Weasley Twins One-Shots

By feetoffthetable_

This is a collection of one-shots I have posted on my Tumblr (@feetoffthetable) All of these are written by... More

Hello Everyone!
Mr Loverman (f.w)
Wonder (g.w)
Art Class (f.w)
But You Like Her Better (f.w) [p.1]
I'm A Fool (f.w) [p.2]
Under The Stars (g.w)
Late Nights And Warm Embraces (g.w)
Flowers And Flushed Cheeks (g.w)
Earth Angel (g.w)
Gone But Not Forgotten (f.w)
✨WRITING CHALLENGE INFO✨
Updates

Safe And Sound (f.w)

4K 90 8
By feetoffthetable_

Summary: Fred Weasley always swore he'd protect you. That he'd never let anyone hurt you. But what happens when something actually does happen to you?

Reader's House: not said

Warnings: some angst but mostly fluff! mentions of blood, cursing, protective Fred!!

A/N: i was listening to my Fred playlist, as i do 24/7, and Safe And Sound by Christian Leave came on and i had to write this!! hope you all like it! if you enjoy my writing please consider buying me a coffee! the link to kofi is on my profile! 

Word Count: 1,681

Fred watched as you laughed and talked happily with your friends, a smile making its way onto his face. With all that was going on, your happiness was something that was cherished by him. The community was on the brink of another wizarding war and everyone was on edge. People were scared and pure happiness was hard to come by.

But here you were shining in the darkness like a light at the end of a tunnel. That's what you were for Fred at least.

And Fred never wanted to see that happiness leave. It was one of the only things giving him the strength to go on. He'd do anything and absolutely everything in his power to protect you and keep you safe.

When the twins made their big getaway from Hogwarts, you were right there with them. You had sat on the back of Fred's broom as he and George threw fireworks throughout the Great Hall. Even though your parents had tried to convince you otherwise you had to leave with him, you had promised you would never leave his side. And you weren't one to break a promise.

So here you were, bundled up in one of Fred's sweaters and one of his hats, talking to some of your friends who were still at the school. Fred had gotten lost in thought as you talked, his eyes beginning to drift away from you. But once the sound of screams filled the air, his eyes were right back on you. Well, where you had once stood. You were nowhere to be seen, the spot you stood now filled with people running.

Fred felt his heartbeat quicken as his eyes scan the area, trying to find his beloved girlfriend.

"Y/N!" He called out, his hands cupping his mouth.

"Fuck..." He muttered under his breath when he didn't hear you in response.

Glancing in the direction of where the people were running from, he saw a terrifying sight. Death Eaters. A whole group of them. This of course wasn't the first Death Eater attack to happen. There had actually been a few recently. Which meant Fred was already on edge about your safety, you being muggle-born and all. But now he couldn't find you. You weren't by his side like you had been during the other attacks. Fred had no idea where you were or what you were doing.

And that fucking terrified him.

"Y/N!" He yelled once more, louder this time. He ran with everyone else, pushing past them as he looked for you.

Wizards were fighting Death Eaters all around him, the air filled with smoke and screams of terror. He kept running, shouting spells at any Death Eater in his way. He needed to get to you. He needed to grab you and apparate the two of you somewhere safer. Somewhere he could keep you safe.

Suddenly he heard a familiar scream and he took off in the direction it came from, his knuckles white from the grip on his wand. He came to a stop, his heart dropping at the sight before him. There you were in the grip of a larger Death Eater, a wicked smile on his face as he held you against him with his wand pointed towards your temple.

A small whimper slipped past your lips as you looked at Fred, practically begging him to help you.

"Get your fucking hands off her!" Fred screamed, raising his wand at the Death Eater.

The larger wizard tsked, his grip tightening on you while he stared down your boyfriend.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, pretty boy, that is if you want to see your precious little girlfriend again." He said with a laugh, enjoying the whimpers and cries you let out.

Fred's jaw clenched and his hand shook slightly but he kept the wand pointed outward. He didn't fail to see your split lip, bloody nose, and the cut across your eyebrow that caused blood to streak down the side of your face.

"I said get your hands off of her!" Fred screamed again.

The man smirked and threw you to the ground harshly, smiling as you cried out upon hitting the ground.

"If you insist..." He said lowly, pointing his wand at your weak form.

"Avada-" He started, Fred letting out a pained scream, but was cut off by a blast hitting him. The Death Eater froze up before shattering into a billion tiny pieces.

