Haven ➵ 𝑠. 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑖

By nxxlxxs

❝𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞, 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧, 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥❞ - - - Student: Y/n L/n N°: 21 Quir... More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ɢʀᴀᴅᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ

10.1K 396 429
By nxxlxxs

(We reached 1k views I'M SCREECHING, THANK YOU)

Y/n put the broom back on the wall as she was met with Mina who had rushed in to the dining room, an excited look on her face.

"Y/n... I... I..." she panted, putting her hands on her knees as she tried not to collapse in front of her friend.

"I'm sure whatever it is, it's not worth you dying on me Mina, just breath" Y/n said, walking over to the pink girl and rubbing small circles in her back. After about 10 seconds Mina's eyes lit up once again as she straightened her back out, her face getting right in to Y/n's.

"YOU WILL NEVER BELIEVE THIS" Mina exclaimed, jumping on the spot, her cheeks even more pink than they already were as she thought about the exciting news.

"What?" Y/n asked, a little concerned.

"I was walking past the boys' dorms to go to the bathroom and I overheard some voices" she said, her hands flailing about as she spoke, the happiness she felt was apparently uncontainable.

"And by overheard you mean you eavesdropped, right?" Y/n asked, raising an eyebrow.

"THAT IS BESIDE THE POINT, I heard THE Todoroki Shoto telling Midoriya he had feelings for you" she squealed, balling her hands in to fists and resting her face on them. Y/n laughed loudly.

This must be fake, she must be trying to get some kind of reaction from me

"Ha ha, very funny Mina, but I do appreciate a friend that plays with my feelings like that" Y/n said and rolled her eyes, grabbing the broom once again and continuing the task she had started.

"Y/n it's true" Mina said, her fumbling stopping and her arms falling to her sides.
"I would never say anything like that just for the fun of getting something out of you. That would be cruel".

Y/n cringed at the thought of her thinking about her dear friend so lowly and stopped what she was doing.

"You're right I'm sorry"

Wait, does that mean...

Y/n dropped the broom and her eyes widened as she stared at Mina, her body not reacting even though her brain was going crazy.

"S-So you're saying..." Y/n processed and Mina nodded, a huge grin on her face as she jumped on Y/n bringing her in to a tight embrace.

"He doesn't like Momo, girl he wants you" she whispered in her ear. Those words couldn't have made Y/n happier as she pretty much squeezed the life out of Mina in return and was about to speed off, but abruptly stopped in the door frame, turning towards the pink girl.

"Mina, didn't you have a lesson with Aizawa?" Y/n asked.

"I FORGOT I WAS SUPPOSED TO HEAD THERE" Mina shouted and ran past Y/n, still having to go to the bathroom before going to Aizawa's class. Y/n laughed at her friend and mentally thanked her for coming to her first.

This can't be real, Shoto likes me? I must be imagining things... and Mina too

Y/n ran outside, hoping that maybe Shoto and Izuku had headed back out after their supposed chat.
She found herself face to face with Tenya, Tokoyami, Shoji and Ojiro walking in.

"Are you going to the dorms?" Y/n called, receiving a nod from the group of boys.
"If you see Shoto, can you tell him to come find me? I'll wait in the dining area" she said and walked off.

Why did I say that? What if he comes? What am I going to say? Oh, hi Shoto, Mina was eavesdropping and she said you might have a thing for me, care to explain?
I can't say that

Y/n thought back to the first time she saw Shoto on the street outside her house, when he had waited for her with no real reason to do so. It had only been a few months, but it seemed like an eternity ago. He seemed so different now to the Shoto she had first met. It was almost like he had a new spark lit up in him.

And if I'm the reason for even a small percentage of that spark, I'll be proud of myself

Y/n stood in the center of the dining room, her hands held on to each other as she nervously played with her fingers, trying to come up with something good to say, but to no avail. By the time the heterochromatic boy had appeared in the door frame in front of her, her mind was still blank.

"You wanted to see me?" Shoto said, his body leaning on the frame, a nervous look on his face.
At this point Y/n looked at him, really looked at him and she involuntarily smiled. He had the most beautiful eyes she had ever seen and she had always loved his hair, ever since she had noticed him on the first day of school. His smile was one of her favourite things about him, maybe because seeing him with a genuine smile on his face was a rare and stunning occasion.

Y/n nodded, letting him proceed in to the room and awkwardly stand before her.

Think Y/n, think. What are you going to say?

Shoto let out a breath that he was holding in unconsciously, regaining the normal bodily function also known as breathing, which he had momentarily forgotten about.

"Shoto, I-"

"Shouldn't you kids be getting ready for bed?"

Y/n looked past Shoto's shoulder and noticed Aizawa looking in to the room.

"A-Aizawa sensei!" Y/n squeaked. She wasn't sure if she was upset or glad that he had interrupted that very awkward moment.
Shoto turned and nodded at their teacher.

"Yes, we'll be going" he said and started moving towards the door, Y/n following behind.

