and hit it off straight away. After hanging out a couple of times, Kol introduced you to his entire family. You had heard of the Mikaelson family that lived in New Orleans but you didn't know much about them. When you and Rebekah were introduced, you both became very close. She loved the fact that Kol had actually made a friend that was a girl and the fact that you were a nice, normal girl.

Freya Mikaelson had also taken a liking to you. She could feel the good vibes radiating off you. Klaus took his time warming up to you. He wasn't the trusting type but after seeing how much the rest of the family loved and trusted you, he opened up a little more and you both got along well.

The last Mikaelson that was introduced to you was Elijah. At first glance, you thought he was a gorgeous sight. Ever since you had first laid eyes on him, you had developed the biggest crush on the man that always wore a suit and tie. You both got along really well, often hanging out, just the two of you but you figured Elijah didn't like you like that. He could have anyone. Why would he settle for a little human like yourself?

When you were introduced to the Mikaelsons, you found out the truth. The Mikaelsons were the Original vampires, Klaus was the Original hybrid and Freya was a witch. Learning about the supernatural community was a lot for you to process but it didn't change how you saw the Mikaelsons. You still loved them and you still had feelings for Elijah, perhaps stronger feelings.

You decided to call Kol back so he wouldn't freak out and waited for him to pick up.

"Finally, y/n. I was worried something happened." Kol said.

"Calm down. I was in the shower." You said. "Why did you call?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to come over. I'm bored. Rebekah's doing her girl stuff, Freya's out, Nik is being an arse as usual and Elijah is being a boring lump by reading a book. It's the twenty first century. I thought he would've grown out of reading books." Kol said, making you laugh.

"I wish I could but I can't. I'm meant to be at work right now but I'm really ill so I came home." You said.

"Is everything okay?" Kol asked.

"Yeah, just a fever, that's all." You said.

"Give me five minutes. I'll be right round." Kol said.

"No, no. It's okay. All I really need is some sleep and I'll be fine." You said. You didn't want Kol to drop everything just to look after little old you. You were sure he had better things to do with his time.

"It's no problem, y/n." Kol said.

"I'm fine. I'll end up falling asleep on you anyways. Thanks for offering." You said with a smile. You appreciated how much the Mikaelsons cared for you. They never failed to protect you and make you feel safe and loved.

"Well, if you need anything, just let me know, darling." Kol said.

"I will, thanks Kol. I'm gonna head to bed for a while. I'll talk to you later."

"Get well soon." Kol said before hanging up.

You put your phone down and blow dried your hair before changing into a fresh set of pyjamas before getting into bed and falling asleep straight away.

****

𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

You woke up when you heard a knock on your door. You sat up in bed and stretched before blowing your nose which was very stuffy. You got out of bed and went over to your apartment door, opening it and feeling your heart skip a beat.

"Elijah. What are you doing here?" You asked.

"May I come in?" He asked.

"Of course." You said, moving out the way to allow him to come inside.

"Kol told me you were feeling a little under the weather so I bought you some soup. My mother would make me soup all the time as a boy when I got sick and it always helped." Elijah said.

"Thank you, Elijah. You really didn't have to." You said with a smile. It meant a lot that Elijah came all the way from his house to see you.

"It was no problem. You should go back to bed. I can heat up the soup for you." Elijah said.

"You really don't have to. You already took the trouble of bringing this soup here."

"Nonsense. I'm here to look after you." Elijah said. What you didn't know was that Elijah wanted to see you. As soon as Kol told him that you were unwell, he knew he had an excuse to see you. Elijah really liked you. After hanging out with you multiple times, he got to know you for the sweet person you were and that made him fall for you. He liked how caring and loving and bubbly you are. Elijah hadn't told you how he felt because he figured you only saw him as a friend. Plus, he thought maybe you liked Kol or Klaus. They were usually the ones attracting all the girls. They didn't even have to try.

Elijah had warmed the soup up and brought it to you in bed. He sat in front of you and held the spoon up to your mouth, making you blush slightly.

"Elijah, you've already done so much. You really don't have to." You said.

"Of course I do." He said before you decided to open your mouth and allow Elijah to feed you the soup. It was delicious. As Elijah fed you, you couldn't help but gaze at his features. His brown eyes, his chiselled jaw, his perfect lips. Elijah noticed you staring at him when he finished feeding you and smiled before setting the bowl down, making you break your stare and quickly look away. You wanted him so badly and you didn't know if you could hold yourself back anymore.

"I think I should be going now." Elijah said. He was worried he would do something he may regret the longer he stayed in your presence so he felt like he needed to leave. You didn't want him to leave though. You wanted him.

"No, please stay." You said before glancing at his lips. "For me."

Elijah couldn't hold himself back any longer and decided to take the risk. He leaned in, closing the gap between you both by pressing his lips on yours. At first, you were surprised by his action but of course, you returned the kiss. It was everything you imagined and more. It was warm and fiery and passionate and soft. It gave you butterflies and it made your heart pound out of your chest. Knowing that Elijah felt the same way as you did for him made you the happiest woman in New Orleans.

Elijah pulled away and you both smiled at each other as a huge blush crept on your cheeks.

"Well, thank god you're a vampire so you won't catch my cold." You joked, making him laugh and lean in to kiss you again.

****

𝙰/𝙽: 𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 153 48
Loads of klaus mikaelson and Elijah mikaelson imagines!
309K 7.4K 49
Ranked #2 in #niklaus stories ☺️ *** in which a thousand years later, a young woman is back from her slumber and will do whatever it takes to win bac...
4K 99 23
Oneshots of your favorite The Originals characters!
583K 6.8K 51
Suggestions open for imagines! - Klaus - Elijah - Kol - The Occasional Hayley, Freya, Rebekah, or Hope Not all chapters have mature content! Chapter...