Behind where he once stood was his former DADA Professor, Remus Lupin. Fred struggled with a response, his hand dropping to his side. He managed to mutter a small 'thank you' as he breathed heavily.

"You're welcome, now get her and go." He ordered, giving the redhead a nod before he went back to fighting against other Death Eaters.

Fred stood there for a moment as he collected his thoughts before glancing down at you. Rushing to your side, he gently pulled you up against his chest, holding you as close as possible.

"Hold on darling," He muttered, closing his eyes as he apparated the two of you away.

Once he opened his eyes he saw that he was in the comfort of his own home, sitting on the floor in the living room. His family wasn't home at the moment, having left to go shopping when he had gone out with you.

"C'mon, my flower..." Fred said quietly, gathering you in his arms bridal style.

He stood up, walking you into the largest bathroom. Gently he sat you down on the edge of the tub before kneeling down and grabbing all the first aid stuff he could find in the cabinet under the sink. Moving back over to you, he stayed kneeled and started to clean you up, gently dabbing the cuts on your face and placing a bandage over the one on your eyebrow.

"You there my flower? Need you to talk to me, mkay?" He said softly, cupping your cheek with his hand as delicately as he could.

You finally lifted your eyes to meet his. Your eyes were filled with fear as they moved back and forth between both of his.

"Oh, princess..." He whispered, pulling you into a hug.

Feeling your body tremble against his own made Fred's heart break. This was one of his worst fears come to life. You being scared.

He held you close to him for a bit, rubbing your back softly. Eventually, he slowly pulled back, gently lifting your chin so your eyes met once more.

"Does anywhere else hurt sweetheart? Needta know so I can fix you up, dear." He hummed, pressing the smallest of kisses to your nose.

With a small nod, you gestured to your side, letting Fred lift your shirt to see the already forming bruise from being thrown on the ground.

With a frown, Fred grabbed some soothing cream and rubbed it on the bruise, trying to be as gentle as possible.

"There...all done." He whispered, putting everything away with a flick of his wand.

"Now off to bed." He smiled and picked you up in his arms once more.

He took you into his room, shutting the door behind him with his foot. Pulling back the covers he sat you down before climbing in beside you. Once the covers were around the two of you, he pulled you close. As you snuggled into his chest, Fred pressed a long kiss to your head. The two of you stayed quiet for a bit, just holding each other close.

"I'm sorry princess." Fred finally said.

"Why Freddie?" You asked, glancing up at him with a frown.

Letting out a sigh he ran his hand up and down your back as he looked at you.

"Because I'm supposed to protect you, my flower. I'm supposed to keep you smiling and keep you safe. And I failed you. I wasn't watching you and because of that, you were hurt. And I'm so damn sorry, darling. I was so fucking scared Y/N, I thought I was gonna lose you... I can't lose you. Not now and not ever. I promise I'll do better. I don't want anything like that to ever happen again." He pulled you up his body so that your faces were level, and placed his forehead against yours.

Tears had filled your eyes at his words, a few gathering in his as well.

"I love you Y/N, I don't ever want to lose you..." He whispered, his voice shaky.

"I love you Freddie, and you won't. I promise. You're stuck with me forever." You smiled softly before pressing your lips to his.

Neither of you left the bed for hours, just relishing in the time you had with one another. When the rest of the Weasley family finally came home, having rushed a bit after hearing of the attack where the two of you had been, they came to the room only to find both of you fast asleep and all snuggled up together.

Molly couldn't help but smile at the sight, happy her son had found the one to spend the rest of his life with.

"She's good for him, you know?" George said quietly after everyone else had walked back downstairs, leaving him and his mother there alone.

Molly nodded, turning to look at her other twin boy.

"I've honestly never seen him as happy as he is with her." George smiled, both of them looking at the couple as you moved in your sleep, Fred automatically pulling you closer to him.

"That's all I want dear, for my babies to be happy," Molly said, wrapping her arm around George.

"Let's leave them alone for now, let them have their time with each other." She hummed, pulling the door closed and walking downstairs with her son.

You were Fred's pride and joy. The love of his life. He'd protect you no matter the cost, for as long as the two of you lived. He'd always be there to keep you safe and sound.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

533K 5.3K 62
❝𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙨 𝙄 𝙖𝙢. ❞ HARRY POTTER. © lovelylies. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED. STARTED. UNKNOWN...
37.1K 446 21
This is the imagines and one shots I wrote for my Tumblr page, I thought I'd put them here too. They were written a while ago just to let you know. T...
36.8K 576 12
𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗷𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹! 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗴𝗼 𝗮𝘁 𝘆...