"Have either of you seen Ashido, our class started 10 minutes ago and she isn't in yet" he asked, his dark hair falling over his sleep deprived face.

"I believe she went to the bathroom" Y/n said and Aizawa nodded as a thank you, disappearing around the corner.
Y/n then turned back around to Shoto, who's eyes seemed indecipherable in that moment and her mind was still empty.

"I'll see you tomorrow Shoto, goodnight" she finally said, her voice getting a little more high pitched than usual. Y/n turned on her heel and ran away to the girls' room, leaving a confused Shoto in the hallway.

Does she...know?

--

It was currently the third day in the cabin and waking up wasn't any easier than the day before. In fact, if possible, everyone seemed a little more tired than they were 24 hours before.
Kaminari, Kirishima and Mina were dragging their feet on the ground as they barely kept conscious due to the late night lessons from the previous night.

"This camp is going to be the death of me" Kirishima complained, arching his back to stretch it out. Y/n chuckled as she watched her tired friends, but not feeling that well rested herself. She had stayed up most of the night, her mind being filled by the words Mina had spoken to her.

It still feels unreal, is it even possible for Shoto to like someone like me? Someone he deemed so un-hero like when we first met? The same girl he nearly burnt to a crisp?

Y/n and Sero both made their way on to the cliff, getting ready for another day of exhausting training, just hoping all of this would actually be of some kind of help in the near future.

The two of them chatted for most of the day, every now and then getting interrupted by one of the Wild, Wild Pussycats coming to check in on their progress. They had both improved the speed with which they could use their quirk and also the amount of tape or strings they were able to make in short periods of time. Every time that Y/n would cut per webs, she could feel the new ones get stronger.
By the end of the day, Y/n was also more or less able to decide how thick she wanted her strings to be every time she used them, weaving more fibers if she needed stronger ones, or less if they weren't necessary.

"Y/n the sun is going down, shall we go back?" Sero asked, sporting his usual grin. Y/n nodded and interrupted her quirk as she stretched her arms over her shoulders. She looked down at the big mass of tape and webs that had formed at the feet of the cliff, which had grown even more since yesterday.

"Hey Y/n, hop on" Sero said, crouching down and facing the opposite way. Y/n smirked and accepted the ride with no complaints, holding on to Sero's neck and wrapping her legs around his waist. The boy blushed, not thinking this through and realising he'd now have to put his hands on her thighs to hold her as he walked down to the cabin. He softly grabbed under her thighs, near her knees and jogged down, being well aware of all the parts of his body that Y/n was touching while on his back.

The two reached the cabin and met up with the others, Y/n waving energetically to her friends as Sero let her down.
Shoto watched her climb down from the boy's back and his expression softened as he looked at the big smile on her face as she ran up to everyone.

Y/n's gaze met Shoto's and a pink blush appeared on her face as her mind rushed back to the night before and the awkward moment they had shared. Shoto took in a deep breath and approached her, placing a hand on her head as his other held a crate of vegetables trapped between it and his hip.
Y/n looked up at the boy's hand and gave him a smile, appreciating the small gesture.

"Hey Shoto" she said, her gaze lingering on his eyes.

"Hey" he replied and let go, walking back to the stoves to help out.

Why is he so pretty

The rest of the evening went by smoothly between cooking dinner and eating, the students were happy to be together once again sti they could share their small experiences of the day. During dinner, Pixie-bob stood up and grabbed everyone's attention, by waving her arms around. Once all eyes were on her, she cleared her throat.

"Tonight, once we finish up dinner, you'll all be participating in a test of courage" she announced, receiving a loud cheer from the students. Everyone seemed happy to participate in something fun and not too tiring.

Dinner soon came to an end and all the students rushed to clean up their plates and put everything away. Aizawa came to claim his extra-lesson students and brought them away, leaving the rest of his class to the Pussycats.

Pixie-bob smiled as she watched all the students carefully and started making the teams.

"Alright so, Todoroki and Bakugo you will be together" she said, making Y/n snort at the idea of the two of them being teamed up. Y/n was then teamed up with Izuku and they were behind everyone else.
Izuku gave Y/n a small smile, but he then turned his head to the side, not bearing the idea of looking her in the face right now.
Y/n out a hand on his shoulder and gave his cheek a small kiss, hoping it would make him feel better since it was pretty obvious he wasn't feeling very well.

"Ok ok, dear students, let the game begin!"

This chapter is a bit shorter than usual, but I though it'd be best to get the drama started in a fresh new chapter, byeee <3 ~Ali

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 877 18
❝ꜱᴀʏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴜꜱᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴋɪᴅ!❞ ❝ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ...❞ You are 𝐘/𝐧 𝐋/𝐧. She is a quiet girl who was homeschooled, abused, and i...
234K 5.1K 30
{ SEASON ONE } (Y/N) (L/N) is not a huge ideal fan of heroism, nor is she too keen on being one. Villians do not excite her, neither does anything q...
1.5M 45.3K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...
21.6K 971 23
"𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖. 𝕀𝕥 𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...